Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Apartment Renting & Instagram Venting | KKandBabyJ | Part 57

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Cak3islif3 wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2eaaf8.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry for the double post...

Has anyone watched her channel before? I personally really like her. But here’s a pic of her pool fence. I absolutely love it. It looks nice yet safe for her two babies. With all the money Keren uses on buying stupid crap they can’t invest on a pool fence? Also, I would think Khoa being a realtor would know most parents want a safe place for their children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh but don’t u remember, keren did invest in a pool fence last year around May time still hasn’t arrived. So it’s obviously not her fault as she never lies about anything Image

If any of you watch Kendra Atkins she has twin girls the same age as Landon. They got a really nice pool fence. She mentioned how she can now breath easier with a pool fence up. Especially when they are outside playing. Compare that to Keren who thinks a 2 yo and 3 yo know to stay away from the pool. They are so lax when it comes to pool safety. Remember when they had Jackson bday party and Khoa was trying to figure out where Jackson was. Turns out he was out back with the kids playing on the trampoline. Nobody was even paying attention to him. It’s a pool accident waiting to happen. They are so lazy when it comes to water safety. I about gasped when they were in Fiji and Keren turned her back on Landon as he walked towards the water. No life jackets on those babies when they were on the boat.

It’s so sad how careless they are about creating a safe environment for the kids. I mean they have what a lot of families wish they could have. They have the money and the means to provide those kids what they NEED and what they WANT with no issues. Yet she chooses to buy the most ugly crap money can buy.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

chloe6124 wrote:
Tidycat wrote:Just think it’s funny coincidence that Kyra and Kks mutual friend/fan, Alissa Rose, has revealed her secret project (in the works for a while)is a PODCAST with her mother in law.

KK is so unoriginal and she always tries to take peoples shine.
Now she has even more of a motive to put out a cringy podcast just to surpass her friend. Plus do it ‘better’ in her 2,000 a month apartment office.

Can’t wait till she scrambles to make one asap now. Is khoa going to be a cohost it or maybe she’ll force Taylor. I am so ready for the mess.
Can you imagine Keren doing a podcast with khoas mom.ImageImageImage
I will never listen to her spewing her stupitidy but if BaNoi was in it I would suffer for that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

proud_latina17 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:59 am
UsedToCould wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:
Bet she’s working... on reading our comments ImageImage

She’s posting under the name Onelove Image

ImageImage

OneLoveHerself or OneLoveJackson must have been taken.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!! We are just about due for a new thread! Image If you would like to vote for your favorite title or suggest one of your own, I’ll probably create the next thread later on this evening, after we hit 1,000 posts!

Btw, I tried starting the recap...and...I’m blank! Is it me or has nothing really happened lately? I mean, the apartment but I addressed that in the last recap. Idk, everything just seems so boring and repetitive lately. Like, Keren face-planting off a swing and discovering a “trenti” isn’t that interesting. Image Am I missing anything? We need another rant or something exciting! I’m waiting for this podcast like...

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Omg the strings of oily, nasty hair in her latest IG stories. Girl go wash it with your personalized shampoo, you look even more disgusting [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 26a3bf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... c753a2.jpg[/IMG]
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

RottieMama wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:45 pm Hey everyone!! We are just about due for a new thread! Image If you would like to vote for your favorite title or suggest one of your own, I’ll probably create the next thread later on this evening, after we hit 1,000 posts!

Btw, I tried starting the recap...and...I’m blank! Is it me or has nothing really happened lately? I mean, the apartment but I addressed that in the last recap. Idk, everything just seems so boring and repetitive lately. Like, Keren face-planting off a swing and discovering a “trenti” isn’t that interesting. Image Am I missing anything? We need another rant or something exciting! I’m waiting for this podcast like...

Only thing I can think of other than that is continuing to ignore coughs, continual digs at Kyra about apartments/decor, and not realizing they could get out of their lease, which is laughable considering Khoa worked in realty.
kaylala1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaylala1 »

Ugh King Jackson being rough with Landon again. Check out todays vlog at 1:36. I literally stopped watching to post this because I'm like are you freaking kidding me.
Kellie11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellie11 »

Karen to Jackson “We have to clean up before we take out another toy”
*has only Landon help clean up Jackson’s room*

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

kaylala1 wrote:Ugh King Jackson being rough with Landon again. Check out todays vlog at 1:36. I literally stopped watching to post this because I'm like are you freaking kidding me.

Omg and they did nothing and he sits back down like he’s so innocent I can’t stand him Image

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

CallieT wrote:Have any of you guys been watching the new Netflix series about Madeleine McCann? Or remember that story from awhile back? I know it's such a freak example, but basically a sleeping 3 year old girl was randomly abducted from a resort room while her parents were having dinner at a restaurant right across the pool. I know this is unlikely, but it just made me think about how Keren and Khoa, who KNOW they have stalkers and are in the public eye, and know their house address is easy to find online, still willingly broadcast the fact that they occasionally leave Sutton/Landon alone at home while they're napping and walk around the neighborhood? Or even go play in the backyard? I know they have security and all but it's still crazy to me and completely irresponsible that they would take that risk.
I mentioned something like this on Okbabys board. It creeps me out that minions right now (or even non minions/old creepy pedophiles who just watch their channel) might one day grow up to stalk these boys. And use the excuse that they know everything about them since they have been watching them for years. It’s terrifying.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I didnt warn anyone for reporting posts? And I'm the mod for this thread. Granted I was offline for a while because of my mom passing but I havent warned anyone for doing that specifically. Simply reporting a post is not typically a reason for getting warned. If this happened to you then please feel free to private message me. I can look in to it. Not promising I will reverse a warning until i understand the situation and what happened, but it may be possible.

Am I misunderstanding what you mean by your post?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
No u got what I was saying but a while ago when a user was arguing back and forth and people were reporting it we got a warning saying anyone who keeps reporting users for “having a difference of opinion” which was actually defending kk every time someone posted anything! And that if we kept reporting we would get warned and then possibly banned! I did not get a warning personally but I’m sure some of us don’t report because we are afraid of getting banned, does anyone remember which mod it was!

Ah... Got it. I do vuagely remember that. I think that particular situation was a little different if I remember correctly and there may have been a legitimate reason for that additional action. But i dont actually remember what happened to be honest. It just sounds familiar. Anyhow... I would personally rather people report things than have arguments in thread. If the report is unfounded then it just gets closed and that alone doesn't need to give someone a warning. That is why i seem to remember there was something else happening then too. Wish i could actually remember.

Also, if people are afraid to report officially, you are ALWAYS wwlcome to send me a DM and tell me whats happening privately. Then I can look into it and no one will ever know there was even a conversation. No one should be afraid of just reporting something. I'm sorry if that was how you all were made to feel before. It shouldn't have happened that way. And it won't while I'm around. ;)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
That was back when pineapples was mod bc she just banned people left and right for unfounded claims against them and she also banned people for reporting too

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Keren breaks a nail and goes and gets it fixed the next day. Yet her kids have coughed for how many weeks and no doctor appointment.
LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

Kellie11 wrote:Karen to Jackson “We have to clean up before we take out another toy”
*has only Landon help clean up Jackson’s room*

If they keep doing that, Landon will resent them in his teenage years.
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

KK-Apartment Renting & Instagram Venting | KKandBabyJ | Part 57

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

So in the vlog when Keren is talking about Khoa’s family coming over she said that “Khoa’s dads son” came over...is she that fucking stupid? Khoa’s half brother? Or she could have just said brother? God she is so dumb.
“Which is actually my brother in law....?” What the hell is she smoking
She said half brother in the same sentence but i have never heard someone refer to their half brother as their dads son

LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

If you notice when they are in the old playroom and Jackson screams, they don’t say anything, but when Keren is in the kitchen and Landon screams, there’s a cut and the next clip he’s quiet. She probably screamed at him. This is 9273 out of 87392733 examples of how they view and treat them differently.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Keren breaks a nail and goes and gets it fixed the next day. Yet her kids have coughed for how many weeks and no doctor appointment.
To be fair they have only been back from Fiji for a week I believe.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

chloe6124 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:Keren breaks a nail and goes and gets it fixed the next day. Yet her kids have coughed for how many weeks and no doctor appointment.

What are you trying to say with that lol?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

am I the only one that doesnt think they are joking about another baby? Yesterday when Kerens alarm went off at the park Khoa said is that your alarm to take birth control and she said something like no but I should get on that and Khoa said "were still waiting for the Fiji baby". I rally do see #4 being announced soon. Maybe she can use the nursery at Taylor's.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mamakhaofish wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:35 pm So in the vlog when Keren is talking about Khoa’s family coming over she said that “Khoa’s dads son” came over...is she that fucking stupid? Khoa’s half brother? Or she could have just said brother? God she is so dumb.
“Which is actually my brother in law....?” What the hell is she smoking Image
She said half brother in the same sentence but i have never heard someone refer to their half brother as their dads son Image

I've heard them do it before and they say its so people don't confuse him with It being Khang. Or Khoa calls him little brother.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Babbs18 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

What are you trying to say with that lol?
You said they have had a cough for weeks. They got sick when they got back back from Fiji. They have only been back a week. They seem to be getting over what they had.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”