Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Apartment Renting & Instagram Venting | KKandBabyJ | Part 57

Unread post by LeybournesWife »

annapaulndaniel wrote:
onelove wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:19 pm
Amanda-L wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:37 pm Have you been sniffing glue?
you’re so so so delusional. i dont agreee a everything she does, but obviously she raises her kids. perfectly? no. maybe unfairly at times? who knows. u see 15 minutes of their life. those kids are so sweet. you’re living in delusion if u think otherwise. u need a reality check. their are actual bad parents in the world that abuse their kids. even looking at many other families like the ace family that literally makes up stuff and makes their kids pose in thumbnails. seriously, get a reality check.

I agree with this to an extent. She does spend a lot of time away from them but no more than she would if she was at a job outside the home. Right now those boys are so blessed to be in their home with people who love them to death as a childcare option as opposed to childcare. Trust me I have worked in the industry a long time and before the age of about 4 it is seriously a jungle out there... Is there benefits? For sure, but my personal belief is that the negative outweigh the positives for babies and toddlers. They are far better off at home getting more one on one care.

Khoa does seem to do a lot but honestly their brand would be nothing without Keren. Sure he is a nice guy but generally Mums and young girls are watching... they dont want the primary focus to be on the Dad it gets boring and unrelatable. Some of her decisions lately seem a bit out there for me personally, the time away from Sutton in particular but she is not the monster this board paints her to be. She is a good Mum. And before you fly off the rails about that statement just know there are millions upon millions of children who would kill to be raised in that home. It's not perfect but they are loved and happy...

I'm not a "minion" but I dont spend my time posting hate about people either and just wanted to show support to a more balanced discussion :)

I didn’t mean to like this post... y’all need to find a new group! Seriously this is a group where we can come and gossip about joe bad these two really are ...move along already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Yeah but what about the warning we received about reporting posts we could get banned for reporting the troll?

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

webbygurl626 wrote:Yeah but what about the warning we received about reporting posts we could get banned for reporting the troll?

I didnt warn anyone for reporting posts? And I'm the mod for this thread. Granted I was offline for a while because of my mom passing but I havent warned anyone for doing that specifically. Simply reporting a post is not typically a reason for getting warned. If this happened to you then please feel free to private message me. I can look in to it. Not promising I will reverse a warning until i understand the situation and what happened, but it may be possible.

Am I misunderstanding what you mean by your post?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Have any of you guys been watching the new Netflix series about Madeleine McCann? Or remember that story from awhile back? I know it's such a freak example, but basically a sleeping 3 year old girl was randomly abducted from a resort room while her parents were having dinner at a restaurant right across the pool. I know this is unlikely, but it just made me think about how Keren and Khoa, who KNOW they have stalkers and are in the public eye, and know their house address is easy to find online, still willingly broadcast the fact that they occasionally leave Sutton/Landon alone at home while they're napping and walk around the neighborhood? Or even go play in the backyard? I know they have security and all but it's still crazy to me and completely irresponsible that they would take that risk.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:Yeah but what about the warning we received about reporting posts we could get banned for reporting the troll?

I didnt warn anyone for reporting posts? And I'm the mod for this thread. Granted I was offline for a while because of my mom passing but I havent warned anyone for doing that specifically. Simply reporting a post is not typically a reason for getting warned. If this happened to you then please feel free to private message me. I can look in to it. Not promising I will reverse a warning until i understand the situation and what happened, but it may be possible.

No u got what I was saying but a while ago when a user was arguing back and forth and people were reporting it we got a warning saying anyone who keeps reporting users for “having a difference of opinion” which was actually defending kk every time someone posted anything! And that if we kept reporting we would get warned and then possibly banned! I did not get a warning personally but I’m sure some of us don’t report because we are afraid of getting banned, does anyone remember which mod it was!

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

Hello guys! I haven’t post in months but I’ve been reading lol.

I’m not exactly sure why is so important for Onelove for us to give examples of what a shitty and neglectful mother Keren is.

But here’s in my opinion the most neglectful thing that has been shown over and over on their 15min vlogs. THEY HAVE NO SENSE of URGENCY when it comes to making their pool safe for those kids. They DO NOT seem to lock the back door that leads to the pool. They have shown clips of how “proud” they are because their kids can open the door and I’m sure they’re not saying “hey let’s unlock the door for the 15 minutes of footage I’m going to upload” NOOOO it’s clear that door has been unlocked all day long. Also, there’s moments where Keren has said “khoa is out (fill in the blank)” yet Keren is vloging in her room and the boys are nowhere near being supervised by her. Meaning if she’s in her room her kids can easily open the door and jump into that pool. I think that’s a good example. Smh

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

don’t know if its been mentioned - i’ve been behind on my YTMD gossip as of late but has anyone noticed that kerens sister put her registry as her instagram description... LOL [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 67ed6a.jpg[/IMG]

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

No u got what I was saying but a while ago when a user was arguing back and forth and people were reporting it we got a warning saying anyone who keeps reporting users for “having a difference of opinion” which was actually defending kk every time someone posted anything! And that if we kept reporting we would get warned and then possibly banned! I did not get a warning personally but I’m sure some of us don’t report because we are afraid of getting banned, does anyone remember which mod it was!

Ah... Got it. I do vuagely remember that. I think that particular situation was a little different if I remember correctly and there may have been a legitimate reason for that additional action. But i dont actually remember what happened to be honest. It just sounds familiar. Anyhow... I would personally rather people report things than have arguments in thread. If the report is unfounded then it just gets closed and that alone doesn't need to give someone a warning. That is why i seem to remember there was something else happening then too. Wish i could actually remember.

Also, if people are afraid to report officially, you are ALWAYS wwlcome to send me a DM and tell me whats happening privately. Then I can look into it and no one will ever know there was even a conversation. No one should be afraid of just reporting something. I'm sorry if that was how you all were made to feel before. It shouldn't have happened that way. And it won't while I'm around. ;)

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2eaaf8.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry for the double post...

Has anyone watched her channel before? I personally really like her. But here’s a pic of her pool fence. I absolutely love it. It looks nice yet safe for her two babies. With all the money Keren uses on buying stupid crap they can’t invest on a pool fence? Also, I would think Khoa being a realtor would know most parents want a safe place for their children.

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

vmokk wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:53 am don’t know if its been mentioned - i’ve been behind on my YTMD gossip as of late but has anyone noticed that kerens sister put her registry as her instagram description... LOL

CLASSY :shock:
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

vmokk wrote:don’t know if its been mentioned - i’ve been behind on my YTMD gossip as of late but has anyone noticed that kerens sister put her registry as her instagram description... LOL [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 67ed6a.jpg[/IMG]

Greedyness runs in the family i guess
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

proud_latina17 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2eaaf8.jpg[/IMG]

Has anyone watched her channel before? I personally really like her. But here’s a pic of her pool fence. I absolutely love it. It looks nice yet safe for her two babies. With all the money Keren uses on buying stupid crap they can’t invest on a pool fence? Also, I would think Khoa being a realtor would know most parents want a safe place for their children.

Oh but don’t u remember, keren did invest in a pool fence last year around May time still hasn’t arrived. So it’s obviously not her fault as she never lies about anything Image

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Babbs18 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:17 am
vmokk wrote:don’t know if its been mentioned - i’ve been behind on my YTMD gossip as of late but has anyone noticed that kerens sister put her registry as her instagram description... LOL //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 67ed6a.jpg

Greedyness runs in the family i guess
You mean she didn't get enough of Keren's hand me downs (not that hand me downs are bad, but this is also Catherines 2nd boy so why wouldn't she have saved things).
proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Cak3islif3 wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2eaaf8.jpg[/IMG]

Oh but don’t u remember, keren did invest in a pool fence last year around May time still hasn’t arrived. So it’s obviously not her fault as she never lies about anything Image

You’re right!!! I mean I’m sure it’s getting there soon. Delivery most between 2-365 business days from time of purchase. Lol

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Keren : "I don't want to be on my phone or computer all the time. I want to be with my kids and spend quality time"

Also Keren :[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... eb6914.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

aniraKKarina wrote:Keren : "I don't want to be on my phone or computer all the time. I want to be with my kids and spend quality time"

Bet she’s working... on reading our comments ImageImage

ashnic94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashnic94 »

Here_2_talk wrote:I often think Kern thinks she gets hate unwarranted, she’s not doing anything wrong, just parenting her kids the best way she knows how. Maybe it comes from her point of view that she’s already doing miles better than her own parent did? maybe she thinks she’s around her kids plenty, and so what if taking her baby with her all the time isn’t convenient, so she won’t do it. At least he stays with someone who looks after him.
I think she’s trying to clear some very low bar set by her mother as a bad parenting standards. ( poss neglect?) That’s the feel I get from her, that’s why she’s not sitting down with her children and play games and but instead watching them play, shoves technology down their throat at meal times.... just a thought Image

Keen, if any of this is true at all, please read a couple of books about positive parenting and seek help for yourself. Image
I feel like this is spot on. It makes sense.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KK-Apartment Renting & Instagram Venting | KKandBabyJ | Part 57

Unread post by UsedToCould »

proud_latina17 wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:Keren : "I don't want to be on my phone or computer all the time. I want to be with my kids and spend quality time"

She’s posting under the name Onelove Image

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

UsedToCould wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:

She’s posting under the name Onelove Image

ImageImage

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KK-Apartment Renting & Instagram Venting | KKandBabyJ | Part 57

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Cak3islif3 wrote:

If any of you watch Kendra Atkins she has twin girls the same age as Landon. They got a really nice pool fence. She mentioned how she can now breath easier with a pool fence up. Especially when they are outside playing. Compare that to Keren who thinks a 2 yo and 3 yo know to stay away from the pool. They are so lax when it comes to pool safety. Remember when they had Jackson bday party and Khoa was trying to figure out where Jackson was. Turns out he was out back with the kids playing on the trampoline. Nobody was even paying attention to him. It’s a pool accident waiting to happen. They are so lazy when it comes to water safety. I about gasped when they were in Fiji and Keren turned her back on Landon as he walked towards the water. No life jackets on those babies when they were on the boat.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”