JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

nineteenninety3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Post by nineteenninety3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:04 am

smom12 wrote:I don’t give a crap if lillia flails around like an an epileptic giraffe. The fact that Jess is vicariously living through Lilia and makes it all about herself is what I have a problem with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does the same with every aspect of her life. Amber needs help breastfeeding, oh did you know she breastfed 6000 babies, Addie is in dance did you know she was a dancer for 17 years, Chris likes Ariel Jess is a rEdHeAd. She can't let anyone have anything without it involving her.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sparklingdee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparklingdee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:50 am

Exactly, it's Jess literally living through her kids. Imagine if Lilia wanted to play football or basketball! She'd DIE.
MiloandMax1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Or how baseball was Drakes sport and Jess says the boys are athletic because of her cream (I just threw up in my mouth).
MiloandMax1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Another thing that Lilia expressed she wanted to do was theater. Which I think she would be good at (not shy, dramatic) but Jess said no. Doesn't Gabes sister major is that? So again its all about HER
HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Is the app not working for anyone else? I’ll get a notification but then when I open the app it won’t shoe which thread has been updated.

LumpyDays
Talker
Talker

Post by LumpyDays » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Honestly I think Lilia is hands down her favourite. And that Addie being so bald is a huge disappointment to her. Addie also has an attitude and wants to do her own thing so won't be as easily manipulated as Lilia. Lilia is also going through an awkward faze so has lost her baby cuteness. So bring on the over sexualising.
The favouritism is so screamingly obvious. I hear Lilia be rude all the time but they are always saying how she is so well behaved and never gets in trouble. They are setting themselves up for some fun teen years.

Oh and since I almost never comment on Jesssss section, I hate Drake. He is evil.
Babbs18
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:03 pm

smom12 wrote:I don’t give a crap if lillia flails around like an an epileptic giraffe. The fact that Jess is vicariously living through Lilia and makes it all about herself is what I have a problem with.

You really sent me with epileptic giraffeImageImageImageImagetoo accurate
nineteenninety3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by nineteenninety3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:15 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:Another thing that Lilia expressed she wanted to do was theater. Which I think she would be good at (not shy, dramatic) but Jess said no. Doesn't Gabes sister major is that? So again its all about HER
Yeah I think Lilia would do much better in musical theatre than traditional dance. But Jess wasn't a musical theatre performer for 17 years she was a DANCER so fat chance of that happening.

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Post by peylizt192 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Mimi0528 wrote:I’m confused why they ran to Star Tours for their fast pass. You can use it anytime after the return time on the same day...you don’t have to make the window of time they gave you.

Not true anymore. Used to be that way but it changed. Now you only have a 5 minute buffer before and after the time window given

Magicmermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Magicmermaid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:45 pm

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:04 am
Magicmermaid wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 pm

I agree- she is never going to be a professional dancer, but she was having a blast. 95% of the kids people put in dance classes are never going to be professional dancers, but as parents, we still do it so our kids have the experience and enjoyment.
No one is saying that Lilia shouldn't be allowed to dance. She should be allowed to do whatever she wants, including join the softball team that she has asked Jess about in the past and has been denied. The thing that people have a problem with is Jess' outrageous expectations of her daughter and absurd praise. Jess DOES believe that she is the best dancer on the team and that she is going to grow up to be a professional, she is not and she will not if she continues on the way she is.
Would you be happier if she told Lilia how awful she was, and didn’t cheer her on, but boo’d loudly instead?

Are you a mom? What do you do when your kids bring you an awful art assignment from school? Throw it in the trash? Or tell them you love it, and hang it on the fridge?

There isn’t anything wrong with parents encouraging their kids to do what they love, and cheering them on for doing it.
I dont think Jess should discourage her, but she also shouldn't also lead Lilia to believe that shes gods gift to dance
Magicmermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Magicmermaid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:45 pm

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:04 am
Magicmermaid wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 pm

I agree- she is never going to be a professional dancer, but she was having a blast. 95% of the kids people put in dance classes are never going to be professional dancers, but as parents, we still do it so our kids have the experience and enjoyment.
No one is saying that Lilia shouldn't be allowed to dance. She should be allowed to do whatever she wants, including join the softball team that she has asked Jess about in the past and has been denied. The thing that people have a problem with is Jess' outrageous expectations of her daughter and absurd praise. Jess DOES believe that she is the best dancer on the team and that she is going to grow up to be a professional, she is not and she will not if she continues on the way she is.
Would you be happier if she told Lilia how awful she was, and didn’t cheer her on, but boo’d loudly instead?

Are you a mom? What do you do when your kids bring you an awful art assignment from school? Throw it in the trash? Or tell them you love it, and hang it on the fridge?

There isn’t anything wrong with parents encouraging their kids to do what they love, and cheering them on for doing it.
I dont think Jess should discourage her, but she also shouldn't also lead Lilia to believe that shes gods gift to dance
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jwhite_momof4 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 pm

flaviadda_nina22 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:29 pm
flaviadda_nina22 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:58 pm
yes that the mothers pay trips and stays I know had borne that they said that Jessica paid for the outside for Lilia to participate I have a study of dance in Brazil and mothers do not interfere in the choice of the participants for the competition
Competition dance and cheer isn't just the families traveling. Because of the costs to enter competitions that money has to come from somewhere (studio) and that money is paid for by the parents. If Lilia was qualified then it wouldn't have taken the others dropping out for her to be asked to do it. Also in a studio Jess used to work at

OK chega de falar da dança de Lilia mas como ja disse eu sou professora de dança no Brasil e Lilia nao é sensacional como jessica pensa por outro lado nao é ruim como voces pensam
OK enough to talk about Lilia's dance but as I said I'm a dance teacher in Brazil and Lilia is not sensational as Jessica thinks otherwise is not bad as you think
Enviar feedback
Histórico
Salvas
Comunidade
Dude.....how many times are you going to say that you are a dance teacher in Brazil??? Fuck, we get it.

You dont have to be a dance teacher to be able to look at Lilia's over the top dancing and say she sucks at dancing. She SUCKS at dancing! The one who said she looks like an epileptic giraffe hit the nail on the head.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

flaviadda_nina22
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by flaviadda_nina22 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 pm
flaviadda_nina22 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:

Competition dance and cheer isn't just the families traveling. Because of the costs to enter competitions that money has to come from somewhere (studio) and that money is paid for by the parents. If Lilia was qualified then it wouldn't have taken the others dropping out for her to be asked to do it. Also in a studio Jess used to work at

OK chega de falar da dança de Lilia mas como ja disse eu sou professora de dança no Brasil e Lilia nao é sensacional como jessica pensa por outro lado nao é ruim como voces pensam
OK enough to talk about Lilia's dance but as I said I'm a dance teacher in Brazil and Lilia is not sensational as Jessica thinks otherwise is not bad as you think
Enviar feedback
Histórico
Salvas
Comunidade
Dude.....how many times are you going to say that you are a dance teacher in Brazil??? Fuck, we get it.

You dont have to be a dance teacher to be able to look at Lilia's over the top dancing and say she sucks at dancing. She SUCKS at dancing! The one who said she looks like an epileptic giraffe hit the nail on the head.

I just said I'm a teacher because I have a base on dance and not judge Lilia only by her mother's attitudes
And that none of the other girls was wonderful so she's well inside that team
And more the purpose of this forum is to talk about Jessica's attitudes or absolutly criticize everything from an eight year old girl
anr92
Informer
Informer

Post by anr92 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 pm

flaviadda_nina22 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 pm
flaviadda_nina22 wrote:
Enviar feedback
Histórico
Salvas
Comunidade

I just said I'm a teacher because I have a base on dance and not judge Lilia only by her mother's attitudes
And that none of the other girls was wonderful so she's well inside that team
And more the purpose of this forum is to talk about Jessica's attitudes or absolutly criticize everything from an eight year old girl
No one gives a flying fuck.

TeachIT
Informer
Informer

Post by TeachIT » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Jess treats lilia like an extension of herself, living vicariously through her. So it’s kinda hard to criticize one and not the other... jessss is basically living her best life through Lilia. I don’t think she even views her kids as people, just props on her show.
MiloandMax1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Even if all the kids were flopping around (which they didn't appear to be) Lilia was way out on an island by herself. One thing with dancing in a group is to stay tight. Jess being a dancer of 17 years ya know could easily teach this to Lilia at home.
LexiRae
Talker
Talker

Post by LexiRae » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
flaviadda_nina22 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:

Enviar feedback
Histórico
Salvas
Comunidade

This Brazilian woman’s attitude reminds me of Larissa from 90 day fiancé

melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Post by melaniieee333 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Can someone find and link the blogs where Lilia asks to do softball here? I’m curious. I could see Lilia playing softball or basketball if she was allowed too- I think she’d be great at it. Musical theatre too- if anyone finds that blog I’d love to see it ! I think Lilia would thrive at musical theatre more than dance cause musical theatre is a bit of everything singing dancing and acting. I’m surprised Jess hasn’t tried to make Lilia into a child star/actor and I’m also surprised she hasn’t gone down the beauty pageant route with Lilia. For the first seven years of lilias life she was the most beautiful kid on YouTube. That long blonde hair and cute wee face.
Moony
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Moony » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:58 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:Even if all the kids were flopping around (which they didn't appear to be) Lilia was way out on an island by herself. One thing with dancing in a group is to stay tight. Jess being a dancer of 17 years ya know could easily teach this to Lilia at home.
Lilia couldn’t even smile while dancing, biting her tongue. As a parent I would be cringing at my own kid if they were doing that after years of dance

fleekcucumber
Amateur
Amateur

Post by fleekcucumber » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:04 pm

LexiRae wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
flaviadda_nina22 wrote:
Enviar feedback
Histórico
Salvas
Comunidade

She defend-e the Jess-e Fam-e.

MiloandMax1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Moony wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:58 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Even if all the kids were flopping around (which they didn't appear to be) Lilia was way out on an island by herself. One thing with dancing in a group is to stay tight. Jess being a dancer of 17 years ya know could easily teach this to Lilia at home.
Lilia couldn’t even smile while dancing, biting her tongue. As a parent I would be cringing at my own kid if they were doing that after years of dance

The tongue biting is usually linked to being a concentration thing which again if she was so good she would just go at it and not need to concentrate.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Crazymess1215 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:40 pm

I feel like jess wants Lilia to be the next Maddie Ziegler, I mean maybe it's possible, who am I to say she won't go far? But she really needs to work with that child because right now she isn't doing that great. I feel like she is just desperate to get more fame. Remember when she tried to sign up for a reality TV show? I think it was before the twins were born but I remember people saying that she was trying to sign up for something
sezzajaydee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Did we ever hear any more about what Lilia’s teacher was concerned about?

Was it ADHD? Or did she just say that in passing?

nineteenninety3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by nineteenninety3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:56 pm

sezzajaydee wrote:Did we ever hear any more about what Lilia’s teacher was concerned about?

Was it ADHD? Or did she just say that in passing?

Lilia wasn't concentrating in school and instead of admitting that the golden girl isn't perfect, Jess tried to make it a medical thing.

LexiRae
Talker
Talker

Post by LexiRae » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:16 pm

fleekcucumber wrote:
LexiRae wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Dude.....how many times are you going to say that you are a dance teacher in Brazil??? Fuck, we get it.

She defend-e the Jess-e Fam-e.

I just read this in Larissa’s voice ImageImageImage I’m screaming lol

Return to “JesssFam”