JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Babbs18 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:Girl, proofreading is key.
So freaking annoying in this video. All of them were. I couldn't finish it. Image

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
What is this angle...
It's the, "I got new tits and I try my very best to show them in every shot" angle.
She is very clearly squishing them together with her arms and pushing them out a bit.
Girls disgusting. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

So Jess used to have her boyfriend sleep over at her parents' house when she was 14, AND she plans to have cameras in all her kids' bedrooms when they are teens? Is she afraid she won't have any sexual life by then and would need to watch her kids having sex with their date of the moment? Wtf is wrong with her?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Lyanna wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:48 am So Jess used to have her boyfriend sleep over at her parents' house when she was 14, AND she plans to have cameras in all her kids' bedrooms when they are teens? Is she afraid she won't have any sexual life by then and would need to watch her kids having sex with their date of the moment? Wtf is wrong with her?
It was Gabe that used to stay there. Sadly Jess will probably encourage something like that so she can be a grandma and raise those kids.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

cardboardbox wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:The camera stuff in this newest video irks the SHIT out of me lol mainly because I am a photographer. And Jess is NOT. Does her being sponsored by Canon mean they gave her that camera for free? Because that’s a $1300 camera that she has no business having because she sticks it in manual mode, takes awful photos of her kids at terrible angles in terrible lighting, and walks around “wow I would be a photographer if I wasn’t a YouTuber! Hehe!”

Rant over Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does she even use manual? Because her Instagram post of her using it she has it set to auto.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
No, she definitely doesn’t, I went back to fix my post lol I meant to write AUTO. Jess doesn’t even know what manual is Image her photos of the kids are honestly awful, the angles are so bad and she doesn’t know how to edit. It drives me NUTS that she doesn’t think she needs an actual photographer for good photos. “Oh, I’ve always done my kids photos!”

laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

peylizt192 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:00 pm Is it normal for kayden to not have lost ANY teeth yet? Or is it a symptom of malnutrition?

I didn't lose any of my baby teeth until I was 9 years old! I was perfectly healthy. Balanced diet. Very athletic. I used to be a competitive gymnast, swimmer, dancer etc. I think it just depends on the child. I'm 25 and still have 2 baby teeth!!

I think Mess is atrocious with ensuring the kids have a proper diet, but I can't blame Kaden's teeth on her. He's just a lucky child to still have a full mouth of teeth :D
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

peylizt192 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:00 pm Is it normal for kayden to not have lost ANY teeth yet? Or is it a symptom of malnutrition?

I didn't lose any of my baby teeth until I was 9 years old! I was perfectly healthy. Balanced diet. Very athletic. I used to be a competitive gymnast, swimmer, dancer etc. I think it just depends on the child. I'm 25 and still have 2 baby teeth!!

I think Mess is atrocious with ensuring the kids have a proper diet, but I can't blame Kaden's teeth on her. He's just a lucky child to still have a full mouth of teeth :D
fleekcucumber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fleekcucumber »

If you still have 2 baby teeth at 25 you need to get them pulled. What do the X-rays show for the adult teeth behind them? My daughter got some baby teeth pulled so the adult teeth didn’t grow into the bone!

randomgerman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by randomgerman »

You know... now that Addie is developing a personality ans she‘s so vocal, she‘s actually kind of adorable. I think she‘s become a lot more calm and reserved and it‘s shocking how all of this development happened after she came back from Janell‘s house. If I were Jess I‘d be worried that a few weeks at my best friend‘s house vould be such a 180 for my child.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

randomgerman wrote:You know... now that Addie is developing a personality ans she‘s so vocal, she‘s actually kind of adorable. I think she‘s become a lot more calm and reserved and it‘s shocking how all of this development happened after she came back from Janell‘s house. If I were Jess I‘d be worried that a few weeks at my best friend‘s house vould be such a 180 for my child.
I thought she looked rather adorable with her hair pulled back. It might have been because she was actually groomed and neat for once.

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

randomgerman wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:43 am You know... now that Addie is developing a personality ans she‘s so vocal, she‘s actually kind of adorable. I think she‘s become a lot more calm and reserved and it‘s shocking how all of this development happened after she came back from Janell‘s house. If I were Jess I‘d be worried that a few weeks at my best friend‘s house vould be such a 180 for my child.
I honestly believe Addie is going to be the worst of the bunch. I seriously think Jess doesn't record Addie's tantrums because she wants her to be portrayed as a perfect angel but I think we all remember the time she threw a shoe at Kaden's head during Christmas, plus the number of times Jess just giggled maniacally when Addie has hit her (I also remember one vlog where she hits out at Landen in the background but he swiftly moves away so he must've been expecting it).

Hopefully, Chris won't deal with her being a brat and keep her in place because we all know Jess won't. But you know some toddlers are just stubborn no matter how they've been raised. Maybe once she's out of the toddler stage she'll be a little sweetheart like Landen.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:11 am
Captain Smooth wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:56 pm

She's said in the past because only she has access to them that they will be there even when they are teens. Its definetly creepy. But they are her babysitters.
She has said they will be there when they are teens? Beside the fact, that this is one of the most messed up things a parent can do, she's in for a ride then, teens don't put up with this crap. Those cameras will die mysterious deaths, until Jess stops putting them there. Or they will insist, until she takes them off, Jess has no authority with her kids.
Her kids will go live with mimi, shes was overly accommodating to her trashy teen daughters every whim Image
At least they'll have privacy, if nothing else.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Gumballerina wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:42 am
randomgerman wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:43 am You know... now that Addie is developing a personality ans she‘s so vocal, she‘s actually kind of adorable. I think she‘s become a lot more calm and reserved and it‘s shocking how all of this development happened after she came back from Janell‘s house. If I were Jess I‘d be worried that a few weeks at my best friend‘s house vould be such a 180 for my child.
I honestly believe Addie is going to be the worst of the bunch. I seriously think Jess doesn't record Addie's tantrums because she wants her to be portrayed as a perfect angel but I think we all remember the time she threw a shoe at Kaden's head during Christmas, plus the number of times Jess just giggled maniacally when Addie has hit her (I also remember one vlog where she hits out at Landen in the background but he swiftly moves away so he must've been expecting it).

Hopefully, Chris won't deal with her being a brat and keep her in place because we all know Jess won't. But you know some toddlers are just stubborn no matter how they've been raised. Maybe once she's out of the toddler stage she'll be a little sweetheart like Landen.
I think Chris will let her get away with even more. When the boys are out of line its "because of Drake" and he loves correcting that behavior. Jess also wears the pants, how she treats Addie is how he will as well.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Gumballerina wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:42 am

I remember Chris putting rules in place for Landen, when he was a toddler, including bed time. He was on his own with the kids everytime. Something told me, back then, that Jess hates Chris putting any rules in place for her kids.

I saw a set of parents with two kids at a restaurant the other day and the kids were running around, crawling on the floor (one toddler, one child), screaming and everytime she put them in their seats, they started to get up, so the Mom put them back down on the floor. They ran away, so she ran after them, only to release them and the circle started again. The food they ordered was getting cold by this point. Not once did she say anything about sitting down, or cutting it out.

This is what I imagine Jess is like with her kids.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

laura_x_beth wrote:

I would see a dentist. I would be afraid of my adult teeth rotten under there. It can happen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

time for a new thread?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

izziebelle13 wrote:time for a new thread?

I'll take care of it tonight Image sorry for the delay, busy times here lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

laura_x_beth wrote:

Sis...that’s not good

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Lol at the person probably now panicking and making an emergency dental appointment.

Anyway, I picture Addie becoming a more violent version of Lilia. The bratty attitude of her sister with the boisterous personality of her brothers. No doubt she'll also be a screecher.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

several shots of Aladdin in a too small swimsuit with no diaper, with the swimsuit riding up her ass.

shots of LiLiA in a swimsuit with hers riding up her cheeks, as Messica props up the camera to show her "applying medicine to LiLiA's bug bites"

why are your comments disabled?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Well, I gotta say Lillia looks better with the shorter full fringe. She'd look better without it still.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”