No notifications here either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:42 pm I’m pretty sure “aaryns frien” blahblah was crazy Susan too.
Lolaharper wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:25 pm
hereforfun wrote:Just curious whether the account Tufftalk was also Susan!!??
Tufftalk is now influencer LOL maybe it’s Susan but I doubt it.

I wondered that as well. Because when people questioned the 60,000 sponsorship or something Susan got really defensive and kept posting about it bringing it up.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Brighton wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:You do realize I've been on this thread longer than Susan was ever here. Lmfao . So don't come at me with your stupid I was her number one minion I didn't dislike her in the beginning. What I can't stand is when someone says in the general discussion to stop discussing it if you don't want to be in the general discussion then don't go to the general discussion there is a completely different thread for talking about the every day to day stupid things that airhead does. Your post means absolutely nothing to me and isn't going to change anything you calling me a minion is ridiculous. Is that literally the only thing that you can say to me lmfao ? You're just mad because you were never invited into the private chat you're the one that's butt hurt not me . So try a little harder when you try to come at me Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohh yes, were all so sad we were invited to the little secret group chat where psycho susan fooled every single one of you. Im just so heartbroken over it.

Fooled? We busted her little 10 year+ cat fishing project within a day after she tried to pretend she was someone else. Your comments about this whole thing seem unnecessarily mean to say the least. What’s the problem?

Thank you brighton anxiety Queen has problems.!

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
No sweetie. I think emailing Nicks work took it too far. I think harassing another poster the way she did was taking it too far. I wholeheartedly felt like it was good for her sponsors to know about her past. I never took the time to contact anyone because I have a life. But I didnt get mad at anyone for doing so.

No I literally went and looked at your replies and you literally said in one of your replies I can't believe they went real life emailing her sponsors that's ridiculous then I took ascreen shot at your post that said YES I wonder if someone contacted itzy ritzy . Don't come on here bitching about us discussing Susan IN THE GENERAL THREAD THAT WAS MADE TO DISCUSS WHAT TOOK PLACE! You literally contradict everything you say.

I honestly think youre crazy. I was not in here bitching about what is being discussed lady. Go back and read!! I told that girl if she didnt want to discuss it to unclick the arrow. You look stupid, reread before embarassing yourself!

I didn't say you wanted to be in the private chat I was referring to anxiety Queen . .

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anxietyqueen wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 am
anxietyqueen wrote: She doesn’t have to be in the private chat to comment on it, we all interacted with Susan on here outside of the chat and witnessed her psychotic behavior.

You’re just triggered by her post because you were obsessed with Susan and constantly kissing her ass. You were her #1 minion.
You do realize I've been on this thread longer than Susan was ever here. Lmfao . So don't come at me with your stupid I was her number one minion I didn't dislike her in the beginning. What I can't stand is when someone says in the general discussion to stop discussing it if you don't want to be in the general discussion then don't go to the general discussion there is a completely different thread for talking about the every day to day stupid things that airhead does. Your post means absolutely nothing to me and isn't going to change anything you calling me a minion is ridiculous. Is that literally the only thing that you can say to me lmfao ? You're just mad because you were never invited into the private chat you're the one that's butt hurt not me . So try a little harder when you try to come at me Image

Lol what? I never asked to be in that chat nor would I have ever asked to be (no offense to anyone who was, several of those that were in it actually ended up being cool after the Susan drama went down). Your post is so juvenile and high school, I cringe.

And you being on here longer than Susan doesn’t change the fact that you were on here daily posting “Susan, I love you” and “Susan, you’re my favorite, you make me laugh so much!”, which is why you were upset by Rkp’s post. You would pile on anyone who had conflict with Susan.
My God you're so full of it you begged to be in the chat. Get over yourself and don't try to come at me.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Can a mod post all the usernames that were linked to her IP address so we know who we were being catfished by and who was legit? Lol.
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:51 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:42 pm I’m pretty sure “aaryns frien” blahblah was crazy Susan too.

I wondered that as well. Because when people questioned the 60,000 sponsorship or something Susan got really defensive and kept posting about it bringing it up.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

kristinn281 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:14 pm
anxietyqueen wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 am You do realize I've been on this thread longer than Susan was ever here. Lmfao . So don't come at me with your stupid I was her number one minion I didn't dislike her in the beginning. What I can't stand is when someone says in the general discussion to stop discussing it if you don't want to be in the general discussion then don't go to the general discussion there is a completely different thread for talking about the every day to day stupid things that airhead does. Your post means absolutely nothing to me and isn't going to change anything you calling me a minion is ridiculous. Is that literally the only thing that you can say to me lmfao ? You're just mad because you were never invited into the private chat you're the one that's butt hurt not me . So try a little harder when you try to come at me Image

Lol what? I never asked to be in that chat nor would I have ever asked to be (no offense to anyone who was, several of those that were in it actually ended up being cool after the Susan drama went down). Your post is so juvenile and high school, I cringe.

And you being on here longer than Susan doesn’t change the fact that you were on here daily posting “Susan, I love you” and “Susan, you’re my favorite, you make me laugh so much!”, which is why you were upset by Rkp’s post. You would pile on anyone who had conflict with Susan.
My God you're so full of it you begged to be in the chat. Get over yourself and don't try to come at me.

Uh what? Please link to my post asking to join said chat. I’m waiting. (PSSSSST...it doesn’t exist.) Not sure why you’re lying. I’m starting to think you’re coo coo.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Most likely, I doubt Aaron would send a pic of her hello fresh cheque in a group chat. There was an acquaintance who was in her sorority or something here as well, probably Susan too.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I noticed they changed their username after some beef on Tiffani Beaston’s board, lol.
coffeemama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coffeemama »

Chiming in to say that flaming should be moved to the boxing ring.

Don’t want this board getting locked.

TY Image
Brighton

AW General Discussion

Unread post by Brighton »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Can a mod post all the usernames that were linked to her IP address so we know who we were being catfished by and who was legit? Lol.
Susan mentioned that she was using VPNs to hide her IP address. She’s pretty determined to continue creating different usernames on here. Stinx66 has been confirmed as her and already blocked but if you suspect anyone else of being her, let Kryptonite know and she’ll keep an eye on any suspicious activity.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Brighton wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:28 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote:Can a mod post all the usernames that were linked to her IP address so we know who we were being catfished by and who was legit? Lol.

Susan mentioned that she was using VPNs to hide her IP address. She’s pretty determined to continue creating different usernames on here. Stinx66 has been confirmed as her and already blocked but if you suspect anyone else of being her, let Kryptonite know and she’ll keep an eye on any suspicious activity.

Thanks. I think those have been deleted that were mentioned (blah blah at least).
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

Carmencita wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:11 pm
If it was, Susan is pretty talented and should be a writer. The voice was absolutely different.

I thought the same, she was good at writing
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

hereforfun wrote:
Carmencita wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:11 pm
If it was, Susan is pretty talented and should be a writer. The voice was absolutely different.

I thought the same, she was good at writing
The excessive HEH and EH gave her away though lol.

txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by txsflower2 »

What happened to this board? Did the discussion move elsewhere?

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

txsflower2 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:09 pm What happened to this board? Did the discussion move elsewhere?

Which discussion? This thread is called general discussion, so I think any topic is open. If you’re looking for Aaryns hers is on Part 31 I think.
txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by txsflower2 »

Username AryaStark is giving me major Susan vibes

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper