Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AW General Discussion

Unread post by Rkp65i »

kristinn281 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:You also saying that you thought it was wrong for someone to go real life emailing her sponsors but yet you made this comment?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ae815c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No sweetie. I think emailing Nicks work took it too far. I think harassing another poster the way she did was taking it too far. I wholeheartedly felt like it was good for her sponsors to know about her past. I never took the time to contact anyone because I have a life. But I didnt get mad at anyone for doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I literally went and looked at your replies and you literally said in one of your replies I can't believe they went real life emailing her sponsors that's ridiculous then I took ascreen shot at your post that said YES I wonder if someone contacted itzy ritzy . Don't come on here bitching about us discussing Susan IN THE GENERAL THREAD THAT WAS MADE TO DISCUSS WHAT TOOK PLACE! You literally contradict everything you say.

I honestly think youre crazy. I was not in here bitching about what is being discussed lady. Go back and read!! I told that girl if she didnt want to discuss it to unclick the arrow. You look stupid, reread before embarassing yourself!

Last edited by Rkp65i on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Kristin281 calm down and reread before attacking. You look foolish. I never said i didnt want to discuss it, the other lady that I replied to did.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

kristinn281 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 am You know I think it's funny that you disappear from this site from time to time you have always made comments that defended Aaryn. Then when people call you on it you will all the sudden start talking bad about her you have no idea what happened with the situation with Susan so it's best for you to not speak about it since you are not in the group and don't know anything about what happened. It's really none of your business because you were not in the private chat. People gave her the benefit of the doubt no one knew who she was just like we don't know who you are. But you have continuously made comments about the Susan situation . This is a general discussion of what happened with Susan if you are going to make rude comments basically to other people on here that we're dealing with the situation when you're not involved in it I don't know why you're commenting in the 1st place you were not in the private chat.

She doesn’t have to be in the private chat to comment on it, we all interacted with Susan on here outside of the chat and witnessed her psychotic behavior.

You’re just triggered by her post because you were obsessed with Susan and constantly kissing her ass. You were her #1 minion.
You do realize I've been on this thread longer than Susan was ever here. Lmfao . So don't come at me with your stupid I was her number one minion I didn't dislike her in the beginning. What I can't stand is when someone says in the general discussion to stop discussing it if you don't want to be in the general discussion then don't go to the general discussion there is a completely different thread for talking about the every day to day stupid things that airhead does. Your post means absolutely nothing to me and isn't going to change anything you calling me a minion is ridiculous. Is that literally the only thing that you can say to me lmfao ? You're just mad because you were never invited into the private chat you're the one that's butt hurt not me . So try a little harder when you try to come at me Image

Ohh yes, were all so sad we were invited to the little secret group chat where psycho susan fooled every single one of you. Im just so heartbroken over it.

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

Rkp65i wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote: She doesn’t have to be in the private chat to comment on it, we all interacted with Susan on here outside of the chat and witnessed her psychotic behavior.

You’re just triggered by her post because you were obsessed with Susan and constantly kissing her ass. You were her #1 minion.
You do realize I've been on this thread longer than Susan was ever here. Lmfao . So don't come at me with your stupid I was her number one minion I didn't dislike her in the beginning. What I can't stand is when someone says in the general discussion to stop discussing it if you don't want to be in the general discussion then don't go to the general discussion there is a completely different thread for talking about the every day to day stupid things that airhead does. Your post means absolutely nothing to me and isn't going to change anything you calling me a minion is ridiculous. Is that literally the only thing that you can say to me lmfao ? You're just mad because you were never invited into the private chat you're the one that's butt hurt not me . So try a little harder when you try to come at me Image

Ohh yes, were all so sad we were invited to the little secret group chat where psycho susan fooled every single one of you. Im just so heartbroken over it.

Fooled? We busted her little 10 year+ cat fishing project within a day after she tried to pretend she was someone else. Your comments about this whole thing seem unnecessarily mean to say the least. What’s the problem?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Brighton wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:You do realize I've been on this thread longer than Susan was ever here. Lmfao . So don't come at me with your stupid I was her number one minion I didn't dislike her in the beginning. What I can't stand is when someone says in the general discussion to stop discussing it if you don't want to be in the general discussion then don't go to the general discussion there is a completely different thread for talking about the every day to day stupid things that airhead does. Your post means absolutely nothing to me and isn't going to change anything you calling me a minion is ridiculous. Is that literally the only thing that you can say to me lmfao ? You're just mad because you were never invited into the private chat you're the one that's butt hurt not me . So try a little harder when you try to come at me Image

Fooled? We busted her little 10 year+ cat fishing project within a day after she tried to pretend she was someone else. Your comments about this whole thing seem unnecessarily mean to say the least. What’s the problem?

Unnecessarily mean? Sorry if it comes off that way but no, none of us outsiders are jealous that we werent invited into the little secret girl gang before it was busted and that is what Kristin is implying. & yes I even thanked those who took place in figure it out and saving anyone else from having their photos used. My replies are directed at the brats in the group who are constantly attacking users for not liking what they say. If youre not one of them then its not directed at you. The ones Im speaking of seem to know its directed at them as they get triggered each and every time.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Rkp65i wrote:
grantlovesmusick wrote:
mdnight wrote: I never cared for Susan and didn't understand why she had such a "following" on here. I never said anything because disagreeing with her would get not only her on your ass, but all of her 'stans' as well. Some of her posts were funny, but they got more and more disturbing and obsessive as time went on.

Back when she was supposedly in the hospital she made a post about it and nobody really responded because the board was moving so fast, so she posted it again and got people posting sympathetic messages. No doubt she fed off that kind of thing.

The whole thing is crazy, but not really surprising.
You idiots keep talking about Susan it's beyond ridiculous. Don't care about Susan move on

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Click the little arrow and the top and BOOM, you dont have to read about it anymore. This thread was created to discuss the Susan drama.

Grantlovesmusik is a bit slow I think.
Numerous people have told her that this isn’t the aaryn thread, it was specifically made to talk about catfish Susan.
She keeps reading it though... lol.

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Rkp65i wrote:
Brighton wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Unnecessarily mean? Sorry if it comes off that way but no, none of us outsiders are jealous that we werent invited into the little secret girl gang before it was busted and that is what Kristin is implying. & yes I even thanked those who took place in figure it out and saving anyone else from having their photos used. My replies are directed at the brats in the group who are constantly attacking users for not liking what they say. If youre not one of them then its not directed at you. The ones Im speaking of seem to know its directed at them as they get triggered each and every time.

One of the things I don’t believe has been addressed is that Susan had MULTIPLE accounts that were used to stir up drama. There is no point in being mad or making snarky comments to other users. Everyone has expressed remorse, disbelief, and some have even apologized. It was an appalling situation for a sad, pathetic person who wanted attention.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Imdying wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
Brighton wrote: Fooled? We busted her little 10 year+ cat fishing project within a day after she tried to pretend she was someone else. Your comments about this whole thing seem unnecessarily mean to say the least. What’s the problem?

One of the things I don’t believe has been addressed is that Susan had MULTIPLE accounts that were used to stir up drama. There is no point in being mad or making snarky comments to other users. Everyone has expressed remorse, disbelief, and some have even apologized. It was an appalling situation for a sad, pathetic person who wanted attention.

Absolutely agree with you on that! I almost (only almost) feel bad for Susan because she clearly has some deep rooted issues.

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

Imdying wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
Brighton wrote: Fooled? We busted her little 10 year+ cat fishing project within a day after she tried to pretend she was someone else. Your comments about this whole thing seem unnecessarily mean to say the least. What’s the problem?

Thank you for saying this! It’s all true.

@rkp65i, I sent you a PM so we don’t annoy everyone on here.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

kristinn281 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 am
anxietyqueen wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 am You know I think it's funny that you disappear from this site from time to time you have always made comments that defended Aaryn. Then when people call you on it you will all the sudden start talking bad about her you have no idea what happened with the situation with Susan so it's best for you to not speak about it since you are not in the group and don't know anything about what happened. It's really none of your business because you were not in the private chat. People gave her the benefit of the doubt no one knew who she was just like we don't know who you are. But you have continuously made comments about the Susan situation . This is a general discussion of what happened with Susan if you are going to make rude comments basically to other people on here that we're dealing with the situation when you're not involved in it I don't know why you're commenting in the 1st place you were not in the private chat.

She doesn’t have to be in the private chat to comment on it, we all interacted with Susan on here outside of the chat and witnessed her psychotic behavior.

Lol what? I never asked to be in that chat nor would I have ever asked to be (no offense to anyone who was, several of those that were in it actually ended up being cool after the Susan drama went down). Your post is so juvenile and high school, I cringe.

And you being on here longer than Susan doesn’t change the fact that you were on here daily posting “Susan, I love you” and “Susan, you’re my favorite, you make me laugh so much!”, which is why you were upset by Rkp’s post. You would pile on anyone who had conflict with Susan.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Morethescarier wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:04 am
Rkp65i wrote:
grantlovesmusick wrote:You idiots keep talking about Susan it's beyond ridiculous. Don't care about Susan move on

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Click the little arrow and the top and BOOM, you dont have to read about it anymore. This thread was created to discuss the Susan drama.

Grantlovesmusik is a bit slow I think.
Numerous people have told her that this isn’t the aaryn thread, it was specifically made to talk about catfish Susan.
She keeps reading it though... lol.

Yeah, I don’t think Grant is all there, lol.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

kristinn281 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 am
anxietyqueen wrote:

Jeez :? :? This is giving me the creeps again.
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

Just curious whether the account Tufftalk was also Susan!!??
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

hereforfun wrote:Just curious whether the account Tufftalk was also Susan!!??
If it was, Susan is pretty talented and should be a writer. The voice was absolutely different.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Tufftalk is now influencer LOL maybe it’s Susan but I doubt it.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Carmencita wrote:
If it was, Susan is pretty talented and should be a writer. The voice was absolutely different.

Yeah TuffTalk/Influencer is a different brand of psycho than Susan.

elisabeth81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elisabeth81 »

Kind of OT but is anyone else not getting notifications from Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’m pretty sure “aaryns frien” blahblah was crazy Susan too.
Lolaharper wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:25 pm
Tufftalk is now influencer LOL maybe it’s Susan but I doubt it.

karlalala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karlalala »

elisabeth81 wrote:Kind of OT but is anyone else not getting notifications from Tapatalk
Yup!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”