KKand”WeOnLYseEfiFtEeNmiNUtEsOfTHeirDaY!” | KK&BJ | Part 58

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKand”WeOnLYseEfiFtEeNmiNUtEsOfTHeirDaY!” | KK&BJ | Part 58

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Ginger91 wrote:I watched her instagram live a couple days ago and any time someone would ask about the wedding, she would just say “I don’t want to talk about it” That’s so weird to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm. I bet it doesn’t happen. Think of the views and videos she could do on her personal channel talking about it.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Ginger91 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:01 pm I watched her instagram live a couple days ago and any time someone would ask about the wedding, she would just say “I don’t want to talk about it” That’s so weird to me.

And she also said it was birthday themed, maybe that was a hint lol
rorow
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rorow »

IF YOU'RE READING THIS KEREN PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE STOP BREEDING. LOVE THE KIDS YOU HAVE ALREADY

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Other than views I wonder if she is staying because she doesn't like that Alissa is there and the friendship her and Kyra have. Or maybe she realized a makeup event with Jackson was a bad idea.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Notreal5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 55026f.jpg[/IMG]

Apparently he has 5 pairs

I’m sure he does. That doesn’t mean he isn’t wearing the same one every night for 4 nights, Kerny.

lilyyang
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilyyang »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
e1014890 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:39 pm
Terelynne wrote:Jackson wants Keren to have another baby so I guess she will be pregnant soon ImageImage

I honestly feel like she is. How many times have they brought up having another baby/Keren getting or being pregnant in the last month? A LOT

I'm so glad im not alone on this. They keep bringing up a baby, keren doesn't post workouts like she was and she's been getting emotional. This could also put their wedding back which would explain why they aren't talking about it as much. And Nonnie is retired so even more help.
In my culture, there’s actually a superstition that your toddlers, get extremely attached and needy when they sense a baby in the belly. Would explain Jackson behavior.

lilyyang
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilyyang »

lilyyang wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
e1014890 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:39 pm I honestly feel like she is. How many times have they brought up having another baby/Keren getting or being pregnant in the last month? A LOT

I'm so glad im not alone on this. They keep bringing up a baby, keren doesn't post workouts like she was and she's been getting emotional. This could also put their wedding back which would explain why they aren't talking about it as much. And Nonnie is retired so even more help.
In my culture, there’s actually a superstition that toddlers get extremely attached and needy when they sense a baby in the belly. This would explain Jackson behavior.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lilyyang wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:17 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
e1014890 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:39 pm
I honestly feel like she is. How many times have they brought up having another baby/Keren getting or being pregnant in the last month? A LOT

In my culture, there’s actually a superstition that your toddlers, get extremely attached and needy when they sense a baby in the belly. Would explain Jackson behavior.

And Landon has been wanting her more as well where he always was with Khoa before.
jasminrants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminrants »

homegirljenn wrote:Jackson asked her to carry his iced coffee. My kid who is a week younger than Jackson will ask to try my coffee or any drink I have and I'll let him (I don't drink alcohol so don't worry) and he always gives the grossest face when he does try a sip of any coffee I have. There's no way a 3 year old has those developed enough tastebuds to enjoy any flavor of coffee. She is ruining her kids left and right.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Not all kids though. I have to watch my coffee cup like a hawk or my kid will gank it and just guzzle the coffee down. She's almost 2.
Because I am mostly sane though, I avoid that like the pest since I like a normal sleep schedule and toddlers don't need caffeine Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mrkryt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mrkryt »

Did you guys noticed that alissa carried her suitcase inside in the yesterdays vlog? Before trip to fiji she was bragging about how she could carry all of those suitcases by herself but now she doesn’t
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If she is preggers it’s her own damn fault for not getting her tubes tied when she had Sutton. If she is I hope it’s another boy. She also said the stuff she got for Taylor would have a good home. So that could also mean she is.

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

The way Jackson looks, acts and talks reminds me of my sister. She’s 29 and has aspergers. Don’t get me wrong, I love her and she’s really sweet but also just by talking to her, you can tell something is up.
I totally get if KK doesn’t wanna talk about it if there is something, but they need to still treat their kids equally.
Our mom never did, she favoured my sister and now I have almost no relationship with my mom because she treated me the same way she treats Landon.

mrkryt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mrkryt »

Did you guys noticed that alissa carried her suitcase inside in the yesterdays vlog? Before trip to fiji she was bragging about how she could carry all of those suitcases by herself but now she doesn’t
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

The pregnancy speculation is exactly what they want, people will watch the blogs in anticipation of an announcement / clues aka more money
fhm112016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fhm112016 »

homegirljenn wrote:Jackson asked her to carry his iced coffee. My kid who is a week younger than Jackson will ask to try my coffee or any drink I have and I'll let him (I don't drink alcohol so don't worry) and he always gives the grossest face when he does try a sip of any coffee I have. There's no way a 3 year old has those developed enough tastebuds to enjoy any flavor of coffee. She is ruining her kids left and right.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

She gets so much sugar and cream in her coffee, it probably tastes like chocolate milk to him.

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Littlechatter11 wrote:The pregnancy speculation is exactly what they want, people will watch the blogs in anticipation of an announcement / clues aka more money

So true!! She will keep having kids she has an army to take care of them for her!

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e58218.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b99685.jpg[/IMG]

Jackson eating with his fingers while Landon ate just fine with a spoon. Maybe if Keren gave some of the praise she gave Alaya to her own two kids they would also be able to master eating with silverware

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

Ckc717 wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:I’m getting real sick of seeing those pjs in thumbnails. Twice in a row.

Do they not realize how terrible that looks

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3ed212.jpg[/IMG]

These thumbnails alone make me not want to click on the videos Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Krusty’s little hair touching/bumping thing she does so much when’s she’s talking and in that thumbnail picture is Cringe!

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Keren staying “for Kyra” is a joke and you all are falling for it. She doesn’t give two shits and you could tell when she said “i dOnT wAnNa LeAvE tOmOrRoW LIKE i wAnNa SpEnD mOrE TiMe wItH KyRa aNd ThE bAbY aN StUfF.... omg idk why I’m so eMoTiOnAl” (another hint at her fake pregnancy)
She said this all while batting her ugly spider lashes and it just screamed “I’m pretending to be a good friend who actually cares about others” aka “I need more views even tho I already have enough to support myself and my shopping addiction”

SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

remre1017 wrote:Keren staying “for Kyra” is a joke and you all are falling for it. She doesn’t give two shits and you could tell when she said “i dOnT wAnNa LeAvE tOmOrRoW LIKE i wAnNa SpEnD mOrE TiMe wItH KyRa aNd ThE bAbY aN StUfF.... omg idk why I’m so eMoTiOnAl” (another hint at her fake pregnancy)
She said this all while batting her ugly spider lashes and it just screamed “I’m pretending to be a good friend who actually cares about others” aka “I need more views even tho I already have enough to support myself and my shopping addiction”

I think she’s staying until kyra shows Averie on Okbaby so Kern can make her own vlog about it all and bank on THEIR baby

Return to “KKandBabyJ”