https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Happy Snarking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS: Dad is Seedy, Mom is Needy, Girls are Greedy | Part 50

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Apologies for being late on the new thread... dealing with a sick kid.

Snark on! :)

Unread post by Guest »

#notarealnanny is putting the ferals to bed.

Perhaps #notarealnanny wasn't sick last week at all?. Perhaps she was given the week off in preparation of working 24/7 this week?
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ld5 »

PollyKrome wrote:#notarealnanny is putting the ferals to bed.

Perhaps #notarealnanny wasn't sick last week at all?. Perhaps she was given the week off in preparation of working 24/7 this week?
She probably faked being sick so she could have a day off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
fleekcucumber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fleekcucumber »

I find it absolutely ridiculous that she brags about being top seller or whatever when the only reason she sells as much as she does is because she flaunts her quads on social media. She uses the girls as a way to make money and move up in that crappy company. How unfair of those other ladies who bust their asses yet don’t have the ability to fake that they are “just documenting their rough journey into parenthood” to flaunt around. This just adds to the reasons I dislike that MLM crappy company.
What a scam and how pathetic. Ugh.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 201914.jpg[/IMG]

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Gah posted in the wrong thread:
Haulnarse wrote:So all of her sills that she does when people email their orders in, shes buying at her cheaper price and selling for the “sill” price which is still cheaper than retail... shes done the most of those within the company and that requires a special prize??

Ahh so these women are still in primary school!! needing a certificate and a prize for eating their lunch, or coming last in a race or participating in something, or remembering their lunch or unpacking their school bag each morning??

Its such a demeaning and bitchy way to “celebrate” your sales people. Essentially seneshit has no wages to pay, they sell product to their own sales people who then sell it for a RRPrice.

Everyone else looks sparkly and shiny and she looks like shes going to a business meeting!
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I'm all for women doing well in business, i really admire and respect them however i really deplore people who are "successful" purely on the back of other people's hard work or by exploiting other people and take all the credit for it. Do dumb and dumber really believe they work hard, are they really that deluded? They need a huge reality check.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 am Gah posted in the wrong thread:
Haulnarse wrote:So all of her sills that she does when people email their orders in, shes buying at her cheaper price and selling for the “sill” price which is still cheaper than retail... shes done the most of those within the company and that requires a special prize??

Ahh so these women are still in primary school!! needing a certificate and a prize for eating their lunch, or coming last in a race or participating in something, or remembering their lunch or unpacking their school bag each morning??

Its such a demeaning and bitchy way to “celebrate” your sales people. Essentially seneshit has no wages to pay, they sell product to their own sales people who then sell it for a RRPrice.

Everyone else looks sparkly and shiny and she looks like shes going to a business meeting!
I really hate how demeaning it is. Royal court nonsense is bollocks, sorry for swearing but it really is juevenile.
Scambuster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scambuster »

So can someone explain - did Trashley get the top award of the night? I don’t understand all the seneshit levels and awards.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Scambuster wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:28 am So can someone explain - did Trashley get the top award of the night? I don’t understand all the seneshit levels and awards.

I have no clue either
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RolyPoly123 wrote:

I really hate how demeaning it is. Royal court nonsense is bollocks, sorry for swearing but it really is juevenile.
It's like a pageant. The levels are "Princess" and "Queen". And the sashes and tiaras-- ugh, it's so sexist. I really dislike the whole "boss babe" thing too. They aren't bosses. They don't _own_ a business. They take part in a big scam. And I think it was in the last thread someone said something about Princess Diana and how hands on she was with her kids. Duchess Kate does the same thing. Princess Charlotte is an _actual_ princess, and she is better behaved and less spoiled than the feral four (and "princess" Hazy Bingham for that matter).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RolyPoly123 wrote:

It's like a pageant. The levels are "Princess" and "Queen". And the sashes and tiaras-- ugh, it's so sexist. I really dislike the whole "boss babe" thing too. They aren't bosses. They don't _own_ a business. They take part in a big scam. And I think it was in the last thread someone said something about Princess Diana and how hands on she was with her kids. Duchess Kate does the same thing. Princess Charlotte is an _actual_ princess, and she is better behaved and less spoiled than the feral four (and "princess" Hazy Bingham for that matter).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Based on this she has to do the bare minimum, while her first in line’s have to make PV sill targets each month so she can retain her title. How the fuck is that fair??

I’d honestly be pissed if I was on her downline. Hell im pissed for all of them, to be stuck with her taking all of their commissions.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 7fa269.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS: Dad is Seedy, Mom is Needy, Girls are Greedy | Part 50

And this... she essentially just has to do her points value for the month and she gets 65% total commissions from her 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th downlines...!!! How many does she have under her?? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 75202b.jpg[/IMG]
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS: Dad is Seedy, Mom is Needy, Girls are Greedy | Part 50

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

I am not a fan of the business model of the company. Assley got lucky because she had a following because of the ff. That is the only reason she is successful. I give kudos to KE, she does work her ass off and deserves every award she gets.

I CANNOT believe the Raising Canes catering. I am still LMAO on that one. Nothing but the best! Her downline makes her loads of money and she buys them French fries and chicken fingers?

I am sure her gifts to her downline were just as cheap. JD386 any inside info on the gifts?

I believe she gave Amanduhhhh a set of Morphe brushes for Christmas. This girl works her ass for her, she could have at least splurged at went for the Sigma brush set but nope she went with the cheaper.

Just like her cheap give aways during her flash sills. No thanks.

Last edited by WheredoIbegin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I don't understand most of it either. But I do know that Amandah works 10 times harder than Asswitt.

I would be so embarrassed to be part of something that makes the people who work under e work harder than me yet I got all the rewards.

I know no-one, and I mean no-one, who runs their own business and works less than 60+ hours a week. They certainly don't have time for the cooker man, Costco runs, getting massages and their nails, eyebrows and hair done constantly. When I had my own business, I shared my profits with my staff because they were hard workers and we wouldn't have been where we were without their input. I looked after them and they looked after the business. Makes me sick this MLM stuff. I so clearly remember when AMandah's daughter was critically ill in hospital and she was pressured into still working so Asswitt could go off and go shopping or some other ridiculous thing. That is when Amandah should have told her to fuck off and do her own work.

This whole princess and queen bullshit sexist stuff is also ridiculous in 2019. The whole lot of them need to grow up. Hod I hope one of the girls turns out to be gay. :)
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

The thing these KADS seem to forget...Ashley would not have this business without those girls. The following they had from GQS is how she built her business; she didn’t work hard pounding the pavement to find people to sign up. She threw it out on GQS that she was going to do this to be able to stay home and take care of her girls. These idiots KADS fell for it and now they are busting their asses so she can sit on her ass, take trips away from her kids and have a nanny to raise them. Those girls are nothing more than cash cows. Same way Tubby’s “blanket business” has been successful. The KADS can’t see past the bullshit for some reason. I just don’t get it...

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Okay, I did a bit of sleuthing yesterday, but just had time to edit this morning. The Ashley linked in this pic was actually Trash (I looked). All other names were blocked. I don’t know about other bags, but this was one of them. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 657298.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ac103d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 1c0920.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 6d2d89.jpg[/IMG]

People are weirdly obsessed

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 584285.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 803976.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t get their obsession Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”