Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KK PretendingToBeRich&TheInstagramGlitch | KK&BabyJ | Part 60

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKPretendingToBeRich&TheInstagramGlitch | Part 60

THREAD CREDIT: SassyFlowerB

Previously on KKandWeOnlyCareAboutJ

Where should we begin? Seriously, their life is SO BORING! I’ve said it before, but, I still don’t understand how people can upload every single day and not have anything substantial happen. Then, the stuff we are interested in, they act like it doesn’t exist and that YOU’RE “creepy” for even asking about it. Weird.

Is it a Porsche? Is it an Audi? Is it leased? Did they pay cash? Does anyone even care? NO! The only reason people are even somewhat interested is bc they’re hiding something. Actually, “they’re” not hiding the car, KHOA is. Keren doesn’t give a flying fck if people think they’ve changed. She wants everyone to know that little Miss white trash can now afford Louie bags and Gucci slides. I mean, how many times does she have to remind us to “swipe up!” Ok, Keren, we get it! You paid wayyy too much for a pair of flip flops. That doesn’t make you cool! (Esp if you have to brag!) Btw, I bought the same kind at Target for $20. They may not be cool bc they don’t say Gucci but I saved $250...so there’s that.

Ok, so it’s been established that they more than likely have an Audi. A $200,000 car that the kids can’t even ride in. Hmm, what else is great for kids??? JET SKIS! Yes, they really did go out and buy two brand new jet skis. You see, Kyra went out and bought a whole bunch of toys a few weeks ago so of course Keren had to as well. No one can EVER have ANYTHING better than her! Taylor got a new car...Kern runs out and buys a more expensive one. It always has to be about HER! Now we know exactly where DJacksen gets it from.

Oh, did you know that Keren STILL isn’t verified on Instagram? LOL! She’s changed her bio, keeps an “aesthetically pleasing” page, she has her “business” linked but they STILL won’t give her that validation she so desperately wants. And...they actually almost took it all away!

It’s still a mystery bc she refuses to address it but Kickass was taken down for a bit. The ppl who reported her page as spam, received messages indicating that IG took action and removed the page. Even her “partner” Daniel ran for the hills and deleted anything related to Kickass. But...somehow everything reappeared. It’s looks like the “stick figure illustrations” she “borrowed” from Google images actually belonged to someone and they weren’t too happy that a little social climber was stealing their work. K A R M A!

It’s okay tho, Keren is coming out with her own clothing line and her podcast should be up any day now. She’s got plans. None of them involve being a better mom but...she ain’t got time for that! Oh, rumor has it the first guest on her Podcast is the king himself! Yep, DJacksen is supposed to come on to perform all of his greatest tricks. I’m so excited! Are you excited! #countdown

Alright, everyone else is all doing great. Landon got a new bedspread and he got to ride a pony! I think Sutton is still around, tho we don’t really see much of him. Their wedding is literally TWO months away and we’ve talked more about it here than they have since it was announced. No wonder Nonni had to retire, she has a wedding to plan! Do they end up making it down the aisle? Will they finally address the Audi? Does Keren ever get verified on Instagram?

Find out now!

SavedBy
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK PretendingToBeRich&TheInstagramGlitch | KK&BabyJ | Part 60

Unread post by SavedBy »

It still shocks me that she doesn't talk about her wedding more. I assumed she would constantly talk about 'her' day.

Sent from my ANE-LX3 using Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Thank you SO much for doing these recaps I know it must be a lot of work. I did see that you asked if someone would do the recap and I would have offered to help if my English was better.

Just wanted to acknowledge your excellent work on doing them

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

Am I the only one cringing? Why would you unfocus (don’t even know if that word exists, sorry guys) your friend and her newborn baby and focus on your pic with her baby? This is so unreal, none of my friends would ever do that to me.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 6bb528.png[/IMG]
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Claps for the recap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

how many ‘projects’ is she working on at once.
Podcast (doesn’t really count), kickass (half-heartedly), clothing brand (??), presents () and more I’m sure are already forgotten
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

LaGrandeTalker wrote:Am I the only one cringing? Why would you unfocus (don’t even know if that word exists, sorry guys) your friend and her newborn baby and focus on your pic with her baby? This is so unreal, none of my friends would ever do that to me.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 6bb528.png[/IMG]
This photo is a metaphor for Karen's life. "It's all about me!"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

zelda2011 wrote:how many ‘projects’ is she working on at once.
Podcast (doesn’t really count), kickass (half-heartedly), clothing brand (??), presents (Image) and more I’m sure are already forgotten
She's also "decorating" an apartment. She's posting on at least 3 different instagram accounts. And she's supposedly planning a wedding.

Adderall!

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Haha @SavedBy ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8f92cd.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Isn’t it a bit late to be sending out invitations for your June wedding? Also still loving the fact that Kyra has 2 daughters

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

I had a friend in college who was addicted to adderall (literally had to take it just to take a test). She acted exactly the way Keren is acting.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Islandbaby14 wrote:Isn’t it a bit late to be sending out invitations for your June wedding? Also still loving the fact that Kyra has 2 daughters ImageImage

You send wedding invitations out 6 weeks before.

Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... cd8f3a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 394b86.jpg[/IMG] these people are assholes. They justify the way Jackson acts but talk about Landon like this

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Rottiemama you need to write a novel girl. I'll be the first one to buy it.
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

I think you tubers forget that time consuming doesn’t equal hard work. Yes a vlog might take a while to edit but once you’ve got the hang of it I wouldn’t exactly consider it to be hard work, especially in terms of daily vlogging where no creativeness goes into it. They hardly ever go anywhere or do anything for content so they can’t even argue that they put thought into making the vlog entertaining
lalateda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalateda »

Long time lurker, but finally wanted to join in since I’ve been loving reading this shit show lately so hey everyone!!

Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

JustWannaGossip wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:21 pm
Islandbaby14 wrote:Isn’t it a bit late to be sending out invitations for your June wedding? Also still loving the fact that Kyra has 2 daughters ImageImage

You send wedding invitations out 6 weeks before.

I sent mine 2 months ago and my wedding is in June. Of course part of our family live in different states and across the border.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

I got secondhand embarrassment when Jackson couldn't even answer Keren's questions in the beginning of today's vlog. Like, he doesn't even try to answer. Lost kids would have just come up with something when she kept asking. He's just talking about the camera.

They are without a doubt having another kids sooner or later. Keren has decided and Khoa has no say in the matter. He can say noooo all he wants but Keren always gets what she wants, when she wants it.

Wasn't Landon just playing with the mulch and threw some on Sutton? I mean, it might not even have been on purpose. If Djacksen had done the same khoa would NOT have looked in in the eyes and told him off. They would have laughed and ignored it.
And then they call Landon a bully! Wtf? If he constantly hears bad about himself that'll be what he tells himself too. It'll become his identity. That sweet, sweet boy. I feel so bad for him.

KKsPrimeDaysAreOva
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KKsPrimeDaysAreOva »

Someone in the previous thread mentioned an article about Khoa’s arrest, so I couldn’t help but look it up. Apparently he was arrested with his cousin “Tuan Anh Truong.” Which cousin is that is it the Truc guy that’s always around????

Also his sense of entitlement is ridiculous he was stealing guns, uniforms, and laptops from police officers. Those are serious charges he’s lucky he was a minor. Umm that’s not normal Khoa there’s something wrong with you, I can’t believe he doesn’t regret it. I actually grew up poor but I would never do that, it’s more embarrassing to be a criminal than to be poor. I can’t believe these guys actually think being poor is the most embarrassing thing someone could be. (Lurker by the way first time posting)

Here’s the link to the PUBLIC article:
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os ... y,amp.html
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Imagine if it was Landon and not Jackson biting her toe with the dinosaur

Return to “KKandBabyJ”