GQS: Micro Peen, Drama Queen, Girls Are Mean | Part 51

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS: Micro Peen, Drama Queen, Girls Are Mean | Part 51

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to: Donits!

Continuing where we left off in part 50!

GQS: Dad is Seedy, Mom is Needy, Girls are Greedy | Part 50
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Snark On, Lovely Snarkers! Snark On!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Micro Peen, Drama Queen, Girls Are Mean | Part 51

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Love the title lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Acc85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Acc85 »

Ashley needs to defend her seneshit fiercely so they can all continue to eat out 78749525 times a week at restaurants.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

I couldn't watch the twin telepathy vlog all the way through. I was annoyed and bored. Though Esme and Indie was sweet. I still can't grasp the idea why they think the girls are the same person and treat them accordingly. And when the girls do something differently Bison and Trashley are like "OMG duuurls you are SO different!". I mean why wouldn't they be? They are four different individuals. But their trashy parents barely acknowlegde that.

And why bother at all to make a "twin telepathy" video whey you only put two items in front of them to choose from? There was a 50% chance they would pick the same. Gosh she must be really dumb. Or running out of ideas idk.

She can't even buy the right size clothing for her miracles. She said in the past that it's easier to buy everything in the same size. Completely oblivious to the fact that the clothes are too big on on one set of twins and too tight on the other. How lazy can she get? Those Easter pictures are really telling. Imagine if the shoes were too big for Scarlet how big they were on Indie.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Today's vlog is Build a Bear. Or a Unicorn, not that they had any choice. Asswitt tells them they can have anything they want, a bear, a lamb, a moose etc. Tyass gets a unicorn and tells the girls all excitedly, look girls a unicorn. Guess what they all wanted. So much for letting them make individual choices. Evie and Scarlett are just turning into spoiled brats. Not their fault but they are.

Asswitt. If you can spend over an hour caking your face shit on, the least you can do is wash the girls' faces before you leave the house. Selfish bitch. So long as you look ok, fuck the girls hey?

And here's a tip. Seeing as Build a Bear is a bit confusing to 4 year olds, why wouldn't you explain to them what it's all about instead of letting them run amok in the store because you couldn't spend 5 minutes explaining something. Oh of course, you had to play with your hair on the way there to make sure it looked right. Such a disgrace of a mother.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Am I going crazy or do we have another imposter or is it the same one who just used a different screen name? My spidey senses are tingling, lol. Hopefully I'm wrong but it's not a bad idea to be on alert.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Acc85 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:30 am Ashley needs to defend her seneshit fiercely so they can all continue to eat out 78749525 times a week at restaurants.

What if a customer wanted to switch to another distributor besides Assley? Who knows what AmanDUH's customer service skill is. When Ghastley gets questions on QTK IG about lipshit, etc. it appears she doesn't respond to many of them. I'd be switching too. Dipshit selling lipshit.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Night lady wrote:Am I going crazy or do we have another imposter or is it the same one who just used a different screen name? My spidey senses are tingling, lol. Hopefully I'm wrong but it's not a bad idea to be on alert.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady, I think we might.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

monkey_crazy wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:16 am I couldn't watch the twin telepathy vlog all the way through. I was annoyed and bored. Though Esme and Indie was sweet. I still can't grasp the idea why they think the girls are the same person and treat them accordingly. And when the girls do something differently Bison and Trashley are like "OMG duuurls you are SO different!". I mean why wouldn't they be? They are four different individuals. But their trashy parents barely acknowlegde that.

And why bother at all to make a "twin telepathy" video whey you only put two items in front of them to choose from? There was a 50% chance they would pick the same. Gosh she must be really dumb. Or running out of ideas idk.

She can't even buy the right size clothing for her miracles. She said in the past that it's easier to buy everything in the same size. Completely oblivious to the fact that the clothes are too big on on one set of twins and too tight on the other. How lazy can she get? Those Easter pictures are really telling. Imagine if the shoes were too big for Scarlet how big they were on Indie.
Everything Assley does is tarnished by her being so stupid. BlobbishBison also, but he thankfully wasn't around during the wannabe Mila and Emma twin vlog.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

gram3 wrote:
Acc85 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:30 am Ashley needs to defend her seneshit fiercely so they can all continue to eat out 78749525 times a week at restaurants.

What if a customer wanted to switch to another distributor besides Assley? Who knows what AmanDUH's customer service skill is. When Ghastley gets questions on QTK IG about lipshit, etc. it appears she doesn't respond to many of them. I'd be switching too. Dipshit selling lipshit.

Exactly... I’m in a direct sales company and I’ve gained customers just because their other consultants aren’t helpful and present in their buying experience. Some are just in it for the paycheck but don’t realize there’s so much more to it then that. From what I’ve seen on here, Ashley lacks customer service and that’s a huge part of having a business.

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Sorry I’ve been MIA, hubby had foot surgery and has been non weight bearing for a week!! I’ve been a tad busy. He’s finally walking as of yesterday.
I saw Manny’s IG if the library time, the heavies have such dark circles under their eyes, and one looked like she had some scratches. My younger son was such a klutz but never looked as beat up as these girls do. It’s sad.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Just watched the vlog of Sam's visit. So, she's the guest but is doing the girls' hair and cooking dinner while Ass stands around. Noodles again for the cats. They need more protein. Esme now is stuttering. And Evie, knock off that exorcist voice!! That even shocked Sam. #sammyfaces[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... c3d39b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 71ed31.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Today's vlog is Build a Bear. Or a Unicorn, not that they had any choice. Asswitt tells them they can have anything they want, a bear, a lamb, a moose etc. Tyass gets a unicorn and tells the girls all excitedly, look girls a unicorn. Guess what they all wanted. So much for letting them make individual choices. Evie and Scarlett are just turning into spoiled brats. Not their fault but they are.

Asswitt. If you can spend over an hour caking your face shit on, the least you can do is wash the girls' faces before you leave the house. Selfish bitch. So long as you look ok, fuck the girls hey?

And here's a tip. Seeing as Build a Bear is a bit confusing to 4 year olds, why wouldn't you explain to them what it's all about instead of letting them run amok in the store because you couldn't spend 5 minutes explaining something. Oh of course, you had to play with your hair on the way there to make sure it looked right. Such a disgrace of a mother.
Yes! My parents to my 3 year old to build a bear for her birthday. It was her first time going so I showed her a YouTube video before so she would understand and be excited. No confusion! There was very little effort on my part and it was an enjoyable experience.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Nash takes the girls to the library by herself and the 'parents' do not have any interest to join in this activity with their children. But T&A can make an appearance when it was snow cone time, I see Trash's truck in the parking lot, so they came separately.

Later when Nash pulls up to the house with the ferals, music is playing and the two bigs are screech singing. Trash and Nash are getting a big kick out of it. Indie in the back wants to get out but is told wait a minute, Trash can't give up a 'vlog' opportunity. The look on Indie's face made me sad for her.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

UnicornSnark wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 am
Abbiedownunder wrote:Today's vlog is Build a Bear. Or a Unicorn, not that they had any choice. Asswitt tells them they can have anything they want, a bear, a lamb, a moose etc. Tyass gets a unicorn and tells the girls all excitedly, look girls a unicorn. Guess what they all wanted. So much for letting them make individual choices. Evie and Scarlett are just turning into spoiled brats. Not their fault but they are.

Yes! My parents to my 3 year old to build a bear for her birthday. It was her first time going so I showed her a YouTube video before so she would understand and be excited. No confusion! There was very little effort on my part and it was an enjoyable experience.

When the girl was filling up up Esme's unicorn and asked if it was too soft or too hard Evie immediately handed her own unicorn and said "I want you to make mine now." and later "Do mine now." :?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Do you suppose they flew SamtheSham in just to stay with them while they were sick and "help" aka take over every single thing that needed to be done? Shammy probably went home sick herself. She is a dingbat too to purposely stay with Grubs while they are sick.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

No need to click, super duper excited she washed it!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 594a50.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acc85 wrote:Ashley needs to defend her seneshit fiercely so they can all continue to eat out 78749525 times a week at restaurants.
Did you see how she spelled "customers"? "Costumers". So she sells to costume designers? Makes sense.
And of course, she posts a horrible picture of her little "miracle".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

These kids are always covered in bruises and scratches, Indie especially. My kids had everyday wear and tear bruises but nothing like these girls. They just attack one another. Not normal. Go back and look at their leaving or packing for Australia vlog at the cooker man. Indies face looks like she has been mauled by a rabid animal. Truly shocking.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Beauregard1 wrote:These kids are always covered in bruises and scratches, Indie especially. My kids had everyday wear and tear bruises but nothing like these girls. They just attack one another. Not normal. Go back and look at their leaving or packing for Australia vlog at the cooker man. Indies face looks like she has been mauled by a rabid animal. Truly shocking.
Same with my kids, never bruised like these girls. Most of their scratches are around their eyes too, it’s really sad.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”