Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Does anyone know much about long term outcomes after liposuction? I know she was vain and it's her own fault, but I can't believe how much she ruined her body. She had a nice shape before and probably could have lost a decent amount of weight over a twelve month period by walking and diet change. Is there any way her body shape will revert or is she stuck with what she has now?

One of her Easter-ish pictures on Instagram in a pink ribbed jumpsuit is shocking. She is posing with her butt facing the camera, which is pretty gross considering it was a pic with Olivia, and it looks like she's wearing a huge, sagging loaded diaper. When you see her standing from the side, like at the airport when they picked up the puppy, she looks like a hunched over old lady trying to balance herself by jutting her butt out. I can only imagine the back and sacrum pain she'll have in a few years with her altered posture.

I know she has emotional issues to have done this to herself, but is she botched forever? I can only imagine what sort of gossip goes on behind her back at church, her kids' schools, in her community, and amongst her siblings and mother.

I wonder what Olivia thinks?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

She always looks like she’s jutting her butt way out there. My question is...is she? Or is that her normal stance now? I’m so incredibly confused. It look so weird..not to mention unnatural and actually painful.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Z3phyr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:11 pm Does anyone know much about long term outcomes after liposuction? I know she was vain and it's her own fault, but I can't believe how much she ruined her body. She had a nice shape before and probably could have lost a decent amount of weight over a twelve month period by walking and diet change. Is there any way her body shape will revert or is she stuck with what she has now?

One of her Easter-ish pictures on Instagram in a pink ribbed jumpsuit is shocking. She is posing with her butt facing the camera, which is pretty gross considering it was a pic with Olivia, and it looks like she's wearing a huge, sagging loaded diaper. When you see her standing from the side, like at the airport when they picked up the puppy, she looks like a hunched over old lady trying to balance herself by jutting her butt out. I can only imagine the back and sacrum pain she'll have in a few years with her altered posture.

I know she has emotional issues to have done this to herself, but is she botched forever? I can only imagine what sort of gossip goes on behind her back at church, her kids' schools, in her community, and amongst her siblings and mother.

I wonder what Olivia thinks?
I don’t find the pink jumpsuit picture gross or inappropriate. She’s turned the other way to show the back of the outfit they’re advertising, not bent over or promiscuous. I will say, she definitely is not wearing the right underwear for the outfit or material.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I wonder if she has given up on the tummy tuck. Originally she said it was going to be done after the new year but now its late April. Maybe her condition is not so life-threatening after all.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

That jumpsuit seems rather unfortunate to me. I can't figure out if it's meant to be for lounging around or dressing up. Anyway, it's such a poor way to show it off. Bonnie's showing the backside and Olivia has a giant lollipop blocking the front part. How are we supposed to know what it even really looks like?
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Bonnie definitely does try to show off her butt now. I know it's mean but I think it's kind of funny because she bought it. If what she said about not being able to lose weight was true she should have got her thyroid checked. Which I doubt she did. I won't fault her for the tummy tuck and surgery to fix her abdomen though. The butt thing is just too funny to me.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Catface2 wrote:She always looks like she’s jutting her butt way out there. My question is...is she? Or is that her normal stance now? I’m so incredibly confused. It look so weird..not to mention unnatural and actually painful.
Obviously I can’t be sure but I’d vote toward that being a natural stance. I have an ample rear and it’s generally more uncomfortable for me to try to tuck my butt in/stand up perfectly straight. Sometime I almost have a sway back posture (which is probably bad for my back.)
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Today's vlog thumbnail, Joel chose an unflattering picture of Cody after Bonnie even said she felt bad laughing at him when the picture was taken at the Orthodontist. I think this comes under YouTube's violation with embarrassing children. It has to be tough being a YouTube kid at school. Also, I think Bonnie should go for the Invisalign since she is uncomfortable with her smile and why didn't her parents take her to an Orthodontist when she was younger?
For myself, I've grown tired already hearing about Lady's bladder and bowel daily routine. I doubt Lady will help their channel in the long run.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I'm sure Cody and Bonnie will get a nice discount for advertising the orthodontist's office on their channel.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:57 am I'm sure Cody and Bonnie will get a nice discount for advertising the orthodontist's office on their channel.
I thought this was Bonnie's attempt to get a discount too, especially with the orthodontist office location on Cody's picture. Have they've done this in the past with a medical or dental procedure? I can't remember them doing this?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:07 am
ba1006 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:57 am I'm sure Cody and Bonnie will get a nice discount for advertising the orthodontist's office on their channel.
I thought this was Bonnie's attempt to get a discount too, especially with the orthodontist office location on Cody's picture. Have they've done this in the past with a medical or dental procedure? I can't remember them doing this?
Only thing about that is the orthodontist must not have wanted to be videoed because they only did the pre stuff and then Bonnie telling Joel afterwards. Bonnie probably was hoping for that though!!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Bonnie used to always love that "peppering" in between her teeth and never really had a concern until now. Also, I doubt the orthodontist called it that....I feel like she must've brought it up to him/her
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:19 am Bonnie used to always love that "peppering" in between her teeth and never really had a concern until now. Also, I doubt the orthodontist called it that....I feel like she must've brought it up to him/her
She's getting her teeth fixed now?
Not going to lie, I would have a long time ago. BUT like you said, bonnie was always adamant that she loved, loved, loved the gap because it was just like her dads and she was never going to change it. I think her lipo was the first of a slippery slop in altering how she looks. Its sad really, she was much more confidant and proud of how she looked just a few years ago.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Bonnie's headed to LA to "design Bollie's Spring line". Wonder if Joel tagged along like always, and left the new puppy with a sitter.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:09 am Bonnie's headed to LA to "design Bollie's Spring line". Wonder if Joel tagged along like always, and left the new puppy with a sitter.
Of course he did. Somebody has to put her shoes on her.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Teeth aside, did she just say she doesn't know what a carb is?

......................... ?
you can call me kath.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

The kids have one suit Joel has 2 suits I have several dresses my preference! No kidding!? Seriously? We never would have guessed!
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

kathpt wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:45 am Teeth aside, did she just say she doesn't know what a carb is?

......................... ?
You’ve just shined a spotlight on the reason why these people get disfiguring plastic surgery procedures instead of bettering themselves. It takes both a standard level of intelligence and a minimum level of desire to educate yourself about nutrition.

Bonnie has all the time in the world to research nutrition and health and she certainly has the resources to implement changes. She’d rather shop online and throw away money than do something constructive.

By choosing a Beverly Hills surgeon she convinced herself that her lipo was a glamorous and luxurious experience. She did less than the bare minimum to ensure she recovered from the procedure.

So, is it lack of intelligence or lack of motivation that has led her to not knowing what a carbohydrate is? Probably some of both.
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

There are different types of carbs and carbs can be in things you wouldn't expect. I totally understand what she was trying to get at. Of course she knows bread has carbs. I don't agree with limited carbs though. Your body uses it as the main fuel. Her doctor actually should have given her information on eating guidelines.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

endof wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:48 pm The kids have one suit Joel has 2 suits I have several dresses my preference! No kidding!? Seriously? We never would have guessed!
And for someone who literally buys her kids one church outfit (which, honestly, I guess I don’t mind) she sure doesn’t attempt to be frugal with her clothing. $68 for a plain black jumpsuit? I’m for quality clothing... my work clothes are good quality, but I for a black body suit or plain white shirt? Target. Old navy. Ross.
Guess she’s the only one that deserves both quality and quantity.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”