Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

karmacat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williiams: Swipe Up for My Soul Part| #32

Unread post by karmacat »

What no swipe up for the Gucci sunglasses?? Why not? Is it because she knows her "fans" will have to decide whether to buy diapers or make a car payment vs. spending a few hundred dollars on sunglasses that look about $10? Soooo relatable. It's a rough life when your toughest decision is what color sunglass case to buy. And on top of it they had to exchange shoes because they got the wrong size...its soooo stressful you guys! But keep swiping up y'all!
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Adam's comment about the dresses isn't even passive aggressive. It is just aggressive .....and I Love It!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

girlandboymom wrote:Adam's comment about the dresses isn't even passive aggressive. It is just aggressive .....and I Love It!

Yeah he hates get you can tell.
He’s not being funny, he means it.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

There is NO WAY he made that comment without T-Man knowing about it.
Makes you wonder how much is said about Airhead behind closed doors.
girlandboymom wrote:Adam's comment about the dresses isn't even passive aggressive. It is just aggressive .....and I Love It!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Morethescarier wrote:

Yeah he hates get you can tell.
He’s not being funny, he means it.
100%

I just wonder if Aaryn gets it, cares or is too vapid to understand that copying them was not ok.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She seemed extra snooty and stuck up in this video. The way she caresses the sunglasses case is cringeworthy. I laughed when she said nick said to just buy them because that would be her Mother’s Day and anniversary present. Yeah right. You know she will throw a fit if she doesnt getting something extravagant for both occasions. Remember last year when they agreed to not do gifts but he got her a necklace anyway because he probably knew she’d be upset even tho they agreed to it.
kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

Sunglasses as a Mother's Day/Anniversary present? Sure, Aaryn. She is still longing for some nice diamond stud earrings. As for the copy-cat business, she has copied the bounce house, gender reveal, hair bows, hair styles, purses, and so much from Tara. When not in copy cat mode, she tries to one up everyone with her vehicle and Starbucks cups. I hope Tara surpasses Aaryn in viewers and subscriptions soon.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

It seems like her mom is tired of her shit the entire vlog.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

I actually liked the vlog. Really wasn't much Jace I like his energy. For her mom having skin flap surgery she looks pretty damn good. I know those sunglasses are hideous but those are some serious sun protection.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

She did seem extra snooty in the vlog. I was so grossed out at how she was looking at herself in the mirror with those granny blue blockers and her duck lips. Gross. She acts different depending on who she is with. She has no identity of her own.

And how about her talking over Tanya in the car? Tanya is so funny and deadpan and I don’t think Aaryn knows how to take her.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Only 17.5k between them now.
Give it another month or two and it’s over!
Especially when Tara has her baby she will get even more subscribers.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

This dress thing really isnt as single white female as everyone thinks. Aaryn and Tara were sent a load of dresses from this company in exchange for posting and mentioning the brand on social media. It seems like thats all the kids have been weaeing lately so Adams probably like oh gee, that looks familiar, another fucking matching dress...

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Rkp65i wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:57 am This dress thing really isnt as single white female as everyone thinks. Aaryn and Tara were sent a load of dresses from this company in exchange for posting and mentioning the brand on social media. It seems like thats all the kids have been weaeing lately so Adams probably like oh gee, that looks familiar, another fucking matching dress...

I think they were given them as well. They also had a code and the brand reposted pics of the girls in them in Disney (one Baylee and one Skyla). If it wasn't some kind of deal I could see Tara using it to buy her girls something entirely different.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Morethescarier wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:03 am Only 17.5k between them now.
Give it another month or two and it’s over!
Especially when Tara has her baby she will get even more subscribers.
I'm pretty sure Aaryn has been half assing her channel so she has an excuse (whether just for herself or to tell people) as to why her friends are gaining followers faster than her. It's their job!!! It's just a side thing for her! (is what she'll probably say).
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Aaryn has been on more antibiotics this pregnancy than I have in my entire life I think. She’s so quick to run to the doctor and beg for meds. I’m a week behind her, also just moved to Texas and yes the allergies are bad, my husband complains everyday but thankfully they don’t affect me. Aaryn is destroying her body, and the girls’ bodies with constant antibiotic usage but whatever. Pretty soon all 3 of them will just be immune. This is insane to me. Antibiotic for allergies? Huh?
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

username44 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:21 am Aaryn has been on more antibiotics this pregnancy than I have in my entire life I think. She’s so quick to run to the doctor and beg for meds. I’m a week behind her, also just moved to Texas and yes the allergies are bad, my husband complains everyday but thankfully they don’t affect me. Aaryn is destroying her body, and the girls’ bodies with constant antibiotic usage but whatever. Pretty soon all 3 of them will just be immune. This is insane to me. Antibiotic for allergies? Huh?
Wow if her doctor prescribed her antibiotics for allergies she's a terrible doctor. Newsflash Aaron they only work for a bacterial infection.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Hale27 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:39 am
username44 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:21 am Aaryn has been on more antibiotics this pregnancy than I have in my entire life I think. She’s so quick to run to the doctor and beg for meds. I’m a week behind her, also just moved to Texas and yes the allergies are bad, my husband complains everyday but thankfully they don’t affect me. Aaryn is destroying her body, and the girls’ bodies with constant antibiotic usage but whatever. Pretty soon all 3 of them will just be immune. This is insane to me. Antibiotic for allergies? Huh?
Wow if her doctor prescribed her antibiotics for allergies she's a terrible doctor. Newsflash Aaron they only work for a bacterial infection.
I’m guessing she’s complaining about allergies. She said she’s had it for weeks and can’t get rid of it. allergies are bad in Texas right now so I’m assuming that’s what it is. You know If she was really sick with something S & A would have it too because they don’t have a good immune system. We all called it though. Aaryn would be sick right after she got home complaining about something.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Hale27 wrote:

Especially after not even seeing her! Just calling it in!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”