8 Passengers: Don't Cry Over Lost Footage| Part #11

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Don't Cry Over Lost Footage| Part #11

Unread post by Catface2 »

Did she not see the urinals in the men’s room? I call BS. Kids had no water, no snacks, it was hot as hell...no wonder they were wore out and bitchy. Most likely didn’t have breakfast either. She’s an ass hat!
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

So I was looking for a vlog to watch and this showed up never noticed it before. Julie’s has looks Iike it’s on backwards.
913B98DC-B6BB-4C3F-AF6E-C653800DBAA4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
ujvs_ wrote:they really were amazed by a tunnel ha
The Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel is pretty amazing. The bridge–tunnel originally combined 12 miles of trestle, two 1-mile-long tunnels, four artificial islands, four high-level bridges, approximately 2 miles of causeway. There are only about 10 bridge tunnel systems like that world wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But was it the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel? There is a tunnel by Hampton Roads. Taking the BBT from the Outer Banks to the DC area is really out of the way. It's like going around your elbow to get from your thumb to your index finger, as my dad would say. It takes you east over the Delmarva peninsula, then they would have to go west over the Annapolis bridge over Chesapeake Bay, and another good hour from there just to DC. Especially if they were trying to get to Mt Vernon before it closed. Going the BBT adds time, especially in the summer with Shore traffic.

I think it was just the Hampton Roads Tunnel. Which is much less impressive. Have they ever been in the Lincoln Tunnel?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:39 am Did she not see the urinals in the men’s room? I call BS. Kids had no water, no snacks, it was hot as hell...no wonder they were wore out and bitchy. Most likely didn’t have breakfast either. She’s an ass hat!
either it's bs, or something is very very wrong with her brain. And Kevin is sitting next to her thinking: Why on earth didn't I marry a smart woman? I don't know how he endures it.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
The Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel is pretty amazing. The bridge–tunnel originally combined 12 miles of trestle, two 1-mile-long tunnels, four artificial islands, four high-level bridges, approximately 2 miles of causeway. There are only about 10 bridge tunnel systems like that world wide.

But was it the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel? There is a tunnel by Hampton Roads. Taking the BBT from the Outer Banks to the DC area is really out of the way. It's like going around your elbow to get from your thumb to your index finger, as my dad would say. It takes you east over the Delmarva peninsula, then they would have to go west over the Annapolis bridge over Chesapeake Bay, and another good hour from there just to DC. Especially if they were trying to get to Mt Vernon before it closed. Going the BBT adds time, especially in the summer with Shore traffic.

I think it was just the Hampton Roads Tunnel. Which is much less impressive. Have they ever been in the Lincoln Tunnel?

You’re probably right I am just used to driving from SC to DE that way. Wasn’t thinking where they were going, just responding to someone’s post here.

Glowfish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Glowfish »

Feed those kids! Lol. I know how the kids felt lol. The two years I went to DC, I walked the whole time! Well we took the metro a little but you need to eat to get plenty of energy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: The Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel is pretty amazing. The bridge–tunnel originally combined 12 miles of trestle, two 1-mile-long tunnels, four artificial islands, four high-level bridges, approximately 2 miles of causeway. There are only about 10 bridge tunnel systems like that world wide.

You’re probably right I am just used to driving from SC to DE that way. Wasn’t thinking where they were going, just responding to someone’s post here.

Gotcha. Didn't mean to sound snarky. They could have gone that way. I just don't think they did this particular time.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Did Ruby REALLY wash her underwear, in a hotel bathroom sink? That's just disgusting to me... first because, how many strangers spit their toothpaste into that sink... and then, her dirty nasty underwear being washed in there too? UGH! SO SO SO grossed out! :barf:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:27 pm Did Ruby REALLY wash her underwear, in a hotel bathroom sink? That's just disgusting to me... first because, how many strangers spit their toothpaste into that sink... and then, her dirty nasty underwear being washed in there too? UGH! SO SO SO grossed out! :barf:
I think she said she went to the Laudromat but Russell forgot to give her his dirty laundry so she had to wash his stuff in the sink? But Russell is a kid. She's the mother. If she's going to the Laudromat, how does she not make sure that all her kids gave her their stuff, especially the younger ones?
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

Namm wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:45 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:34 pm
I got a chuckle out of that too. "How do they keep it from collapsing?" Umm, yes, it is pretty cool. But Shari was actually acting nervous. It's been ok for years. I think you all will be safe going through it.
I guess I am reading too much into the Chick Fil-A thing. But it's true-- people don't brag about going to get McDonald's or KFC.

You're not reading into it to much. I think that there's huge support for anti gay Chick Fil-A amongst Mormons. There's a hidden agenda promoting Chick Fil-A and almost every Mormon Youtuber that I've come across make a big deal and say it loud, that they are going to eat at Chick Fil-A when they do. I think that it's a way for them to express and share their anti gay views without saying it and getting caught.
I've also seen other Christians on Youtube and other forums so it's not only Mormons but I suspect that Chick Fil-A have a special bond with Mormons.
I actually think Chad is quite camp. Would it upset Ruby if he were gay?
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Swiss Miss wrote:
Namm wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:45 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:34 pm I got a chuckle out of that too. "How do they keep it from collapsing?" Umm, yes, it is pretty cool. But Shari was actually acting nervous. It's been ok for years. I think you all will be safe going through it.
I guess I am reading too much into the Chick Fil-A thing. But it's true-- people don't brag about going to get McDonald's or KFC.

You're not reading into it to much. I think that there's huge support for anti gay Chick Fil-A amongst Mormons. There's a hidden agenda promoting Chick Fil-A and almost every Mormon Youtuber that I've come across make a big deal and say it loud, that they are going to eat at Chick Fil-A when they do. I think that it's a way for them to express and share their anti gay views without saying it and getting caught.
I've also seen other Christians on Youtube and other forums so it's not only Mormons but I suspect that Chick Fil-A have a special bond with Mormons.
I actually think Chad is quite camp. Would it upset Ruby if he were gay?
Oh yeah. Chad is her golden boy, named for her perfect father. He is supposed to go on a mission, go to BYU, and marry some nice Mormon girl and have lots of grandbabies. She would freak out.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:But was it the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel? There is a tunnel by Hampton Roads. Taking the BBT from the Outer Banks to the DC area is really out of the way. It's like going around your elbow to get from your thumb to your index finger, as my dad would say. It takes you east over the Delmarva peninsula, then they would have to go west over the Annapolis bridge over Chesapeake Bay, and another good hour from there just to DC. Especially if they were trying to get to Mt Vernon before it closed. Going the BBT adds time, especially in the summer with Shore traffic.

Gotcha. Didn't mean to sound snarky. They could have gone that way. I just don't think they did this particular time.

You’re all good. No snarkiness received on my end.

ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Shari said that dating your second cousin isn’t bad... what??
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

ujvs_ wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:31 pm Shari said that dating your second cousin isn’t bad... what??
That explains everything
westcoastgirl92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastgirl92 »

When i was a child we were travelling and sightseeing all the time-and always had enough to drink and snack. Its actually dangerous that these children drank nothing till lunch time in this heat! And then she is laughing about Eves evil look, i would be so angry when i was this little and had to stand this long and wouldnt have water.

And her laundry problem is ridicoulous! Why arent they sleeping in a motel 6/super 8/days inn ects. They have in general a laundry-of course a hilton hotel doesnt wash her stinky clothes😂 why are they even sleep in a expensive hilton, when they could have a cheaper option with laundry and rent more rooms(its always seems all 6 share one room with two beds).
westcoastgirl92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastgirl92 »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:51 pm
ujvs_ wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:31 pm Shari said that dating your second cousin isn’t bad... what??
That explains everything
The whole attitude from shari and chad bugged me! Their „we are better than you and explain you loosers what supplements are“ got on my nerves. And the favorite child theme was so weird, how chad was so proud that shari and himself are kevins favorites because of working out. Deep down he knows that Kevin is mentally and physically absorbed from his family.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

ICantEven wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:49 pm
Catface2 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:59 pm Smarty pants Shari didn’t seem to know what Rotundra was. Good grief. The underwear thing is weird to me. I wear fresh in the morning then change into another fresh pair after my bath or shower before bed at night. I always plan on 2 pair a day when I travel. Am I just weird?
I mean i think 1 pair per day is pretty normal, so maybe you are weird :D. But better to err on the side of being too clean rather than too dirty!
Summer on the East Coast...because of the humidity I don't think it's odd to want to change underwear at the end of the day. I also don't know that I would wear a shirt a second time without washing it. Sunblock and humidity would make it hard to get more than a day out of a shirt.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

if you are out and about during the day kids (and adults) should 10000% have at least water bottle on them.
these kids are probably dehydrated all the time, seeing as they barely eat any meals, I highly doubt they actually drink more than a couple mouth fulls of water a day. It broke my heart seeing russell and eve that hungry, it's not funny at all. Abby leaned over like that, her poor body needed water.
omg I am LIVID about ruby's comment on blaming russell for not having any pics, YOU are the mother, it is YOUR fault your poor little child is so hungry he can't function, it is YOUR responsibility for feed your children!

I take the kids to the park for an hour and I bring us all water and snacks. Ruby is the most un-mom mom I know. EVERY mom knows to bring a bag with things such as food, water, toys, etc. when going anywhere. It blows my mind that ruby doesn't know any basic mom things.

also I am confused, why weren't they allowed to bring the right amount of underwear, do they not own more than five?
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

kates_crush wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 pm if you are out and about during the day kids (and adults) should 10000% have at least water bottle on them.
these kids are probably dehydrated all the time, seeing as they barely eat any meals, I highly doubt they actually drink more than a couple mouth fulls of water a day. It broke my heart seeing russell and eve that hungry, it's not funny at all. Abby leaned over like that, her poor body needed water.
omg I am LIVID about ruby's comment on blaming russell for not having any pics, YOU are the mother, it is YOUR fault your poor little child is so hungry he can't function, it is YOUR responsibility for feed your children!

I take the kids to the park for an hour and I bring us all water and snacks. Ruby is the most un-mom mom I know. EVERY mom knows to bring a bag with things such as food, water, toys, etc. when going anywhere. It blows my mind that ruby doesn't know any basic mom things.

also I am confused, why weren't they allowed to bring the right amount of underwear, do they not own more than five?
no, it's just Ruby's senseless rule that everbody is only allowed to bring 5 pieces of each clothing "category", 5 tops, 5 bottoms and obviously 5 pair of underwear....
Glowfish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Glowfish »

Omg 2nd cousins Shari?

Return to “8 Passengers”