Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
izzylimama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandCameFromBrokeIsSuchAJoke | KKandBabyJ | Part 61

Unread post by izzylimama »

That person on twitter did not call cps. She commented about keren three rings and many dresses and now all the minions are coming after her because of khoanoballs

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Keren and her slander crap now they are just on the lawsuit stuff this week. Hey Keren I know you read here so just a pointer to claim slander as you like to call it it has to publicly hurt your name or brand and cause punishment or lost wages. So stupid ass posting and all your teen fans liking shows it as a gain so you have no ground to stand on. Go get a job to pay those credit cards and leased cars stop trying to screw over others. Btw it is against the law to say you are being harassed by a government agency if they haven’t really been to your home. So watch what lies you spread too!
eliana
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliana »

hey! i was gonna say this on the last thread but didn't get the chance to post!
i work in a field that tends to deal with cps (or the aftermath of it) and just incase it was anyone on this sight (i have no opinion on that! :) ) i just hope they know that those kids, even if k and k do not have the best parenting styles, that cps is very very serious! those kids are so fortunate to have other family members and friends around them that would never let them get to the point of needing cps aka hunger, serious neglect (nonnie, taylor, etc). The kids who really need cps are often in such terrible conditions, starved, beaten terribly, and it would be such a shame to take cps time away from kids who actually have nobody else around them besides their very neglectful parents.
those kids are in a much, MUCH better predicament than anything cps could do, aka take them into a foster home (kids are taken into foster homes sometimes when it's not clear whether kids are safe or not, that can happen when people constantly report them to cps). i wish foster care was better in this country but it's not…it's very terrible actually.

if anyone has any questions about cps and the suing, i may be able to answer :)
(again, not saying it was someone on this website…just incase)
okay sorry for my rant !!! im done now :D
CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

Also you guys remember when Kickass was a thing lol?? 3 weeks since she last posted, classic half assed Kernal

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

eliana wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:18 pm hey! i was gonna say this on the last thread but didn't get the chance to post!
i work in a field that tends to deal with cps (or the aftermath of it) and just incase it was anyone on this sight (i have no opinion on that! :) ) i just hope they know that those kids, even if k and k do not have the best parenting styles, that cps is very very serious! those kids are so fortunate to have other family members and friends around them that would never let them get to the point of needing cps aka hunger, serious neglect (nonnie, taylor, etc). The kids who really need cps are often in such terrible conditions, starved, beaten terribly, and it would be such a shame to take cps time away from kids who actually have nobody else around them besides their very neglectful parents.
those kids are in a much, MUCH better predicament than anything cps could do, aka take them into a foster home (kids are taken into foster homes sometimes when it's not clear whether kids are safe or not, that can happen when people constantly report them to cps). i wish foster care was better in this country but it's not…it's very terrible actually.

She has done things to put them at risk but with Nonnie living there and now being the new mother to them foster care is not the place. They wouldn’t put these kids in the system anyways they would make them take classes and let other family take them since there is qualified members. Foster care is never a good place unless kids are being beat not fed and raped because most foster homes are more abusive than the home they are in. I hope if this is real they do force them to go to classes and bring the pool up to Fl code.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Looks fake just a podcast stunt!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Of course she’s using this cps shit for the podcast. What a greedy cunt

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Floridagator 1012 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:27 pm
eliana wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:18 pm hey! i was gonna say this on the last thread but didn't get the chance to post!

She has done things to put them at risk but with Nonnie living there and now being the new mother to them foster care is not the place. They wouldn’t put these kids in the system anyways they would make them take classes and let other family take them since there is qualified members. Foster care is never a good place unless kids are being beat not fed and raped because most foster homes are more abusive than the home they are in. I hope if this is real they do force them to go to classes and bring the pool up to Fl code.
I feel like, they both need parenting classes... and that they also both need to go to a psychologist/psychiatrist... especially Hunchie. There is something genuinely wrong with her. Someone who can just willy nilly leave her 5-6 month old baby home, while she goes on trip after trip? And her manic behavior... something is off. Of course we all know she reads here, she will read this and not give it a second thought because all of us are just jealous stalkers and whatever else she's called us... but, she honestly needs to take this to heart. There's NOTHING WRONG, with going and seeking help. And even if you think nothing is wrong with you... talking to a psychologist, is still a very good thing. Sometimes you can think things are perfectly great... and you get into the office and you realize things you never knew you felt. It can be like a HUGE weight lifted off your mind and chest. It's very freeing. It could make them both better parents to those 3 little boys... and it could also make them closer to each other as well. She has issues with what happened with her father... that can weigh on her. She can work out issues she has with her soon to be mother-in-law, so they aren't always at odds with each other. And she would never even have to post the fact that they are going to therapy or to parenting classes... sadly it'll never happen. :cry:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

They are definitely pushing the podcast
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

Plot twist, Sutton’s Dr called CPS. lol kidding.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Nonnie should have taught Keren what that is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Nonnie should have taught Keren what that is.
It's really keren posting as nonnie Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

milkmama0306jr wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:15 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Nonnie should have taught Keren what that is.
It's really keren posting as nonnie Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Or it was "you live here rent free and we need podcast material"
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she pulled the same thing with the stalker I cannot talk about it now so it could be dragged on more sympathy
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Terelynne wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:01 pm
rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITILE: KKandCameFromBrokeIsSuchAJoke | Part 61

THREAD CREDIT: hisshissbich

Recap coming soon! Image

Hope you feel better soon Image

yep thank you for the new thread and hope you feel better soon
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

she really thinks she can sue someone???

Samlex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Samlex »

I guess it could be different in the state where I’m a CPS investigator, but we are NEVER allowed to confirm or deny the identity of the reporter. Even in a court room- unless a judge specifically tells us to, which they never would because they know this is confidential information. If it came in anonymously, then the report we receive literally says “Anonymous” so even we don’t know who reported it. I do go over almost word for word what the allegations are and what all was reported, so if the person calling it in says something only a few people would know or say, then it’s not that difficult for the parent to deduce who called it in. I still have to say “I can’t confirm or deny who reported this” over and over though. Also, it’s extremely difficult for someone to successfully sue reporters for calling in cases because the reporter can always say “well I didn’t know for sure so I just wanted to play it safe”. The parent has to be getting multiple unsubstantiated cases called in for anything to actually happen regarding harassment. 2 cases is nothing. I have had a parent with 10+ unsubstantiated cases and they haven’t successfully done anything. It could be different in Florida, but where I am I doubt they would ever take a case called in by someone watching a YouTube channel because the reporter doesn’t actually have any inside knowledge of the situation. It would just be closed at intake. I’m betting if she did actually have a worker show up, it was reported by someone they know. Otherwise this is all just click bait.

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Ohhh my god she’s dumb.

CPS is a lot of the time ANONYMOUS. Aka, no information to sue them with! Calm your saggy tits and collect them from your knickers, Kern (since they sit so low)
You’re a known liar and just need to bring viewers back since your ‘bff’ just had a baby and you can’t compete.

And how does she know it wasn’t her doctor? Heck, even her own family could easily report her.

She needs to get her head out of her ass. She’s honestly one of the dumbest people ever and shouldn’t even be lying about this! She could get sued ;)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”