OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by brokenrecord »

xlol wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:50 am They’re in their 20s & engaged with three kids, why tf do they care so much that strangers on the internet think Todd has feelings for Kyra? And to go to that extreme to “prove” he doesn’t. Todd should have flipped the prank on Oscar to show him how much of an ass he is for doing that.

And Kyra saying “think about the babies” or whatever. That should not be the only reason you’re with someone. Levi, Alaya, and Averie will think this is a normal relationship and end up in one just like it when they’re older. Is that really what she wants?

Ffs. I can usually give them the benefit of the doubt but they need help & should not be together.
I think she said "think about the babies" because she didn't want him to go back into the office and do something stupid because he said he was getting pissed (at todd). That's what I got from it. This crap wouldn't fly in the real world at peoples' job locations. Even Todd was like "I didn't think you would take it that far". & for Oscar to cause Kyra to react like that in front of her employees is embarrassing for Kyra
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Bethany_Blue wrote:
RottieMama wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:20 pm
rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone, I’m not quite caught up on the most recent vlog yet, but we need a new thread!! ImageImage

Any title suggestions? We’ll go ahead and do them here since the thread suggestion page isn’t that active!

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not ONE title suggestion?? ImageImage Something. Anything. Image

OKPuttingUpWithAbuseForTheBabies

OKOscarsFearsAndKryasTears

OKMaybeItsTimetoSeeATherapist
OKMaybeItsTimetoSeeATherapist
That’s a great one!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I looked on Todd's Instagram awhile back and never saw comments so they were quick to delete if they were there. I doubt Kyras teen fan base was accusing him of anything. But it was mentioned here that Kyra was spending a lot of time at the office and with Todd. So maybe Todd or Oscar read here?
morticiawednesday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by morticiawednesday »

Did anyone else get second hand embarrassment from today’s vlog?
If I was Kyra I would of left work and never came back.. oh the embarrassment of having my co workers see my eccentric bf and his “ pranks”

morticiawednesday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by morticiawednesday »

OkToddAndToddlerAnticsOscar

OkTearsToddAndTittyMilk

milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

I think the whole video was pathetic. Yes, it was completely unprofessional of Oscar to do that in Kyras workplace, but how immature and unprofessional is Todd? Why even allow a prank to happen? Kyra melting down in the Parking lot was just so cringe. So she has anxiety. Why not breakdown in their car? I liked them, they seemed like a nice family with faults but they’re likeable. But that video just seemed so childish, the prank, the breaking down, the co-workers comforting her. I don’t understand how someone can lose their dignity for views. Isn’t she trying to become a business woman? So unprofessional.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

milu wrote:I think the whole video was pathetic. Yes, it was completely unprofessional of Oscar to do that in Kyras workplace, but how immature and unprofessional is Todd? Why even allow a prank to happen? Kyra melting down in the Parking lot was just so cringe. So she has anxiety. Why not breakdown in their car? I liked them, they seemed like a nice family with faults but they’re likeable. But that video just seemed so childish, the prank, the breaking down, the co-workers comforting her. I don’t understand how someone can lose their dignity for views. Isn’t she trying to become a business woman? So unprofessional.

I thought she broke down in the parking lot because that was when Oscar the asshole told her it was just a prank and she lost it which I don’t blame her for!

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 95085c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8de510.jpg[/IMG]

I felt bad but also this was a little dramatic. Like someone said, just go break down in your car. You just scared everyone in your office and looked so unprofessional by collapsing to the ground and beating your fiancé. And for Oscar to just laugh at her? They’re both so immature.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

This video was by far so incredibly unprofessional. Oscar is a freaky person, honestly. He seems very controlling and abusive in a way. That fake ass grin he always has on his face... I have never liked him. But to pull such a nasty prank on his wife just to try and prove to people that his girlfriend isn't cheating? I don't blame her for getting upset. Sure it seemed dramatic but I think it hit her hard that it was all a farce and she probably realized quickly how stupid this made her look in front of her co-workers. I don't blame her for slapping him. I think he's a piece of shit. He has zero respect for her job obviously, or is such a clueless little turd that he doesn't understand propriety at a REAL JOB. Which is what Kyra is trying to do with this job of hers. She shouldn't have to say that this job is "just for fun". It is something she wants to do and she shouldn't have to worry about this jackass coming in the door and making an idiot out of her.

The cringe was real and I hate Oscar more now.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 2540bf.jpg[/IMG]

Alaya the favorite ?

lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1713db.jpg[/IMG]
She wants to get sponsored so bad lol these youtubers are so cheap haha they want to get sponsored for everything

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

morticiawednesday wrote:Did anyone else get second hand embarrassment from today’s vlog? Image
If I was Kyra I would of left work and never came back.. oh the embarrassment of having my co workers see my eccentric bf and his “ pranks” Image

I would quit my job, leave my man and emigrate to India. That shit is SO embarrassing
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

remre1017 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 95085c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8de510.jpg[/IMG]

I felt bad but also this was a little dramatic. Like someone said, just go break down in your car. You just scared everyone in your office and looked so unprofessional by collapsing to the ground and beating your fiancé. And for Oscar to just laugh at her? They’re both so immature.

This thread was quiet for a while, but that's because Oscar was brewing shit. Can always count on some dumb A+ quality from these idiots.
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Apart from the whole situation/prank. Alaya is such a cute girl. She has an incredible personality. In her recent ig stories she is dancing wearing her new dress and looking herself in the mirror. I'm wondering how their kids became so smart and aware of their surroundings so early. The only thing they do right is the activities and the time they spend with them.
Of course it is a miracle that no kid has drowned or broke something, you know they survived thank god. They are lucky and blessed to have healthy kids and all they do is complaining.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Notreal5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 2540bf.jpg[/IMG]

Alaya the favorite ?

What’s wrong with Kyra & Oscar,they seem like they have super dry skin and ashy ass lips! Lmao Image

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

anr92 wrote:

Alaya the favorite ?

What’s wrong with Kyra & Oscar,they seem like they have super dry skin and ashy ass lips! Lmao Image

I know that Kyra has said she’s been having allergic reactions to chap stick but use Vaseline or paw paw ointment instead. There is no excuse for dry crusty lips, it’s nasty.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

anr92 wrote:

Alaya the favorite ?

They don’t drink water. Or enough of it at least.
Every time I see them drinking its protein shakes or Starbucks.

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

And isn't Utah pretty dry?
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by ytmd123 »

I agree with the person who said oscar is creepy. i can see how he comes off as an abusive person. he fakes that creepy ass smile, makes disgusting comments but covers them up by saying “just kidding” while laughing, and just looks very ... scary? idk but it worries me looking back at the clips in vlogs where kyra GENUINELY seems scared of him doing something when the kids misbehave. he just seems like a person who could get very mad very quickly

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

blipbloop wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:04 am
KKand3boys wrote:So I'm not really as up in arms over this prank as everyone else seems to be, my main issue with it is just that he did it at her work. That's incredibly unprofessional and stupid.

But the craziest part to me about the whole thing is that Oscar keeps repeating that the point was to show that no one has any feelings for anyone - not Todd, not Kyra, nothing. But when Oscar wants to turn the prank around on Todd, Kyra literally doesn't want to because "what if I say I have feelings for him too, and he suddenly gets serious and admits that he really DOES have feelings for me?!" Uhhh.... what? So if any part of her does think it could be true that Todd might be in love with her, to the point that she doesn't even want to risk putting him on the spot for fear of it coming to light, then the whole reason and justification for the prank/vlog just went down the toilet...
Honestly, I thought that was more magical thinking in the lines of OCD. I have it too and I can see her brain jumping to every single possible conclusion and being afraid of them.

Yes 100%!!!! I thought the exact same thing as I also have anxiety. She was so relieved that it wasn't a real situation that she started thinking of crazy, irrational scenarios where it becomes real. Anxiety is a total bitch lol.

Return to “OKBaby”