OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Momma210
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by Momma210 »

Bethany_Blue wrote:And then a few vlogs later it's blurred. If no big deal why hide it?

Sorry, I know this is a bit off topic.

But, is it though?

What’s blurred?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Momma210 wrote:
Bethany_Blue wrote:And then a few vlogs later it's blurred. If no big deal why hide it?

Sorry, I know this is a bit off topic.

But, is it though?

What’s blurred?

The hole in the wall.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

So I'm not really as up in arms over this prank as everyone else seems to be, my main issue with it is just that he did it at her work. That's incredibly unprofessional and stupid.

But the craziest part to me about the whole thing is that Oscar keeps repeating that the point was to show that no one has any feelings for anyone - not Todd, not Kyra, nothing. But when Oscar wants to turn the prank around on Todd, Kyra literally doesn't want to because "what if I say I have feelings for him too, and he suddenly gets serious and admits that he really DOES have feelings for me?!" Uhhh.... what? So if any part of her does think it could be true that Todd might be in love with her, to the point that she doesn't even want to risk putting him on the spot for fear of it coming to light, then the whole reason and justification for the prank/vlog just went down the toilet...
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone, I’m not quite caught up on the most recent vlog yet, but we need a new thread!! ImageImage

Any title suggestions? We’ll go ahead and do them here since the thread suggestion page isn’t that active!

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not ONE title suggestion?? ImageImage Something. Anything. Image

Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bethany_Blue »

KKand3boys wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:51 pm So I'm not really as up in arms over this prank as everyone else seems to be, my main issue with it is just that he did it at her work. That's incredibly unprofessional and stupid.

But the craziest part to me about the whole thing is that Oscar keeps repeating that the point was to show that no one has any feelings for anyone - not Todd, not Kyra, nothing. But when Oscar wants to turn the prank around on Todd, Kyra literally doesn't want to because "what if I say I have feelings for him too, and he suddenly gets serious and admits that he really DOES have feelings for me?!" Uhhh.... what? So if any part of her does think it could be true that Todd might be in love with her, to the point that she doesn't even want to risk putting him on the spot for fear of it coming to light, then the whole reason and justification for the prank/vlog just went down the toilet...

Not only that, but her immediate response was "ok but he's a grandpa" like, ok what if he wasn't and she found him to be attractive? Would that change things? What about her saying over and over it doesn't matter, and mentioning it's probably a joke? I think maybe you're right some part of her might think he has feelings but it doesn't matter because "he's a grandpa". And her other point was "baby we have kids together". And? That's apparently ALL y'all got together because you certainly don't have respect, trust, communication, or love. Yes, I said it. Y'all have to know at least by now this isn't love between them.

That woman was about to walk away over her "dream" (and shout out to whoever said in the real world you definitely can't just do that. What happened to I'm at work we will discuss this at home..or if need be take the rest of the day and handle it at HOME) appease a man that just blatantly disrespected her in her place of work and in front of, now, the entire internet. And for what? To make sure Oscar didn't leave because she would surely fall apart. The whole thing was so sad to see. Oscar's whole asinine idea should have never been followed through but at the very least when she collapsed in the parking lot he should have shut the damn cameras off and been there for his FIANCEE.

And y'all know those are not the only times hands have been thrown in that relationship.
Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bethany_Blue »

RottieMama wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:20 pm
rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone, I’m not quite caught up on the most recent vlog yet, but we need a new thread!! ImageImage

Any title suggestions? We’ll go ahead and do them here since the thread suggestion page isn’t that active!

ImageImageImage

OKPuttingUpWithAbuseForTheBabies

OKOscarsFearsAndKryasTears

OKMaybeItsTimetoSeeATherapist
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

OKOsarsPrankAintShitAndKyraLikesToHit

I dunno

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

I thought the entire thing was difficult to watch. I suffer from anxiety ( I go to therapy though) and I felt her anxiety for her. What many have said, it’s for oscars ego. Todd never should have played along. They could have had a sit down vlog to explain to the fans that there’s nothing going on. Have Kyra, Oscar and Todd sit down and talk about it. But nope!! It had been to a shit show for the masses. And she needs to try to work on her mental health. That was a major breakdown and she was stressed and heartbroken! For Oscar to laugh while she lie there in the middle of the parking lot was crazy to me. I suffer from PTSD, depression and anxiety and my husband would NEVER and I mean NEVER do that shit to me. Then again I’ve been married for 15 years and he knows I love him more than life itself and vise versa.... they need couples therapy before they even decide to get married. Individual too while they are at it.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I don’t watch them regularly or ever look at comments, has there really been enough talk about Kyra and Todd to warrant this or a sit down video about it? Based off of how good Oscar’s “acting” was, it’s pretty obvious this is a real fear in his mind. And as some have said, I don’t feel like Kyra’s reaction did much to help the situation. I’ve never even seen her and this Todd dude interact so I don’t know if there is a “vibe” there that others have seen... but it seemed like Kyra was not really surprised and then after being told it was a joke and to turn it back around on Todd said that she’s afraid he would admit it’s true? Just awkward and cringey AF all around.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

blahblahblahhh wrote:I don’t watch them regularly or ever look at comments, has there really been enough talk about Kyra and Todd to warrant this or a sit down video about it? Based off of how good Oscar’s “acting” was, it’s pretty obvious this is a real fear in his mind. And as some have said, I don’t feel like Kyra’s reaction did much to help the situation. I’ve never even seen her and this Todd dude interact so I don’t know if there is a “vibe” there that others have seen... but it seemed like Kyra was not really surprised and then after being told it was a joke and to turn it back around on Todd said that she’s afraid he would admit it’s true? Just awkward and cringey AF all around.

I’m saying if they felt the need to clear the air, talking about it instead of doing a prank would have been a lot better than what they came up with. Instead of bringing it to the work place. I don’t know if Todd has an ig or whatever, but he looked upset and hurt by the fans. He might be getting hate through emails, his social media accounts. We don’t know. But it was enough for him to mention it. He’s not used to this exposer. So to be fair to him they should have brought this up in a different way. They get what they want... content! He did it to make sure his lifestyle is still secured. He wouldn’t even give up his hobbies without bitching having to take his pregnant fiancé to her doctors appointments...

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Bethany_Blue wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:50 pm
RottieMama wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:20 pm

ImageImageImage

OKPuttingUpWithAbuseForTheBabies

OKOscarsFearsAndKryasTears

OKLoveScandalsAndMentalHealthMishandle
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Honestly who would blame Kyra if she did develop feelings for Todd? Maybe he’s a “Grandpa” to her but he’s nice to her and seems like a decent, mature guy. If I was used to dealing with a man child like Oscar and another man was treating me right, even platonically it would make me feel good. Her reaction didn’t prove that there’s no feelings between them. If anything it screamed guilty and she was trying her best to get the hell out of there because she’s so terrified of Oscar leaving her. Such a messed up situation.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

OK: Kyra Makes The Money And Oscar's Still The Bully
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Ok:Kyra's success equals Oscar's unrest.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Babbs18 wrote:
RylansMama18 wrote:Everybody says they feel so bad for Kyra and I do too but she let the video be uploaded

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
And she's even promoting it on her IG stories nowImage. She should've kept her foot down and delete that footage. Such an embarassement
She probably thinks it will up their views like their fight they say accidentallt went online did

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

rottiemama wrote:

ImageImageImage

Ok toxic relationship

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

KKand3boys wrote:So I'm not really as up in arms over this prank as everyone else seems to be, my main issue with it is just that he did it at her work. That's incredibly unprofessional and stupid.

Honestly, I thought that was more magical thinking in the lines of OCD. I have it too and I can see her brain jumping to every single possible conclusion and being afraid of them.

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Bethany_Blue wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:50 pm
I like this one

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

KKand3boys wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:51 pm So I'm not really as up in arms over this prank as everyone else seems to be, my main issue with it is just that he did it at her work. That's incredibly unprofessional and stupid.

i was litteraly going to comment this!...it makes you wonder does kyra feel uncomfortable with the way todd acts sometimes that she does feel like maybe he has some feeling for her? why be so worried about lfipping the prank otherwise?...its what i thought after hearing her say that!
xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

They’re in their 20s & engaged with three kids, why tf do they care so much that strangers on the internet think Todd has feelings for Kyra? And to go to that extreme to “prove” he doesn’t. Todd should have flipped the prank on Oscar to show him how much of an ass he is for doing that.

And Kyra saying “think about the babies” or whatever. That should not be the only reason you’re with someone. Levi, Alaya, and Averie will think this is a normal relationship and end up in one just like it when they’re older. Is that really what she wants?

Ffs. I can usually give them the benefit of the doubt but they need help & should not be together.

Return to “OKBaby”