Potty training!

Amanda-1893
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Potty training!

Unread post by Amanda-1893 »

I am beyond sick of hearing how amazing Kinsley was to potty train “she trained herself”..... poor Callie has to hear how amazing her sister was right after Alex tells everyone how many accidents Callie is having.
Alex really needs to stop playing favourites with those two girls.
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Re: Potty training!

Unread post by wildwild94 »

I agree! I can’t imagine growing up and finding out my potty training details are on the internet and being talked about by strangers. Nooooo thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

The potty training talk is too often, too long and too much detail. She keeps saying "don't do it this way!" Because she does really give a fuck about her daughter, as long as she isn't inconvenienced. Potty training is no different. It's just so annoying when she could give a quick update ( or none at all! Because it's callies journey and could be kept private). But she just goes on and on and on in that voice. Like she is on some kind of upper is what she acts like, but I think we've established that's just how she is.

Alex, please ease up on the potty talk.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

She says "don't do as I do" no really she has no clue how to properly parent her children. And Phil has a responsibility in this too. It's not hard to potty train girls. To me, it's so much easier than boys. But to dip your toe into the potty training pool then forget about it for months then revisit it one week forget and then come back is a cycle that needs to stop. It's so easy and doesn't need to be hard.

I thought it was inappropriate for them to bring the potty to the park where there's no privacy. In an age where we have so much information at our fingertips, there's no reason she should suck at the easiest of parenting tasks. She's at home and doesn't have a job.

Return to “Phil and Alex”