AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KileeandKadence

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Her old channel was youare4everloved.

Do you girls keep up with her? Her last pet peeves video made me feel like she hated doing youtube, but its her choice. She is a young single mom lives with her dad and has no job, went to college for one month and then moved her baby back but wont say why. She says she is broke but is going to NYC. I did like her but now I feel like she is VERY unstable moving all the time with such a small baby.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Weswife1998

Re: KileeandKadence

Unread post by Weswife1998 »

I love her videos and I think this website is a complete joke and a way for people to attempt to cause drama!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I would say stop reading because you wont like what you see on this site.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I would say stop reading because you wont like what you see on this site.
CIK27

Unread post by CIK27 »

Weswife1998 wrote:I love her videos and I think this website is a complete joke and a way for people to attempt to cause drama!
Wow. I wouldn't have even seen this topic if you didn't just bump it to the top. It is over a month old and yet you made an account just to reply to it? Hmmm...
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cik27...Just was I was thinking lol
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

she posted about this website on facebook today so im sure it is going to send people here to read about it
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeah....it seems to be an on going theme this week.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahbuddy wrote:she posted about this website on facebook today so im sure it is going to send people here to read about it
I was starting to think I was the only one who knew of her lol
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Isn't she leaving with her best friend. If so I guess that is better than her dad's yet again but jeez, just settle down somewhere. Moving with a baby is difficult enough without the baby being grumpy about being in a new environment all the time.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did you see the video where she drove around during hurricane sandy with her child in the back seat to see the sights...yeah maybe not so safe. Its not like it was super terrible out but floods and high winds not the most responsible choice.
Chelseykay123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelseykay123 »

I think she comes off as a rude, snobby, bitch. She seems so cold in all of her videos.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In her Q&A videos she gets so irritated so why do them?
guest111

Unread post by guest111 »

Weswife1998 wrote:I love her videos and I think this website is a complete joke and a way for people to attempt to cause drama!
thank you! :D <3 i completely agree!!!
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

This is a way for people to avoid drama, if we wanted to cause drama we would go to their YouTube channel or Facebook and say something.

Back on topic: I've never watched one of her videos but I've seen her around so I might have to go check her out. :)
I had fun once, it was awful.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amberloo- make sure to look into the pet peeves video..let me know what you think.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

AutumnLane wrote:Amberloo- make sure to look into the pet peeves video..let me know what you think.
One minute into the pet peeves video and I already want to exit out, I don't think I'll be watching anymore of her videos. :?
I had fun once, it was awful.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amberloo wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:Amberloo- make sure to look into the pet peeves video..let me know what you think.
One minute into the pet peeves video and I already want to exit out, I don't think I'll be watching anymore of her videos. :?

HAHA....yeah thats what I thought!!
lovelylady76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovelylady76 »

Am I the only 1 who saw that she keeps her daughters crib in a closet? She jus posted a new vid "day in the life" and her daughter sleeps in the closet! Am I the only one disturbed by this?
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

umm...wow...her answer seems understandably but how hard is it to make your room dark so the baby is not locked in a closet...
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Return to “I-P”