Leena_x
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by Leena_x »

This vlog is the vlog that keeps on giving Image

“Kinda businessey, look at the pointed shoes - does that not scream like business?”

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 98c29a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Blysse wrote:This isn’t just adderall... She was a mess in these stories...
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... da5992.jpg[/IMG]

It's that high you get after not taking your child to see a doctor. That high hits different
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Leena_x wrote:God, they look so BAD. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 3ae379.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 36c111.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... b292de.jpg[/IMG]

Her tits are getting the london look Image
Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

They need to fix the echo on the podcast and should have taken the time to create a proper set up before delivering yet another rushed half assed product.
It would make more sense If they moved Nonnie into her own room with her own ensuite. (Jackson’s room), moves Jackson in to share with Landon. They would have the perfect space in the upstairs loft area to create a podcast space, just like DAX Shepherd did for his podcast ‘Armchair Expert’. He even put sound panels up on the walls to eliminate echo.

They never even have a thought out plan for the podcast it seems, the ever changing release days, weeks of missed episodes with no warning. Topics and episodes don’t seem to be planned out at all. They’ve got no idea what they’re doing and seems like they’re losing interest in it already.

Also a after she bombarded us all with kickass (content?) getting everyone hyped for an app then suddenly weeks of nothing and dead socials she suddenly mentions Kickass and explains she rushed into it and it’s still a long time coming, sorry to get everyone excited too early about it. But she says wants to release merch for a product that doesn’t exist yet?

She’s a shit show, and she’s only mentioning Kickass after all this time because Kyra announced her release and new business venture.
I don’t watch OkBaby anymore so correct me if I’m wrong but was Kyra quiet about this whole business until it was officially announced and available? If so that’s much smarter way to go about it in my opinion.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by RottieMama »

Leena_x wrote:God, they look so BAD. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 3ae379.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 36c111.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... b292de.jpg[/IMG]

How does she look in the mirror and think she’s fucking sexy? Sorry but there’s nothing cute about her! Like, at all! Skin and hair look like absolute shit and don’t even get me started on her lack of muscle tone and saggy ass tits. She wouldn’t even be a 3. Mayyybe a 4 if she dressed nice and put on some makeup but, girl, you are no Corinna. Image You’re more of a Rachelle Swannie.

Does having a preteen army telling you “the sun shines out of your ass” give you that big of a head? If so, where do I get one? I guarantee you 95% of the posters on this thread are wayyy better looking than Kernage cheese! Y’all got some bomb ass personalities too! Image

Also, what’s wrong with her mouth? Something’s wrong with it! Idk, it looks weird! Almost like the joker? Image And, no, I don’t feel bad for making fun of Karen bc she’s an asshole. Be a better person and people might be a little nicer!

Thread coming soon! Image
celery
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by celery »

Listening to their recent podcast pushed me to create an account here. Khoa was being so immature at the beginning of the podcast, I don't know how I used to prefer watching them over okbaby. Act your damn age you're almost 30 talking like you're 12.

I love how they say YT isn't their main source of income. We all know it's not that's why you post every single day. We can tell when you don't feel like picking up the camera or are having one of those boring days, which is almost always in your case, but you do it anyway because your views are so low you have to make up for it by posting all the damn time. I am sure if they had the following like the Ace Family, they'd be posting once a damn week. They think they're the shit, be more humble.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Has anyone taken one for the team and watched the podcast to give a recap?

quickshoes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by quickshoes »

This last vlog was painful to watch! Honestly everything about it was wrong! Who takes a sick /recovering toddler to stand out in the hot sun watching tennis?
No that dress is no way near business attire, is it even a dress?? A good Start would be by wearing a bra
Landon a naughty boy???
I can’t watch this anymore!
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Is their podcast not on apple anymore? I see her plugging the new episode in her stories, but it doesn’t appear on the apple podcast app.
Also, Keren, writing “$20,000 dollars” reads “twenty thousand dollars dollars”.
She’s so dumb. All of their captions are teeming with grammatical errors. So unprofessional

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Dem. Now I will have nightmares

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

The space between her tits reminds me of the size of Grand Canyon.
Except I´m sure Grand Canyon is 1m times more beautiful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I see her boy isn’t pushing kickass anymore. All the post with Keren are gone and he took kickass off his work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Since when is low plunging neckline, crumpled dress business-y?
Last edited by Whateverumean on Tue May 21, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

Her boobs look like Tori Spellings. :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

How RUDE of Khoa to take his kids to someone else’s tennis lessons. “Ernie (I think that’s his name) is teaching tennis lessons to my friend’s kids today, Landon and Jackson aren’t taking classes with him but I just want them to be around other kids playing tennis” next clip is of Jackson intruding in another kids lesson. I’d be pissed if I was paying someone for legit lessons and someone else showed up with their kids “just for fun”. Regardless if it’s a friend or not.

reader24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by reader24 »

I took one for the team and listened to the podcast...

-Khoa talks about how he is a "professional podcaster" and definitely wasn't just yelling into the mic like a little boy (luckily for all of us, they didn't include that)
-Keren talks about how she just ate and is now picking the food out of her teeth...and Khoa calls her gross and she agrees
-They then realize they're supposed to be videoing the podcast, but they are unsure of where the camera is and eventually they figure out that they in fact did not bring the camera
- The podcast isn't for professional podcasts listeners.. it's for their fans. Because there are "podcast rules" such as not talking over each other
-They talk about how they explain how they're you tubers when people ask what their jobs are, but they have difficulty explaining daily vlogging to people apparently who do not watch their channel
-When people ask"how much do you make?" Keren's response - "however much we want"
-Videos being monetized is now regulated by how many subscribers that the YouTube has and how much watch time they get
-CPM - Keren asks Khoa what that stands for again - Clicks Per... and Khoa says thousand...
-addresses if youtube fails, youtubers will not fail because of the fan base they've built
-Khoa explains youtube is a "self-sustaining business" and compares it to opening a business and it burning down. Youtubers have their own backup by their different businesses such as make-up lines
-Khoa talks about how he could not build a real estate empire because of youtube and people finding his phone number
-Youtube is "their baby" and "special to them"
-do not count on kkandbabyj as forever - Khoa says last video they will ever post is not too far off and then Keren clarifies as 'not too far off" is within the next decade
-Keren was 'relaxed' on the cruise because she did not open an email the entire time
-Khoa will be in Mexico for his bachelor party in two days and will not be editing and Keren apologizes for the next couple vlogs because she'll be editing but "she's not terrible" and can just follow the template that Khoa has
-Khoa was excited to partner with gillette because Roger Federer is also a partner and Khoa goes into his man crush on Federer
-Keren talks about how she went to school for advertising and publication... it's her "passion"
-they don't have a manager because Keren loves being the manager because once again, it's their baby
-They will not be vlogging their honeymoon - they will be pre-recording videos and uploading, but there will not be daily vlogs
-They will be videoing their honeymoon, but it will just be inserted into a vlog when they return
-Apparently they originally scripted this podcast, but they are 'never doing that again'
-Uggs reached out to them for a partnership, but this was during the time that Uggs was controversial about the cruelty to sheep and they chose not to sell out even for $20,000
-some sex toy company reached out and also wanted to partner with them and Keren mentions 'quality sex toys' and then they talk about Khoa-lity and Keren says she has Khoa-lity right in front of her
-Keren would work for neutrogena for free because she loves their sunscreen so much
-Keren also talks about partnering with kiwi co and how she still pays for the boxes for the boys

Also, at the end of the podcast, they say the podcast will now be posted on Tuesdays instead of Sundays.
Then debate whether they need an intro and outro and decide they they don't, so the podcast just abruptly shuts off.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

LaGrandeTalker wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:07 pm Keren: “I dressed up business-y today”
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6d8774.png
I didn’t know business means “I stole a 6 year old’s hospital gown” nowadays...
I liked the comment someone made on their vlog, about how it didn't look business-y to them, showing off her butt and va-jay-jay... and someone said "depends what kind of business you're in" :lol: and considering she's in business with the moaning trainer... there ya go!

I wanted to snatch Hunchie's damn yellow witch wig off, when she was letting King Krueger say what a bad boy Landon was... and agreeing with him. Way to teach your kid to be a good boy, witchy-poo. And telling King Krueger how much she loved him and missed him and he could never go away from her again... :barf:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

Whatever happened to Jackson playing soccer

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

arizona87 wrote:Whatever happened to Jackson playing soccer Image

I think they said he “didn’t like it” or “kept freaking out” or something along those lines. If he ever went at all, guarantee it was one practice where he awkwardly stood by himself and then never again.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”