Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

So because she is too scared to stay home with the girls by herself, she drops a conservative guess of $400 on an overnight trip. She's totally relatable. Hey there's you an idea for a new shirt Aryan Relatable AF
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by kristinn281 »

formerctfxcer wrote:I’m super behind so I’m sure the topic has moved on but my husband has a benign tremor and his hands shake like he’s extreeemely nervous. His moms’ hands do the same thing. Neither of them are alcoholics and there’s nothing actually wrong with either of them Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure that's true for you and your family but everyone here knows that hes an extreme alcoholic and a lot of people thought the shaking was due to his excessive drinking and not having a drink in the morning I always see his hands shake and a lot of people that are alcoholics do shake in the morning I'm not saying everyone does but a lot of them do that's why it was being discussed no one is saying that everyone that shakes in the morning as an alcoholic I'm definitely not saying that I can't speak for other people but I'm sure others would also agree.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Hale27 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:38 am I feel bad for Zel. And she wasn't even taken care of by the one that usually does since Meredith was with her. I get people posted her address but get some security systems, arm yourself if your comfortable with that. Have the girls sleep in your bedroom and make it a slumber party so at least they are close.

I ff through her talking while driving. Then turned it off when she bit into that sandwich. Lol!
Don't think this fear being alone is from her address being out there. It's always been a thing before BB and YouTube. I think in an old vlog she said a teacher stayed with her when her mom went out of town while in high school. What teenager doesn't want the house to themselves? She better suck it up because packing up 4 kids are taking them out of school is going to awful.
Wow that is crazy. I think someone above nailed it that she doesn't want left with the kids. Nick does bath and bed to.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

My Husband just got home from a 5 day work trip and in a few days he is leaving for another 6 day work trip.
Girlfriend has some serious issues, she doesnt live a real life.

Also, did anyone else get concerned with the amount of caffeine she consumed in the fast food video? Like, does she ever think about her babies?
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Hale27 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:38 am I feel bad for Zel. And she wasn't even taken care of by the one that usually does since Meredith was with her. I get people posted her address but get some security systems, arm yourself if your comfortable with that. Have the girls sleep in your bedroom and make it a slumber party so at least they are close.

I ff through her talking while driving. Then turned it off when she bit into that sandwich. Lol!
Don't think this fear being alone is from her address being out there. It's always been a thing before BB and YouTube. I think in an old vlog she said a teacher stayed with her when her mom went out of town while in high school. What teenager doesn't want the house to themselves? She better suck it up because packing up 4 kids are taking them out of school is going to awful.
Wow that is crazy. I think someone above nailed it that she doesn't want left with the kids. Nick does bath and bed to.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

A few things here: first that fast food video...she has ZERO control over that demanding brat of a child Skyla. “Give me a cake pop right now!” Ummm no! My child wouldn’t be getting anything if they talked to me like that. She’s basically setting Adeline up to be an overweight child...every time a bag of food entered the car, she immediately smelled it and wanted it. Aaryn fed herself first instead of her kids. Call me crazy but i always give my kids their food first. This whole “preschool” thing...honey that’s a DAYCARE! If it’s so super structured then I’m pretty sure they would t care what time you dropped off and picked up. Stop kidding yourself Aaryn. Do yourself a favor and don’t have that 4th baby. You can’t handle the two you have by yourself let alone this 3rd...SIS you are in for it and I’ll be right here living for your spiral downward.

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Wow... really ....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

glowing564 wrote:Wow... really ....
If you can’t stay home by yourself as a 28 year old...probably should t be having children. You act like a child yourself.

aiden456
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aiden456 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:23 am
glowing564 wrote:Wow... really ....
If you can’t stay home by yourself as a 28 year old...probably should t be having children. You act like a child yourself.

I always forget she's just 28. She's aged so much from the way she lives her life emotionally and physically.
sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Of course the willy wonka Williams family has to go to 7 different restaurants and not do the challenge right. And omfg I would slap the shit out of Skyla if she was my daughter. Adeline would be scolded. I swear to god all four of her daughters will end up as shit ass humans

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Aaryn is also setting her kids up to be terrified to be alone as adults. She’s a mother of 3 but is afraid to be alone in a home with a security system, and they have firearms.. Seriously? It’s not like she lives in the ghetto. I know home invasions happen anywhere, but her fear is ridiculous considering she’s going to have 4 kids. If she’s so worried about it she should’ve just been a stay at home mom to that weird looking cat and zel.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

sarahvilmer wrote:Of course the willy wonka Williams family has to go to 7 different restaurants and not do the challenge right. And omfg I would slap the shit out of Skyla if she was my daughter. Adeline would be scolded. I swear to god all four of her daughters will end up as shit ass humans

Yes me too! Yet she either laughs or ignores her when she making demanding screams. I couldn't fathom allowing my kid to behave that way. She has turned Skyla into the most pig headed little brat I've seen.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

username44 wrote:Aaryn is also setting her kids up to be terrified to be alone as adults. She’s a mother of 3 but is afraid to be alone in a home with a security system, and they have firearms.. Seriously? It’s not like she lives in the ghetto. I know home invasions happen anywhere, but her fear is ridiculous considering she’s going to have 4 kids. If she’s so worried about it she should’ve just been a stay at home mom to that weird looking cat and zel.
If she is so scared to stay alone she would not be able to stand what happened to me. I won't go into too much detail but my husband was away on business and I was at home with both of our daughters who actually slept in my Room even though they had their own Room this is when they were little several years ago. Well needless to say I had a neighbor that lived across the street that liked me know I didn't know he had had a crush on me. Its earlier in the week he had moved some furniture for me while my husband was out of town and I also knew his family he lived in the same house with his family. I had gotten a text message in the middle of the night from him saying all this weird stuff I turned off my phone because it was the middle of the night and I was sleeping with both of my daughters in my Room one in a baby crib on 1 side of my bed and 1 in a toddler bed on the other side. Also a side note I lived by myself but my sister had came over with her 2 children earlier that day and I was cleaning out her car for her it got late when I was still cleaning out the car and she decided to just spend the night with her 2 kids in my older daughters room. I woke up in the middle of the night to someone grabbing my foot and basically jerking me down my bed. I awoke in such a panic and it was my neighbor I jumped out of my bed so fast because I was scared out of my mind and he kept telling me to be quiet and not talk. I went into the hallway with him and I was trying to turn on the light this was 4 o'clock in the morning. I was yelling at him asking him what he was doing in my house and he wouldn't answer me and when my sister heard us arguing she came busting out the other Room. As soon as he saw my sister he left. As soon as he walked out the door I was shaking so badly but I call 911 . The police came so quickly and arrested him at his house he had only lived just across the street from me. He ended up going to prison but even after that I was scared to death to stay at my house it took years for me to even not freak out at ANY SOUND I would hear. Even after my husband came home I still have trouble sleeping sometimes and I'm getting better at it but that was such a horrible thing to happen especially when my husband was out of town for a long period of time working. I don't know why a person like her would be scared to stay in her house she has an alarm system and she can't always have someone to stay with her or she can't always leave just like someone said no one is she going to do when her kids are in school and her husband has to go out of town. Sorry for the long rant but she has absolutely no idea what it's truly like to be scared out of your mind to sleep at home with your kids by yourself.

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

sarahvilmer wrote:Of course the willy wonka Williams family has to go to 7 different restaurants and not do the challenge right. And omfg I would slap the shit out of Skyla if she was my daughter. Adeline would be scolded. I swear to god all four of her daughters will end up as shit ass humans

“GIVE ME A CHEESEBURGER NOW!”
“I WANT WATER NOW!”
“I WANT A CAKE POP NOW!!”
“WHERE’s MY ARIEL CAKE?!?!”

I’ve watched so many of those challenge videos, where the family went to multiple drive through’s all day long, and nobody else’s kids ever acted like that! Ever!!
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

username44 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:58 am Aaryn is also setting her kids up to be terrified to be alone as adults. She’s a mother of 3 but is afraid to be alone in a home with a security system, and they have firearms.. Seriously? It’s not like she lives in the ghetto. I know home invasions happen anywhere, but her fear is ridiculous considering she’s going to have 4 kids. If she’s so worried about it she should’ve just been a stay at home mom to that weird looking cat and zel.
She wants the title of Stay at Home Mom - but never wants to stay at home, with her kids. She literally has a big house right next door to hers, that has to view the circus of toys, sand pits and blowups in her backyard. *CRINGE* I could maybe understand if it was a home with no neighbors, in the middle of nowhere. Nope. Big, fancy houses all around her.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I wonder if NIck considers why people are selling their businesses right now? I mean.. as someone in industries around logistics/building/new business... this is a bad time to be buying anything. We are at peak prices, so he's pay top dollar for his share of businesses... and a recession is looming. We may skirt it another year or more with the tax cuts, if we lower interest rates (feds said they were open to this), and Trump stops playig games with Tariffs... but it's on it's way. Oh well for them I guess.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Aaryn doesn't brag much about her business owner husband anymore. She doesn't seem happy they have an office in San Antonio now.

Whenever I think of her not being able to stay alone I remember that time she did the hashtag military wife. She would not have made it had he still been in when she met/married him.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Things can happen even when your husband is home though.
I read this the other night and it’s stuck with me, so horrible.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Morethescarier wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:38 pm Things can happen even when your husband is home though.
I read this the other night and it’s stuck with me, so horrible.

Omg my stomach just turned. I always hope horror stories like these are fake but even if this one was, it definitely happens. I really need to get our alarm system set up. And thankfully I don't let my husband wear noise cancelling headphones. Nothing infuriates me more than "huh?" "what did you say?" take the effing headphones off! lol
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Random thoughts as I watch this vlog

Sorry, I don't know how many times I can say this, but Mom is such a crappy mom.
I get that staying home alone can be scary - I honestly get that - but, like, toughen the fuck up?!
Get a security system loser!

Love that they didn't even look at the weather before going to the GULF COAST. She's lived in Texas her whole life, and in KATY!!!, and she didn't think that it might rain IN JUNE
Sorry, she is too dumb to function

The fact that her favorite restaurant is Rainforest Cafe is so poetic. What a piece of actual uncultured trash

Oh good, another Build a Bear. She should just buy a franchise at this point. She is single handedly keeping them in business

It doesn't seem like Adeline is talking very much. I've heard her say cheese and that's it
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

kristinn281 wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:I’m super behind so I’m sure the topic has moved on but my husband has a benign tremor and his hands shake like he’s extreeemely nervous. His moms’ hands do the same thing. Neither of them are alcoholics and there’s nothing actually wrong with either of them Image

I'm sure that's true for you and your family but everyone here knows that hes an extreme alcoholic and a lot of people thought the shaking was due to his excessive drinking and not having a drink in the morning I always see his hands shake and a lot of people that are alcoholics do shake in the morning I'm not saying everyone does but a lot of them do that's why it was being discussed no one is saying that everyone that shakes in the morning as an alcoholic I'm definitely not saying that I can't speak for other people but I'm sure others would also agree.

And I didn’t think anyone was saying anything about my family or saying that EVERY person that shakes is an alcoholic. That would be asinine.

I was just saying people can shake for reasons other than alcoholism. I’m not in the “Nick’s an alcoholic” camp, though. So I just simply disagree with other people’s opinions on it.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”