Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She’s so boring. What a sad life when you live for room service Diet Coke and the rainforest café. I don’t love being home alone when my husband leaves for business trips but I also own a pair of big girl panties and I put them on when he leaves. She’s such an idiot to give away so many identity factors if she’s scared for her safety. Must be hard wanting to be unnoticed but also dying to let the world you drive a black label Navi.
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

sarahvilmer wrote:Of course the willy wonka Williams family has to go to 7 different restaurants and not do the challenge right. And omfg I would slap the shit out of Skyla if she was my daughter. Adeline would be scolded. I swear to god all four of her daughters will end up as shit ass humans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know guys it's karma and God. The way she treated other people on Big Brother is the craziness that's about to happen with her and her kiddos
Shoot she can't even handle being alone. Grow up Airhead

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

It’s so sad she sticks the kids in a car seat for a 3.5 hr drive one way just because she’s too terrified to stay at home by herself. Get some therapy
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Heardgreatthings wrote:It’s so sad she sticks the kids in a car seat for a 3.5 hr drive one way just because she’s too terrified to stay at home by herself. Get some therapy
All the traveling the queen has done this year is crazy. I can't imagine her credit card bill and all the hotels and spending she has done. Those stupid sunglasses kill me she wears especially in the drive thru videos. It's not a good look hunie.Now her mommy is coming down to Texas for all the festivities in sure there will be more shopping at Nordis with mama.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She’s so boring. What a sad life when you live for room service Diet Coke and the rainforest café. I don’t love being home alone when my husband leaves for business trips but I also own a pair of big girl panties and I put them on when he leaves. She’s such an idiot to give away so many identity factors if she’s scared for her safety. Must be hard wanting to be unnoticed but also dying to let the world you drive a black label Navi.
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Adhbrh91 wrote:She’s so boring. What a sad life when you live for room service Diet Coke and the rainforest café. I don’t love being home alone when my husband leaves for business trips but I also own a pair of big girl panties and I put them on when he leaves. She’s such an idiot to give away so many identity factors if she’s scared for her safety. Must be hard wanting to be unnoticed but also dying to let the world you drive a black label Navi.
God if I could have a dollar for ever time she says ummm in her vlogs I'd be well to do.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

grantlovesmusick wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:27 pm
Heardgreatthings wrote:It’s so sad she sticks the kids in a car seat for a 3.5 hr drive one way just because she’s too terrified to stay at home by herself. Get some therapy
All the traveling the queen has done this year is crazy. I can't imagine her credit card bill and all the hotels and spending she has done. Those stupid sunglasses kill me she wears especially in the drive thru videos. It's not a good look hunie.Now her mommy is coming down to Texas for all the festivities in sure there will be more shopping at Nordis with mama.

She films the hotels. How much of that is tax deductible? I'm sure she considers it a work trip.
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

She posted Adeline having pain from teething and she’s giving the camera side eye and kissing Adeline trying to make sure the camera is showing it and tries to pout like she’s feeling sympathy but it’s so staged

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

Jammrm wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:55 pm She posted Adeline having pain from teething and she’s giving the camera side eye and kissing Adeline trying to make sure the camera is showing it and tries to pout like she’s feeling sympathy but it’s so staged

She posted Adeline having pain from teething because Tara's kid was feeling bad yesterday. #CantRelate

But I caught that side eye making sure the camera caught the fake sympathy. Why even post that? Put the phone down and tend to your sick child. She's batshit bonkers!!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I do not get the room service diet coke thing at all lol it comes in a fucking can that you can buy at the store and drink at home whenever you want. Sitting in a hotel makes Aaryn’s coke taste better y’all

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:
Jammrm wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:55 pm She posted Adeline having pain from teething and she’s giving the camera side eye and kissing Adeline trying to make sure the camera is showing it and tries to pout like she’s feeling sympathy but it’s so staged

She posted Adeline having pain from teething because Tara's kid was feeling bad yesterday. #CantRelate

But I caught that side eye making sure the camera caught the fake sympathy. Why even post that? Put the phone down and tend to your sick child. She's batshit bonkers!!
Glad someone else seen that!! I thought I was just being picky to assume that was what she was doing. She needs help asap

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:My Husband just got home from a 5 day work trip and in a few days he is leaving for another 6 day work trip.
Girlfriend has some serious issues, she doesnt live a real life.

Also, did anyone else get concerned with the amount of caffeine she consumed in the fast food video? Like, does she ever think about her babies?
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Hale27 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 am Don't think this fear being alone is from her address being out there. It's always been a thing before BB and YouTube. I think in an old vlog she said a teacher stayed with her when her mom went out of town while in high school. What teenager doesn't want the house to themselves? She better suck it up because packing up 4 kids are taking them out of school is going to awful.
Wow that is crazy. I think someone above nailed it that she doesn't want left with the kids. Nick does bath and bed to.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nope! She can't be bothered by worrying for someone other than herself. Let alone her unborn baby. When all of them get sick she does the usually run down by saying "Adeline & Skyla were sick for 24 hrs and Nick was feeling crappy BUT I'm really really sick. Look at ME I'm sooooooooo sick!"

Since were talking about excessive caffeine intake. I don't understand how pretty much ALL of them consume caffeine the way they do. Especially Starbucks bc their drinks have triple the amount of caffeine vs. your average at home coffee. I didn't have a drop of caffeine while pregnant.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Aaron is allergic to staying home. She can't make it almost two months just staying in as much as possible.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I am wondering what would happen if they did divorce in the future and Nick moved out. Would she consider moving to Colorado with her mom? I’m sure her mom would eventually get tired of that lol. Would she make a friend move in with her?

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Stellar wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:26 am I am wondering what would happen if they did divorce in the future and Nick moved out. Would she consider moving to Colorado with her mom? I’m sure her mom would eventually get tired of that lol. Would she make a friend move in with her?

Move in with mommy and find another man ASAP. Could you imagine her as a step mother? Holy hell lol
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

crestsanicode wrote:
Stellar wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:26 am I am wondering what would happen if they did divorce in the future and Nick moved out. Would she consider moving to Colorado with her mom? I’m sure her mom would eventually get tired of that lol. Would she make a friend move in with her?

Move in with mommy and find another man ASAP. Could you imagine her as a step mother? Holy hell lol
And her daughter's as the evil step sisters lol

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Seriously, a ride in the Rainforest Cafe and Build a f bear... How many build a bear and rides have these kids been on.. They must be thinking
'Oh ffs, again!'... I mean seriously... Just unreal the things this dingbat think of... and not in a good way!
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well well well I think we all know where this is going. This is Airtwat laying the groundwork to justify why she will end up going hog wild (pun intended lol) and drop a couple grand on new baby equipment bc she has zero self control and needs a shopping fix. I can't wait to see how many baby items she "saved" for future use are "lost, damaged, missing" or she will claim Reese doesn't "like" this swing or bouncer. I get people like to buy some new items for a new baby but Airhog will go crazy!! I'm still waiting for her to give the real number of strollers she has sitting in the garage lol it's gotta be in the double digits but we all know she has serious issues about being able to tell the truth so we may never know. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a62ef6.jpg[/IMG]

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

The amount of crap they have lying around gives me anxiety.
Imagine when they move!! Probably take a 100 hours to pack up all her little nick nax! and a 100 build a bears alone!
Don’t forget the mountain of plastic crap in the backyard.
Who needs a cabana for kids - our money away for their education! Oh wait they won’t finish anything just like their
Part-time sister (cause u ain’t no mother Erwin)
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Makes me sick how a lot of these YouTube mom's are so wasteful. Aaron is a cancer to the planet. Unless they have things in storage, how could you possibly not know where these huge contraptions are?!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”