Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Likebeyond23
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by Likebeyond23 »

Just saw her latest ig story of her crying. I'll never understand people who do that. "Yeah I'm having a real good cry right now so let me wait till my tears are perfectly placed so I can take a picture" 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Not being that person but in vlogs a few months ago they did give Zel the farmers dog food. I only remember because I looked it up since we have an older dog that I thought could benefit but decided against it. I thought at the time they gave it to Zel as a treat.

That instagram picture of her crying I thought was a filter haha! Of course she's more emotional about dance pictures because dance is HER thing. But when Nick says something about the girls playing soccer Aaryn says no (wasn't his sister a college player).
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8cd648.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 1d6f3c.jpg[/IMG]

Attention Whore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

Airpoop wrote:
jazieg wrote:
Airpoop wrote:So cryla is wearing airblobs mascara for some staged mum dance photos. God.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Well on this one I can't get up about it. Many Dance Studios setup the pics before recitals and the kids wear makeup like pageantry. I just view it as Dance.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Oh OK, didn't know. In Europe that's definitely not a thing so my first reaction was whooah.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
It’s best to cut out caffeine but if you must you can have I believe 200mg is what my doctor told me. Which I equivalent to one cup of coffee a day. Or a tall/grande at Starbucks

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Is Skyla actually in a Preschool or is she in another home daycare? “Our nanny” - lol lol. That’s a home daycare you idiot. It’s only a nanny if they come to you and are part of your family. I bet it’s another home daycare.
Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

Wylee wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:57 pm Is Skyla actually in a Preschool or is she in another home daycare? “Our nanny” - lol lol. That’s a home daycare you idiot. It’s only a nanny if they come to you and are part of your family. I bet it’s another home daycare.
From what I have heard it just sounds like a glorified daycare, not a baby sitter or nanny whatever she chooses to call babysitters.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Girrll wrote:This bitch is so embarrassing. She can’t stay home alone, she can’t watch the kids she keeps popping out alone . She can’t feed her family or husband a home made meal or clean her own house or take care of her pets . Aaryn needs to go talk to a a doctor. She is fucked up in her head and she is destroying her daughters for life. They will end up getting divorced once nick can stop drinking due to being miserable because of the life partner he chose , and hopefully teach his daughters what real life is.
Exactly we haven't seen her use her ninja for months nowImageImageImage She used it a couple of times and now we never hear about it. Her life is completely on relatable to the average mother. Hell her life is and relatable that any mother who am I kidding Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

karmacat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karmacat »

Oh Aaryn Gries Williams...how much time did it take you to find what you thought was the "perfect" shot of you crying after actually filming yourself cry?

Do you even realize how screwed up, weird and fake you are for doing that?

Seeing people genuinely cry in an unstaged, unprepared way is actually heartbreaking. You know, like Howard in the Big Brother house...remember him? The grown man that you brought to tears, alone in a room by himself because of your unbelievably open, proud, bullying, racist ways. Oh that's right you're just pretending that never happened.

You just demonstrated once again what a phony you are. Good job huuuunnnnie.
karmacat
Talker
Talker

Hi AirHole!! It's great to see that you've confirmed how much of a phony moron you are yet again.

Remember when you said you'd be ordering from the dollar menu for a while??
OOPS.
Well since then, you announced that you went on a Moroccan shopping spree for hair products (which BTW I'm sure they are thrilled to have someone mention them whose hair looks like fried hay) AND you also went to 7 drive thrus in one day. For no reason whatsoever.
We know you didn't waste any of that food because we got to see how quickly you inhaled it. With such enthusiasm! Way to go AirSlob!

And were we supposed to feel bad for you when you were so "upset" about almost being sick from all the food?
What exactly is wrong with you?? A whole hell of alot apparently.
Oh AirHole, you're sooooo relatable.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

This lard ass is posting a photo of Visine rollin' down her face stating she's upset her kid is growin' up too fast. No shit, dumbass - you're constantly on a parenting (away) vacation from your kids - you never seen them grow. Typically, that's how life works; babies grow into kids, kids grow into adults.

I bet this freak will be "nesting" soon and organizing her pantry. Maybe buying whicker baskets and purse dividers for her closet, you know - like Tara.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

karmacat wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:35 pm Oh Aaryn Gries Williams...how much time did it take you to find what you thought was the "perfect" shot of you crying after actually filming yourself cry?

Seeing people genuinely cry in an unstaged, unprepared way is actually heartbreaking. You know, like Howard in the Big Brother house...remember him? The grown man that you brought to tears, alone in a room by himself because of your unbelievably open, proud, bullying, racist ways. Oh that's right you're just pretending that never happened.

I remember watching that as it was happening with Howard. That crushed me. That man is a Saint for handling that situation so calmly.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:
karmacat wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:35 pm Oh Aaryn Gries Williams...how much time did it take you to find what you thought was the "perfect" shot of you crying after actually filming yourself cry?

I remember watching that as it was happening with Howard. That crushed me. That man is a Saint for handling that situation so calmly.

Aaryn is a bitch that made me mad what she did can’t wait for bb21ImageImage

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Omg that picture of Skyla she posted on Twitter. Her underbite is insane! I feel so bad for her

karmacat
Talker
Talker

Hey AirHole followers, how much of her phony bullshit are you falling for? She's tried all sorts of ways to reinvent herself and they have all been a FAIL.

Ridiculous captions on her IG posts trying to be inspiring that weren't even written by her. Where did they go? FAIL.

Weird staged photos of her laughing in a meadow and sitting by trailers. FAIL.

What about that "UNBOTHERED AF" stage? We all know that was bullshit because she reads here on the reg AND addresses comments here in her stories. FAIL.

What about the "my trainer" bull crap and filming her "healthy" food hauls that were just half eaten items from her fridge? That went bye bye quick. FAIL.

Now lets try relatable mom. Yeah that's failing fast with $400 sunglasses and an endless supply of car seats, baby gear, 9 new pacifiers for her third daughter, strange jewelry for an unborn baby and piles of useless forgotten crap filling every space she has. Vacation after vacation, shopping sprees, a nanny-sitter, all for a stay at home mom who actually never stays the F home. Yeah that sounds like all sorts of moms we know. FAIL.

What about Hello Fresh and NurtureLife and how they were perfect for her on the go "busy" life style. Turns out those companies aren't down with racists. Sucks to be you Aaron. Poof! Suddenly those packaged delivery services don't seem to fit her lifestyle so she conveniently doesn't talk about them anymore. FAIL.

Oh and let's not forget spending a shit load of money on a bunch of kitchen crap for her cooking for her family phase after everyone was sick. That was short-lived. FAIL.

Now lets try pushing dog food for a dog that she leaves with "help" all the time and practically ignores and steps over in videos. That's a LAME FAIL since she's running out of things to promote so why not dog food. Poor Zel.

Fast forward to her soon-to-be FAIL, shit show "brand" that's been her "dream" all of 2 months.
Somehow she's going to have a bunch of people she wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with be gullible enough to spend their hard earned money on trash they don't need. (Let's face it, if she's openly making fun of people at drive thrus then we can only imagine what she says about people, namely her followers off camera.)
All under the guise of providing some sort of functional items for moms. Good Luck Aaryn. You don't have an original thought in your weird shaped head so you should probably make sure you have a lawyer on retainer for when you copy other people's ideas and try to pass them off as your own.

Oh stupid me, you probably already have one from when your mom tried to sue CBS for exposing you on national TV for the racist you are. How did that work out? Oh yeah, FAIL.

And most of her followers don't even know about her Big Brother past and the fact that she refuses to acknowledge it, ignores questions about it and just pretends it will go away.
AirHole followers, please open your eyes and see this chick for what she really is.
TwoCuteMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TwoCuteMama »

karmacat wrote:Hey AirHole followers, how much of her phony bullshit are you falling for? She's tried all sorts of ways to reinvent herself and they have all been a FAIL.

Ridiculous captions on her IG posts trying to be inspiring that weren't even written by her. Where did they go? FAIL.

What about that "UNBOTHERED AF" stage? We all know that was bullshit because she reads here on the reg AND addresses comments here in her stories. FAIL.

What about the "my trainer" bull crap and filming her "healthy" food hauls that were just half eaten items from her fridge? That went bye bye quick. FAIL.

Now lets try relatable mom. Yeah that's failing fast with $400 sunglasses and an endless supply of car seats, baby gear, 9 new pacifiers for her third daughter, strange jewelry for an unborn baby and piles of useless forgotten crap filling every space she has. Vacation after vacation, shopping sprees, a nanny-sitter, all for a stay at home mom who actually never stays the F home. Yeah that sounds like all sorts of moms we know. FAIL.

What about Hello Fresh and NurtureLife and how they were perfect for her on the go "busy" life style. Turns out those companies aren't down with racists. Sucks to be you Aaron. Poof! Suddenly those packaged delivery services don't seem to fit her lifestyle so she conveniently doesn't talk about them anymore. FAIL.

Oh and let's not forget spending a shit load of money on a bunch of kitchen crap for her cooking for her family phase after everyone was sick. That was short-lived. FAIL.

Now lets try pushing dog food for a dog that she leaves with "help" all the time and practically ignores and steps over in videos. That's a LAME FAIL since she's running out of things to promote so why not dog food. Poor Zel.

Fast forward to her soon-to-be FAIL, shit show "brand" that's been her "dream" all of 2 months.
Somehow she's going to have a bunch of people she wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with be gullible enough to spend their hard earned money on trash they don't need. (Let's face it, if she's openly making fun of people at drive thrus then we can only imagine what she says about people, namely her followers off camera.)
All under the guise of providing some sort of functional items for moms. Good Luck Aaryn. You don't have an original thought in your weird shaped head so you should probably make sure you have a lawyer on retainer for when you copy other people's ideas and try to pass them off as your own.

Oh stupid me, you probably already have one from when your mom tried to sue CBS for exposing you on national TV for the racist you are. How did that work out? Oh yeah, FAIL.

And most of her followers don't even know about her Big Brother past and the fact that she refuses to acknowledge it, ignores questions about it and just pretends it will go away.
AirHole followers, please open your eyes and see this chick for what she really is.
Yessssss hunnniiieeeee you hit the nail on the head!! ImageImage

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Cinderella777 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 pm Brand, Schmand.... The only thing she can put on her merch is 'Lazy AF, Racist AF or Dumb AF'.... I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes hunnniieeee.

Is she only doing a brand because tman is planning to sell "merch"? that is pathetic. both have pretty awful taste especially airgas.
cyatz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cyatz »

karmacat wrote:Hey AirHole followers, how much of her phony bullshit are you falling for? She's tried all sorts of ways to reinvent herself and they have all been a FAIL.

LOL! This was perfect! We need to keep a running list because we all know there will be many more fails coming from AW.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

lilagrace1 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:19 pm
Cinderella777 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 pm Brand, Schmand.... The only thing she can put on her merch is 'Lazy AF, Racist AF or Dumb AF'.... I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes hunnniieeee.

Is she only doing a brand because tman is planning to sell "merch"? that is pathetic. both have pretty awful taste especially airgas.
Aaryn has talked about merch before. This brand is a clothing line, I dont think its the same but they all copy each other. I don't think this is about Tara at all, I think her and Cari got an opportunity and Cari designs, Aaryn pushes it with her followers/helps fund it.
kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

All I can think of when Aaryn gushes over those dance photos is poor Jonbenet Ramsey. Patricia Ramsey was all caught up in the pageant lifestyle for her daughter.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

karmacat wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:53 pm Hey AirHole followers, how much of her phony bullshit are you falling for? She's tried all sorts of ways to reinvent herself and they have all been a FAIL.

you sound like susan maybe you need to let it goooooooo

Return to “Aaryn Williams”