Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Beauty and the Beastons | Part 4

THREAD CREDIT: Judge_Moody

Previous thread:

Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

Unread post by lulubelle »

There is a 100% chance that homegirl will be pregnant before Ella’s first birthday. I daresay 101%.

Also: best thread name ever.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

lulubelle wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:54 pm There is a 100% chance that homegirl will be pregnant before Ella’s first birthday. I daresay 101%.

Also: best thread name ever.
yep shes prob going to lose her mind when her sister has her baby which is a girl. and poor tiff and Ella wont get all the attention. Her sister also wont be able to help her any more with her kids
geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

She even said some none sense on Instagram about how it would have been so weird if she was pregnant because she wasn’t TTC and with every baby they’ve always had to to “try.”

2 cycles is not trying. That’s just not getting pregnant right and isn’t abnormal. A year is trying. Heck, 6 months is trying. I don’t like to diminish anyone’s journey towards motherhood but she’s had 2 kids in the period of time that I’ve *tried* to get pregnant.

She is so delussssssionallllll.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

geese315 wrote:She even said some none sense on Instagram about how it would have been so weird if she was pregnant because she wasn’t TTC and with every baby they’ve always had to to “try.”

2 cycles is not trying. That’s just not getting pregnant right and isn’t abnormal. A year is trying. Heck, 6 months is trying. I don’t like to diminish anyone’s journey towards motherhood but she’s had 2 kids in the period of time that I’ve *tried* to get pregnant.

I think this is one of the things that bothers me the most about her. She has no idea what it’s like to try for a long time and she always gets everything she wants when she wants it. But tries to dramatize it and it just ends up making people who have trouble conceiving feel like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Tpdcmm wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:46 am
geese315 wrote:She even said some none sense on Instagram about how it would have been so weird if she was pregnant because she wasn’t TTC and with every baby they’ve always had to to “try.”

I think this is one of the things that bothers me the most about her. She has no idea what it’s like to try for a long time and she always gets everything she wants when she wants it. But tries to dramatize it and it just ends up making people who have trouble conceiving feel like shit.

Yeah she will literally say everything and anything to try and appeal to a larger group of women, it’s pretty gross. It’s obvious she’s very fertile and basically when she is actively trying, if she’s ovulating, she WILL get pregnant... that has happened 3 (maybe 4 😉) times now. Someone said it... Chris, you better watch yourself homeboy. Your wife is crrrrrrrrrrrrrazy and IF you don’t want another that’s OK... tell that wacko to shut up and use protection! Your voice does matter... find it.

We all agree there will be an announcement before September.

Unread post by Guest »

yeahsureok wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:46 am

Yeah she will literally say everything and anything to try and appeal to a larger group of women, it’s pretty gross. It’s obvious she’s very fertile and basically when she is actively trying, if she’s ovulating, she WILL get pregnant... that has happened 3 (maybe 4 Image) times now. Someone said it... Chris, you better watch yourself homeboy. Your wife is crrrrrrrrrrrrrazy and IF you don’t want another that’s OK... tell that wacko to shut up and use protection! Your voice does matter... find it.

He doesn’t really seem to care. He’s lost all of his friends and anyone he was close with since he’s been with her.

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

princessquinoa wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote:Wed May 22, 2019 1:46 am

Yeah she will literally say everything and anything to try and appeal to a larger group of women, it’s pretty gross. It’s obvious she’s very fertile and basically when she is actively trying, if she’s ovulating, she WILL get pregnant... that has happened 3 (maybe 4 Image) times now. Someone said it... Chris, you better watch yourself homeboy. Your wife is crrrrrrrrrrrrrazy and IF you don’t want another that’s OK... tell that wacko to shut up and use protection! Your voice does matter... find it.

He doesn’t really seem to care. He’s lost all of his friends and anyone he was close with since he’s been with her.

ALL of his friends.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

princessquinoa wrote:Wed May 22, 2019 6:06 am
yeahsureok wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote:Wed May 22, 2019 1:46 am

Maybe that explain why she wants to pop out so many, no one else can tolerate them.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Who thinks the Beastons are
Going to move to California say what are they seriously going to move close set to myka doesn’t she live there?

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mssqueen233 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:39 am Who thinks the Beastons are
Going to move to California say what are they seriously going to move close set to myka doesn’t she live there?

I think Myka lives in Ohio. good thing they didn’t buy that house she “loved” that would have kept her happy for all of about 10 seconds.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

mssqueen233 wrote:Who thinks the Beastons are

Myka lives in Columbus OH. She's about 1 1/2 hours from Bri.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Okay.... the new vlog. “Happy Mother’s Day to all of you dealing with hard things I’m thinking of you”
Tiffani lets be honest- the only reason you’re thinking of them is because you’re laughing at anyone struggling because you know you’re able to have kids by looking at shrimp scampi. You’re not fooling anyone. You are a mean person and we all see right through you.

Oh and funny how you brought Scampi’s mama with you for help. But baby # 4 right?

Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

Moving to California? They are so delusional they think they are bonafide celebrities. Maybe someone will give them their own reality show because they are such a perfect and beautiful family. If that ever happens, all of us who know the REAL them are coming out of the woodwork to shut that sh*t down!
Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

princessquinoa wrote:Wed May 22, 2019 11:03 am Okay.... the new vlog. “Happy Mother’s Day to all of you dealing with hard things I’m thinking of you”
Tiffani lets be honest- the only reason you’re thinking of them is because you’re laughing at anyone struggling because you know you’re able to have kids by looking at shrimp scampi. You’re not fooling anyone. You are a mean person and we all see right through you.

Oh and funny how you brought Scampi’s mama with you for help. But baby # 4 right? Image

Couldn't agree more, she doesn't give two sh*ts about anyone but herself, she's proven it time and time again. She's actually worse now than she was in the past because she is painting herself as a concerned and caring "mama" and these gullible fools believe it.
Maybe she should go to "Cali" she's a great actress. 8-)
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

That video sucked. Her constantly talking over tiny husband and on multiple occasions frowning looking like her miserable self. They def will not move to California or anywhere else for that matter. Anyone else find it odd they barely hung out with Bri & Myka? usually they film hanging out since they are so desperate to show that they have friends.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’ve seriously come to the conclusion that when it comes to Tiffani, whatever she says just assume the opposite.

And can I just ask if anyone else feels like they’re in a time warp watching her? How would she survive in Cali, she bitches about not having help when her sister stops by once a week. WTF are you going to do in California Tiffani. Can you just chill the fuck out for like 2 seconds! You’re giving me anxiety.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Seriously!!!!! She like a lost psychotic soul always on the hunt for her next 2 second satisfier! Calm down! She is constantly running her mouth about everything and most of it never happens! She couldn’t survive moving anywhere.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get part of the whole YT thing is always has to having to have something EXTREME going on buts she’s just non stop next level attention seeking. How can anyone relate to her anymore? It’s seriously so exhausting... I can not keep up with what is going on with her week to week anymore. It’s always something, it’s always drama and she’s always all over the place.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

dannirog wrote:That video sucked. Her constantly talking over tiny husband and on multiple occasions frowning looking like her miserable self. They def will not move to California or anywhere else for that matter. Anyone else find it odd they barely hung out with Bri & Myka? usually they film hanging out since they are so desperate to show that they have friends.

I know so awkward it’s all fake

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”