Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Reginaphalangee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by Reginaphalangee »

Phil and alex tweeted this: “for some building a family isn’t quick or easy. The documentation of our life is to encourage and bring hope and healing. Feel free not to watch.”

A badass names deb replied: “oh get on with it you’ve been on this subject for years. I thought you were going on the road with the RV and all we see is another dr.apt. Alex is in control in that fam.”
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

wildwild94 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:29 am
Klind55 wrote:What is wrong with people?? They already are PARENTS!!! And no correction to that line from Phil or Alex. It's maddening!!
Klind55 wrote:Ok Deb, show yourself Image
I know there have been issues with not seeing images recently, but I really wish I could see these! Can anyone tell me what they’re in reference to? The images won’t load Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One youtube viewer made the comment about how she was praying for them to become parents and asking if they have done IVF yet. Alex(Phil) responded they have a meeting with the genetic counselor and will be transferring very soon.

This comment was left over on youtube under their community tab with the pic of them in Walmart's parking lot.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Goodgirl wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:48 am Maybe it’s just me, but if I were hosting my (or my husbands) parents, I would allow them to sleep in the master bedroom and we would take the air mattress squished up against our kids beds.

I have always thought the same. Alex's parents visit so often (at least they did when they had the condo) and they would put them on an air mattress in an alcove. The condo only had 2 bedrooms. Which also makes me question why they bought it in the first place. If you're planning on having a large family and growing your family why bother getting into such a small place? I wouldn't have even bothered looking at OC properties. We all know it's expensive there. Why not put the same amount of money in a home in a less expensive neighborhood.

As far as medical reviews there are lots of places that have reviews for Dr. Quack. Google, yahoo, there are several medical sites that review her, Bing I think might have reviews. But If you look at the big picture the ones that are detailed and really give you a picture of what it's like to be a patient at the office usually those are negative.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Anyone notice how many ads were during the “genetic embryo results”? Pretty gross.

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

gossipdottir wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:50 am oh god, I had a lazy day, cause I was sick...too much time at my hands

1. so the super-expert-the-best-in-her-field Doctor Quacks has actually just 1 review (ok, only google review, maybe there are others singing her talents) with 1 star and a very very angry and disappointed ex-patient. This patient mentions this other doctor:

2. Is this the very professional and down to earth guy who gave her a 2nd opinion (you know, the one she hated because it wasn't lying to her about having 235 aaayggs in her belly ready to pop?

the pictures are inverted, but you guuuuuuys are smart, you get the point
I just looked and her 2nd opinion was done at So Cal Center for reproductive medicine(according to the U/S machine) and that lists a Dr. Anderson.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I just want you all to imagine these nitwits trying to raise teenage girls who will without a doubt be angsty and have issues.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Veruca_Salt wrote:I just want you all to imagine these nitwits trying to raise teenage girls who will without a doubt be angsty and have issues. ImageImageImage

Right? There is absolutely no way that their 2 adopted daughters wont grow up to resent them. They are so ungrateful for the fact that they were handed 2 healthy newborn babies. They even look like Phil and Alex. You couldn’t ask for a better scenario. They don’t care, they just want that biological child.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

These girls are going to have to go through life on the road in an RV with a most likely not pregnant Alex (though she will ignore the girls and fake a positive test in the typical fashion) for a year. Alex is going to homeschool them... so that obviously deprives them of so many learning opportunities. These girls will have access to the vlogs as they get older. And times have changed. Young girls develop their own opinions and stand up for themselves now. Imagine the day Kinsley tells Alex to just eff right off...because it’s coming.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Doesn't each transfer cost money? So transferring those embryos that are incompatible with life is taking thousands of dollars that could have been used to provide for their REAL, LIVING CHILDREN and putting it into the Phil&Alex's Big Christian Egos fund. Yet another disappointment.
(Note, I am not criticizing Christians at all. I have respect for true Christians. But these clowns seem more concerned about their image as Christian vloggers than about their relationship with God. Practicing religion can encourage ego to fade away, and I know from personal experience this can be a beautiful thing when it happens. But that's not what I see when I watch Phil&Alex.)

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Have y'all noticed that Alex keeps saying they are leaving Cali for good right after the transfer? She keeps talking about last chance to say bye and not coming back etc when before she kept saying they'd have more time in Cali to see everyone.

Basically this means she truly believes this transfer is going to work, she's going to end up pregnant and they will not have to return to Dr quack office in OC anymore so they can begin their "trip" they've been delaying for NINE months. Sorry alex. I just don't think things are going to work out how you plan....she's put all her hopes and life on this transfer and that just never works out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Sorn wrote:Have y'all noticed that Alex keeps saying they are leaving Cali for good right after the transfer? She keeps talking about last chance to say bye and not coming back etc when before she kept saying they'd have more time in Cali to see everyone.

Basically this means she truly believes this transfer is going to work, she's going to end up pregnant and they will not have to return to Dr quack office in OC anymore so they can begin their "trip" they've been delaying for NINE months. Sorry alex. I just don't think things are going to work out how you plan....she's put all her hopes and life on this transfer and that just never works out.

This! If the transfer works, she’ll have 2 or 3 ultrasounds with Dr Hatch and soon after one with her OB. Then the regular monthly, then weekly OB appointments after that! How far can they go if they have to come back to So Cal every other week or so? Arizona? Vegas? They’ll never be able to go too far. Eventually, she’ll be too far along to travel at all.

They should’ve waited to transfer until after their “year” in the RV.

Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

Goodgirl wrote:
Sorn wrote:Have y'all noticed that Alex keeps saying they are leaving Cali for good right after the transfer? She keeps talking about last chance to say bye and not coming back etc when before she kept saying they'd have more time in Cali to see everyone.

This! If the transfer works, she’ll have 2 or 3 ultrasounds with Dr Hatch and soon after one with her OB. Then the regular monthly, then weekly OB appointments after that! How far can they go if they have to come back to So Cal every other week or so? Arizona? Vegas? They’ll never be able to go too far. Eventually, she’ll be too far along to travel at all.

They should’ve waited to transfer until after their “year” in the RV.

They are transferring on Friday the 13th.
Save ten minutes of your life and don’t watch the vlog bc nothing happened in it

Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

tomorrow is transfer date.
they are now 1 week behind on vlogs

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Beanmama wrote: They are transferring on Friday the 13th.

Wow, they choosed a lucky day. :D
Whatsthetea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whatsthetea »

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed or I’m looking too much into it but does it seem like Callie is showing some signs of sensory issues? When she was holding her ears when everyone was singing etc? I’m sure there’s more I’m missing but that really stuck out to me. I know she has hip issues that are not being taken care of too.
I’m not saying this to dog on a child.They are both obviously sweet kids.I just wonder how long Alex will allow the poor girl live in an RV out of school and only worry about herself.
8-)
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Anyone else got caught by the ad placed right at the moment they would reveal the date of transfer?! Cunning little fukers! You can have the transfer date after you give us some $$$$.

The previous video when they stated that they didn’t take a pay check from LM, I thought they phrased that very cleverly. Maybe they never took a ‘paycheck’ per se, but I bet that LM payed for all or part of their IF treatments.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Guys this cycle is gonna be different! Alex feels different she is not stressed she's excited! That means it's gonna work! Plus it's on Fri the 13th!

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

So curious whether or not this transfer will take. Will it be the first time we are seeing them transfer a genetically normal embryo? Can we basically assume that the others were not normal? And even if the embryo itself is genetically viable, what are the chances that her severe endometriosis will sabotage the viability of the pregnancy?
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Sorn wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am Have y'all noticed that Alex keeps saying they are leaving Cali for good right after the transfer? She keeps talking about last chance to say bye and not coming back etc when before she kept saying they'd have more time in Cali to see everyone.

No they'll return they have roots and family in CA. Not to mention even after this transfer they still have 1 more embryo that hasn't been transferred. I'm not counting the ones that are defective since I don't believe the dr would allow them to transfer that embryo. I don't think things are going to work out to plan and I don't see them adopting again either. Ethically they shouldn't. They've been parents since May 2015 what do they have to show for it?

I think Alex thinks she can go to urgent care clinics or something to do her prenatal care. I don't know I don't see that being a viable option. Again I don't think it was all thought out.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Y’all rachelle swannie is pregnant and it’s looking like both embryos stuck and will have twins. Her hCg is 1200 on 10 DPO. Alex is going to freak.

Return to “Phil and Alex”