Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by sondraK »

Eh,i've never really been on board with,'life begins at conception'.You don't know which ones will even implant.And of the ones that do,some will go on to become miscarriages or stillbirths.There's just no guarantee.
Jmo
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Eh,i've never really been on board with,'life begins at conception'.You don't know which ones will even implant.And of the ones that do,some will go on to become miscarriages or stillbirths.There's just no guarantee.
Jmo
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Is Alex serious? They've never taken any money from Love Multiplies? Didn't they say they took a salary from it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
How on earth are these 2 unemployed (fill in the blank) making it?
And why on earth would they need to hire an 'employee' when neither of them work? Tax write off?
Lightjf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lightjf »

Klind55 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:40 pm The date of that ultrasound was Aug. 25 and she said she was cycle day 2. That makes her cycle day 16 today.....yup they have transferred.
So does that mean by mid next week 17/18th Sept she'd be able to do a preg test?
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

So what I took away from her little look in the camera talk to her subscribers and telling us that they didn’t really need the protocol change after all is that because they were so stubborn about genetically testing the first batch of embryos they wasted two years of their lives, multiple hormone shots that who knows how it affects your body, thousands of dollars and miscarriages just to prove a point that they are the best Christians out there?
I mean good for them they got to play martyr. What an extreme waste of resources and putting themselves through that.
You are already playing god by doing IVF. Don’t cherrypick when you can be Christians and don’t genetically test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Klind55 wrote:The date of that ultrasound was Aug. 25 and she said she was cycle day 2. That makes her cycle day 16 today.....yup they have transferred.
Seriously? My god when your only job is YouTube how are you that far behind? They want to be “real” and share their lives yet they keep this shit hidden. It makes zero sense to me. I think people would appreciate it a lot more if they just posted as it was happening.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

She posted on Thursday or Friday, or he did, I can't remember a pic of them at the clinic saying "we're back!" I'm assuming that was transfer day. It was Sept 5th or 6th so anyone with IVF knowledge, would that seem about right going by the Aug 25th in todays vlog?
gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

Alex: "If you lie to me you wont get any more popcorn - Parenting at its finest"

Let me tell you a couple of things, Alex. Telling lies is a very normal, and actually developmentally important phase for children. It develops their abstract thinking, all though the capability to "make up" stories, invent, play pretend, and yes, you get it, lie.

But hey, giving Callie the criminal interrogation in front of others, going on and on, after she said "I DIDN'T EAT THE POPCORN", and she didn't, technically she only licked the chocolate, but you had to get your answer, right? Andwhat is with all this threatening her she wont get any if she lies, going on to do the same with your other child? Really parenting at its finest. Chapeau to you. And for what? Your FaVourItE treat? Why not choosing to make a point when it's something that is really important. I'm saying it now, but those kids are going to grow up with some anxiety issues.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

So, Alex is not a morning person with getting the girls out early, but she managed to do it for this appointment. Looked early to me when they started their 1.5 hour drive.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

wildwild94 wrote:
gossipdottir wrote: And yes, your children, the ones you should focus on, the ones who should say how much they want ice-creams, and bikes, and dolls, and ballerina dresses, they only want what mummy wants, a baby and a dog. Big surprise there. They have been so indoctrinated that's painful to watch.
Did you see the tweet she posted a few days ago about indoctrinating children (or close enough, it reminded me of this)? It came off SO bad to me personally.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 06e8c7.jpg[/IMG]

Wow.
Yeah it doesn't work like that. These people are idiots. I was always told who I was. It left me very conflicted right into adult life as what I was being made to believe was one persons opinion of me. It wasn't who I actually am.
They are going to mess those poor kids heads up so badly.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

I did IVF and my husband and I both carry a gene for a genetic disorder so our clinic pretty much required us to do genetic testing. My impression is that they would not ethically be able transfer those of our embryos that have the genetic disorder. I got a list of all the embryos and next to each one said ‘Suitable for transfer’ or ‘Not Suitable for transfer.’ We never considered transferring a embryo with the disorder.

My question is, would any doctor? Besides a compassionate transfer, has anyone ever heard of a person knowingly transferring a sick embryo?

Notmymonkeys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Notmymonkeys »

I think their transfer will be sometime late this week. Their video from her ultrasound on the 25th said she’d meet with dr quack ‘next week’, so likely the 5 or 6th that Phil posted about, to set their final date for transfer being either slightly before or after callie’s Birthday. Alex likely won’t wait until after, she needs the attention of being bed bound on her daughters day.
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

Goodgirl wrote:I did IVF and my husband and I both carry a gene for a genetic disorder so our clinic pretty much required us to do genetic testing. My impression is that they would not ethically be able transfer those of our embryos that have the genetic disorder. I got a list of all the embryos and next to each one said ‘Suitable for transfer’ or ‘Not Suitable for transfer.’ We never considered transferring a embryo with the disorder.

My question is, would any doctor? Besides a compassionate transfer, has anyone ever heard of a person knowingly transferring a sick embryo?

I was wondering about this.
I truly believe that they have no intention to transfer the genetically abnormal embryos. They’re obsessed with preserving this image that they love all of their children equally because they feel guilty that they don’t. They had to give us the impression that they would never get rid of an embryo to reassure themselves in some way.

It’s the same how Alex fixates so much on Kinsley and Callie being adopted—she tries to convince us (and herself) she’s ok with it. People that talk like Phil and Alex tend to have extreme cognitive dissonance. It doesn’t help that their following further feeds into their hero complex.

My theory is they’ll transfer healthy embryos first. If they stick, they won’t think twice about the unhealthy embryos.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

marissalasel wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:21 am
Goodgirl wrote:

I agree with both of you ladies. My feeling is in true Alex and Phil fashion they are not well versed in the turner’s syndrome condition. They are both very ignorant and love to play to their minions and their sympathies. I don’t feel like their going to implant the ones that are bad. Unless they do what’s called compassionate implantation.

I don’t think when they made that video that their doctor informed them properly about turner syndrome and it seems like all they know about it is from Dr. Google. 

And its obvious Alex doesn’t want to adopt again she just says that (I believe) so the viewers don’t finally start questioning her 3 years later.

And it’s pretty annoying how they seek sympathy for all this. Claiming they’ve been going through it for 7 years. Well the majority of people doing this do so without the joy of being parents and having kids. I wish someone would show them this. It’s sickening how they are constantly seeing sympathy when they have it easy. Alex wanted to claim PTSD when there are women who cannot afford IVF out there or have done it and it didn’t work and cannot afford to do more. Alex is a selfish little brat. I count my self lucky to be able to do IVF. You have people watching who have IF after all they did make that their platform. They should be ashamed of themselves.

My heart goes out to you ladies who are also in the IF boat. My hope is you get to hold your babies soon.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Why are their thumbnails always so stupid? Alex looks like a complete moron trying to stage a surprised or shocked face with her mouth hanging open. Girl, you’re in your 30s. Get your shit together.

Edited to add: oh and also Phil looks like a baboon.

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

So according to her ig story, she is getting intralipids. Does this happen before/during/after transfer?

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Insta story : She’s getting her intralipids, so she is officially post transfer.

Maybe this is the miracle she’s been waiting for.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

It seems so strange to me to pump fats into your blood vessels. What is the supposed benefit?

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Intralipids generally start before transfer, typically a few days to one week before. It sounds like she's about to transfer in the next few days.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

They really have forgotten that they have 2 kids and they are nothing like most couples going through IVF.

"Is this going to be baby 1 or baby 2?" What???!! They have adopted two brand new newborns. So isn't this transfer actually about having baby 3? I guess Callie and Kinsley really never counted.

Return to “Phil and Alex”