Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Klind55
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by Klind55 »

gossipdottir wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:49 am Alex: "If you lie to me you wont get any more popcorn - Parenting at its finest"

Let me tell you a couple of things, Alex. Telling lies is a very normal, and actually developmentally important phase for children. It develops their abstract thinking, all though the capability to "make up" stories, invent, play pretend, and yes, you get it, lie.

But hey, giving Callie the criminal interrogation in front of others, going on and on, after she said "I DIDN'T EAT THE POPCORN", and she didn't, technically she only licked the chocolate, but you had to get your answer, right? Andwhat is with all this threatening her she wont get any if she lies, going on to do the same with your other child? Really parenting at its finest. Chapeau to you. And for what? Your FaVourItE treat? Why not choosing to make a point when it's something that is really important. I'm saying it now, but those kids are going to grow up with some anxiety issues.
If I was Kinsley I sure of heck would have said I did even if I didn't otherwise I wouldn't have gotten any popcorn. Her parenting there on one hand made me laugh(and yes, I am a mom to half dozen children 🤪) and on the other hand just shake my head.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Veruca_Salt wrote:Image

Why are their thumbnails always so stupid? Alex looks like a complete moron trying to stage a surprised or shocked face with her mouth hanging open. Girl, you’re in your 30s. Get your shit together.

Edited to add: oh and also Phil looks like a baboon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well he is a baboon so I guess it’s great he’s embracing his fellow apes!

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

IVFwarrior wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:39 pm Intralipids generally start before transfer, typically a few days to one week before. It sounds like she's about to transfer in the next few days.
She is on cycle day #17, chances are this could be an old video she just now put on IG stories or it's transfer day today. Intralipids are usually given 7-10 days before transfer, on the day of transfer and sometimes even after.
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Veruca_Salt wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:15 pm It seems so strange to me to pump fats into your blood vessels. What is the supposed benefit?

It has something to do with natural killer cells causing recurrent miscarriages but she had testing done and doesn't have any natural killer cells(she was hoping she did so then it would help explain her losses). So quite honestly I am not sure why this health nut is pumping her body full of soy(and other things) when trying to grow a baby.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Klind55 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:08 pm
IVFwarrior wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:39 pm Intralipids generally start before transfer, typically a few days to one week before. It sounds like she's about to transfer in the next few days.
She is on cycle day #17, chances are this could be an old video she just now put on IG stories or it's transfer day today. Intralipids are usually given 7-10 days before transfer, on the day of transfer and sometimes even after.

I think this makes sense. She's doing a medicated HRT cycle. Her cycle length can be manipulated to a degree. Once she has confirmation that her uterus looks good for a transfer (normally around Day 14), she can then choose when she wants to start progesterone. Transfer would then be 6 days after that. If she was Day 2 on August 25th, then it would be unusual for her to have already transferred. Transfer is usually around Day 20 onwards on a medicated cycle.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Goodgirl wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:21 am I did IVF and my husband and I both carry a gene for a genetic disorder so our clinic pretty much required us to do genetic testing. My impression is that they would not ethically be able transfer those of our embryos that have the genetic disorder. I got a list of all the embryos and next to each one said ‘Suitable for transfer’ or ‘Not Suitable for transfer.’ We never considered transferring a embryo with the disorder.

My question is, would any doctor? Besides a compassionate transfer, has anyone ever heard of a person knowingly transferring a sick embryo?

I certainly hope the doctor wouldn't allow it. But when I look at the doctor they use and some of the crap she's done to make them happy, it wouldn't surprise me if she let them transfer them.
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

What is wrong with people?? They already are PARENTS!!! And no correction to that line from Phil or Alex. It's maddening!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

Why are their thumbnails always so stupid? Alex looks like a complete moron trying to stage a surprised or shocked face with her mouth hanging open. Girl, you’re in your 30s. Get your shit together.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 3f7b7.jpeg[/IMG]

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Beanmama wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 3f7b7.jpeg[/IMG]

OMG ImageImageImage this is awesome.

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Ok Deb, show yourself 😉
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Transfer is here-

And we open with Alex LYING about being pregnant twice. She’s still holding on that in the fall she was pregnant and wasn’t. Then is accusing poor Callie of lying when she wasn’t. Then gives a lecture about lying to Kinsley and tells her she can’t have desert popcorn they made because “we don’t do lying”.

As far as transfer date they said it was close to Callie’s birthday which is September 16th. She also said they could postpone a few days after. So no it’s not for sure they’ve transferred yet. It works differently than normal conception does. Remember these are days old embryos so putting them in at 14 days CD isn’t when they’d do it.

Flowers- Yes I’ve said it before when she talked about not being a morning person. We’ve seen her go to very early appointments at the IF office so much before. It’s just another piece of evidence of what a crappy mom she is. Bio baby or bust.

As far as them not correcting their ignorant minions about them already being parents, this has been going on for years. It's amazing though they think people can't see the truth.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Maybe it’s just me, but if I were hosting my (or my husbands) parents, I would allow them to sleep in the master bedroom and we would take the air mattress squished up against our kids beds.

Reginaphalangee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Reginaphalangee »

Klind55 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:43 pm Ok Deb, show yourself 😉
Deb is the real MVP :D
Reginaphalangee
Amateur
Amateur

Klind55 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:43 pm Ok Deb, show yourself 😉
Deb is the real MVP :D
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Klind55 wrote:What is wrong with people?? They already are PARENTS!!! And no correction to that line from Phil or Alex. It's maddening!!
Klind55 wrote:Ok Deb, show yourself Image
I know there have been issues with not seeing images recently, but I really wish I could see these! Can anyone tell me what they’re in reference to? The images won’t load Image

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

oh god, I had a lazy day, cause I was sick...too much time at my hands

1. so the super-expert-the-best-in-her-field Doctor Quacks has actually just 1 review (ok, only google review, maybe there are others singing her talents) with 1 star and a very very angry and disappointed ex-patient. This patient mentions this other doctor:

2. Is this the very professional and down to earth guy who gave her a 2nd opinion (you know, the one she hated because it wasn't lying to her about having 235 aaayggs in her belly ready to pop?

the pictures are inverted, but you guuuuuuys are smart, you get the point
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

I found Dr. Quack's yelp page and it's got pretty mixed reviews, but I sort of expect that. Anyone who was successful at getting pregnant is going to sing her praises, even if her care is comparatively subpar, while a lot of people who were unsuccessful say she's a waste of time and money. The common complaints are that she doesn't explain things accurately to her patients, her staff knows basically nothing when they have to fill in for her, and that she's late to every appointment by an hour or two.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

wildwild94 wrote:
Klind55 wrote:What is wrong with people?? They already are PARENTS!!! And no correction to that line from Phil or Alex. It's maddening!!
I know there have been issues with not seeing images recently, but I really wish I could see these! Can anyone tell me what they’re in reference to? The images won’t load Image

I can’t see them on my tapatalk app, but I can see them if I go to the website itself on my internet browser.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I can’t see them either :( I’ve paid to use the app, so I’d appreciate some feedback from mods as to why I can’t view images!

Reginaphalangee
Amateur
Amateur

StreetTacosTalking wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:29 am
wildwild94 wrote:

Phil and alex tweeted this: “for some building a family isn’t quick or easy. The documentation of our life is to encourage and bring hope and healing. Feel free not to watch.”

A badass names deb replied: “oh get on with it you’ve been on this subject for years. I thought you were going on the road with the RV and all we see is another dr.apt. Alex is in control in that fam.”

I can’t see them on my tapatalk app, but I can see them if I go to the website itself on my internet browser.

Return to “Phil and Alex”