JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Girl29 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:32 pm How do we know drake saw the boy on Father’s Day?
I can’t be bothered going back so many pages :)

Picture is on page 41. Posted around 9am. I just went back to check haha
Alicia30
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Alicia30 »

smom12 wrote:And for the record I don’t see shit they mom goggles. My son can sing like no ones business, but the poor boy can’t dance worth a shit. And I tell him too. “Sorry honey, you have an amazing voice, but I don’t think dancing is in the cards for you.” And he knows and accepts. It’s easy to be honest with your kid and not put them on a pedestal like she does.

I really don’t give a crap either way, but what irritates me is when someone comes on here saying something someone said is “nasty” or gross, like come on, it’s a gossip forum. Lilia can’t dance. And that’s fine. What’s NOT fine is Jessica putting her on this pedestal because she’s gonna grow up thinking she’s the best and get knocked off her pedestal and that shit is gonna sting. Bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha my daughter is the same such a beautiful singing voice but uncoordinated to say the least... I’m the same I tell her she terrible.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
Girl29 wrote:How do we know drake saw the boy on Father’s Day?
Bella’s mum posted a photo on her public Instagram. Then followed up saying she was happy they all got time together when someone asked her about it.

Bahaha Natalie posted that pic on her IG?? She knows a lot of Jess’ followers follow her. I’m sure she posted it to be low key petty. Now that I think about Jessica claims the boys don’t see Bella because their schedules haven’t linked up, but what if it’s because Natalie doesn’t like Jessica and doesn’t want to be around her? I mean I sure as hell wouldn’t blame her one bit. Jessica is annoying with her better than everyone attitude, and is late everywhere I wouldn’t want to hang out with her either.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

I don’t recall Jess making nearly this big a fuss over anyone else’s birthday like she’s doing Lilia.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Part of the dancing, besides the mediocre studio, is that the kids might just not care.
We know one of the twins, I think it was Kyson, asked to do karate and Jessss shut that down real fast because he is a twin and twins can't be individuals in Jesss world. And Lilia wanted to try softball and Jesssssss shut that down real fast too because she will get dirty and whatever other reason it was.
So I can see the kids just not caring about dance and they just put up with it and do enough to get by because they don't have any other option.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Hey guys! I've been super busy with moving to my new place so I'm sorry I haven't been around to properly mod here. Mucho thanks to Kryptonite for helping out. I'll be back soon after we get settled in to our new place, but I'll at least try to get y'all a new thread tonight Image thanks for understanding!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

cjl123 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:22 am
sezzajaydee wrote:
Girl29 wrote:How do we know drake saw the boy on Father’s Day?
Bella’s mum posted a photo on her public Instagram. Then followed up saying she was happy they all got time together when someone asked her about it.

Bahaha Natalie posted that pic on her IG?? She knows a lot of Jess’ followers follow her. I’m sure she posted it to be low key petty. Now that I think about Jessica claims the boys don’t see Bella because their schedules haven’t linked up, but what if it’s because Natalie doesn’t like Jessica and doesn’t want to be around her? I mean I sure as hell wouldn’t blame her one bit. Jessica is annoying with her better than everyone attitude, and is late everywhere I wouldn’t want to hang out with her either.

And Natalie probably knows it would be filmed. Although she tried the whole YouTube thing maybe she would want the meet up to not be filmed. And Jess would Never respect that. I also think maybe Jess mentions meeting up so if minions do see pics of the kids together they will think that it was Jess/Natalie, not Drake.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Kyson sounded so emotionless in the part where he was talking about Chris on Father's Day, I also notice he hardly hugged Chris. Jesss should be careful. The kids could turn on both her and Chris if she pushes it too hard. It's annoying because Drake is a shit father and should step up, but then again Chris doesn't see his kids enough either. I do believe him when he says he talks to them daily and is there for them emotionally--but it's not the same as in person. Chris does deserve credit for being there for them and taking care of them, but Jesss shouldn't be pushing it as much as she does.

She also needs to get Kaden and Landen into speech therapy. When they said "wold, that's how he says it too!" I really thought it was going to be Landen not Kaden. I also can't believe they let Addy play outside in just a diaper considering how fair her skin is and how easily she burns.
Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

Doesn't play favorites. All those posts of Lilia say other wise. How many did we get of kyson or kaden on their birthday?
Makeupgirl16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Makeupgirl16 »

So sick of Jess and her wish 99 cent swimsuits, I would assume wish would have decent swimsuits since half of their clothing feels like swimsuit material :lol:
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think the only one of the kids Chris has been there for is Landen. Even if Drake saw them regularly wasn't she letting the twins go (re member the hair thing) but Landen was still breastfed like a newborn at 2 (not hating on extended breastfeeding by saying that). Chris has no connection to Kyson and Kaden. You would think he would want to do things with them. The only time we ever see him do something is hair cuts.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I think the only one of the kids Chris has been there for is Landen. Even if Drake saw them regularly wasn't she letting the twins go (re member the hair thing) but Landen was still breastfed like a newborn at 2 (not hating on extended breastfeeding by saying that). Chris has no connection to Kyson and Kaden. You would think he would want to do things with them. The only time we ever see him do something is hair cuts.
I think Chris looks at kyson, kaden & lilia as babysitting. He is closer to Caden and Tommy but even they take a backseat to Landen and Addie. He posted something recently about how Bejnf with Addie is the closest thing to seeing his dad .. which I find weird. From pics she looks nothing like his dad, she only met him once. Whereas Caden and Tommy are boys, probably resemble their grandfather a bit, and knew him very well to the point they miss him a lot. So why wouldn’t they be the closest thing to seeing his dad? Why would Addie? I lost both my parents so I understand his grief entirely but I just find that to be a weird cross-wiring in his brain.

He isn’t mean to the kids, at least. But he doesn’t come across like a “Dad” to most of them, imo. I’ve seen better stepparents tbh

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

I think his dad passed away a couple of weeks prior to Addie’s birth? Either that or she was very young.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Addie was almost 2 weeks old when his dad passed. (His dad passed away November 23rd and she was born November 14th). I think he said that he did get to meet Addie.

I do think Chris is depressed and Jess thinks every one should be happy and pretend life is rainows and sunshine. Even her crying on HIS day was all for the vlog. The real Jess is on the instagram happy father's day post, making sure everyone knew she wore the pants. If that was mothers day and Chris did that her minions would NOT be defending him.
Elodie401
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elodie401 »

Does anyone know exactly what happened between Chris and his mom? I'm under the impression it has something to do with her new husband? I remember someone saying something about political differences?? Surely that can't be the only reason why she's "basically dead to him"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Elodie401 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:11 pm Does anyone know exactly what happened between Chris and his mom? I'm under the impression it has something to do with her new husband? I remember someone saying something about political differences?? Surely that can't be the only reason why she's "basically dead to him"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
His mom is a Trump supporter and her new husband has said things about Mexicans (from what I've read here). Tommy and Caden's mom is Mexican or mixed so her own grandsons are. I've also read here it was Jess that commented on something she had on her fb so she could be part of the issue.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:31 am Addie was almost 2 weeks old when his dad passed. (His dad passed away November 23rd and she was born November 14th). I think he said that he did get to meet Addie.

I do think Chris is depressed and Jess thinks every one should be happy and pretend life is rainows and sunshine. Even her crying on HIS day was all for the vlog. The real Jess is on the instagram happy father's day post, making sure everyone knew she wore the pants. If that was mothers day and Chris did that her minions would NOT be defending him.
Chris definitely sounds like he could benefit from therapy. It sounds like his father's death was quick and unexpected, but 2.5 years after the fact it shouldn't be preventing him from enjoying his day with his own sons (in my opinion). You never get over a parent dying, but you learn to adjust and live. Jesss could have easily helped him through and planned either a fun outing or even a day at the house with something loaded with memories of Chris's dad. For example, if his dad only wanted to eat grilled steak with his son on Father's Day then they should recreate that to help keep his memory alive or get Tommy and Caden to plan something they would have wanted to do with him.

I hope I'm not reaching too far, but it seems like once her boys were gone and she couldn't portray the "Chris is the best dad, their bio dad doesn't care" story line that the whole day went to shit to her and she didn't care what happened.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think she tried to play the emotional fathers day because she knew some (here for example) would see Drake had them. She didnt look like she had been crying for Chris, she looked like she did when she would get her eyelashes done and allergies. I lost a parent and I know that these days are hard but I do think Jess could have made it his day more. Maybe even do a video and show it privately, a video of the kids talking about Chris or pictures of him and his dad. But instead she made it about her. She didn't even have to vlog that day, just go onto the next day and film.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Is it just me or do you think Jess is pushing Chris to talk about his mom? She even said in her video he wasn't comfortable sharing and she didn't know how much but she sure shared more than I think he would have. She also pressed him about it on that instagram live that night and he was not comfortable about it. Instead of encouraging him to maybe get help with a professional, do something to honor his dad or even reach out to his mom she wants to vlog it.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

How annoying when Jess said Big Baby can be mean to Mowgli and the cat doesn't fight back. That doesnt mean she should let Addie be mean to the damn cat!!!! One day it might scratch her eyes out.

Return to “JesssFam”