JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - Jennabud
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=15876

Previously:
-The "fam" celebrated Easter and people got sunburn
-The bathrooms got remodeled
-Landen is signed up for kindergarten
-Jess, Caden, Chris, and Lilia went to New York for the Shorty Awards (and apparently won in their category)
-Kyson gets frequent(ish) nosebleeds
-Lilia won trips to Disneyland and Hawaii for selling GS Cookies
-Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden and their friends competed in a school talent show
-Jess and Chris discussed custody of the kids (C&T, K/K/L)

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

When she was talking about the custody update she kept looking away. She is good talking to the camera any other time. Her minions will believe it though.

I do think its crap with the courts to have Chris get the boys the entire summer (or 90%). Chris is the one that moved away making getting them on the weekends more hard on him/his new family. Their mom has them school nights and doesn't get to spend summer vacations with them? Just seems unfair. I know life isn't fair but wasn't it 2 weeks on and off last summer? I would almost say that's what it still is. And she just won't film as much on the off weeks.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:When she was talking about the custody update she kept looking away. She is good talking to the camera any other time. Her minions will believe it though.

I do think its crap with the courts to have Chris get the boys the entire summer (or 90%). Chris is the one that moved away making getting them on the weekends more hard on him/his new family. Their mom has them school nights and doesn't get to spend summer vacations with them? Just seems unfair. I know life isn't fair but wasn't it 2 weeks on and off last summer? I would almost say that's what it still is. And she just won't film as much on the off weeks.
Honestly I will be kind of surprised if they stay for the majority of the summer. Caden gets sick every single time he is at their house. Part of it is probably the poor nutrition, lack of sleep and the constant mess, but I really think part of it is anxiety.

My dad lived a few hours away and I loved going to his house for a weekend, but one summer I had planned to be there for an entire month and ended up going home after a week. I was throwing up every night and had horrible stomach pains, and it all went away the moment I was home with my mom.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Regarding the new custody video, people that truly aren’t bitter don’t have to say they aren’t bitter. Those last little comments about Drake reeked of bitterness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

MommaMia3 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:09 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:When she was talking about the custody update she kept looking away. She is good talking to the camera any other time. Her minions will believe it though.

Honestly I will be kind of surprised if they stay for the majority of the summer. Caden gets sick every single time he is at their house. Part of it is probably the poor nutrition, lack of sleep and the constant mess, but I really think part of it is anxiety.

My dad lived a few hours away and I loved going to his house for a weekend, but one summer I had planned to be there for an entire month and ended up going home after a week. I was throwing up every night and had horrible stomach pains, and it all went away the moment I was home with my mom.

I don't blame them. The chaos alone when it seems they are on a schedule at home has to be tough. Maybe Tommy adjusts better or is more used to it since it was a few years younger when he was brought into the mess. .

She can talk about them having them for the entire summer but doesn't even think of them having their own beds. Yes it is like beating a dead horse but Jess reads here and simply doesn't care.
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... bf6537.jpg[/IMG]

So Chris named a group with him, Jessica, Gabe and Amber “Eskimo Bros and a Couple Hoes”. Classy.
And she thought she’d post it? I can’t.

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

Sorry for the double post but on the topic of custody schedule for the summer, I think they definitely won’t have the kids for 90% of the summer. They’ll probably split the summer 50/50 with their mom but instead of spending 2 weeks here 2 weeks there the kids will just spend the first half with them and the second half with mom. It’ll seem like they spent a long time there because it’s consecutive and they’ll probably do a bunch of stuff for vlog content and post it late so it seems longer.

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

sippinmimosas wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... bf6537.jpg[/IMG]

So Chris named a group with him, Jessica, Gabe and Amber “Eskimo Bros and a Couple Hoes”. Classy.

Just came here to say this. They are trash. Also even if my husband was kidding I would not be okay with him labeling me as a hoe.

Maybe Chris is hoping for a bLenDed family orgy. ImageImageImage

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:50 am
MommaMia3 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:09 am

I don't blame them. The chaos alone when it seems they are on a schedule at home has to be tough. Maybe Tommy adjusts better or is more used to it since it was a few years younger when he was brought into the mess. .

She can talk about them having them for the entire summer but doesn't even think of them having their own beds. Yes it is like beating a dead horse but Jess reads here and simply doesn't care.
Considering the fact that Caden did not get sick at all during their NY trip I would guess it's a mixture of either mold/allergens in the house or stress from the chaos in the house.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

How long is the summer break in America? Here in the UK it’s 6 weeks. So when he says he has them for the whole of the summer break except the last two weeks... that’s 60% of the summer break. Ie. Just over half. Ie. Not the whole summer break although maybe your guys summer break is a lot longer

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

freebeegal wrote:How long is the summer break in America? Here in the UK it’s 6 weeks. So when he says he has them for the whole of the summer break except the last two weeks... that’s 60% of the summer break. Ie. Just over half. Ie. Not the whole summer break Image although maybe your guys summer break is a lot longer

It really depends on the school district. In my area it’s 10 weeks.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Why is she talking about her footage as if it's something special? It's literally just her herding her children around and talking too quickly about BS. She hardly ever focuses on the children unless they're performing.
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

Eskimooooo

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

MommaMia3 wrote:

Chris is the definition of a “Disney dad”.
Does all the fun stuff and trips with the kids on weekends, but none of the actual day to day parenting and dealing with the tough stuff. It may seem fun now, but those boys will catch on sooner rather than later.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

So Caden and Tommy have to sleep on the couch or mattresses for half the summer? How is that fair at all. Instead redoing the bathrooms, they could have converted the playroom into a bedroom for those poor boys.

Imagine having to spend your summer which is meant to be fun, being herded around watching other kids play sports and do activities. Then being fed shit. Followed by sleeping on the damn flood.
N0tR3a11yH3r3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by N0tR3a11yH3r3 »

freebeegal wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:09 pm How long is the summer break in America? Here in the UK it’s 6 weeks. So when he says he has them for the whole of the summer break except the last two weeks... that’s 60% of the summer break. Ie. Just over half. Ie. Not the whole summer break Image although maybe your guys summer break is a lot longer

Somewhere in the realm of 2 months.
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Buckeyebaby wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:

Chris is the definition of a “Disney dad”.
Does all the fun stuff and trips with the kids on weekends, but none of the actual day to day parenting and dealing with the tough stuff. It may seem fun now, but those boys will catch on sooner rather than later.

Honestly I think they’ve already caught on.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

sippinmimosas wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... bf6537.jpg[/IMG]

If my "hubbyImage" called me a hoe, his suitcase is packed in a second and ticket is booked to alaska, so he can join the real fucking eskimo's
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

Soooo.....what happened to potty training? That kid is always half naked in a diaper when she is vlogging at their house.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

[halloweendarlin] wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 4:15 pm Soooo.....what happened to potty training? That kid is always half naked in a diaper when she is vlogging at their house.
She used the potty a few times and Jessss jumped all over it for vlog footage. It's not something to be broadcasting to the world. Especially saying how advanced Addi is, of all her kids, when in reality she has piles of used and boxed diapers laying around because she's no different to the rest of the kids. Jesss is too busy looking at a camera and setting up and directing her family to perform for vlogs to actually parent.

Return to “JesssFam”