Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by sawyerxjames »

Continue!
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Why the fuck he is a new born why the eff does he need all these fricken clothes I hope he grows super fast such a waste....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... b2b935.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jsl22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jsl22 »

mssqueen233 wrote:Why the fuck he is a new born why the eff does he need all these fricken clothes I hope he grows super fast such a waste....

Lol my newborn has twice as much stuff. Don’t think this is a lot at all.

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

mssqueen233 wrote:Why the fuck he is a new born why the eff does he need all these fricken clothes I hope he grows super fast such a waste....

It’s actually not a lot. But a normal person spends $5-$10 per clothing item. Tara spends $40-60 per clothing item. So in terms of $$$, it’s a lot. But anything to prove to us shes rich. We’ll be laughing in a few years when her YouTube career is over and she’s broke because she spent it all trying to live a certain lifestyle for strangers on the internet
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Yeh would love to see her try and work an actual job after playing Real Housewife of Mckinney... :D
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Thats just clothes in his closet, she has more newborn stuff filling the dressers. I just think shes buying now sizes and not thinking of the next size up. But guess that means more shopping later.
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

I’ve said it before but I am just blown away by the amount of money these women spend. They have to have a new patio ( after her now enemy Tiffani got one). Bri has to have a new kitchen and new closets after visiting Anna Saccone’s house. I understand wanting to improve your home but my god. Save your money. Tara won’t be out there. She’s always inside filming the girls playing. It’s too hot because she is pregnant. Then it will be to hot with a newborn. But nobody can have a better patio than her.
I guess what really gets me is the improvements are simply cosmetic. The baby’s closet was fine but Bri got built ins so then Adam had to make a built in. It must be exhausting constantly comparing every thing you have to others. And expensive. Hope they are putting plenty of money away for the kids they all keep popping out.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Backyard Chicken wrote:I’ve said it before but I am just blown away by the amount of money these women spend. They have to have a new patio ( after her now enemy Tiffani got one). Bri has to have a new kitchen and new closets after visiting Anna Saccone’s house. I understand wanting to improve your home but my god. Save your money. Tara won’t be out there. She’s always inside filming the girls playing. It’s too hot because she is pregnant. Then it will be to hot with a newborn. But nobody can have a better patio than her.
I guess what really gets me is the improvements are simply cosmetic. The baby’s closet was fine but Bri got built ins so then Adam had to make a built in. It must be exhausting constantly comparing every thing you have to others. And expensive. Hope they are putting plenty of money away for the kids they all keep popping out.

It’s all for show Instagram/YouTube what’s next tara a swimming pool hot tub if she loves to spend spend spend show us your so fricken rich and get a swimming pool diving board and a hot tub your not filthy rich... get out of here Tara Gibbs Henderson... if Tara Rex was still live in California she wouldn’t be spending like she does now... hmmm I wonder what would happen if a tornado blew through would she have enough money to get another house I’m so sick of these pretend Instagram mom vloggers you have zero respect from me. Hey Tara Rex how much do you have in the savings...

geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

mssqueen233 wrote:
Backyard Chicken wrote:I’ve said it before but I am just blown away by the amount of money these women spend. They have to have a new patio ( after her now enemy Tiffani got one). Bri has to have a new kitchen and new closets after visiting Anna Saccone’s house. I understand wanting to improve your home but my god. Save your money. Tara won’t be out there. She’s always inside filming the girls playing. It’s too hot because she is pregnant. Then it will be to hot with a newborn. But nobody can have a better patio than her.

It’s all for show Instagram/YouTube what’s next tara a swimming pool hot tub if she loves to spend spend spend show us your so fricken rich and get a swimming pool diving board and a hot tub your not filthy rich... get out of here Tara Gibbs Henderson... if Tara Rex was still live in California she wouldn’t be spending like she does now... hmmm I wonder what would happen if a tornado blew through would she have enough money to get another house I’m so sick of these pretend Instagram mom vloggers you have zero respect from me. Hey Tara Rex how much do you have in the savings...

What’s Tara Rex??

Rawksandjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rawksandjeans »

A cookie the morning after getting a cavity filled — smart.

SDV
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SDV »

The girls were pretty adorable in today’s video tho

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geemariep wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:

What’s Tara Rex??

It’s just a effin nickname I thought of!!!!!

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

T mans BFF Hillary is pregnant!

StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eb8b3e.jpg[/IMG]

Guess who’s pregnant! She’ll be a regular on YTMD in no time. ImageImageImage

Been with this grungy guy since January. Woohoo!

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

StopTheHate wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eb8b3e.jpg[/IMG]

I wonder how she’ll be as a mom. Will she act like she has a perfect life and only dress her kids in the same colors that match her theme/feed/life while stuffing her face with junk and saying “I don’t gain weight guysssss, I never workout, omg I just have a really good metabolism”, like her BFF Tara?
Or will she be a lazy bum, always sick of her kids, and dropping them off at the nanny’s like Aaryn?
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

kaassss wrote:
StopTheHate wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... eb8b3e.jpg[/IMG]

I wonder how she’ll be as a mom. Will she act like she has a perfect life and only dress her kids in the same colors that match her theme/feed/life while stuffing her face with junk and saying “I don’t gain weight guysssss, I never workout, omg I just have a really good metabolism”, like her BFF Tara?
Or will she be a lazy bum, always sick of her kids, and dropping them off at the nanny’s like Aaryn?
Dude!! You know damn well the only reason she’s knocked up is because she was spilling over in envy over Tara’s mcmansion, $80K SUV, and constant free things because she’s a YouTube momma and had to have the same for herself!! ImageImageImage she thinks that’s the only way to make a living and get out of her probably $2,000/mo apartment in CA and job. She thinks she’ll end up living like Aaryn & Tara. Okayyy sis! Enjoy your old washed up man you’ve known for 5 months who was also an addict! Yikes

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Laughing... Tara does not live in a McMansion. It's just a plain Cookie Cutter house in a normal suburb that one can find in any city... Nothing I would even look twice at or be jealous of.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

Who does that? Who gets pregnant on purpose to someone they’ve known for 5 months with a history like that? With little to no stability in their own adult lives?!

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

ActualWorkingMom wrote:Who does that? Who gets pregnant on purpose to someone they’ve known for 5 months with a history like that? With little to no stability in their own adult lives?!

I thought she still lived at home and her mom just signed off on a new car for her? Lol

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

ActualWorkingMom wrote:Who does that? Who gets pregnant on purpose to someone they’ve known for 5 months with a history like that? With little to no stability in their own adult lives?!

Agree. What a shit show that will be. Bets on when they break up???

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”