GQS: Mangina, Trashley & The Trailer Park Quad Squad | Part 55

TorquoiseTastic
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Mangina, Trashley & The Trailer Park Quad Squad | Part 55

Unread post by TorquoiseTastic »

I don't know much about this, but don't you have to be Potty trained to go to kindergarten? Or will the teachers change their diapers? I kind of think that they won't be Potty training over the summer, the quads might be 5 before they start.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

For a kid liking bandaids, why aren’t they fun character bandaids? It’s obvious that they put on dull skin colored ones because they’re trying to hide the injuries to that child. It makes the whole situation more alarming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

TorquoiseTastic wrote:I don't know much about this, but don't you have to be Potty trained to go to kindergarten? Or will the teachers change their diapers? I kind of think that they won't be Potty training over the summer, the quads might be 5 before they start.

They don't go to kindergarten till Sep 2020 they will be almost 6. Even then think it's half a day kinder
Imagine the first day of school outfits they will be all matchy matchy Probably still in pull ups haha
Poor kinder teacher who gets those 4 Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

BlahBlahBlah wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:49 pm
snarksite wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:13 pm
XYZ wrote:To install a portable above ground pool in a yard, it is recommended to remove the sod and put down level packed sand, then a tarp or pool pad. Pool laws and/or regulations, both safety and installation, vary according to the state, county, municipality and even an HOA. The majority of regulations pertaining to portable above ground pools deal with electrical safety for pumps and heaters and the disposal of the pool water. The concrete pad area on which they have placed the pool is okay, it should not be connected to the house foundation and should have a slight slope away from the house. The weight shouldn't be an issue as many people have garages attached to their homes and don't worry that the weight of the vehicles will cave in the basement of the house.
Hopefully they will get a see-through cover for the pool.
Actually, I just checked with my husband (a contractor) and he said it would be extremely rare to have a basement under a garage. It wouldn’t be cost effective because of the additional support you’d need due to the weight of the cars. Attached two and three car garages are common where we live as well as full (usually finished) basements. But the area under the garage is footers and a slab because of the weight of the cars.
I showed him the proximity of the pool to the house and he just laughed. Said he hopes they have good insurance because that will destroy their foundation. Then he asked why they didn’t put the pool out in the yard (yes, it would need to be prepped first). I told him “It’s that family with the quadruplets”. That explained it.

Basements under garages are quite popular in my city! I wonder if it’s just different in different areas? You call them suspended slabs and the area under the garage is usually storage or a theater room or exercise room. My friends have one and most houses I toured on the showcase this spring had them. It is very costly! At least $15,000.

The Gardner’s do not have a suspended slab I’m sure. It would have been too much money for something so “plain”. They rather spend their money on statement doors, statement extra windows and a statement special pantry for hardly used appliances!
I'm pretty sure the Greedner's basement is partly under their garage. You can tell by where the stairs are that the majority is under the kitchen and pantry but that area that more bedrooms could be built are under the garage. That house was thrown up and I would guess the builder wanted them out of his hair. I see things on v'logs that was half way done and if I see on v'logs I can imagine if I went inside. I see lots of problems in the future because I don't see them fixing small problems til they escalate.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

monkey_crazy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:35 am Oh I messed up. Here are the screenshots.
I think it is hilarious that in trying to take up for the Greedners that she actually points out so many things they do wrong. You sure can tell she is young and dumb lol
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

monkey_crazy wrote:Oh I messed up. Here are the screenshots.
ImageImage who said she has to make an explanation?

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aussiegal2017 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:40 am
TorquoiseTastic wrote:I don't know much about this, but don't you have to be Potty trained to go to kindergarten? Or will the teachers change their diapers? I kind of think that they won't be Potty training over the summer, the quads might be 5 before they start.

They don't go to kindergarten till Sep 2020 they will be almost 6. Even then think it's half a day kinder
Imagine the first day of school outfits they will be all matchy matchy Probably still in pull ups haha
Poor kinder teacher who gets those 4 Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hopefully by then they will be out of pullups and be a little more mature. In saying that I believe their will be some delays that may not even be caught. They have gotten good at watching other kids (especially the heavies) to do what they are suppose to be doing. Watch when they are doing crafts or whatnot you will see them looking at the littles before they do theirs. Now that could be a confidence issue but I lean more towards it being not confident in knowing the answer or what to do . They will go to school matching you can believe that and they will until they kick and scream and refuse to dress a like. I also think Ms. Frost indicated to Trashley to work with them over the summer about following directions. Remember that one time right when school was out she had them running to the door, to the chair to her and they could not follow those. Hope they prove me wrong. I think Trashley and Tippytoe did their children a grave injustice by not utilizing Early Intervention to have their children accessed. It would not have meant they were delayed but they would have worked with them in a way T&T couldn't.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Most preschools want them potty trained. That didn’t work out so well.
I guess they can wear pull ups to kindergarten.
The other kids will tease them but, living with T$A, the girls are used to that.

It’s never been about what’s best for the girls.
Whatever’s easiest for TyPerv and Dumbash.

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

I googled Indie for the first time. This is sad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I'm just going to make an observation on today's vlog.

One positive, I know right, is the girls seem to be becoming a little more confident around people seeing they are mixing more with their 'vlogging besties'. And that's a good thing. Still don't like them being to made to hug people though.

However, this huge party was for a kid graduating kindergarten. These kids are all growing up with such a sense of entitlement it is really scary. If all that fuss is made for kindergarten, how are they going to top that for all their other kids, and then all the other graduations they are going to have. It just goes to show why these people all get along. They all seem to think the same and their kids are going to grow up thinking that way too. I also find it interesting that no one seems to stop their kids eating shit continually. I know if I've been at parties when my kids were little, sure they would OD on sweets but I still didn't let them have a free for all. No one seemed to be monitoring the kids at all.

Everyone is entitled to live the way they choose, however, this is just an observation from an Aussie point of view. It just seems so strange to see people all standing around not drinking alcohol and no one seems to be a smoker either. You will always see someone out the back or the front having a smoke at any gathering here. And I've never been to a gathering where everyone and I mean everyone is so over the top happy. Maybe it's just the crowd I mix in. :D

Looking at the back yard and the play house and set of swings etc you can see where Asswitt got her ideas but totally lacks any design skills. And safety skills. It's only a matter of time till someone is hurt very badly on their weird unsafe concotion.

One last thing. If she is putting bleach into the pool, when they drain it isn't it going to wreck the lawn? Also, it still freaks me out to see all the hot tub chemicals out in the open for the girls to access. Just disgusting parenting. I just get a very bad feeling about this pool and I hope to hell I'm wrong.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Guyses!! Tyson just posted IG stories laying in the guest room bed with the girls looking like they just woke him up (at 9am). But proof he sleeps in a different bedroom!

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm so fed up with them mispronouncing everything and even encourage the girls to do so. The ferals never say thank you to anyone unless the egg donor orders them to do so. Anyway it was a snooze fest. Wonder if they got the idea of the elevated playhouse from the Orgies.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

monkey_crazy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:21 am I'm so fed up with them mispronouncing everything and even encourage the girls to do so. The ferals never say thank you to anyone unless the egg donor orders them to do so. Anyway it was a snooze fest. Wonder if they got the idea of the elevated playhouse from the Orgies.
Notice who she tells them to say thank you to!!! It's not family only her v'logger besties. She really makes me sick and even if the ferals are made to say thank you they are growing up to be rude and entitled
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JD386 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:11 am Guyses!! Tyson just posted IG stories laying in the guest room bed with the girls looking like they just woke him up (at 9am). Image But proof he sleeps in a different bedroom!

As much as I even hate to say it or think it my first thought was wonder which girl slept with the perv!!!!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS: Mangina, Trashley & The Trailer Park Quad Squad | Part 55

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

JD386 wrote:Guyses!! Tyson just posted IG stories laying in the guest room bed with the girls looking like they just woke him up (at 9am). Image But proof he sleeps in a different bedroom!

He’s just waking up at 9 a.m.? Yeah, real busy there fatboy with your 5,679 businesses. People that I know who work real jobs out of the home or in the home aren’t still in bed at 9 in the morning on a week day. I guess #notarealnanny has instructions not to wake fatboy up until 9 and Assface until 11 or later.

Are these shit for brains so called parents going to have #notarealnanny come over at 6:30 or 7:00 a.m. to get the girls up and ready for school when they go to kindergarten? It’s obvious these two dipshits won’t be bothered with getting up and getting their own children ready and to school on time.

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

Snarky Lady wrote:
JD386 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:11 am Guyses!! Tyson just posted IG stories laying in the guest room bed with the girls looking like they just woke him up (at 9am). Image But proof he sleeps in a different bedroom!

As much as I even hate to say it or think it my first thought was wonder which girl slept with the perv!!!!
Sister wife?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I hate how Ash makes fun of the girls speech. It's cute when they were 2, but they are almost 5. It's degrading.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

I can just see those girls will be diving into the pool from the back porch

Minimum est salus magna!

This should be the Gardner’s family crest motto

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:16 am
JD386 wrote:Guyses!! Tyson just posted IG stories laying in the guest room bed with the girls looking like they just woke him up (at 9am). Image But proof he sleeps in a different bedroom!

He’s just waking up at 9 a.m.? Yeah, real busy there fatboy with your 5,679 businesses. People that I know who work real jobs out of the home or in the home aren’t still in bed at 9 in the morning on a week day. I guess #notarealnanny has instructions not to wake fatboy up until 9 and Assface until 11 or later.

Are these shit for brains so called parents going to have #notarealnanny come over at 6:30 or 7:00 a.m. to get the girls up and ready for school when they go to kindergarten? It’s obvious these two dipshits won’t be bothered with getting up and getting their own children ready and to school on time.

I read "He’s just wanking up at 9 am?" 😂😂😂
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

Just watched today's video. It is NOT normal to visit someone's house and be greeted with 5 cameras in your face. The girls have no chance to learn social etiquette, let alone be comfortable with it. Growing up we were taught to greet every person respectfully. My mom would prompt us with names if needed. These poor girls walk in to a freaking mess of overwhelming noise and cameras and flashes in their face in order to put money in to all these vlogger's pockets. It's going to result in a) rebelling and not wanting to go anywhere (Esme?) or b) becoming attention hogs just like their mother.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”