Sophie Gonzalez

eastcoastlibra
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sophie Gonzalez

Unread post by eastcoastlibra »

So like...was Sophie always this trashy, or did she just have to wear more clothes when she lived up north so she didn't look quite so terrible? It seems like she traded her personality and entire brain for bigger lips and the skimpiest most unflattering wardrobe ever. In her videos she spends like 2 hours getting ready and her outfit is like...workout tights and a sports bra. I can't believe she obsesses over her appearance and puts so much effort into looking so terrible. I'm not hating on people dressing casual in general--I have spent a good portion of my life in dance/yoga clothes. But it's the gross sexualization that gets to me. Like, the entire goal of her outfits are to cover as little of her body as possible, and she is wearing them to SCHOOL. This isn't even a clubbing or weekend look! And the tights that are so "high-waisted" that they're practically spelunking up her vagina D: Sorry to rant, but I can't even watch her videos anymore. All her fake affectations and her stupid hand gestures...it's like she's become a parody of what she thinks a "cool girl" is and it's so strange because she acted like a real person, and actually seemed quite smart, before she moved to SC.

I've lived in the south most of my life, including NOLA, so like, I've seen and worn my share of not a lot. But Sophie and her friends are just so gross to me. The way that they're so sloppy and always hanging out of their clothes. Idk how to explain it, but it's their constant need to look "sexy" and the fact that their idea of "sexy" obviously is very low-brow, just gets to me. Also, this might sound super petty, but I stopped watching her videos when she started fake laughing about everything x_x It's just so aggravating, like, does she think she comes across as likable or genuine at all?? She's always like "hehe" and covers her face all fake modestly and it's just -_- Why has she constantly put on such an over-the-top fake personality since moving to SC? It seems like she thinks acting stupid is really charming or cute or something, and that's just so immature that it seems like middle school behavior. It's just so odd because it's like college caused her to devolve. And I don't think it's just that being around people her age made her suddenly act like a teenager. Because I'm in college right now, so I know that there are plenty of smart and nice people that she could have befriended with her real/old personality, and could have found friends that were into more hobbies than just partying. But it's like she went for the trashiest/dumbest crowd she could find in the school she chose to go to.
OctoberLC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OctoberLC »

eastcoastlibra wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:09 am So like...was Sophie always this trashy, or did she just have to wear more clothes when she lived up north so she didn't look quite so terrible? It seems like she traded her personality and entire brain for bigger lips and the skimpiest most unflattering wardrobe ever. In her videos she spends like 2 hours getting ready and her outfit is like...workout tights and a sports bra. I can't believe she obsesses over her appearance and puts so much effort into looking so terrible. I'm not hating on people dressing casual in general--I have spent a good portion of my life in dance/yoga clothes. But it's the gross sexualization that gets to me. Like, the entire goal of her outfits are to cover as little of her body as possible, and she is wearing them to SCHOOL. This isn't even a clubbing or weekend look! And the tights that are so "high-waisted" that they're practically spelunking up her vagina D: Sorry to rant, but I can't even watch her videos anymore. All her fake affectations and her stupid hand gestures...it's like she's become a parody of what she thinks a "cool girl" is and it's so strange because she acted like a real person, and actually seemed quite smart, before she moved to SC.
I love your whole post and I especially love the phrase "spelunking up her vagina." Genius and so accurate.

Anyways, I think this shallow, self-absorbed Sophie was always there, she just used to be better at hiding it. Being in a relationship with Josh kind of forced her to be the "mature" one as Josh wasn't working, wasn't in school, and wasn't living with the babies. I also think since she still lived with her mom, she was generally better behaved; I'm sure her mom wasn't letting Sophie stay out late or bring random guys to the house, for example. Now Sophie's unfettered, and it's clear from her vlogs that she's perfectly content doing the bare minimum as a mom and setting her focus on her true priority: herself.
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

OctoberLC wrote:
eastcoastlibra wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:09 am So like...was Sophie always this trashy, or did she just have to wear more clothes when she lived up north so she didn't look quite so terrible? It seems like she traded her personality and entire brain for bigger lips and the skimpiest most unflattering wardrobe ever. In her videos she spends like 2 hours getting ready and her outfit is like...workout tights and a sports bra. I can't believe she obsesses over her appearance and puts so much effort into looking so terrible. I'm not hating on people dressing casual in general--I have spent a good portion of my life in dance/yoga clothes. But it's the gross sexualization that gets to me. Like, the entire goal of her outfits are to cover as little of her body as possible, and she is wearing them to SCHOOL. This isn't even a clubbing or weekend look! And the tights that are so "high-waisted" that they're practically spelunking up her vagina D: Sorry to rant, but I can't even watch her videos anymore. All her fake affectations and her stupid hand gestures...it's like she's become a parody of what she thinks a "cool girl" is and it's so strange because she acted like a real person, and actually seemed quite smart, before she moved to SC.
I love your whole post and I especially love the phrase "spelunking up her vagina." Genius and so accurate.

Anyways, I think this shallow, self-absorbed Sophie was always there, she just used to be better at hiding it. Being in a relationship with Josh kind of forced her to be the "mature" one as Josh wasn't working, wasn't in school, and wasn't living with the babies. I also think since she still lived with her mom, she was generally better behaved; I'm sure her mom wasn't letting Sophie stay out late or bring random guys to the house, for example. Now Sophie's unfettered, and it's clear from her vlogs that she's perfectly content doing the bare minimum as a mom and setting her focus on her true priority: herself.
Except for she’s not even doing the bare minimum. It’s clear those boys are somewhat neglected. If she’s not changing their clothes before bed she’s not bathing them and probably isn’t brushing their teeth. She feeds them a handful of dry Cheerios as a meal. They still eat with their hands at 2 years old (for reference the milestone for using utensils is by 18 months).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommagoss »

Dude, now that I’m thinking back on it.. sophie was never quite hands on with the boys. sure she fed them more at her moms but she never really did anything with them, when it came to playing it seemed like josh was always more into that. i know he wasn’t the conventional working dad but he’s always showed the boys a lot more love than sophie has without the flashy expensive toys etc.

also is it just me but?? do sophie and her friends look greasy? it makes me feel ick.
stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stalkerrrr »

mommagoss wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:34 pm Dude, now that I’m thinking back on it.. sophie was never quite hands on with the boys. sure she fed them more at her moms but she never really did anything with them, when it came to playing it seemed like josh was always more into that. i know he wasn’t the conventional working dad but he’s always showed the boys a lot more love than sophie has without the flashy expensive toys etc.

also is it just me but?? do sophie and her friends look greasy? it makes me feel ick.
nono I see it too... also did some digging and turns out Sophie's bestie Caroline is a trump supporter. She follows him on insta and has liked LOTS of his photos, recently too
makes me wonder what Sophie's beliefs are, and if she's as sher beliefs are as shitty as she is as a mom/youtuber/and her "style"

homegirl doesn't have a lot going for her

i guess it really wouldn't surprise me if she was a trumpie
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WaterLover »

stalkerrrr wrote:
mommagoss wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:34 pm Dude, now that I’m thinking back on it.. sophie was never quite hands on with the boys. sure she fed them more at her moms but she never really did anything with them, when it came to playing it seemed like josh was always more into that. i know he wasn’t the conventional working dad but he’s always showed the boys a lot more love than sophie has without the flashy expensive toys etc.

nono I see it too... also did some digging and turns out Sophie's bestie Caroline is a trump supporter. She follows him on insta and has liked LOTS of his photos, recently too
makes me wonder what Sophie's beliefs are, and if she's as sher beliefs are as shitty as she is as a mom/youtuber/and her "style"

I don’t know why but Caroline pisses me off more than sophie probably lol. I’m pretty sure Josh is a trumpie so I wouldn’t be surprised.

jem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jem »

WaterLover wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:37 pm
stalkerrrr wrote:

I don’t know why but Caroline pisses me off more than sophie probably lol. I’m pretty sure Josh is a trumpie so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Why do you think josh is a trumpie?
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

jem wrote:
WaterLover wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:37 pm
stalkerrrr wrote: nono I see it too... also did some digging and turns out Sophie's bestie Caroline is a trump supporter. She follows him on insta and has liked LOTS of his photos, recently too

Why do you think josh is a trumpie?
It’s been talked about in this forum before. I believe he follows trump on Instagram and has liked many of his posts. I think there was another reason why too, but honestly I can’t remember.

stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

idc what anyone says, I fully believe Caroline's influence on Sophie is 100% the reason why Sophie behaves the way she does
yes, sophie may have been this way in New York, but I think Caroline's influence on Sophie is what made her take a turn for the worse

plus imo caroline is mustier LOL

I think Sophie is better off without her.
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

I said the thing about caroline before and people came for me. it’s quite clear that caroline is a horrible influence and the rest of sophies friends.
she cares nothing about her appearance or the way she looks to the public. she treats josh like garbage and neglects her boys. where the hell do people get off stanning her so hard. she’s an absolute joke
OctoberLC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OctoberLC »

stalkerrrr wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:25 pm idc what anyone says, I fully believe Caroline's influence on Sophie is 100% the reason why Sophie behaves the way she does
What makes you say this? I'm not questioning your judgement, just curious about the reasoning behind it. I know next to nothing about Caroline so maybe I'm missing something. But I think no matter what, Sophie is an adult and has been a mom for over two years now, and the decisions she makes as a parent are on her. She was spending frivolous money on herself, taking trips away from the boys, and neglecting their safety (improper car seat usage, those damn Tide pods, etc.) long before Caroline was in the mix. Those kids are Sophie's responsibility and I can't blame her behavior on anyone other than her.
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JesusTakeTheFknWheel »

I just saw her foot tattoo... oh no. Not only is it terribly done, it’s also upside down 🥴
stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

soooo, sophie and her boo are OVER. He liked and unliked her most recent photo and they've both unfollowed one another!

He posted something to his story too but I can't figure out how to attach it

I'm so curious to know what went down between them
I wonder how long this will last for
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

stalkerrrr wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:39 pm soooo, sophie and her boo are OVER. He liked and unliked her most recent photo and they've both unfollowed one another!

i wouldn’t be surprised if he was just sick of being a secret or her acting like they ended things. if i was dating her and saw a video with her eye fucking her ex, and then saying she’s not dating anyone when he got her something on valentine’s day and they went out for dinner, i’d be done with her too even if i liked her. she’s absolutely garbage.

she also probably is gonna date a million guys like a rotation until she can get josh to give her actual fucking attention 🤣🤣 it’s obvious she wants him.
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

stalkerrrr wrote:soooo, sophie and her boo are OVER. He liked and unliked her most recent photo and they've both unfollowed one another!

They still follow each other on Instagram

stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

WaterLover wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:23 am
stalkerrrr wrote:soooo, sophie and her boo are OVER. He liked and unliked her most recent photo and they've both unfollowed one another!

They still follow each other on Instagram

they refollowed one another... i'm so done.
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

sophie and josh relationship is so weird to me. they act so hard on youtube about their relationship etc, but just from this you can tell it’s more intimate behind the scenes. also idk why she cares about posting texts with her ex on insta?

it’s so strange.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by futureccl »

mommagoss wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:21 pm sophie and josh relationship is so weird to me. they act so hard on youtube about their relationship etc, but just from this you can tell it’s more intimate behind the scenes. also idk why she cares about posting texts with her ex on insta?

it’s so strange.
it really is weird! I really don't get them as people tbh. They are right wing but also seem pretty chill about their lifestyle choices what with Josh being the only teen dad to admit he wanted Sophie to get an abortion. Then he says he's mostly into cars and not girls? Doesn't seem to have any friends? I really wonder about Josh's family, it doesn't seem like his parents see the boys much? And Sophie went from being ambitious and with a good head on her shoulders to prioritising partying over everything else in life, including her children. Clearly they're both going through this weird time in their life together, and I really do think they'll get back together eventually.
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

sophies man posted on insta a photo of them sucking face so i guess they never ended? who tf knows. she clearly doesn’t find things with him serious though, i kinda feel bad for the stupid kid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

andddddd her and her bf broke up again

Return to “Q-Z”