Sophie Gonzalez

mommagoss
Talker
Talker

Re: Sophie Gonzalez

Unread post by mommagoss »

so gives me big creeps the last six-ish months. her eyes just look SO blank and empty.
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommagoss »

sophie and que are back together and shes going on a trip to visit taylor sellars today so she clearly no longer works at starbucks AND never has the boys as this is her third trip this month.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Anyone hear about how Only Fans is going to start banning sexual content? What will she do now?
gallerypink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gallerypink »

Homegirl should have stuck with nursing…
stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stalkerrrr »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:10 pm Anyone hear about how Only Fans is going to start banning sexual content? What will she do now?
does she actually post sexual content though?
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WaterLover »

ya tbh i'm very curious as to what she posts and how often. i dont really know anything about OF in general, but she posted that she was in like the top 1.5% of creators and i was very confused as to how that was even possible.

also, can't believe she's back with that guy. what a disaster. josh has dropped off the map.
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyhello7809 »

Omg yes please finally someone’s talking about this.. She was doing so well but recently she seems unhinged dropping by out of school to do OF and be a nail tech?! Like miss girl, no hate but that is a weird career path to take from starting out as going to nursing school and being determined. Her friends look like losers honestly so I’m not sure how she’s all into partying.
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

WaterLover wrote:ya tbh i'm very curious as to what she posts and how often. i dont really know anything about OF in general, but she posted that she was in like the top 1.5% of creators and i was very confused as to how that was even possible.

also, can't believe she's back with that guy. what a disaster. josh has dropped off the map.
I followed her initially to see what was up and all she posted was bikini and ass pics. Nothing too crazy. I mostly wanted to be friends with her being a teen mom myself. But she’s actually weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

In the middle wrote:I was shocked at what she wore to the job interview, but what she wore to court - so disrespectful!!
Okay yes the court outfit is ingrained in my brain bc I was seriously confused how her dad let her go out like that ESPECIALLY TO COURT

heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

SouthernBella wrote:Sophie gives me such horrible vibes. I kept calling her out on Instagram and she actually messaged me to tell me it bothered her and that she’s a good mom, etc. I guess I got under her skin. Lol. She is really a terrible parent. She pawns the kids off on Josh the entire weekend and then acts like it is weird that she goes to pick them up in the evening on Sunday. I am sure that’s the norm. She has them in daycare all week and then the dad has them all weekend. She literally has them at this point just to keep up the persona of teen mom but she could give two shits about them.

The putting them in sleep sacks at age two makes no sense. Like so they won’t get up out of bed? And to have their dirty ass clothes on underneath makes no sense. I bet this bitch doesn’t sleep in her dirty clothes.

She honestly makes me sick. She had intelligence and a level head and now she’s just a dead beat parent. And she complains she has no money but owns two or three cars, an overpriced apartment and gets tattoos all the time. I hope Josh gets his name on those birth certificates and takes those boys
Sorry reading through old posts in the the thread but I was so sick seeing the boys wake up in one outfit, wear it the entire day and literally go to sleep at night with it still on. No bath, no pjs, nothing. I don’t think some younger viewers understand how bad that is… kids get messy and she definitely dousing wake up and go to sleep in the same outfit.

kkbae1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kkbae1 »

She’s gone back to back on trips and when she was on her last one a random guy she met down there was filming her in the shower for her OF. Carrisa posts pictures of herself naked in the kitchen. Like are the boys around during this?? I just wonder what her family and josh think of this. Im not against OF but the way she’s going about it is putting the boys in an awful situation and random naked people shouldn’t be in the house where she raises them unless she now just pawns them off at daycare and josh until it’s bed time so she can party and post her ass in whichever room she pleases including the backyard.
stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

i feel so bad for josh and the boys. what a disaster she is. i cannot believe she's back with that loser, they are so toxic and such a disaster. also, carissa doesn't seem like a very good influence on sophie.

i wish we knew what went happened with caroline
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WaterLover »

does carissa have an onlyfans too?
kkbae1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kkbae1 »

WaterLover wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:53 am does carissa have an onlyfans too?
Yes
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

kkbae1 wrote:
WaterLover wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:53 am does carissa have an onlyfans too?
Yes
Don’t see in her bio

kkbae1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kkbae1 »

heyhello7809 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:21 am
kkbae1 wrote:
Yes
Don’t see in her bio

It’s carissamc all it is her being awkward and showing herself in her underwear or the back of her naked in the kitchen
stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

kkbae1 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:52 am
heyhello7809 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:21 am
Don’t see in her bio

It’s carissamc all it is her being awkward and showing herself in her underwear or the back of her naked in the kitchen
i cant find her acc, but anyways, can anyone post anything sophie posts? im curious but i dont wanna pay bahah
kkbae1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kkbae1 »

Apparently her and her bf are back together because she put on OF asking if everyone would like to see “couples content” of them both and it’s a pic of him having his hand shoved up her crotch through her sweatpants
stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur

kkbae1 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:44 pm Apparently her and her bf are back together because she put on OF asking if everyone would like to see “couples content” of them both and it’s a pic of him having his hand shoved up her crotch through her sweatpants
that is so nasty.
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

kkbae1 wrote:Apparently her and her bf are back together because she put on OF asking if everyone would like to see “couples content” of them both and it’s a pic of him having his hand shoved up her crotch through her sweatpants
That’s so weird but dying for someone to say something about it

Return to “Q-Z”