GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56

Unread post by lmmomSD »

snarksite wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote:This popped up on my social media last night and since we know they read hereI wanted to share it. Assly I know it has a lot of words and no pictures so you won’t want to waste your time, but I promise you it is an important message that you and your blogger besties need to understand. Your kids are only small once and you need to stop using them as props to portray yourself as a wonderful mother that your clearly not and start being present in their lives. We know your selfish and your wants and needs come above all else and on top of that you have 4 out of control little monsters on your hands so you will likely shrug this off though. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 303be2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 38be2a.jpg[/IMG]
Thank you for sharing this. It’s perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But you know what? She won't get it. She'll be identifying with the "messy mom" and is delusional enough not to think of herself as the Instagram mom
I think they really believe some of the BS they spout. Doesn't excuse it. They just don't recognize cognitive dissonance.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

His stomach is HUGE![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 28c35d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

photonailpolish
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by photonailpolish »

ears wrote:His stomach is HUGE![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 28c35d.jpg[/IMG]

Surprised his obgyn let him fly so late in his pregnancy!

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

ears wrote:His stomach is HUGE![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 28c35d.jpg[/IMG]

Holy whale! I was coming to post the same thing.

I agree, I think they buy first class then say they were bumped up. I’ve never seen that happen to anyone so often and I know people that fly more than they do. Once again, another lie. They wouldn’t be caught dead back with regular folk. He was stuffed like a sausage into that seat so there is no way he’d fit back in a regular seat. Why do they always have to show their food they are about to eat? Trust me when I say nobody gives a rats ass what y’all shove into your big fat pie hole.

Did y’all see when they were at the airport with their “friends” and she was walking with a few other women and guess who is in the back by himself waddling as fast he can to keep up? Y’all guess it, the Waddling Windbag fatboy Fatcrack himself. He was huffin’ and puffin’ like the fat, lazy piece of fuck he is. I bet he worked up quite the sweat. Guess he can shower and use that Head & Shoulders he loves so much. Or since they are on the Seneshit trip he’ll use that now. Image

riemill13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riemill13 »

Tippy Toe Tyson approaches the customs line in the Montreal airport...

Customs agent 1: Oh mon Dieu! Who... what is that?

Customs agent 2 (not used to seeing Keto beasts from Utah): That belly cannot be real. [Speaks into radio] We have a possible drug mule situation. High alert, high alert!

Customs agent 1 (as the belly get closer and the ground begins to shake): This is what we've trained for our entire careers. It's time to triple glove up!
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

What’s he got in there? Another set of Quads? Maybe it’s all boys this time
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

ears wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:51 pm His stomach is HUGE!

He is going to LOVE this! What a way to start off your trip Fatboy! That photo of you on her 'work IG' Perfect for ALL of them to see. :tchin: Bet you will feel even more insecure than you did on the Greece trip. You know what I mean, you didn't participate in any activities in Greece, because you couldn't. Well maybe the donkey ride, but he is probably dead from that. Maybe this trip you are hoping there won't be any 'activities', just hoping for the eating activites. From what I have seen, I think you are safe. It will be a lot of controlled situations, mostly eating, you should be ok with that. Let's all do what we do best. Or your statement, "Let's do what is easiest".
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

UnicornSnark wrote:
OldCountry wrote:QTK IG They had a 3 hour delay and might miss the welcome dinner. Trash says no big deal, they are stuck at the airport with friends. What friends? They don't have any, but I would like to know who else is there to see their IG posts. Also they got bumped up to first class, I cringe every time they say those words. "Alex, I'll take 'Annoying Two Words Classless People Say' for $100."
Not sure what type of plane they are on, but Bison sure looks mighty snug there in that there seat of his. :lol:

Could someone tell me if they see any IG stories on GQS or Beastly's? I don't see any now, I thought I did early this morning..or maybe that was yesterday. I don't remember.
I don’t see IG stories.

I don’t fly super often but is it normal to get first class upgrades as often as they do? It seems like every trip they are magically upgraded. I feel like they buy first class tickets but lie (again) about being upgraded to fit their “it’s so expensive!” narrative. And/or they want to give the appearance of being more important than they really are.

Yes! This! I don’t fly commercial that much anymore but I know people that fly 3 and 4 legs every week that don’t always get upgraded. They totally paid for it. Here’s the deal, I don’t care. We pay for first class because we can. We’ve worked hard for that shit.

And honestly I don’t blame them for not bringing the ferals. Maybe Montreal isn’t the place for a fun family vacay with 4 year olds. I do think maybe a company that prides itself on working from home mothers would find a trip that would be fun for children. WAIT!! They took them to Disney!! Oops couldn’t afford that. Just tell then damn truth for once. I really don’t have that much of an issue with the travel. I literally (Image sorry hate to use her word ) had to travel for 20 years. But for the love I never left injured or sick kids at home and my company would have never been upset about that.

I’m have to quit or I’ll blow up.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

*****THREAD CLOSED!!******

Please continue with us over in part 57!

GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I think these two are more roommates than husband/wife. He’s more like a girlfriend to go shopping with especially at BBW and play with makeup together. I don’t see how she is attracted to him. I don’t believe they have sex unless he has her convinced it’s her wifely duty. I bet he jacks off more times than they have sex. How does his teeny tiny dick reach her with his big ol’ belly in the way. If she’s on bottom he will smash her. She probably can’t get her legs around him to be on top and she will bounce right off his stomach if he’s behind her. Now I have to go shower and throw up.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

SassySassenach wrote:*****THREAD CLOSED!!******

Please continue with us over in part 57!

GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Just needed to post this, so we have it. New thread soon.
2vuwqhibelly.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

monkey_crazy wrote:I was searching for something else when I stumbled upon THIS. Holy shit this is creepy. Trash looks so young but the Bison already looks like 30 something...
In this picture I really think scarlet and Evie look a lot like Ashley

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Eleanor Terese wrote:What’s he got in there? Another set of Quads? Maybe it’s all boys this time
You beat me to it. This is exactly what I said!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”