2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by Dumbledore »

lagenialester wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:48 pm No wonder she looked so harried at the end of her vlog when she came home. She was killing hundreds of flies. ImageImageAdd the infestation vlog to the list of videos I will NOT be watching.
Imagine her trying to vlog with hundreds of flies buzzing around. I think she was going to try to hide it at first and then realized there was no way she could.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

pixiefrost wrote:Ok what in the actual living fuck was David doing for that week that she came home to a fucking fly infestation and filthy ass house. It's his house too does he not have any pride to take care of his home??? I would DIVORCE that POS. Honestly. What a child. I hate vanessa too but I seriously can not believe a grown man would let his surroundings just turn to shit. That's gross and so embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
He’s a disgusting man child...I can imagine he didn’t throw the trash out, he let food in the fridge rot, let the pets run wild, probably didn’t even flush the toilet but she won’t leave him cz he’s her meal ticket. If she was to put her big girl panties on and stop tryna mooch of her rich white in-laws, she might be semi tolerable.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Man, I have never heard of anyone having an infestation of flies in their home, I understand leaving the door open and a few comes in but how the hell does one get a whole infestation? How did David not notice? He only had to look after himself and the animals, it's not that hard.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

So basically David caused a fly infestation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I had an ant infestation once. Wanna know how it happened? I dropped a shit ton of raspberries on the ground in my kitchen and tried to clean it up as best as I could and one ant came and alerted the entire colony and they were all on my floor the next morning. So I definitely think David not cleaning had a huge part in it.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Dumbledore wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:00 am Exactly. The house was at the tip top of their budget. They haven’t mowed the lawn since they moved in. They haven’t trimmed the trees. And like you said, they have to pay the exterminators! Now with all these house issues, money is especially tight (if the in laws aren’t bailing them out). And Vanessa is still stomping down the aisle of homegoods collecting excessive amounts dishwear and shopping mindlessly for tacky clothes. She buys things she doesn’t even like, just to buy them! Like the fruit basket and the stranger things pajamas (she’s never seen the show). She seriously has a shopping addiction.
Yea but it would be SO FUN to watch stranger things for the first time while wearing stranger things pajamas! /s
How dumb. She has the mindset, selfishness, and immaturity of a dumb 16 year old girl and its embarassing considering shes in her late 20s
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Wait so she came home to maggots in her house? But how? I'm not understanding how you can come home to that within only a week of being gone and your husband there. Imagine the filth the cats and dogs are living in and it isn't their fault, they are animals, they can't clean up after themselves. What shitty pet owners they are.
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

So I totally misread here yesterday on my break at work (I was only semi focused, as I didn’t have a lot of time left). I thought VANESSA announced her pregnancy, not her friend. I frantically searched all over her YouTube today trying to find the video. I thought she deleted it. I then came here to catch up on the pregnancy gossip when I realized my mistake .

Can anyone imagine that train wreck with another child? For 24 hours, I honestly believed she was having another baby. What a freaking disaster that would be. I’m so relieved.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:Ok what in the actual living fuck was David doing for that week that she came home to a fucking fly infestation and filthy ass house. It's his house too does he not have any pride to take care of his home??? I would DIVORCE that POS. Honestly. What a child. I hate vanessa too but I seriously can not believe a grown man would let his surroundings just turn to shit. That's gross and so embarrassing.

He’s a disgusting man child...I can imagine he didn’t throw the trash out, he let food in the fridge rot, let the pets run wild, probably didn’t even flush the toilet but she won’t leave him cz he’s her meal ticket. If she was to put her big girl panties on and stop tryna mooch of her rich white in-laws, she might be semi tolerable.
I feel fucking sick. He would have just exsisted in the house til she got back.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Somehow I suspect this started before she left. If you needed any proof how nasty they are, there ya go!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Is there any proof and footage of this infestation? Knowing Vanessa it could be like 5 flies from the door being open

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Lolislol26 wrote:Is there any proof and footage of this infestation? Knowing Vanessa it could be like 5 flies from the door being open

She showed quite a few dead ones on her IG stories yesterday Image

N0tR3a11yH3r3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by N0tR3a11yH3r3 »

We had an infestation of flies about a year ago. I think we left the door open for a minute for some reason, or there was a hole in the window screen. I don't remember, it's not important. There were so many dead flies by the end. The difference between V and I is that I kind of keep my house clean, and I can only imagine the filth they live in, or will live in.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

N0tR3a11yH3r3 wrote:We had an infestation of flies about a year ago. I think we left the door open for a minute for some reason, or there was a hole in the window screen. I don't remember, it's not important. There were so many dead flies by the end. The difference between V and I is that I kind of keep my house clean, and I can only imagine the filth they live in, or will live in.
The fact that she drove in from NC and “immediately cleaned all day” because David didn’t clean just showed this isn’t what happened in their case.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

:P
CurlyQ121 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:57 am
Lolislol26 wrote:Is there any proof and footage of this infestation? Knowing Vanessa it could be like 5 flies from the door being open

She said these were what was left after a week cleaning and after treating the house for the infestation. She said there were about 50 dead flies on the floor and 15 dead flies on the windowsill just from the day before because she has been cleaning on a daily basis to get rid of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

what the fuck? I know sometimes baskets get fly infestations. when I worked at Michaels there were several times we had fly infestations from the wicker baskets from India... like, once the shipment of baskets arrived, these massive fat flies were suddenly all over the warehouse and they were dying the next day. a lot of bugs lay eggs in wicker and straw stuff. it wouldn't surprise me if she HAD TO HAVE these home decor items for fall and that's when the flies invested the house

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Dumbledore wrote::P
CurlyQ121 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:57 am

She said these were what was left after a week cleaning and after treating the house for the infestation. She said there were about 50 dead flies on the floor and 15 dead flies on the windowsill just from the day before because she has been cleaning on a daily basis to get rid of them.
Oh my god.. I’m assuming she came home to the house wrecked, cleaned it hoping that took care of the flys and then stated there was an infestation. Disgusting.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

N0tR3a11yH3r3 wrote:We had an infestation of flies about a year ago. I think we left the door open for a minute for some reason, or there was a hole in the window screen. I don't remember, it's not important. There were so many dead flies by the end. The difference between V and I is that I kind of keep my house clean, and I can only imagine the filth they live in, or will live in.
Personnal but we lived on the countryside in France, next door to a pasture (with cows and their veals). We had a fly infestation once after we had left for a week abroad, leaving my MIL to come daily to feed and entertain our cat... I kid you not, the fly infestation was contained to the toilet room (like 2 square meters), approx 500 flies on the walls if not more... Imagine the shock when you come in to use the potty after a long day travelling... My FIL said it was because of the pasture next door... we never knew exactly how the hell they came in but we are thankful that it was only one room and not the entire appartment.

I do understand Vanessa going crazy about the flies... I am the exact same way since this happened. I need to kill any flies that come in our house before they have a chance to reproduce cause it happens FAST ! I will stay up until I get them all if I have to, it has really turned onto OCD...

Also can I say I doubt David was ever really home ? Because any normal human being would not let it get to an infestation before doing something... how could he be in the house, eat in that kitchen if it was as bad as Vanessa said it was... I just don't see it...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

damneaFrance wrote:
Personnal but we lived on the countryside in France, next door to a pasture (with cows and their veals). We had a fly infestation once after we had left for a week abroad, leaving my MIL to come daily to feed and entertain our cat... I kid you not, the fly infestation was contained to the toilet room (like 2 square meters), approx 500 flies on the walls if not more... Imagine the shock when you come in to use the potty after a long day travelling... My FIL said it was because of the pasture next door... we never knew exactly how the hell they came in but we are thankful that it was only one room and not the entire appartment.

I do understand Vanessa going crazy about the flies... I am the exact same way since this happened. I need to kill any flies that come in our house before they have a chance to reproduce cause it happens FAST ! I will stay up until I get them all if I have to, it has really turned onto OCD...

Also can I say I doubt David was ever really home ? Because any normal human being would not let it get to an infestation before doing something... how could he be in the house, eat in that kitchen if it was as bad as Vanessa said it was... I just don't see it...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
David doesn’t work 24/7, he has days off...so yea he Image lived in that mess. Before Vanessa left she showed a mouse in her garage so I can only imagine how she actually left the house and what David did to it afterwards.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Talk about 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse

Da-dum-tssss 😂

Return to “2011teenagemom”