Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Unread post by Ld5 »

I really think all these medical issues and complaining is her way of saying she wants to hold off a transfer. If it’s not her that wants to delay, then it’s her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Lol. She probably has tonsillitis.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Tina9900 wrote:She probably has acid reflux. I had the same problem and they did an endoscopy and found out I had GERD and acid reflux. I had to change my eating habits and now it's gone. Learn to eat healthy Rash and maybe you won't have to go to the ER all the time!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
But then how can she milk it for sympathy and views? She LOVES attention, good or bad, thrives on it. She nor Justine will ever change their ways. I feel sorry for Emma and their future kids. They'll be just like them and won't know any different.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e0e94c.jpg[/IMG]
Yiiiiikes

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Why in the world does she not have a GP? She wastes so much money at the ER and Urgent Care. So dumb.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 37e8a0.jpg[/IMG]

Sooooo it was an allergic reaction? This. Bitch.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 37e8a0.jpg[/IMG]

Here she goes again and hoping that she won’t need to make that follow up appointment.. Image jfc! Rach, that’s just stupid. Make the frikkin appointment!!!!!!

This is why she still has kidney stones 6months later! ImageImageImage

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Here_2_talk wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 37e8a0.jpg[/IMG]

Here she goes again and hoping that she won’t need to make that follow up appointment.. Image jfc! Rach, that’s just stupid. Make the frikkin appointment!!!!!!

This is why she still has kidney stones 6months later! ImageImageImage

I bet her local ER and urgent care are sick of seeing her walk in their door. Image

-“hi yes I’m Rachelle Sw-“
-“yes ma’am. We know who you are. You were just here 2 hours ago”
-“Ok well this time I think I have throat cancer. So I’m gonna need to see a doctor STAT.”

Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

I just caught up on over 100 posts and all I can say is I’m continuously surprised by their stupidity and immaturity. It gets worse and worse everyday. I’m embarrassed that I used to actually like watching her vlogs

She seriously thinks because shes started to feel better, she won’t have to make a follow up appointment?? This may be the stupidest thing shes said to date. This is why you have so so many medical issues. You make a fucking follow up appointment especially if it for something unusual (like possible throat cancer ffs )
Did your mother not teach you anything??

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It really makes me mad the people that use the ER as their personal doctor. Even urgent care should only be used for colds and flu and when your doctor can’t see you or a weekend.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

And why the fuck is she asking a bunch of strangers for advice on whether or not she should skip the GI. She’s so full of shit

LilaVictoria
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LilaVictoria »

She does not have hypochondria, she is just an attention whore. Hypochondria is a real mental illness, and from someone who has sufferred from it, I can tell you it’s also a silent disease, just like depression. You don’t just go around telling people you think you have cancer like our Trash does.... oh oh,i however think she might have OCD, which in her case is Obnoxious C**t Disorder!!
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Bactrim is a high power antibiotic....my daughter was on that for a staph infection. 3000 mg. A day.

Its been 5 days since all this started?? Go to your regular doctor ffs!!!! Emergency rooms are for just that...not so you can post and pose in your hospital gown.

She" ll become known as a "frequent flyer".....thats what they call people who are ALWAYS IN THE ER WITH SOMETHING WRONG EVERYDAY. How fitting this is our thread title
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I really don’t think she even has a PCP. She’s wasting so much money going to the ER constantly. I’m so curious about their health insurance.

Edit: also, why does she think it’s so intentional when Emma “likes” a movie? On her IG story right now she says they have to take Emma to see the new Little Mermaid movie because she loves the original cartoon. Like, it’s a CARTOON of course she’s going to pay attention to it. Should Justin get a Little Mermaid tattoo now too? It’s really not a preference thing for babies to stare at a movie lol. There’s colorful movement and music, it’s not that deep. Maybe when Emma is 3 and can voice that she wants to watch the same movie three times a day for four months straight, Justin can get a tattoo of that movie too

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

opangatay wrote:I really don’t think she even has a PCP. She’s wasting so much money going to the ER constantly. I’m so curious about their health insurance.

Edit: also, why does she think it’s so intentional when Emma “likes” a movie? On her IG story right now she says they have to take Emma to see the new Little Mermaid movie because she loves the original cartoon. Like, it’s a CARTOON of course she’s going to pay attention to it. Should Justin get a Little Mermaid tattoo now too? It’s really not a preference thing for babies to stare at a movie lol. There’s colorful movement and music, it’s not that deep. Maybe when Emma is 3 and can voice that she wants to watch the same movie three times a day for four months straight, Justin can get a tattoo of that movie too Image

She's not even a year old and she spends her time watching TV. That is going to be great for her developing brain. Rachelle was a preschool teacher, she should know better than to let her watch TV already.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

opangatay wrote:I really don’t think she even has a PCP. She’s wasting so much money going to the ER constantly. I’m so curious about their health insurance.

Edit: also, why does she think it’s so intentional when Emma “likes” a movie? On her IG story right now she says they have to take Emma to see the new Little Mermaid movie because she loves the original cartoon. Like, it’s a CARTOON of course she’s going to pay attention to it. Should Justin get a Little Mermaid tattoo now too? It’s really not a preference thing for babies to stare at a movie lol. There’s colorful movement and music, it’s not that deep. Maybe when Emma is 3 and can voice that she wants to watch the same movie three times a day for four months straight, Justin can get a tattoo of that movie too Image

I've wondered that too!! So weird she wouldn't see a PCP for ANY of the last 10 ER/urgent care visits. I'm super curious what their insurance situation is like too. Justin made the comment that the stent procedure was all out of pocket. They must have the bare minimum insurance, if any. Poor Emma. They HAD decent insurance through the reserves, but NOOOO.... Justin's too much of a "family man" for that. ImageImageImageImageImage

Which brings me to the reserves, I know there's been a lot of speculating around here. It's my understanding that you can't just quit. But he was doing a whole lot of complaining about his back. Could that have been his medical excuse out? And what do you know, we haven't heard a thing about his back since.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

What's pissing me off about the whole cancer thing is that it's literally insulting to actual cancer patients and their families. A close family member went through hell and back with throat cancer and still didn't make it.
Trachelle makes it seem like such a whatever joke for attention.
She's such a piece of shit, I can almost smell her from here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

No pics of hospital wristbands or anything ER related.
Maybe she’s making it all up?

Also if she really does take Emma to ANY movie, I guarantee you they will be leaving within 30 mins.
Probably just go in to take some pics of Emma in the theater and then leave as soon as all 70 of her pacis on the dirty floor. But then she will get on IG and brag “she watched the whole movie without a fuss!

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Shiratedesco wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:58 am Bactrim is a high power antibiotic....my daughter was on that for a staph infection. 3000 mg. A day.

Its been 5 days since all this started?? Go to your regular doctor ffs!!!! Emergency rooms are for just that...not so you can post and pose in your hospital gown.

She" ll become known as a "frequent flyer".....thats what they call people who are ALWAYS IN THE ER WITH SOMETHING WRONG EVERYDAY. How fitting this is our thread title
The funny part of Rachelle’s reaction it is the exact same as Katie from Katie and Cullen had about 1 month ago. I think she is lying. She loves to milk those Er pouty face photos. Same med same reaction word for word.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

It seems all they do all day is turn on the tv for Emma. They’re always posting about all the Disney movie she watches. Why is that child already watching movies? My little one does watch some things, I mean it’s nearly impossible unless you unplug your tv, but I NEVER put her down in front of a movie and just expect that to occupy her. Not at this age. I’m not trying to bash other moms, but Emma is 10 months old. We all know Justin and Rash don’t work. What else could they possibly be doing all day? What completely shitty parents. Literally ALL they have to do all day is watch their baby and they can’t even do that. Now little mermaid is her favorite 🙄

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”