vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

rottiemama wrote:
angelmamma wrote:Anyone care to share the link to the house she was viewing?
If it's in The Woodlands, taxes are higher since it is a wealthy planned community.
HOA's there are brutal and they WILL SUE them if their lawn looks like it does now.
They aren't taking into account the closing costs, inspections, moving long distance costs, fixing their own appliances, etc. Also, they are renting. So I bet you good money not only are they not paying for repairs, they aren't paying for water, trash, etc.
She is also hell bent on the FET. They have to take into account her traveling back to Cali just for transfers and visits.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Here’s the first house they were looking at. Let me work on the one they they’re ObSeSSeD with! Image

https://www.kw.com/homes-for-sale/77302 ... 70095.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I need to know is, wtf are they going to do with all of the house? They can barely keep the rental clean. Like... tf?!? And all of that land, homeboy is gonna need to mow all of it. And when I saw that gorgeous kitchen I just thought these two are going to fuck it all up and let that dirty cat all over the counters. That’s just too big of a home for two lazy ass kids to take care of. My husband retires in about 4 years from the Army and we could realistically afford this home. Once I’m done with nursing school, his retirement check and his check from the VA and he plans to work of course when he get out. We have a plan!!! We have goals that we want to realistically set for ourselves. Then again, since we’ve been together we have always accomplished what we wanted in life. I was around her age when I got married and had our twins. But let’s be real, they are looking at the grits and the glam of the home versus the practicality of what they can handle and what they can afford. If you work hard enough you will achieve what you want in life. They aren’t living in the real would. And yes rash, you’re boring and basic!!! Deal with it, or do something about it! Because I and many others called you boring not to long ago.

What’s up bitch! Image. How you doing!?!ImageImage take from fucking advice from some hard working, loving and care adults.

THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Unread post by RottieMama »

Momto3boys wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:10 pm It will be funny when one day they say they made a offer but then they get denied a loan. Have these two idiots even been to a bank to see if they can get approved or for how much. She is just trying to make herself look like she has a ton of money.

He was in the military so he is guarnteed a home loan but they still have a budget they have to go with
Is he still guaranteed a VA loan if he was kicked out of the Navy?? Of course we don’t know for sure if he was kicked out, but he was supposed to be in the reserves and all of a sudden stopped going. Also, his nephew was caught telling Justin not to get kicked out of the Navy.

According to Google, the max amount for a VA loan is $484,000. Which, does put them in line with their $500,000 budget. Yes, Justin served his country, but if neither of them are working, they will not get approved for a VA loan. It’s not a guarantee! Most veterans leave the armed services and immediately go back to work.

Could y’all just imagine that clickbait if they did get denied?

-US Govt stopped us from buying our dream house
-My husband is a veteran and we’re homeless (so scary!)
-VA benefits denied my family our dream house! (Pls help!)

Btw, whoever said Justina looks like an ostrich....I CAN’T UNSEE IT! ImageImage

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

RottieMama wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:10 pm It will be funny when one day they say they made a offer but then they get denied a loan. Have these two idiots even been to a bank to see if they can get approved or for how much. She is just trying to make herself look like she has a ton of money.

He was in the military so he is guarnteed a home loan but they still have a budget they have to go with
Is he still guaranteed a VA loan if he was kicked out of the Navy?? Of course we don’t know for sure if he was kicked out, but he was supposed to be in the reserves and all of a sudden stopped going. Also, his nephew was caught telling Justin not to get kicked out of the Navy.

According to Google, the max amount for a VA loan is $484,000. Which, does put them in line with their $500,000 budget. Yes, Justin served his country, but if neither of them are working, so they still will not get approved for a VA loan. Most veterans leave the armed services and immediately go back to work.

Yeah you don’t just quit the reserves. You re-enlist which means you sign a contract. Usually 4-5 years. You don’t just say “Hey, I’m done playing Navy man”.

I was active duty Army and then went reserves for 5 years. No matter the branch, they all have contracts. That being said, I’m going to call bullshit on him ever re-enlisting as a reservist then. Or he got a dishonorable discharge. Which means he would have had to have done something really fucked up to get kicked out. But even that is a process in its own. So I’m gonna go with they lied for views.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I wonder why she doesn’t try for a MLM... I’m sure her minions fan base would eat that up and give her a paycheck. She needs to find something she truly has interest in and roll with it. These paid advertising products I’m sure don’t give her enough money as opposed to actually working and selling a product.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
angelmamma wrote:Anyone care to share the link to the house she was viewing?
If it's in The Woodlands, taxes are higher since it is a wealthy planned community.
HOA's there are brutal and they WILL SUE them if their lawn looks like it does now.
They aren't taking into account the closing costs, inspections, moving long distance costs, fixing their own appliances, etc. Also, they are renting. So I bet you good money not only are they not paying for repairs, they aren't paying for water, trash, etc.
She is also hell bent on the FET. They have to take into account her traveling back to Cali just for transfers and visits.

Here’s the first house they were looking at. Let me work on the one they they’re ObSeSSeD with! Image

https://www.kw.com/homes-for-sale/77302 ... 70095.html

What I need to know is, wtf are they going to do with all of the house? They can barely keep the rental clean. Like... tf?!? And all of that land, homeboy is gonna need to mow all of it. And when I saw that gorgeous kitchen I just thought these two are going to fuck it all up and let that dirty cat all over the counters. That’s just too big of a home for two lazy ass kids to take care of. My husband retires in about 4 years from the Army and we could realistically afford this home. Once I’m done with nursing school, his retirement check and his check from the VA and he plans to work of course when he get out. We have a plan!!! We have goals that we want to realistically set for ourselves. Then again, since we’ve been together we have always accomplished what we wanted in life. I was around her age when I got married and had our twins. But let’s be real, they are looking at the grits and the glam of the home versus the practicality of what they can handle and what they can afford. If you work hard enough you will achieve what you want in life. They aren’t living in the real would. And yes rash, you’re boring and basic!!! Deal with it, or do something about it! Because I and many others called you boring not to long ago.

What’s up bitch! Image. How you doing!?!ImageImage take from fucking advice from some hard working, loving and care adults.

THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID!!

Holy typos!! ImageImage sorry guys hahah! I was pissed off when I was typing this.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

RottieMama wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:

According to Google, the max amount for a VA loan is $484,000. Which, does put them in line with their $500,000 budget. Yes, Justin served his country, but if neither of them are working, they will not get approved for a VA loan. It’s not a guarantee! Most veterans leave the armed services and immediately go back to work.

Could y’all just imagine that clickbait if they did get denied?

-US Govt stopped us from buying our dream house
-My husband is a veteran and we’re homeless (so scary!)
-VA benefits denied my family our dream house! (Pls help!)

It depends on what kind of chapter or should I say discharge that he received in order to qualify him for the benefits. If he wasn’t flagged before getting out, he should be able ( if they have good credit, and a stable job(s) ). It would have been better to get the VA loan before he got out. Because once he’s out, they need to have a stable job. So that’s why they aren’t using the VA I’m pretty sure. That and I’m sure they lack credit. My husband wants to know what’s wrong with Justin ImageImage. I told him about his thoughts about the lawn and he looked at me like I was crazy, and asked me is this guy stupid ImageImageImage. They won’t tell the truth if it kills them. If they had that 20% they would have already moved.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Andielina0984 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
Momto3boys wrote: He was in the military so he is guarnteed a home loan but they still have a budget they have to go with

According to Google, the max amount for a VA loan is $484,000. Which, does put them in line with their $500,000 budget. Yes, Justin served his country, but if neither of them are working, so they still will not get approved for a VA loan. Most veterans leave the armed services and immediately go back to work.

Yeah you don’t just quit the reserves. You re-enlist which means you sign a contract. Usually 4-5 years. You don’t just say “Hey, I’m done playing Navy man”.

I was active duty Army and then went reserves for 5 years. No matter the branch, they all have contracts. That being said, I’m going to call bullshit on him ever re-enlisting as a reservist then. Or he got a dishonorable discharge. Which means he would have had to have done something really fucked up to get kicked out. But even that is a process in its own. So I’m gonna go with they lied for views.

That’s what my husband thinks. He thinks he lied. I played that vlog back for him and he was like wtf is he talking about lol.

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

I just have to laugh about them thinking they could afford a ginormous house with lots of land and a big pool. These 2 numbskulls must not have a single clue as to how much money it would take to maintain all of that. They complain about their rent getting increased but do they have a clue how much their utilities alone would be on a monthly basis? Tomato face doesn’t even want to maintain their teeny tiny yard so what makes either of them think that he would want to have to work on maintaining the yard and pool on a daily basis?
I don’t watch their videos every time they post so correct me if I’m wrong. Does Emma not know how to hold her own bottle? I noticed her grandma was holding it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

If they could realistically buy that house or any of those they wouldn't have shown them. Unless she thinks she can use stalkers like her bestie Keren
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I've changed my tune. I almost WANT them to get their "dream home" at a half million dollars. (which they can't, but I'm thinking hypothetically here.) It'd be fun to watch him whine about mowing the lawn, and to watch her not mop all those hardwood and tile floors. That house would go to shit so fast! And then the moment these idiots realize they got in too deep and can't afford it? It might humble them. Bring them back down to reality. Make them decent people...

Nahhh who am I kidding? She lost a BABY and that bitch doesn't have an ounce of humility. She's a lost cause. It'd still be fun to watch them F up that house though!

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Unrelated to all the house talk, but I hate Justin’s shoes so much. He dresses like he’s 14.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Tinkerbell22 wrote:I just have to laugh about them thinking they could afford a ginormous house with lots of land and a big pool. These 2 numbskulls must not have a single clue as to how much money it would take to maintain all of that. They complain about their rent getting increased but do they have a clue how much their utilities alone would be on a monthly basis? Tomato face doesn’t even want to maintain their teeny tiny yard so what makes either of them think that he would want to have to work on maintaining the yard and pool on a daily basis?
I don’t watch their videos every time they post so correct me if I’m wrong. Does Emma not know how to hold her own bottle? I noticed her grandma was holding it.

I’ve been meaning to mention that about Emma and you just reminded me. She hasn’t held her own bottle in any of the vlogs. I’m an early childhood educator and that’s alarming. I mean, I know some babies are “lazy” and don’t want to hold the bottle but every time she’s drinking a bottle, she’s in someone’s arms and the person is holding it for her.

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Ld5 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:11 pm I wonder why she doesn’t try for a MLM... I’m sure her minions fan base would eat that up and give her a paycheck. She needs to find something she truly has interest in and roll with it. These paid advertising products I’m sure don’t give her enough money as opposed to actually working and selling a product.

Whats an MLM?
CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurlupandDye »

marissalasel wrote:The house they went to look at is listed at 499,999 (will not likely sell for anything less than 480000). Can someone please explain to me how that’s *exactly* in their price range when NEITHER one of them have jobs? And even if Justin was full time military, you cannot afford a home at that price with a military salary.

Rachelle is really banking on this influencer gig to work out for them. She’s sadly mistaken. I feel so bad for them watching that video...

You can afford a house that price on a military salary depending on rank. Justin wasn’t in long enough to make it there and he didn’t do 20 years, so no pension for added income.

They cannot afford it with their current situation. I feel like they just use it as clickbait. They would both have to get off of their asses and work.

I have zero sympathy for them. They are both young and able bodied. They can work real jobs if they want it bad enough. Emma is a perfectly healthy child that can go to daycare if Rachelle wanted to go back to work. Hell, she worked in a Daycare, so she has that experience and she could get free childcare where she works if she went that route. I don’t ever see this You Tube thing taking off, especially since they are really cracking down on family vloggers, and the market is already saturated with them. Their subscriber to views ratio is already shit. I’m sure that’s why they want another baby so bad, because it brings in views temporarily like it did when she was pregnant with Emma after they lost Brynn. That’s what she’s probably banking on: Get pregnant again, make some money so they can buy the house they cannot afford. It could be why they ate rushing the transfer, who knows.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

You can get a mortgage with youtube as your job. The problem is they are being unrealistic to what they can afford.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Shiratedesco wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:11 pm I wonder why she doesn’t try for a MLM... I’m sure her minions fan base would eat that up and give her a paycheck. She needs to find something she truly has interest in and roll with it. These paid advertising products I’m sure don’t give her enough money as opposed to actually working and selling a product.

Whats an MLM?
Direct sales company. Like plexus, color street, younique, lularoe etc.

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Ld5 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:39 pm
Shiratedesco wrote:

Whats an MLM?
Direct sales company. Like plexus, color street, younique, lularoe etc.

Thanks for explaining!
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

That’s what my husband thinks. He thinks he lied. I played that vlog back for him and he was like wtf is he talking about lol.

Oh can someone tell me why people think he was kicked out? I know nothing about active military or how to get out so I’m interested in how one goes about just leaving like he did.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Throat cancer? This bitch is ridiculous. It’s probably old ass fast food lodged in her trap. She’s such a fucking hypochondriac

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alysia887 wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:

Oh can someone tell me why people think he was kicked out? I know nothing about active military or how to get out so I’m interested in how one goes about just leaving like he did.

I don’t actually think he was kicked out. I’m just giving two possible scenarios for which he now decided to not play navy. One would be he got kicked out or something medical which lets face it, trash would have milked it. And the second scenario is that he never actually re-enlisted

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”