JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Post by twomommies » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:56 pm

MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 946408.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
She needs to quit with the crop type tops and vagina eating shorts...I cannot imagine what they think of her at that dance school lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm

sondraK wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:05 pm
If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Me,too.When I went to the original,there was a lady....no kids,she was the child....giggling and laughing her ass off the whole time.Annoying af! And she would hollar out,"I love it!" Good,then keep your mouth shut so others can hear
I laughed so hard at thisImagelady was probably on day leave from the mental healthcare institution
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellie- » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Sparklingdee wrote:If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Lmao Jess would never stand in line, for that she'd have to be there on time. She's on "Jessstime" guyzzzzz.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:43 pm

ellie- wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 pm
Sparklingdee wrote:If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Lmao Jess would never stand in line, for that she'd have to be there on time. She's on "Jessstime" guyzzzzz.

She'll invent the fastpass for movie someday.JesssPasss.LOL
LIke someone else said,it's JesssWorld;everyone else just lives in it
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:43 pm

ellie- wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 pm

She'll invent the fastpass for movie someday.JesssPasss.LOL
LIke someone else said,it's JesssWorld;everyone else just lives in it
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:04 pm

twomommies wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:56 pm
[quote="MommaMia3

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
She needs to quit with the crop type tops and vagina eating shorts...I cannot imagine what they think of her at that dance school lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Is Jesss friends w any of the dance moms,besides Janelle? It seems they all ignore her,which is what I would do
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Babbs18 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm
sondraK wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:05 pm
If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Me,too.When I went to the original,there was a lady....no kids,she was the child....giggling and laughing her ass off the whole time.Annoying af! And she would hollar out,"I love it!" Good,then keep your mouth shut so others can hear
I laughed so hard at thisImagelady was probably on day leave from the mental healthcare institution
Probably! LOL
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MamaJoAnna » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:46 pm

Hi guys! I'm SO sorry about the wait for a new thread, I moved to a new apartment/city about a month ago and we've finally gotten to a point where I can sometimes check in here Image I haven't even really gotten to watch YouTube...I've been so deprived! Haha!

New thread! viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16027
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
I'm a busy mama with 2 kids and a recent move under my belt, so I may not be 100% active. Thanks for understanding!

Return to “JesssFam”