JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by SouthernGal »

I said when she first got her hair cut short that Jess gave up on it and doesn't even brush it and someone jumped down my throat and disagreed. Lol seems I was right all along. She hates that Lilia has shorter hair now and that Addie can't seem to grow any.
Girl needs to stop worrying about the appearance they can't control and take better care of them.
I'm seriously surprised that CPS hasn't got involved with some of the shit she shows on her vlogs. They are always dirty, clearly don't eat very well, let's them play in the middle of the road unsupervised, shows them naked in her videos.
Just cause you CAN pop out kids left and right doesn't mean you should.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

SouthernGal wrote:I said when she first got her hair cut short that Jess gave up on it and doesn't even brush it and someone jumped down my throat and disagreed. Lol seems I was right all along. She hates that Lilia has shorter hair now and that Addie can't seem to grow any.
Girl needs to stop worrying about the appearance they can't control and take better care of them.
I'm seriously surprised that CPS hasn't got involved with some of the shit she shows on her vlogs. They are always dirty, clearly don't eat very well, let's them play in the middle of the road unsupervised, shows them naked in her videos.

Sorry, maybe it’s not the point of your comment, I don’t understand why CPS always gets thrown around on these boards just because they don’t agree with their parenting. I don’t agree with Jess’ parenting at all, but she’s not abusing or starving her children and that’s obvious. CPS caseworkers are already stretched so thin helping children that actually need it without opening a bogus case against Jess because she doesn’t wipe them down when they camp. Is it gross and inconsiderate? Yeah. Is it negligent and abusive? No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

She is so over dramatic in her videos I can barely stand to watch anymore. Like calm TF down, none of it is as serious as she makes it out to be. It’s all for the clickbait.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

chelsieross7 wrote:Not just the kids but the beds in the camper get gross too. And you know jess doesn't properly clean that thing, it probably smells or will smell soon. Shes gross
That's what I've thought the whole them. Especially since they don't even clean out the camper when they're done. She's shown a few times the pantry still full of food from months earlier, the milk last time. You know for a Damn fact those beds aren't getting washed. It makes me so angry coz I would LOVE a camper like that and id take such good care of it!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

MommaMia3 wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:21 am Ugh why is she so openly gross? We camp & idgaf my kids are getting some type of shower/wipe down because they do get so dirty playing outside. And you know damn well she isn’t washing the sheets & blankets after every trip cause she’s nasty.

I can only imagine how gross they really are. I feel like if she's this comfortable being this gross on video then it has to be far worse behind the scenes.

I will admit I've sent a kid to bed dirty when I know I should have forced a bath, but they were tired, I was tired, and the fight wasn't worth it. But I always make sure to change the sheets the next day and make them bathe as soon as they wake up.
I think most parents have had moments like that, but the difference is that it's not an everyday thing. I hate that Jess uses the whole "you have to pick your battles" thing as an excuse to not parent and let her kids do whatever they want.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I would actually like to see her battle.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

megangold27 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:I said when she first got her hair cut short that Jess gave up on it and doesn't even brush it and someone jumped down my throat and disagreed. Lol seems I was right all along. She hates that Lilia has shorter hair now and that Addie can't seem to grow any.

Sorry, maybe it’s not the point of your comment, I don’t understand why CPS always gets thrown around on these boards just because they don’t agree with their parenting. I don’t agree with Jess’ parenting at all, but she’s not abusing or starving her children and that’s obvious. CPS caseworkers are already stretched so thin helping children that actually need it without opening a bogus case against Jess because she doesn’t wipe them down when they camp. Is it gross and inconsiderate? Yeah. Is it negligent and abusive? No.

I agree Jessica may be stupid and we not like her, but she loves her kids, provides, and takes care of them. Maybe not perfectly but no need to even mention CPS. I was taken by CPS rightfully so and spent half my childhood in foster care. You have to think would taking someone’s kids from them hurt the kids more or help them. In cases of drugs, abuse, and neglect obviously yes it’s better for the kids. For petty stuff like mentioned you would be damaging her kids more by removing them and opening them up to potential abuse. The emotional trauma alone from that damages children. The foster care system has flaws which include some bad people being foster parents and all the troubled kids in the system. So people who throw CPS around need to seriously think beforehand.

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

I agree with you. These kids are not in danger, they’re just being raised with different standards than we would like.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't agree with cps exactly but it is surprising neighbors haven't complained or something. You don't see other kids just playing in their street. When Chris was loading the truck in that camping vlog Addis took off for the road. No way an adult would've gotten to her had a car been coming down. The sad thing is Jess blames everyone else and what will it take for her to realize she needs to protect them.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

prettyll wrote:
megangold27 wrote:

I agree Jessica may be stupid and we not like her, but she loves her kids, provides, and takes care of them. Maybe not perfectly but no need to even mention CPS. I was taken by CPS rightfully so and spent half my childhood in foster care. You have to think would taking someone’s kids from them hurt the kids more or help them. In cases of drugs, abuse, and neglect obviously yes it’s better for the kids. For petty stuff like mentioned you would be damaging her kids more by removing them and opening them up to potential abuse. The emotional trauma alone from that damages children. The foster care system has flaws which include some bad people being foster parents and all the troubled kids in the system. So people who throw CPS around need to seriously think beforehand.

I didn't say that I would like to see CPS step in. I'm saying I'm surprised they haven't with the content she puts out there. There is plenty there to give them the impression they need to do a house check.
I was taken from my biological parents at 6 weeks old, I don't loosely throw around CPS. I'm just surprised is all.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Why does Chris remind me ciaobella’s husband rat lmaoo. Anyone watch her

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

SouthernGal wrote:
prettyll wrote:
megangold27 wrote: Sorry, maybe it’s not the point of your comment, I don’t understand why CPS always gets thrown around on these boards just because they don’t agree with their parenting. I don’t agree with Jess’ parenting at all, but she’s not abusing or starving her children and that’s obvious. CPS caseworkers are already stretched so thin helping children that actually need it without opening a bogus case against Jess because she doesn’t wipe them down when they camp. Is it gross and inconsiderate? Yeah. Is it negligent and abusive? No.

I didn't say that I would like to see CPS step in. I'm saying I'm surprised they haven't with the content she puts out there. There is plenty there to give them the impression they need to do a house check.
I was taken from my biological parents at 6 weeks old, I don't loosely throw around CPS. I'm just surprised is all.

Im not trying to seem argumentative but again, I think it just comes down to that we don’t agree with her parenting and some people can’t distinguish that from something that is actually harmful. What exactly would warrant a CPS check in your eyes? Because I can’t think of one truly negligent/dangerous/abusive thing she’s doing.
**This is not including showing her kids half naked on camera/intentional suggestive shots/etc...I think we can all agree this is morally wrong given the current climate of YouTube and her wide reach in social media. But posting a video of your kid in a bathtub isn’t illegal.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

The comments on Lilia’s hair make me sad.
That kid was so stoked when she got it cut. Now she’s going to think about every single comment her dumb mother has made and never want short hair again.
Great way to instil body image issues.
Especially when you add on all the comments about how tiny Lilia is.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

megangold27 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
prettyll wrote:

Im not trying to seem argumentative but again, I think it just comes down to that we don’t agree with her parenting and some people can’t distinguish that from something that is actually harmful. What exactly would warrant a CPS check in your eyes? Because I can’t think of one truly negligent/dangerous/abusive thing she’s doing.
**This is not including showing her kids half naked on camera/intentional suggestive shots/etc...I think we can all agree this is morally wrong given the current climate of YouTube and her wide reach in social media. But posting a video of your kid in a bathtub isn’t illegal.

I'm speaking on strictly seeing her videos.
House a mess,they never get packed nutritional food, always dirty, playing in the road unsupervised. Sure I don't agree with her parenting. But like I said, I didn't say I would like to see them step in. I'm saying STRICTLY seeing her videos, I'm surprised it hasn't happened.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Whatever happened,it's dumb to leave a generator in the back where it's easily stolen.

CPS standards are very low anymore,so no reason for them to investigate.They have food..although it could be better,clothes,roof over their heads...could be cleaner and tidier but that's enough;in addition to some moderate health care..again,could be better but it's enough.Playing in street,not unheard of. Jesss would just say they were watching them if something happened
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

prettyll wrote:
megangold27 wrote:

Yeah agreed! Because what would CPS even DO? My parents had CPS come investigate them I think twice and my sister and I were never removed from the home. It wasn’t a great environment but it was largely a better one than any place we could have been sent otherwise.

All these YT parents are not great. Their kids will likely suffer as a result and that SUCKS. But the alternative is not necessarily better and it’s not necessarily a “fix.”

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

sondraK wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:24 pm Whatever happened,it's dumb to leave a generator in the back where it's easily stolen.

CPS standards are very low anymore,so no reason for them to investigate.They have food..although it could be better,clothes,roof over their heads...could be cleaner and tidier but that's enough;in addition to some moderate health care..again,could be better but it's enough.Playing in street,not unheard of. Jesss would just say they were watching them if something happened
God forbid it ever happen, but in case of an incident, Jess has CCTV. It'll be some sad footage of Addie in nothing but her nappy, unsupervised and running into the road and Jess will still blame the driver. Jess had (and still has) the option to buy a house away from roads so the kids could play outside safely but she didn't. And with their continuous renovations it's likely they won't be moving anytime soon. Her kids can't play in their back garden so Jess thinks she owns the street with those road-signs that even now she's been neglecting to put up. It's an accident waiting to happen.
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

Idk about anyone else. But Chris sounded VERY feminine while he was telling everyone what happened. I get gay vibes from him

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Sounding fem or how masculine one acts has nothing to do with them being gay. Gender expression and sexuality are different things.

I'm surprised CPS hasn't shown up because from the outside someone seeing dirty too skinny kids playing in the road someone might assume neglect and or addiction. Not that anything would happened but I'd be surprised if nobody has never called on her over the years.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop2 wrote:Sounding fem or how masculine one acts has nothing to do with them being gay. Gender expression and sexuality are different things.

I'm surprised CPS hasn't shown up because from the outside someone seeing dirty too skinny kids playing in the road someone might assume neglect and or addiction. Not that anything would happened but I'd be surprised if nobody has never called on her over the years.
Omg. Thank you. I guess I wasn't coming across very clear in my comments? Because that's exactly what I was trying to say but everyone took it as me saying, "CPS needs to come take these kids away now!" Not at all what I was saying. Lol

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

How Chris acted seemed as though he was acting. Sorry but that's how I saw it. He's usually really confident on,saying things, I don't think it would be because he was scared since he was in the store but it just seems odd.

Return to “JesssFam”