GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Howlin17 wrote:There is definitely something wrong with the pastry. Her joints maybe? And all of the bruises.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She just looks so unwell, doesn’t she? The little soul looks like she is in pain. It makes me so angry!

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Mervellla wrote:
DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
3momstrong wrote:For those of you who were questioning TyPERV’s father’s death, this MAY help with the sleuthing. Not 100% positive this is the correct Bryant Gardner but a few of the puzzle pieces seem to fit. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f14610.jpg[/IMG]

Great sleuthing 3mom! Can you please let me know what website you used to find this info? Thanks again for sharing this with us!

If you google his name and add Arizona to the search, you can find results like that.
His name and state have been mentioned by Ashley and Tyson in various places.

I’m pretty good at finding things on the internet and this is about all I can find... Nothing even on Ancestry.... Image

Kveni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kveni »

Here's his high school pic...if he went to school in Arizona [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d1f724.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Kveni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kveni »

Kveni wrote:Here's his high school pic...if he went to school in Arizona [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d1f724.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.camelback72.org/class_index.cfm

The picture didn't really turn up

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Mervellla wrote:
DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:

Great sleuthing 3mom! Can you please let me know what website you used to find this info? Thanks again for sharing this with us!

If you google his name and add Arizona to the search, you can find results like that.
His name and state have been mentioned by Ashley and Tyson in various places.

I’m pretty good at finding things on the internet and this is about all I can find... Nothing even on Ancestry.... Image

What I meant was that this is the type of result that comes up when you google his name and state. I don’t know what website specifically, but you can find it by just googling his details. What I said may have been confusing lol Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ashley, an entrepreneur? More like scam artist.
Apparently it was Sunday when they vlogged, but the girls couldn't remember what they learned in Sunday school so who knows what day it really was. I wouldn't put it past them to make it look like it was Sunday when it was really a totally different day.
Especially since Branden did a vlog yesterday of his old neighborhood where he grew up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ears wrote:Did they turn off comments to that IG post?

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
They seem to have been deleting posts there - I noticed a fangirl post and I was keen to see what she was going to say as she was being a bit defensive, but her post and the post replying to her seem to have disappeared Image

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Tyson is on FB talking about how he is going to get healthy. He is starting Plexus and I am sure KADS will start signing up under him like crazy.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Enough wrote:Tyson is on FB talking about how he is going to get healthy. He is starting Plexus and I am sure KADS will start signing up under him like crazy.

Yep I stopped watching when he said he has signed up to be a Plexus ambassador.. That this will now be his job..... Yep believe it when I see it...

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Lak wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:55 pm
Howlin17 wrote:There is definitely something wrong with the pastry. Her joints maybe? And all of the bruises.....

Indie’s facial expressions since the airport incident lack any joy and as, she’s in pain. Why someone doesn’t step up to help is beyond comprehension.Image

It is bizarre to me also that nobody came forward, to her rescue then and especially now with the 'got flung off the back of a golf cart going full speed with no seat belts even available'. These coverups they have attempted are disgusting. I wanted to punch them today, 'Ok, everyone buckled up?' They show that the three are in the back buckled and the fav buckled in the front passenger seat. Trash is not in the cart yet, so she gets in and Evie is sitting between Trash and Tubs in the front, no seat belt that I could see. Actually the girls in the back looked to be sitting too forward in their seats, so not sure how 'secure' they really were. From the looks of it, not that secure. I guess they needed them loose so could get out easily to get those line up photos invading other people homes/yards to get those photos to make it look like she came from 'money' . 'This is where I grew up, (see I came from money') Curious why they had to sell and move? hummm?
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Enough wrote:Tyson is on FB talking about how he is going to get healthy. He is starting Plexus and I am sure KADS will start signing up under him like crazy.

Yep I stopped watching when he said he has signed up to be a Plexus ambassador.. That this will now be his job..... Yep believe it when I see it...

My neighbor does this and has very good results from it because she is dedicated to her health. Tubby is not, he will never last but he will end up making money of the KADS.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:

I know someone that was making pretty good money with Plexus and was the way/breathe/sleep obsessed type that recently jumped ship. So clearly the money isn’t there right now. And speaking of money not being there, clearly the money with Senegence is lacking if he’s getting a “job” and she’s (actually all of Senegence for that matter) trying to recruit new consultants left and right.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

His new FB for this is Quadruple the energy..... lol

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Enough wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:24 pm Tyson is on FB talking about how he is going to get healthy. He is starting Plexus and I am sure KADS will start signing up under him like crazy.

So, is this a MLM? I would say it's just another way to more widely advertise his failure at weight loss. Faddy would lose some at first (like everyone does) but he'll never sustain a weight loss. Who is going to buy from/because of him? Their fangirls who are hitting puberty? What a FaddyAss loser.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Oh my hod…some new gimmick to lose weight which will never work for him. Eat healthy, control your portions and exercise. It’s that easy. Put down the cokes and donuts and 40-ounce steaks with fried potatoes. Diets don’t work for you because you don’t stay with them. And diets don’t work unless you change your lifestyle.

While he is at it, he should quit feeding so much unhealthy food to his miracles. He is setting them up to be overweight and unhealthy just like him.

Talk is cheap Bison. Let’s see if you can actually do it and then pontificate. You have not earned the title “ambassador” until you actually accomplish meaningful weight loss and maintain it. I guess I’m a hater because I don’t think he can do it. With that said, haters should never be his motivation, but rather his “miracles”. For him, $$$ will be his biggest motivation and even with that, I don't think he has enough self control to do it.

He is selling something that hasn't even been proven to work for him. Why would anyone want to take weight loss advice from him or join his team when he is only an example of what not to do and what not to feed your children Where is his before and and after?
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

gram3 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:39 pm
Enough wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:24 pm Tyson is on FB talking about how he is going to get healthy. He is starting Plexus and I am sure KADS will start signing up under him like crazy.

So, is this a MLM? I would say it's just another way to more widely advertise his failure at weight loss. Faddy would lose some at first (like everyone does) but he'll never sustain a weight loss. Who is going to buy from/because of him? Their fangirls who are hitting puberty? What a FaddyAss loser.
Looking like a MLM to me. There is in no way this is going to happen/work, no matter what PervyPopPop came up with, with the deal. It would not have been Bison's thoughts, he likes his crap food too much. Not happening, total failure.
Frankenfish7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Frankenfish7 »

frenchiegirl wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:53 am Who the fuck goes to a concert with a minky??? seRiOuSlY?? Put on warm clothes. End of story.

Mind you he’s the same creepo who takes a blanket to the movie theatre.
On my way to the English Rockstar Muse gig (in Paris). I have no blankie with me ImageImageImage
Muse are amazing in concert. So jealous - could even call me a hater I suppose Image

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Enough wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:

My neighbor does this and has very good results from it because she is dedicated to her health. Tubby is not, he will never last but he will end up making money of the KADS.

Last night, he had Cooker Man for dinner and then a couple hours later was eating nachos and cheese during the concert. He will never lose weight without behavioral changes (and willpower). He obviously eats even when he's not hungry. And he makes piss poor food choices -- fat, sugar, empty calories. No little packet of powder is going to change that. But, that's not to say he won't make some money. Those KAD see only what they want to. Think of how fantastic they thought he looked during the keto diet phase.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited by Rileysmomma on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

OT, but what are these annoying popups asking if you want to give every poster's comment you 'like' a kin?? What are kins good for? I've given a couple, but have no idea why anyone should want one. Did I miss some explanation??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

OldCountry wrote:
gram3 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Looking like a MLM to me. There is in no way this is going to happen/work, no matter what PervyPopPop came up with, with the deal. It would not have been Bison's thoughts, he likes his crap food too much. Not happening, total failure.
Plexus is definitely an MLM. I’m surprised they haven’t jumped on this scam sooner, TBH. It will be interesting to see how this goes.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”