GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57

Unread post by gram3 »

Poor Faddy and Assley had to attempt to play the role of parents at the concert. Do you suppose the odds were fully decked out in pullups for the event? Can't imagine the Lazies leaving their seats to take anyone to use the toilet. I hope AnnyNash is on vacation today and Ma and Pa are both on their "last straw".
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Trash says what a wonderful memory she has of going down the back steps to her swing set and to her playhouse at 2 years old. I wonder what the ferals will remember of their childhood? "We played in the construction rubble while the house, that we bought, was being built. Slept in 'cages' until 4 years old in our undecorated bedrooms. Had to wear pullups because our bathroom was locked. Once in a while allowed in the unfinished not safe basement in which we had to climb over piles of discarded 'stuff' everywhere. We got to play on the front foyer steps, but mostly we were on the couch under our Minkys watching brain numbing shows. We did go to the library 3 times. Probably the best memory is going down the back steps to our too small too late playhouse and swings at 4 1/2 years old!"

Guess we will have to wait for Esme's tell all book. :tu:
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Didn’t Trash buy a huge amount of 4th of July crap last year from Pottery Barn?? Table settings and other useless decor? Then nobody sat at the garish table? Instead, the peons were sent to the backyard and sat on the ground on Minky blankets?
I imagine that Screech pouted all night being stuck in her seat with the ferals while Hugsy & sister wife gyrated in front of KU. After all, it’s Clown Whores birthday month!!! She wanted to show off her big ol cootch in her spread eagle pose!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Is that how much respect you have for your lord nd saviour tyler that you couldn't even iron your shirt. Wht a complete and utter slob and how disrespectful.

At the speed the golf cart was going at times I have absolutely no doubt that is how Indie got hurt. And is one of the reasons they didnt take her to the doc for fear of getting reported. This was before they had seat belts.

Asswitt, I wish someone close to you would tell you that your makeup makes you look a cross between a clown and a whore. I have a trangender friend, and I know you won't know what that means, but it means she was a man and has now transed to a woman. I can tell you that her makeup is perfect every single time. She puts us all to shame. You really need to get some lessions because you look ridiculous.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

OldCountry wrote:Trash says what a wonderful memory she has of going down the back steps to her swing set and to her playhouse at 2 years old. I wonder what the ferals will remember of their childhood? "We played in the construction rubble while the house, that we bought, was being built. Slept in 'cages' until 4 years old in our undecorated bedrooms. Had to wear pullups because our bathroom was locked. Once in a while allowed in the unfinished not safe basement in which we had to climb over piles of discarded 'stuff' everywhere. We got to play on the front foyer steps, but mostly we were on the couch under our Minkys watching brain numbing shows. We did go to the library 3 times. Probably the best memory is going down the back steps to our too small too late playhouse and swings at 4 1/2 years old!"

Don’t forget they had the insulation downstairs in the basement to play with. That’s so entertaining and stimulating for a child’s mind.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Petty, I know. But it's LOSE your voice, not "loose"
These people are so ignorant. How can anyone look up to them?
And yes, I am jealous Manny got to high five KU. Love him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:23 am
OldCountry wrote:Trash says what a wonderful memory she has of going down the back steps to her swing set and to her playhouse at 2 years old. I wonder what the ferals will remember of their childhood? "We played in the construction rubble while the house, that we bought, was being built. Slept in 'cages' until 4 years old in our undecorated bedrooms. Had to wear pullups because our bathroom was locked. Once in a while allowed in the unfinished not safe basement in which we had to climb over piles of discarded 'stuff' everywhere. We got to play on the front foyer steps, but mostly we were on the couch under our Minkys watching brain numbing shows. We did go to the library 3 times. Probably the best memory is going down the back steps to our too small too late playhouse and swings at 4 1/2 years old!"

Don’t forget they had the insulation downstairs in the basement to play with. That’s so entertaining and stimulating for a child’s mind.

Oh yeah, I do remember that. In quite a few areas the insulation was falling out of the walls. Probably the ferals pulling on it. I also remember the plastic elevated car track that they could ride on sitting on a little car. It was along a wall that had insulation and also close to another wall that didn't. But that wall had the exposed electrical wiring in it within reach.

We have not see them in basement for a while. Wonder if they let them down there but just don't film it because people would be horrified of the condition down there. It was awful then, I can't imagine what it looks like now.
ApplePancake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ApplePancake »

I can't post a pic but maybe someone else can. The greeds posted some pics on GQS (Edit - Tyson's IG) a couple hours ago and I'm completely taken aback by how malnourished Indie (and Esme) look. Look at those girls' legs. They are completely skin and bones. :(
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Someone sent them monogrammed shirts for the girls, as if they need more free shit sent to them. Image Several people have commented saying that Esme & Evie have on each other’s shirts. Way to go parents of the year. Image Are they that fucking dumb they don’t know what the initials stand for with their own children? Wow. Just wow.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 36288a.jpg[/IMG]

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

ApplePancake wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:55 pm I can't post a pic but maybe someone else can. The greeds posted some pics on GQS (Edit - Tyson's IG) a couple hours ago and I'm completely taken aback by how malnourished Indie (and Esme) look. Look at those girls' legs. They are completely skin and bones. :(

The cats have on monogrammed shirts someone sent. A poster pointed out that Evie and Esme have each other shirts on - they can tell by initials. Brilliance on display. And AshyNan is on duty again today. She needs a couple months off. If I were her, I'd run away. But, she's a weirdo too.

Edited to say my comment looks strangely similar to the one posted by GAPeach70. Sorry, I didn't get a warning about "rethink your post because someone already thought of it dummy" message. Posts must have crossed in internet outerspace.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

GA Peach70 wrote:Someone sent them monogrammed shirts for the girls, as if they need more free shit sent to them. Image Several people have commented saying that Esme & Evie have on each other’s shirts. Way to go parents of the year. Image Are they that fucking dumb they don’t know what the initials stand for with their own children? Wow. Just wow.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 36288a.jpg[/IMG]

How beyond stupid can you be that strangers on the internet can tell your kids MONOGRAMMED shirts are mixed up and you can’t. Dumb is an understatement. They are utterly stupid.

Unread post by Guest »

GA Peach70 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:05 pm Someone sent them monogrammed shirts for the girls, as if they need more free shit sent to them. Image Several people have commented saying that Esme & Evie have on each other’s shirts. Way to go parents of the year. Image Are they that fucking dumb they don’t know what the initials stand for with their own children? Wow. Just wow.

How filthy the ferals legs and feet are today.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

ApplePancake wrote:I can't post a pic but maybe someone else can. The greeds posted some pics on GQS (Edit - Tyson's IG) a couple hours ago and I'm completely taken aback by how malnourished Indie (and Esme) look. Look at those girls' legs. They are completely skin and bones. :(
I also noticed how malnourished she looked. There was an IG story a couple days ago of Esme (maybe) jumping on a trampoline at a friends house and she looked so thin and frail. All the girls are so unhealthy looking.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Senegence are really pushing for new sign-ups, aren’t they? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e92333.jpg[/IMG]

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Did they turn off comments to that IG post?

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

There is definitely something wrong with the pastry. Her joints maybe? And all of the bruises.....

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

3momstrong wrote:For those of you who were questioning TyPERV’s father’s death, this MAY help with the sleuthing. Not 100% positive this is the correct Bryant Gardner but a few of the puzzle pieces seem to fit. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f14610.jpg[/IMG]

Great sleuthing 3mom! Can you please let me know what website you used to find this info? Thanks again for sharing this with us!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:24 pm
GA Peach70 wrote:Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:05 pm Someone sent them monogrammed shirts for the girls, as if they need more free shit sent to them. Image Several people have commented saying that Esme & Evie have on each other’s shirts. Way to go parents of the year. Image Are they that fucking dumb they don’t know what the initials stand for with their own children? Wow. Just wow.

How filthy the ferals legs and feet are today.

HaHa I was just trying to post, which I lost, 'What is up with the color of the girls legs?' I just thought it was an unhealthy color for them, set aside all the scuffs and scrapes they all have, especially Indie and Esme. It didn't occur to me that it was dirt. Makes sense.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Howlin17 wrote:There is definitely something wrong with the pastry. Her joints maybe? And all of the bruises.....

Indie’s facial expressions since the airport incident lack any joy and as, she’s in pain. Why someone doesn’t step up to help is beyond comprehension.Image

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
3momstrong wrote:For those of you who were questioning TyPERV’s father’s death, this MAY help with the sleuthing. Not 100% positive this is the correct Bryant Gardner but a few of the puzzle pieces seem to fit. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f14610.jpg[/IMG]

Great sleuthing 3mom! Can you please let me know what website you used to find this info? Thanks again for sharing this with us!

If you google his name and add Arizona to the search, you can find results like that.
His name and state have been mentioned by Ashley and Tyson in various places.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”