Britney FAQ

Trs2709
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Britney FAQ

Unread post by Trs2709 »

I just started watching her YT channel. It’s confusing. Would someone please do a brief summary? I think she has 3 kids with Ean and then met Frank online and now has a baby, new house and marriage with him. Is that right? Here are some questions that I just don’t have the time to watch all million videos to figure out.
1) Why do some people refer to Frank as “Pastor” Frank? Isn’t he a firefighter?
2) Has she ever had a job besides YT? She’s made quite a few upgrades in her life in the past two years. Is it mostly from YT income?
Thanks for any info.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Re: For newbies! Help!

Unread post by jrs »

they probably call him pastor because he comes from a super religious family and i don’t believe she’s ever had another job. i remember when aria was little she was doing online school for i want to say nursing or something but i don’t think she ever finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Britney FAQ

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Trs2709 wrote:I just started watching her YT channel. It’s confusing. Would someone please do a brief summary? I think she has 3 kids with Ean and then met Frank online and now has a baby, new house and marriage with him. Is that right? Here are some questions that I just don’t have the time to watch all million videos to figure out.
1) Why do some people refer to Frank as “Pastor” Frank? Isn’t he a firefighter?
2) Has she ever had a job besides YT? She’s made quite a few upgrades in her life in the past two years. Is it mostly from YT income?
Thanks for any info.

Hey girl, welcome to shit show that is Britneyandbaby!

You are correct. She got knocked up at 17 and had Aria. She continued to be with/live with baby daddy Ean who worked two jobs while Brit stayed home with Aria and took online classes. They planned to have another child— Nolan, who was born without a thumb on one hand. Some blood tests early in his life showed that he might have muscular dystrophy (which is typically not diagnosed so early) and after a muscle biopsy it was determined that he does have duchenne’s muscular dystrophy which is passed by the mother. Britney is a carrier and her daughters have a chance of also being carriers (but Brit has not tested them) and passing the disease on to their sons. Any son Britney conceives has a 50/50 chance of being born with DMD which has no cure.
Unbeknownst to her viewers, things weren’t going well in Britney and Ean’s relationship so they decided to have a third baby, which Britney called “a bandaid baby.” Harlow was born and did not patch up her parents issues so right after her 1st birthday, Britney called off her engagement and moved out of the townhouse she shared with Ean. For the first time she was living on her own with all three kids. Despite never being married, Britney treated the event like a divorce and called herself a single mom. Ean was still seen in videos, helping out and stopping by. Britney explained to viewers that things had been bad for awhile behind closed doors and she just needed to focus on herself and her kids and have a fresh start. Cue Frank entering the scene.
Their story is they met on match.com According to them, they started talking and dating in early April... only a few short months after Britney moved out. She introduced him to her kids and her viewers almost immediately, spurring a lot of controversy among her “fans.” Frank appeared to be living with her and the kids quickly too, and the pregnancy rumors started to spread. Turns out, she definitely was pregnant (in May!) to her new boo and internet sleuths figured out that they also got married in late June. Court records are public information but Britney thinks she’s a celebrity whose private information was “leaked.” So she decided to embrace the shot gun living room wedding and went full “FiRe WifeyYY.”
They also decided to build a house together and documented the entire process for the viewers as well as the surprise pregnancy.
Scarlett was born in February, making them a mixed brood of 5. In q&a videos Britney and frank have said that they will probably have one more together but “like in 5 years.” However, there’s a bit of a bump in recent pictures of Brit so many of us have been speculating if she’s already pregnant again or if her body is just finally succumbing to her fast food, diabetes coffee diet.

Britney’s real name is Brittany but she claims no one said it correctly and she loved Britney Spears so she spells it that way now.
Frank is actually Robert Franklin, but obviously goes by Frank. He is a firefighter, was previously engaged, and Luna the dog was his with his ex fiancé.

I think that about sums it all up. She’s never worked a job in her life. Ever. Never. Just YouTube. She claims to make good money on YouTube but we also speculate she is house poor and has no savings. Time will tell.

oinacin27

Re: Britney FAQ

Unread post by oinacin27 »

I never understood few things about britneyandbaby:
1. Why her mother is never ever in her posts and she never talk about her but she does include her dad whenever he comes by (which is in different state—if I got it right)? There is only one time i ever saw her in one of her videos (once she was in an elevator in a supermarket with her, Aria was baby a bit over 1) or she once said the word “my mom” when she answered to questions what her mom thinks about being pregnant in her first videos. But we’ve seen more of her grandma, even included in a insta post once. Idk all this time she acted like she is motherless, for such a young age I always found it odd.
2. What actually happened with her and Vanessa when they suddenly stopped their friendship before Nolan was born? It was so awkward when they met at their other friend’s girl birthday party and acted like once upon a time childhood friends that nearly know each anymore after many years. And then they get back as best friends (after her split from Ean) like nothing happened.
3. What happened to her online school, did she finished it? Because she made it look like she was so diligent and almost finished it, hard to think she dropped it so easy.
t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

Jesus I’ve been watching since Nolan was born. That’s honestly a nice brief thing you wrote I work a full tome job. I work my ass off and live on my own but don’t have kids or any other responsibilities besides bills lmao

t97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by t97 »

But also to clarify after she got with frank I stopped liking her

omarlopez

Unread post by omarlopez »

good post!
Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Paige95 »

Wow this was the best summary I’ve seen and I’ve been to watching since aria was a baby lol

alberttjohn8
Discord name: alberttjohn8

Unread post by alberttjohn8 »

I think that about sums it all up. She’s never worked a job in her life. Ever. Never. Just YouTube. She claims to make good money on YouTube but we also speculate she is house poor and has no savings. Time will tell.
hello dear

Teatv

Return to “Britneyandbaby”