girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: Suffering from Penis Envy, Welcome Baby Gray | Part #35

Unread post by girlandboymom »

aribethy wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:Please correct me if I’m wrong but the issue with the rock n play isn’t from not following directions it’s from positional asphyxiation. She said we follow the directions to a T. I’m pretty sure they were recalled because of the way the baby is positioned in it and NO one should be using them anymore! It’s not from lack of following directions it’s from the way the rock n play is designed. Besides why even risk it!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are correct. While a lot of people are harping in it having been labeled as a sleeper and people “not using it correctly” , it doesn’t change the fact that babies did pass away WITH proper use due to the way it positions the baby.

The directions on the rock n play are very clear- it is not for babies to sleep in, do not leave baby in it for extended periods of time, they must be strapped in so they can't roll over and do not leave baby unattended in it. I absolutely loved mine and used it properly with both kids. It isn't any more dangerous than any other baby furniture as long as you follow the directions at all times. I can't stand Airhead, but if she truly is following the directions, I see no issue in her using it. TMan leaves her baby in another room with a blanket. That's a way scarier scenario to me.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

girlandboymom wrote:
aribethy wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:Please correct me if I’m wrong but the issue with the rock n play isn’t from not following directions it’s from positional asphyxiation. She said we follow the directions to a T. I’m pretty sure they were recalled because of the way the baby is positioned in it and NO one should be using them anymore! It’s not from lack of following directions it’s from the way the rock n play is designed. Besides why even risk it!?

You are correct. While a lot of people are harping in it having been labeled as a sleeper and people “not using it correctly” , it doesn’t change the fact that babies did pass away WITH proper use due to the way it positions the baby.

The directions on the rock n play are very clear- it is not for babies to sleep in, do not leave baby in it for extended periods of time, they must be strapped in so they can't roll over and do not leave baby unattended in it. I absolutely loved mine and used it properly with both kids. It isn't any more dangerous than any other baby furniture as long as you follow the directions at all times. I can't stand Airhead, but if she truly is following the directions, I see no issue in her using it. TMan leaves her baby in another room with a blanket. That's a way scarier scenario to me.

Aaryn posted again on her stories today saying she didn't realize they had been completely recalled and she's not going to be using hers. She must have gotten a lot of messages about that Image

On another note this chick brings SO MUCH SHIT WITH HER TO THE HOSPITAL omg. You'd think she was staying for a week! With my song I was induced at 37 weeks for pre-eclampsia and it was a total surprise. We went to the Dr for my checkup and they told us to go straight to the hospital to check one and have my water broken. I didn't even have my bag packed yet so my husband had to run home with a list of things I knew I needed (toothbrush, Toothpaste, pajamas, socks, etc). And guess what? You don't need a whole ton of crap for a 2 day hospital stay Image

Also I was 3cm at 37 weeks so being dilated does not mean labor is imminent

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

aribethy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aribethy »

girlandboymom wrote:
aribethy wrote:

I understand that some people still think it can be used safely, but the way that it positions a baby is a hazard. It can easily cause positional asphyxiation, used properly or not. Only a small number of rock n play deaths were from the device being used improperly.

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

aribethy wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
aribethy wrote: You are correct. While a lot of people are harping in it having been labeled as a sleeper and people “not using it correctly” , it doesn’t change the fact that babies did pass away WITH proper use due to the way it positions the baby.

I understand that some people still think it can be used safely, but the way that it positions a baby is a hazard. It can easily cause positional asphyxiation, used properly or not. Only a small number of rock n play deaths were from the device being used improperly.

There's really no way to prove how they were used. My babies were never in them longer than maybe 10-15 minutes at a time and only while awake and in my direct line of vision. I think a lot of parents let their babies nap in them. At least two deaths were regarding babies that were past the age limit and rolled themselves over. It is heartbreaking but again goes back to the fact that baby equipment should never be used as babysitters. Maybe some of her subs are telling her to send it back cause Airhead is a lazy parent.

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

girlandboymom wrote:
aribethy wrote:

Or the dockatot and snuggle me they all
Swear by. The babies could roll over and smother themselves. Unless the baby is in a crib or bassinet, it’s technically all unsafe.

CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

How does she not know that the rock and play was recalled? Has she been living under a rock? It was all over the news and internet for months. I made it like 2 mins into her pregnancy update before turning it off. Poor Reesecup will look back on her videos one day and see that all her mom did was bitch and whine during her pregnancy. I wonder if she will think twice about getting pregnant again after how “hard” this pregnancy has been. Girl ask anyone who is in their last month of pregnancy how they are feeling. You’re not special, nor do you deserve special attention because your skin is sore. I wonder if she’s already amazon primed her Alimentum formula just in case her magic Ben and Jerry’s milk supply doesn’t come back.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I can’t believe she’s renting the snoo. That thing freaks me out. I think it rocks them a little too aggressively for my liking at times. I put my daughter in her crib with the baby monitor on the second she came home from the hospital because in my mind it was safer than anything else. I’m due In about 4-5 weeks and plan to do the same thing. Tara shows that thing swaying sometimes and it just looks uncomfortable. My motto is don’t use or put your baby in anything you wouldn’t want to be in.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

There is no way in hell Crazy is going to be able to handle the recovery of a Mommy Makeover. She gets the sniffles & then acts like she has a terminal disease. This is a typical Airlard move. She says screw having discipline with eating properly and taking care of herself bc why should you do that when you can shell out thousands of dollars and just have it fixed. Almost every aspect of her life is sweeping shit under the rug and then have someone else fix it later. Scary part is she is pushing 30 and is still handling problems the same way. Grow the f**k up Airhog. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 422952.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

vandelynn wrote:There is no way in hell Crazy is going to be able to handle the recovery of a Mommy Makeover. She gets the sniffles & then acts like she has a terminal disease. This is a typical Airlard move. She says screw having discipline with eating properly and taking care of herself bc why should you do that when you can shell out thousands of dollars and just have it fixed. Almost every aspect of her life is sweeping shit under the rug and then have someone else fix it later. Scary part is she is pushing 30 and is still handling problems the same way. Grow the f**k up Airhog. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 422952.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wtf is she talking about? She gets botox and filler whenever she's not pregnant already, and she COULD already be on a fitness and health regimen but she's too fucking lazy to do it now. She's gonna be 30 soon, all of her shitty eating and not taking care of herself up to this point is gonna catch up with her. She's better off starting a health plan now but whatever.

Also agree she isn't gonna be able to handle recovery from a "mommy makeover" not to mention if she's planning on getting breast implants I hope she has fun with that breast implant illness. Her "trainer" amber is getting hers removed because she believes they cause a lot of health problems

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

This vlog 🤣🤣 I cannot. The worst infomercial I’ve ever seen.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:This vlog ImageImage I cannot. The worst infomercial I’ve ever seen.
It’s so bad. She basically just wandered around the store telling us what she liked or didn’t like. Also... if skyla is potty trained why do you need ANOTHER diaper pail!? That was so cringe worthy especially when that poor employee was talking about the crib mattress.

Also I’m glad Aaryn loves the smell of Dreft... because those fragrances do wonders for your newborns skin lol.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Every buy buy baby sponsored video I've seen was like that, I admit I kinda forgot about them since babies r us isn't around anymore and online shopping.

I can understand the diaper pail in a 2 story home (or is it just the loft they have up there). She could use the marble one in what will be the nursery (guest room) or in a downstairs bathroom or something, then use Skylas old one in the loft area bathroom. Even if Skyla is potty trained I think she might use pull ups at night so she would still use her pail.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Every buy buy baby sponsored video I've seen was like that, I admit I kinda forgot about them since babies r us isn't around anymore and online shopping.

I can understand the diaper pail in a 2 story home (or is it just the loft they have up there). She could use the marble one in what will be the nursery (guest room) or in a downstairs bathroom or something, then use Skylas old one in the loft area bathroom. Even if Skyla is potty trained I think she might use pull ups at night so she would still use her pail.
I think two is reasonable but she bought another which makes 3!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

minniemickey23 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:44 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Every buy buy baby sponsored video I've seen was like that, I admit I kinda forgot about them since babies r us isn't around anymore and online shopping.

I think two is reasonable but she bought another which makes 3!

Yeah I understand that. I cloth diaper as much as I can so I don't even own a diaper pail. With Skyla being 3 I cant imagine hers lasting through Reese. And it was marble so I'm not surprised.
TwoCuteMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TwoCuteMama »

jazieg wrote:
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Does anyone think it’s weird when married couples aren’t both part of the bridal party for their siblings weddings? She answered a question saying Nick is the best man and she’s just the flower girl assistant Image I understand when it’s a friend, but he’s Nick brother he should have asked for both to be in the wedding, IMO. I feel like it’s disrespectful and I feel like the spouse (in this case Aaryn) would feel terrible.
No, I don't. His Brothers new wife probably has close friends she'd rather have and technically should over her. Maybe even one of his sisters. Both my late husband and I were in family weddings without the other. I thought nothing of it. Even when one child participated.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
my condolences to you..

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

That was so boring! She was so monotone and completely fake
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

aribethy wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
aribethy wrote: You are correct. While a lot of people are harping in it having been labeled as a sleeper and people “not using it correctly” , it doesn’t change the fact that babies did pass away WITH proper use due to the way it positions the baby.

Thank you so basically there is no right or wrong way to use it because the entire thing is defective. And t man is a freaking moron! But Arryn posted she’s not using it now I guess people messaged her about it

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Does anyone think it’s weird when married couples aren’t both part of the bridal party for their siblings weddings? She answered a question saying Nick is the best man and she’s just the flower girl assistant Image I understand when it’s a friend, but he’s Nick brother he should have asked for both to be in the wedding, IMO. I feel like it’s disrespectful and I feel like the spouse (in this case Aaryn) would feel terrible.

Why should the brothers fiancé have to include a future sister in law? I get including actual sisters but definitely not the spouses. That would be weird and super unfair to the bride

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

She deleted the new Buy Buy Baby video and Instagram post....

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

SweetButPsycho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetButPsycho »

Graysky33 wrote:She deleted the new Buy Buy Baby video and Instagram post....

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Wtf! Why??

Return to “Aaryn Williams”