Airhead Williams: Suffering from Penis Envy, Welcome Baby Gray | Part #35

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: Suffering from Penis Envy, Welcome Baby Gray | Part #35

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I don't agree with what she did and didn't take accountability for but there is a reason Susan was banned (that went beyond the sponsors). With that said after everything came out about her which can be found in the discussion thread here its not someone I think should care about someones past. But then again I was attacked by Susan and her following for talking about something i actually have knowledge on and was only offering another opinion on - NOT defending Aaryn but just another opinion.

I agree With someone in Tara's thread that Aaryn is more bearable than Tara right now, both are fake but everyone seems to praise Tara. People say she turned her life around after everything she went through (that too hurt other people, not just herself). Shes not speaking about it to protect herself, not what she said which was protecting others. It just changes her perfection she lets on. How is her squinty eyes comment about Asians different than "go make rice". To me both are wrong!

I guess I also don't see the point contacting sponsors. There are always more. If they approved the vlog I doubt Aaryn had to pay the $ back so she made her money and is laughing all the way to the bank. She has Nick to help support her at the end of the day anyway.
With her spending habits and all the work she wants done, she should probably quit berating Nick about his long work hours. Someone has to actually make a living and it’s pretty obvious it’s not her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:48 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:I don't agree with what she did and didn't take accountability for but there is a reason Susan was banned (that went beyond the sponsors). With that said after everything came out about her which can be found in the discussion thread here its not someone I think should care about someones past. But then again I was attacked by Susan and her following for talking about something i actually have knowledge on and was only offering another opinion on - NOT defending Aaryn but just another opinion.

I agree With someone in Tara's thread that Aaryn is more bearable than Tara right now, both are fake but everyone seems to praise Tara. People say she turned her life around after everything she went through (that too hurt other people, not just herself). Shes not speaking about it to protect herself, not what she said which was protecting others. It just changes her perfection she lets on. How is her squinty eyes comment about Asians different than "go make rice". To me both are wrong!

I guess I also don't see the point contacting sponsors. There are always more. If they approved the vlog I doubt Aaryn had to pay the $ back so she made her money and is laughing all the way to the bank. She has Nick to help support her at the end of the day anyway.
With her spending habits and all the work she wants done, she should probably quit berating Nick about his long work hours. Someone has to actually make a living and it’s pretty obvious it’s not her.

I agree. I also don't buy her story he just called her one day and said we are moving to Austin, since she knew what he was talking about. Nick may be an ass but I don't see him not talking about it with her when he was trying to buy into the company. And I don't know why she said she has to make him stay home when Reese is born. Nick honestly sounded like he was joking about going back to work the next day, Aaryn just wants to complain.
sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Sorry but bitches like Aaryn don’t deserve good lives

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie