ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBaby: Who’s The Daddy? | Part 65

Post by ladymama » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:55 am

sleep84 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:18 am
Lmfao Vanessa is most definitely NOT even in the realm of what a decent mother is, Britney just went all the way down to Vanessa’s level of shitty parenting.
Vanessa got lucky that her kids are good eaters since they like fish & vegetables, that doesn’t mean Vanessa is a good mother. She picked the easiest thing that she can stick in the oven on a baking sheet or boil in hot water and she got lucky they like it.
I don't mean just her eating, I mean - for one - that she didn't have too many kids to handle, at least she uses protection and it must be hard with David away all the time. Brittrash has an ex partner, new fuck-buddy/tinder-date-gone-well around all the time, and still does the bare minimum of parenting. I can't believe that I once thought that Brittrash was the most mature of all the YT teen moms. They are seriously ALL trainwrecks.
I didn't mean to thank your post. You should go to her thread- she literally doesn't care for her children at all. She has an au pair who does everything.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:56 am

sleep84 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:28 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:18 am
Lmfao Vanessa is most definitely NOT even in the realm of what a decent mother is, Britney just went all the way down to Vanessa’s level of shitty parenting.
Vanessa got lucky that her kids are good eaters since they like fish & vegetables, that doesn’t mean Vanessa is a good mother. She picked the easiest thing that she can stick in the oven on a baking sheet or boil in hot water and she got lucky they like it.
I don't mean just her eating, I mean - for one - that she didn't have too many kids to handle, at least she uses protection and it must be hard with David away all the time. Brittrash has an ex partner, new fuck-buddy/tinder-date-gone-well around all the time, and still does the bare minimum of parenting. I can't believe that I once thought that Brittrash was the most mature of all the YT teen moms. They are seriously ALL trainwrecks.
They use condoms. So most of the credit should go to David for that lmao especially since Vanessa is open to having more kids and David is NOT.
AND she is NEVER leaving David no matter what. Do you know how long it took to tie him down with marriage?! The in-laws didn’t start sharing their wealth with her until they were legally married. Now she has it made in the shade. Sure, David may not always be there because of the military but she has a much more helpful au pair who she treats like her bff/sister/the kid’s real mom lol
We’ll see how good of a mom she is once the au pair leaves in a couple of weeks..
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:01 am

sleep84 wrote:I can't believe that Vanessa has become (in my opinion) a 10 times better mother than Brittrash since they started YT. It was the other way around.

I don't know if it was discussed before, but isn't Aria a liiitle too skinny?

Or maybe she just has big head and big feet? Lily is a very special needs child, with a small frame and tiny limbs, she looks more healthy than Aria.
Girl what are you on!! I told you: don't mix coke with booze, it makes you talk gibberish
sleep84
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sleep84 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:08 am

Babbs18 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:01 am
Girl what are you on!! I told you: don't mix coke with booze, it makes you talk gibberish
you mean because Aria looks healthy to you? Or because Vanessa is a horrible mother? Maybe I've been too much out of the loop to notice big things? I'm not a fan, really, she just looked like an OK mom to me.
up all night, got demons to fight
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MommaOfThree » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:05 am

She is trying to hide her stomach again. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ce2a9e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Post by toastedalmond » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:16 am

I bet the next video will be their pregnancy announcement , that’s why she hasn’t posted anything in over a week and the one with frank only had him in it.

toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Post by toastedalmond » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:17 am

sleep84 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:
you mean because Aria looks healthy to you? Or because Vanessa is a horrible mother? Maybe I've been too much out of the loop to notice big things? I'm not a fan, really, she just looked like an OK mom to me.
Aria looks so malnourished and scary skinny , the way her shoulders and her knees are Image I don’t remember her ever being so thin

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:21 am

I don’t think she is pregnant. She went above and beyond a couple of weeks ago to say she wanted to wait. There is no way she would of said that if she was already pregnant. She would of answered that in a different more shady way.

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Post by whatsmyalias » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:28 am

toastedalmond wrote:
sleep84 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:
Aria looks so malnourished and scary skinny , the way her shoulders and her knees are Image I don’t remember her ever being so thin

This was all discussed about two threads back (63) when the photo was first posted but yes, the consensus was that aria looks really thin. Because of stress? Because she’s going through a growth spurt? Because she has a poor diet? We can’t be sure but it definitely is disconcerting to see her so thin.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:53 am

if I didn't know who Aria and Lily were and you told me one of those kids has a medical condition, I would think it's Aria. even Lily has more "meat on her bones"
but then again Lily lives with her grandmother and au pair 6 days a week and gets attention and real healthy meals

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

PigeonOfLondon
Talker
Talker

Post by PigeonOfLondon » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:15 am

sleep84 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:
Ok? She's a trainwreck. Just because she hasn't baby daddy hopped like all the others have doesn't mean she's a good mother. She doesn't give a damn about the kids she has. She does fun things with them sometimes but most of the parenting has been done by KC and Vanessa's mother. Vanessa just takes the credit. At least Britney actually looks after her own children, even if she doesn't give them any one on one attention. Not that Brittany isn't a POS too, but they are both scraping the barrel. Britney's kids will see these videos and think she was a selfish mother. Vanessa's kids will watch her videos and not think of her as a mother at all.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

alexmorgan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by alexmorgan » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 am

samanthaking wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:53 pm
So when Frank didn’t correct the person who called Scarlett’s three older siblings, step-siblings I think it’s very telling those poor kids will never be treated the same as Brit and Frank’s golden children.

I hope Scarlett doesnt copy his behaviour. That would make it even more horrible for the kids.
Theodora
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Theodora » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:28 am

I don't think anyone's claiming Vanessa is a good mother, but with only 2 kids she has the potential to really take care of them and their needs. She also could have the time to go back to school and get a real job in the future (not likely, but still). Britney doesn't have ANY of that. Vs life, so long as she doesn't have more kids can only improve, where as B is stuck going downhill more and more every year
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 am

chloe6124 wrote:I don’t think she is pregnant. She went above and beyond a couple of weeks ago to say she wanted to wait. There is no way she would of said that if she was already pregnant. She would of answered that in a different more shady way.

Youtube moms ain't shit, everytime they say 'we're gonna wait at least a year', they end up being pregnant within 5 seconds
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lagenialester » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:11 pm

Have any of you guys seen this video from Hannah Williams at Buzzfeed? I couldn’t stop thinking of Brit. lol

elya_30
Amateur
Amateur

Post by elya_30 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:56 pm

K brief reminder that people exist of all body types, I was about as skinny as Aria and never put weight on until my mid-teens, and I was far from malnourished, I was just very active and we ate healthy. Plus if you think that she looks malnourished I'd rly advise you to research what malnourishment is vs. what you think it means.
It's the filter making them look like skeletons imo bc the contrast is way too high, not flattering at all but they're just skinny little kids.
honeybear
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honeybear » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:06 pm

elya_30 wrote:K brief reminder that people exist of all body types, I was about as skinny as Aria and never put weight on until my mid-teens, and I was far from malnourished, I was just very active and we ate healthy. Plus if you think that she looks malnourished I'd rly advise you to research what malnourishment is vs. what you think it means.
It's the filter making them look like skeletons imo bc the contrast is way too high, not flattering at all but they're just skinny little kids.
No one is talking about YOU. They are talking about aria.

And she is the opposite of active. Shes cooped up in the house 80% of the time, she isn't even in extra curricular activities

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:42 pm

chloe6124 wrote:I don’t think she is pregnant. She went above and beyond a couple of weeks ago to say she wanted to wait. There is no way she would of said that if she was already pregnant. She would of answered that in a different more shady way.

Did you watch when she was pregnant with Scarlett but not yet telling anyone? She said they would wait to have kids, didn’t want any right away, etc. Come to find out she was already preggo

HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:58 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 9e3d02.jpg[/IMG]

Trash or nah

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:23 pm

Theodora wrote:I don't think anyone's claiming Vanessa is a good mother, but with only 2 kids she has the potential to really take care of them and their needs. She also could have the time to go back to school and get a real job in the future (not likely, but still). Britney doesn't have ANY of that. Vs life, so long as she doesn't have more kids can only improve, where as B is stuck going downhill more and more every year
ANYONE can do anything if they’re really determined and it’s something they really wanna do. No one stopped these two idiots from going to school, especially not Vanessa.

Vanessa could’ve done 3 semesters of school in the time KC was here but instead choose to spend her time stomping her fat ass down the aisle of home goods and pawning her kids off on Nona & KC. She’s an embarrassment and doesn’t deserve any kind of praise.

Britney & Vanessa are both equally shitty in their own ways for different reasons but in the end...they’re both are shit mothers.

TellAll
Talker
Talker

Post by TellAll » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:36 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 96d086.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

katii3j
Amateur
Amateur

Post by katii3j » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:53 pm

TellAll wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 96d086.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

Imagine if it was Brit having an affair to leave Calliou, yea can be possible but she’s soo in love with her man child Caillou
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:06 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Did you watch when she was pregnant with Scarlett but not yet telling anyone? She said they would wait to have kids, didn’t want any right away, etc. Come to find out she was already preggo

I don’t remember her saying she would wait. I do remember someone asking if she and baldy wanted kids and she basically said someday. The question wasn’t if she was pregnant. There is no way in those IG questions she would of gone so far saying she wanted to give her body a rest if she was. She might of said someday or something like that to be shady if she really was.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 pm

katii3j wrote:
TellAll wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 96d086.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

Imagine if it was Brit having an affair to leave Calliou, yea can be possible but she’s soo in love with her man child Caillou
Britney looks like roadkill, nothing like she did when she first trapped Frank. Also Britney is too socially awkward to even attempt an affair, if anyone is having an affair it’s Frank.
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MommaOfThree » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Wait, is that Britney or her sister?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”