RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Steps to covering up your failure | Part 7

THREAD CREDIT: Steps_to_STFU

Time for a new thread? As a reminder, ppl come to this site to gossip about YT’ers, not to get inundated by politics like we are in every other faucet of our lives. We all have different opinions. Just bc someone sees a situation differently than you do, it doesn’t mean they’re some “terrible” person. Cutting ppl off, and immediately deeming them “deplorable” only stops the conversation. If we don’t talk, we don’t grow, and eventually come together. But...let’s not worry about that here! ☺️

Again, please do not talk about politics! This is a first, and final warning. The next comment on the topic, will be given a temporary ban. There have been several reported comments, so it sounds like everyone is ready to move on. 😘

I know there’s a thread suggestion page, but to make things easier, would you mind suggesting titles here, and then I can come back and edit the title? Thank you so much!
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Steps to Wander | Part 7

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Step to covering up your failure.

Steps to buying engagement.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Thank you for doing this.

Steps to the golden heir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

She ran a half marathon around a year ago. She did finish but she got sick and ended up in the medic tent.

I’m so baffled by their attempt to get Bumbleride’s attention with those Instagram videos. Are they hoping they can say, “Look! X number of people viewed our video, you should partner with us!” I don’t think that’s how normal brand deal pitches work?

And I agree, what exactly is “creative” or “amazing” about a normal cherry pie? It’s like Corbin doesn’t realize that words have meaning. She cut out some stars and stripes from pie crust. I actually think it would have looked better with lots of overlapping stars to cover the top of the pie, and it would have held together better as slices. She wants to be the kind of person who bakes, who runs marathons, who does yoga, etc. but it's mostly exaggeration.
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Arabelle »

Goat drumming up hype in my hipster boring life
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

So they got “a gifted” bumble stroller. Four minutes of stupid Kelsey explaining the thing. As far as I could see, it was exactly like their other one. Did they get rid of the other one? Why not get a double stroller since they have two kids?

She doesn’t know how to pronounce “rayon”? She really is an idiot. Where are they going to put this stuff since it’s so early?

They’re just so boring...short clip of target and eating shave ice. They did say that they’re going on a trip must be the houseboat with his family.

Hahaha, guess Corbin didn’t like her saying that the shopping haul was for her because of the look she gave him at the end and nervous laugh.

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

I swear as times comes closer to delivery-their house will be cluttered! 😳😳
I remember their apartment with June. I had anxiety just watching all their clutter and crap laying around.

Perks of YouTubing-you get free stuff when you can’t afford it yourself with that YouTube paycheck 😂👌🏻

On a side note tho, why does Kelsey always drive??
While Corbin the King sitting in the passenger seat recording his white hairy face 🙄🙄
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jmoysa wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:41 am So they got “a gifted” bumble stroller. Four minutes of stupid Kelsey explaining the thing. As far as I could see, it was exactly like their other one. Did they get rid of the other one? Why not get a double stroller since they have two kids?

She doesn’t know how to pronounce “rayon”? She really is an idiot. Where are they going to put this stuff since it’s so early?

Maybe that's why they aren't concerned by their daughter's speech delays. Kelsey sounds like she's barely literate. She can't read/pronounce fairly common words.

So do they not have to disclose #ad for ads that they're doing in exchange for free merchandise? Seems sketchy. I bet they didn't get to choose their free stroller. That was probably what the company was willing to send them. The double stroller is larger and more expensive, naturally.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

She said she wants to go run with Tabor just like she ran with June. Where is June going to sit?! Kelsey’s head?!?!! 😂😂😂
Pretty sure double jogging stroller makes a lot more sense
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

minniemouse99 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am She said she wants to go run with Tabor just like she ran with June. Where is June going to sit?! Kelsey’s head?!?!! 😂😂😂
She doesn’t go anywhere without Corbin, they’ll each have their own stroller. Will Corbin take June or tabor though? Who will be his new favourite? Probably tabor, he’s a boy after all.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:38 am
minniemouse99 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am She said she wants to go run with Tabor just like she ran with June. Where is June going to sit?! Kelsey’s head?!?!! 😂😂😂
She doesn’t go anywhere without Corbin, they’ll each have their own stroller. Will Corbin take June or tabor though? Who will be his new favourite? Probably tabor, he’s a boy after all.

That’s true. She doesn’t ever leave the house alone. She can’t function out in the real world without her controlling husband.

No wonder she always drives the car and he just points his big fat finger directing Where to go!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

On a side note though, I am really surprised they went and purchased the baby brand new clothes. Considering that they don’t have Missy’s wallet this time around lol

Sucks for them.

Meanwhile...June is wearing thrift store rags. These people make no sense! Why would you buy maternity clothes when you only have 4 months left! And this is your last pregnancy?!!!
And your two year old gets old dingey clothes?! 😳
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!!! Please vote for your favorite title! ☺️☺️

viewtopic.php?f=245&t=15991
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

minniemouse99 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:30 pm These people make no sense! Why would you buy maternity clothes when you only have 4 months left! And this is your last pregnancy?!!!
Well, to be fair, the last couple months of pregnancy are the only ones where maternity clothes really come in handy. But there are consignment maternity clothes store and most people, especially people who don't have a job outside the home, can probably get away with just a few pairs of maternity pants and a few shirts, and just wearing stretchy/large clothes they already own.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

fossilfinger wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:34 pm
minniemouse99 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:30 pm These people make no sense! Why would you buy maternity clothes when you only have 4 months left! And this is your last pregnancy?!!!
Well, to be fair, the last couple months of pregnancy are the only ones where maternity clothes really come in handy. But there are consignment maternity clothes store and most people, especially people who don't have a job outside the home, can probably get away with just a few pairs of maternity pants and a few shirts, and just wearing stretchy/large clothes they already own.
I’m very well aware of when exactly maternity clothes are most needed. What my point is, they buy their two year old thrift clothes. And Kelsey gets brand new maternity clothes at Target.
They don’t live by their words.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

minniemouse99 wrote:
And your two year old gets old dingey clothes?! Image
I’m very well aware of when exactly maternity clothes are most needed. What my point is, they buy their two year old thrift clothes. And Kelsey gets brand new maternity clothes at Target.
But we don’t know that for sure. The last time Kelsey bought June clothes from the thrift store Kelsey also bought a ton of things for herself from the thrift store. She’s grown since then, of course. They could have taken her to get brand new clothes since then and to be fair June also had all brand new everything. It wasn’t until she was a little older that she started getting June clothes from thrift stores. I’m assuming she’ll do the same for this baby

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

TellAll wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:43 pm
minniemouse99 wrote:

But we don’t know that for sure. The last time Kelsey bought June clothes from the thrift store Kelsey also bought a ton of things for herself from the thrift store. She’s grown since then, of course. They could have taken her to get brand new clothes since then and to be fair June also had all brand new everything. It wasn’t until she was a little older that she started getting June clothes from thrift stores. I’m assuming she’ll do the same for this baby

Ok Corbin or Kelsey is this you?! You seem very defensive of them.

Probably Corbin. I know he’s very protective and can argue up a storm if someone is mean to him.
Hahahahahahaa
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've found that it's relatively easy to find high-end, gently used baby clothes second-hand because parents buy these nice brands and their kids hardly get to wear them before they've outgrown them. However, around age 2 it's a lot hard to find gently used play clothes for toddlers because kids are active and they wear their clothes out. Now that June is over the age of two, they probably need to rely on buying cheap brands like Old Navy, but I guess that's not "hispter" enough for these two. So if they bought new when she was a baby and are trying to do consignment now that she's older, they should have done the reverse.

I'm six weeks father along than Kelsey and I work in an office full-time. I can get by on a surprisingly limited maternity wardrobe, because I don't want to invest in a wardrobe I'm only going to wear for a few months. I would need even less if I didn't work outside the home. The handful of maternity pieces I own were almost all either on deep discount or consignment. I can also still use a lot of my pre-pregnancy stuff, like my Lululemon leggings with a lot of stretch, blazers/cardigans, billowy tops, and pajama shorts/pants with elastic that fit under the bump. I also purchased a few non-maternity styles in a size or two up from my regular size that I knew would work well with a bump and would still fit after pregnancy as either loose tops or swim cover-ups, etc.

My guess is that with her weight gain, none of her pre-pregnancy stuff fits anymore. You can see her trying to wear one of her pre-pregnancy tops in this video, and it just don't fit at all across the shoulders, bust, and arms. I think this new maternity wardrobe has a lot more to do with this all-over weight gain rather than simply addressing a baby bump. Just the way she talks about it, which was essentially " I needed cute maternity clothes to feel better about myself" tells me she's self-conscious. It was probably a lot easier to mask the excessive weight gain with her winter pregnancy.
lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lex_3859 »

Steps to Prince Tabor and Learning Manual Labor

Doesn’t really make sense, but I guess it rhymes

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Re: Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Unread post by TellAll »

minniemouse99 wrote:
TellAll wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:43 pm
minniemouse99 wrote: I’m very well aware of when exactly maternity clothes are most needed. What my point is, they buy their two year old thrift clothes. And Kelsey gets brand new maternity clothes at Target.

Ok Corbin or Kelsey is this you?! You seem very defensive of them.

Probably Corbin. I know he’s very protective and can argue up a storm if someone is mean to him.
Hahahahahahaa
If you look at my previous replies to this thread you’ll see I’m not Kelsey or Corbin. Thankfully.
Funny how when somebody puts out facts all of a sudden that person is being defensive. No, sis. It’s called not being ignorantImage

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”