Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

Ok so Corn Rows last post was all about Tabor. He was the highlight of the year apparently.

Corn Row also states they have TWO BIG trips planned and booked.
Lol I can’t wait to see that. Remember how stressed they were after their last Lake Powell trip only with one child?!
Ya I am excited to see them travel with TWO kids.
They are in for a spin 😂😂😂
These two whine about everything.
Get ready to have travel vlogs that are 10% of what they eat, 10% of sitting down and staring into the camera and talking about what they did that and 80% crying about how stressed they are traveling with their “little wanderers”
😂😂😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🤪🤪🤪🤪

Can’t wait to see that train wreck!
Oh wait....didn’t Kelsey mention she bought “insurance” for her airline ticket. Didn’t she?! That already is your first sign they are scared for their life.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

minniemouse99 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:12 pm Ok so Corn Rows last post was all about Tabor. He was the highlight of the year apparently.

Lol I can’t wait to see that. Remember how stressed they were after their last Lake Powell trip only with one child?!
Get ready to have travel vlogs that are 10% of what they eat, 10% of sitting down and staring into the camera and talking about what they did that and 80% crying about how stressed they are traveling with their “little wanderers”
😂😂😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🤪🤪🤪🤪

Oh wait....didn’t Kelsey mention she bought “insurance” for her airline ticket. Didn’t she?! That already is your first sign they are scared for their life.
Oops, sorry. The connection to this website is crappy and this posted before I could add my comment and now I can't delete it.
Last edited by rosie_dalia on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

minniemouse99 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:12 pm Ok so Corn Rows last post was all about Tabor. He was the highlight of the year apparently.

😂😂😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🤪🤪🤪🤪

I thought they said they were taking that trip without the kids and she bought the insurance because she wasn't sure about leaving Tabor if she was still breastfeeding.

Regardless, they've lied plenty of times about trips in the past, so I'll be surprised if they do any interesting trips now that they seem broke and have two small children. They certainly aren't The Bucket List Family.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

rosie_dalia wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:21 pm

😂😂😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🤪🤪🤪🤪

I thought they said they were taking that trip without the kids and she bought the insurance because she wasn't sure about leaving Tabor if she was still breastfeeding.

Regardless, they've lied plenty of times about trips in the past, so I'll be surprised if they do any interesting trips now that they seem broke and have two small children. They certainly aren't The Bucket List Family.
Oh so they aren’t taking their kids?? I haven’t got that far in the video. I can’t hardly finish any video they post 🥴
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

fossilfinger wrote:Corbin's gifts to Tabor were so narcissistic. He got him a full plush gym set - hand weight, barbell, and kettle ball. He said Juniper went shopping for presents "at preschool," further giving evidence of the fact that she's not actually in preschool. I really doubt a preschool would set up some kind of gift store for parents. Most preschools would have the kids make ornaments or cards for the parents, not take them shopping, like a relative would. Juniper's gift to Tabor was better than the gym set or the mustache pacifiers. I'm glad Corbin got a book he clearly has no interest in from her, haha.
Not defending them, but I teach at a preschool and we set up a “Holiday gift shop”. Parents and teachers donate gently used or new items (jewelry, candles, small toys, books, etc.). Then the children can “buy” gifts for people in their family and we help wrap them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

LOL! I mentioned here they've never shown the garage and suddenly they show the garage—and it is jam-packed with their junk. Hi Corby!! It's so obvious they read this forum.

I'm guessing the new range was a gift from his parents.

Corby wants to make a series about their family??? What does that even mean??? Isn't that what they already do? Are they going to become more interesting this year, because otherwise what is there to document in a highly-produced series? If he's really "creative" can't he do a series about something ELSE?? Their family is a boring AF topic.

I also get the vibe there is a lot they are hiding from the videos. Like when did they get the new range? They obviously didn't want to show that.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. They hide stuff all the time. They NEVER even explained what happened to the PR trip—it just went away. They've never explained what happened with the Lannings. They never mentioned why they moved from Kelsey's mom's house to Corbin's parents' house. Why hasn't Corbin explained what he does for his dad's business?

Then there are TONS of things they've only half-explained or been super shady about.

Kelsey complains about how she feels stressed to be "IG perfect," but they do the same damn thing! They are so fake and only show the "perfect" stuff.

One last thing: Why do they make such a big deal about NOT having a microwave? With two little kids you'd think they'd appreciate the convenience. They don't have to use it daily, but it does come in handy in a pinch!! They are so weird!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

They definitely toot their horn way before they accomplish anything!! Why all the hype about remodeling??! How about you guys actually start and then start announcing your plans.
I’m sorry but saying “we have plans, we have plans” is stupid.

Hey Kelsey and Corbin, SUCCESS LIKES SILENCE.

You’ll thank me later.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

minniemouse99 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:21 am They definitely toot their horn way before they accomplish anything!! Why all the hype about remodeling??! How about you guys actually start and then start announcing your plans.
I’m sorry but saying “we have plans, we have plans” is stupid.

Hey Kelsey and Corbin, SUCCESS LIKES SILENCE.

You’ll thank me later.
That's a GREAT point. They always announce they are "planning" something and about half of the time it never happens—like Puerto Rico, India, adding on to their house, Kelsey's jewelry line, Kelsey's paintings, Kelsey's art projects, traveling overseas (which they talk about constantly and never do), making the videos more creative,/interesting, etc.

I'm guessing his dad and brother are the people doing the labor for their kitchen remodel. Corby also mentioned they are doing a garage remodel. I'm guessing they are making it an office or maybe a new master bedroom. They really DO need more space.

I can't imagine they'll be in this house more than two years. It's just too small!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Speaking of the jewelry line-- I have a friend who started taking classes, and actually has a beginning jewelry line. Here's her work, just to show Kelsey what she should aspire to. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:07 am Speaking of the jewelry line-- I have a friend who started taking classes, and actually has a beginning jewelry line. Here's her work, just to show Kelsey what she should aspire to. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Those are gorgeous pieces!!
However Kelsey hardly has any style in clothes and in general. I really never saw her style aspiring or unique.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Prime example right here. WTH is she wearing??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

minniemouse99 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:46 pm Prime example right here. WTH is she wearing??
Awe come on cut her a break. She's channeling her inner Raggedy Ann! Lord knows Corbin certainly looks like Raggedy Andy with that beard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

PirateWench8 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:41 pm
minniemouse99 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:46 pm Prime example right here. WTH is she wearing??
Awe come on cut her a break. She's channeling her inner Raggedy Ann! Lord knows Corbin certainly looks like Raggedy Andy with that beard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I agree that there is a distinct possibility that they know this baby is another girl and Alex is less than thrilled that her one high quality embryo was female (as mind boggling as it is that they would have a gender preference at all at this point). But I also remember how disappointed Alex was with the results of their IVF and the genetic testing, even though it resulted in a healthy pregnancy. She wanted and expected a boat load of children, not one viable embryo per cycle, even if that's not unusual in the IVF world. She's really only happy being pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or otherwise being the center of attention. If they don't have the means to do subsequent cycles, this could be her first and last pregnancy. YouTube is an unreliable source of income, and I wouldn't be surprised if they borrowed money or accepted a family gift to do the two rounds in the first place. Who is going to pity her, or pay any attention, when they have one biological child and two adopted children? I highly suspect that if they didn't have fertility issues, she'd be pregnant every year, just for the attention. She's said that this was her expectation going into marriage.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Oops, meant to post that in the Phil and Alex thread...and then I posted my Steps to Wander post in their thread. Sigh.

What I meant to say on Kelsey and Corbin: It's hilarious to me that they think they are going to purchase a second home as a vacation home. My parents have a nice little three bedroom home in the mountains on a ski resort...which they were able to afford in their 50s. Not only is it expensive to build, it's expensive to maintain a second home. And she thinks this is doable while the kids are still little? These two are beyond delusional. What are they going to do for money to pay off their first home when their "influencer" career inevitably ends in the near future?

I would love to know what constitutes "deep conversations" with Kelsey and Corbin, because they can barely string a complete thought together between the two of them.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

HashtagBlessed wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:14 am Oops, meant to post that in the Phil and Alex thread...and then I posted my Steps to Wander post in their thread. Sigh.

What I meant to say on Kelsey and Corbin: It's hilarious to me that they think they are going to purchase a second home as a vacation home. My parents have a nice little three bedroom home in the mountains on a ski resort...which they were able to afford in their 50s. Not only is it expensive to build, it's expensive to maintain a second home. And she thinks this is doable while the kids are still little? These two are beyond delusional. What are they going to do for money to pay off their first home when their "influencer" career inevitably ends in the near future?

I would love to know what constitutes "deep conversations" with Kelsey and Corbin, because they can barely string a complete thought together between the two of them.
Exactly my point earlier, they toot their horn from the mountain tops way before anything even happens. Or in their case if it happens AT ALL.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I feel bad for Kelsey. Must be pretty slim pickings where they're from if she thinks Corbin is this sexy amazing dreamboat. He makes my skin crawl looks and personality wise. I can't imagine what a 5 would look like to her.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:46 am I feel bad for Kelsey. Must be pretty slim pickings where they're from if she thinks Corbin is this sexy amazing dreamboat. He makes my skin crawl looks and personality wise. I can't imagine what a 5 would look like to her.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
This is something that's always interested me. Why did Kelsey's parents move from a pretty big suburb in Maryland to a TINY town in rural Idaho???? Emmett, Idaho, has like 6000 people. That's so bizarre to me. They didn't have family or friends there. Weird!

Corbin's family moved back there from California because they had relatives and they lived with his Mormon grandmother (Corbin's father's mom).

Like I've said before, they hide a lot of stuff from the videos. Granted, this is the same podunk town Missy and Bryan are from and they ALSO have shady backgrounds and hooked up really young.

I also think Kelsey has some learning/mental disabilities and she can't really survive on her own. I think that makes her more dependent on Corbin for EVERYTHING. I definitely can't see Kelsey EVER living on her own. I think she only went to "art school" for about three months before she moved in with Corbin in SoCal.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Ok so Kelsey actually went and got coffee all be herself today. I’m assuming she’s going crazy inside that tiny home of theirs, that she had to have a break. She hardly seems to go anywhere on her own, so good for her.

But on another note, her wrinkles!!! Yikes!! Is it normal to have that many wrinkles at 29??! 😳
I’m sorry. But I had replay her video over and over. I had no idea that she was so wrinkly.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

minniemouse99 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:16 pm Ok so Kelsey actually went and got coffee all be herself today. I’m assuming she’s going crazy inside that tiny home of theirs, that she had to have a break. She hardly seems to go anywhere on her own, so good for her.

But on another note, her wrinkles!!! Yikes!! Is it normal to have that many wrinkles at 29??! 😳
I’m sorry. But I had replay her video over and over. I had no idea that she was so wrinkly.
It's beyond WEIRD to say "good for her" for going to get a coffee. Most of us spend our days out and about and working or socializing and LIVING. They definitely stay cooped up in that tiny house and it's so strange.

I guess it also seems strange to me because I'm used to being VERY independent. Kelsey's mom and sister seem so different from her. I'm guessing it's Corbin's influence on her.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”