GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

MervelllaB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

Post by MervelllaB » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:54 am

Perhaps I’m wrong in assuming that at some time or other, the Chrysler building would have links to Chrysler cars? Maybe not any longer, but at some stage?
Just asking with the Gardners being such big fans of Chrysler - you’d think she might be able to make that link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:47 am

She posted saying they didn’t get up until 11. She should be used to sleeping in that late at home, she does it every day.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:48 am

Quick IG from Trash. They all slept in until 11am. Couldn't get to sleep until 2 and 4am because of the time difference. My Hod, it's only a 2 hour time difference, oh brother.
They are off to see her billboard, oh goody.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Post by Lak » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:59 am

OldCountry wrote:Quick IG from Trash. They all slept in until 11am. Couldn't get to sleep until 2 and 4am because of the time difference. My Hod, it's only a 2 hour time difference, oh brother.
She sounds like a grade schooler in the IG! I would be embarrassed to be with her as she babbles on about everything Image

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:07 am

OldCountry wrote:Quick IG from Trash. They all slept in until 11am. Couldn't get to sleep until 2 and 4am because of the time difference. My Hod, it's only a 2 hour time difference, oh brother.

I noticed she did say “going to see my billboard that I’m on.” She made it sound like she was the only one going to be on it. Oh goody, she’s going to share it everywhere. Image

She videos them going down the subway stairs and on the subway. Good Lord she is so fucking immature. She looks like such an idiot being that excited and filming herself on a subway. Guess that’s what happens when you are 12 years old mentally and are out of your fairytale bubble.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UnicornSnark » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:13 am

She admitted she mixed up the Empire State/ Chrysler Building. Then she says, “I knew that, I don’t know why I said Empire State.” Um, you said it twice, hours apart. You had no idea.

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snarksite » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:14 am

Since it’s NY, everybody that lives there will just ignore her.
Tourists will think she’s some kind of sidewalk show.
But, did you ever see somebody just asking to be mugged?

RolyPoly123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:41 am

MY billboard this, MY billboard that......self centered much. The bit she showed i couldn't even see her on it and i doubt ANYONE will notice it as it's so non descript.
Sickandtired
Informer
Informer

Post by Sickandtired » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:50 am

snarksite wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:14 am
But, did you ever see somebody just asking to be mugged? ImageImageImage

Wonder how many of those characters hounded her for money after she videoed them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are famous for doing so. You video them, it’s the same as taking a picture. Same thing happened to my sister when she went to to time square. She was videoing and got a few of those characters in her shot and they chased her demanding ”payment”. They be crazy!
OldMommy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by OldMommy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:04 am

I noticed she did say “going to see my billboard that I’m on.” She made it sound like she was the only one going to be on it. Oh goody, she’s going to share it everywhere.

She videos them going down the subway stairs and on the subway. Good Lord she is so fucking immature. She looks like such an idiot being that excited and filming herself on a subway. Guess that’s what happens when you are 12 years old mentally and are out of your fairytale bubble.

[/quote]

I imagine there will be a lot of dagger eyed stares and rolled eyes from behind native New Yorker's cool sunglasses as they encounter Trashley's antics. Not to mention the silent and not so silent "shut the fuck up" remarks.
Also, manuvering around Manhattan requires a huge amount of walking and climbing stairs. It's in the 90's today.
If Tylard had joined them, he would have a meltdown. Literally!!!
PapaSteve better be careful.
RolyPoly123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:17 am

Hey Ashley humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less, perhaps you could try it for a change.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:29 am

I was just coming here before to say, It must be time for food. It is. Someone recommended Juniors. I am sure they will need to get a piece of their 'famous' cheesecake, just because it's famous, but for their lunch selections...hummm. I took a quick look at their menu and have a feeling there will three burgers ordered or maybe one of them will live dangerously and order seafood, fried of course. For some reason I think corned beef & pastrami would be a stretch for them, but who knows. I am just playing a game here by myself inside while it is 89 degrees out, real feel 93. That should help with your 'frizz' Trashley. :lol:
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:41 am

snarksite wrote:Since it’s NY, everybody that lives there will just ignore her.

Or at least pickpocketed. One of my friends used to joke that "New York is always being aware of where your purse is". She is so oblivious.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Post by Eleanor Terese » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:55 am

I actually loved Jack and Rachel’s vlog of the girls playing with the puppies. And I think Baby Mack is the cutest little boy, I think Bentley would be better off living with him, the 4 girls are too much for that poor dog.
Enough
Informer
Informer

Post by Enough » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:02 pm

Eleanor Terese wrote:I actually loved Jack and Rachel’s vlog of the girls playing with the puppies. And I think Baby Mack is the cutest little boy, I think Bentley would be better off living with him, the 4 girls are too much for that poor dog.
I finally watched it. Once again, we see these girls have the capability to act completely different when those 2 aren’t around. It was nice to see them relaxed and enjoying themselves.

MervelllaB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MervelllaB » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:16 pm

I’m actually so embarrassed for her here:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 2a997b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 079c72.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 0a4860.jpg[/IMG]

OldMommy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by OldMommy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Sickandtired wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:50 am
snarksite wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:14 am

Wonder how many of those characters hounded her for money after she videoed them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are famous for doing so. You video them, it’s the same as taking a picture. Same thing happened to my sister when she went to to time square. She was videoing and got a few of those characters in her shot and they chased her demanding ”payment”. They be crazy!
Glass shattering shriek alert for the Times Square area.
Someone should warn Naked Cowboy!
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakyWheel » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Omg watching her stories all I can think is I’m watching hillbillies take Manhattan. They have zero chill. Talk about a side show. As a Utahn I’d like to formally apologize to my NYC sisters in snark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Abbiedownunder » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:21 pm

So she would have spent at least $2,000 to go and look at a billboard of herself. Narcissist really coming out in her now. Seriously, she is developmentally delayed behaving like a 12 year old about everything, the train, the subway, the billboard. You could hardly understand her because she was using her screechy voice. It's going to be interesting when the girls are around 10 or so and she constantly embarrases them. I'd love to see what they say to her. That's if they have learned to talk properly by then.
Puhlease
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Puhlease » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:29 pm

I thought it was hilarious that she says so many people stopped to take a picture of her pointing to her billboard and the only thing we see is that she is trying to point it out to one girl who just walks away. Lol. Also know it’s been mentioned before but still so weird they are kissing their phones in the ad. Why?

RolyPoly123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Puhlease wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:29 pm
I thought it was hilarious that she says so many people stopped to take a picture of her pointing to her billboard and the only thing we see is that she is trying to point it out to one girl who just walks away. Lol. Also know it’s been mentioned before but still so weird they are kissing their phones in the ad. Why?

On all the photos no one is even looking at her LOL
britson2
Amateur
Amateur

Post by britson2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:48 pm

So my husband finally bought an Alexa and we have been asking it questions etc. After seeing the Binghams asking theirs on their blog the other day I was curious to know if our Alexa knew who the Gardeners were, very pleased to report they don’t know either Ass or Tylard and the GQS you tubers but did say that Senegence is a MLM company. Wonder if Ass and Tylard are seething that they aren’t recognised by Alexa and the Binghams are :D
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UnicornSnark » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:55 pm

Abbiedownunder wrote:So she would have spent at least $2,000 to go and look at a billboard of herself. Narcissist really coming out in her now. Seriously, she is developmentally delayed behaving like a 12 year old about everything, the train, the subway, the billboard. You could hardly understand her because she was using her screechy voice. It's going to be interesting when the girls are around 10 or so and she constantly embarrases them. I'd love to see what they say to her. That's if they have learned to talk properly by then.

I think it will be more thank $2k by the trips end. Last night’s dinner was $200(ish, maybe more). Again today, she order the most expensive thing on the menu. Plus first class tickets, hotel, souvenirs, more eating out, if they actually do anything touristy, etc.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:05 pm

New Yorkers don't give a rat's ass that some MLM chick is on the billboard in Times Square. When I lived there, nobody noticed it, really.
She's such a hick. Actually, that's an insult to hicks. She's willfully ignorant. And that I find hard to get past. People who are ignorant because they lacked the opportunity to educate themselves, but who want to learn, I have nothing against. But someone like her and the Sperm Donor, who have all the opportunities they have, and remain ignorant (craving "American food" in Greece?) just irritate TF out of me.

RolyPoly123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:14 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:05 pm
New Yorkers don't give a rat's ass that some MLM chick is on the billboard in Times Square. When I lived there, nobody noticed it, really.
She's such a hick. Actually, that's an insult to hicks. She's willfully ignorant. And that I find hard to get past. People who are ignorant because they lacked the opportunity to educate themselves, but who want to learn, I have nothing against. But someone like her and the Sperm Donor, who have all the opportunities they have, and remain ignorant (craving "American food" in Greece?) just irritate TF out of me.

Even as a tourist from another country (i've visited NY 7/8 times) i can honestly say i never noticed them either

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”