OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

Just watched an old vlog from before alaya was born and Kyra said that Levi only watched 30 minutes of tv when he woke up and 30 minutes to an hour before he goes to bed. Funny how now they have a screen in front of them all the time and even go to bed with iPads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 582ce1.jpg[/IMG]

His eyes still do not look good to me? The redness and swollen bump underneath. Yikes.

ijaci
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ijaci »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Kyra has too many eggs in one basket but has control issues and wants to have her hands in everything yet she is overwhelmed. Oscar said he could take over the vlogging but she pipes in and says but I want to be part of that too. She needs to get her priorities in order and learn some balance. on the latest vlog she didn't go to the warehouse until at least midday since the kids were eating lunch when she left and was still at the office well until the evening. Why not go to work early in the morning and then come home by 6 pm which would allow her evenings with the kids and Oscar to spend time with them, bathe them, put them to bed, ect. The sitter is clearly putting them to bed some days because she didn't know their rooms had been cleaned. Why would you even consider moving any time soon if you are so overwhelmed and having issues balancing your life as is. She needs to let go of some of the control and let Oscar step up and do his part.
agreed.Image

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I really hope they washed all those sheets and stuff before putting them on their bed... it really grosses me out when people buy new blankets, sheets, clothes, etc... and just use them... you don't know who handled them, if they were sick, if they sneezed, coughed... on them... if they fell on the dirty floor, if they were made in a factory that has rats or bugs... it's just nasty. *shudders* and from someone with such OCD you'd think she would have thought of that before opening the packages on her bare mattress...

Nevermind... editing to say, it doesn't matter if she washed anything anyway, before she put the duvet on the gross floor that gets walked all over with stinky dirty feet... I think my OCD is worse than hers. haha I would never do anything like that! If my sheet touches the ground, back in the wash it goes... And she doesn't bathe often so... there's also that.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Ok let’s recap guys!
Letting My Fiance CUT My Hair! (I Was TERRIFIED)
First of all. What’s With All The Caps. I used to write that way in middle school lmao.
Okay let’s get into it, we start off the vlog with a view of sunflowers and Oscar saying good morning good morningggggggggg.
Poor Alaya got hurt and is practically hyperventilating (uh oh, might have another Kyra on our hands). She fell off of one of their boho inspired chairs that I doubt have de-slip stickers on the bottom of them.
Oscar shoves the camera in Alaya’s face when CLEARLY she does not want to be filmed. Oh yeah and Kyra has post partum hair loss.
Insert snippets of Teeny*
Oscar squeezes everyone’s cheeks and calls Alaya drama.
Insert another snippet of Teeny*
Kyra wants to take a family walk because she has to go back to the office tomorrow.
Kyra FINALLY uses that expensive stroller that she didn’t need in the first place!
Levi and Alaya are in T-shirt’s and shorts but it’s too cold for Averie not to have a blanket?
Kyra bought the kids a present to subtly prove to all of us here at ytmd that they’re not always on their electronics. Oscar times the kids playing and has little faith in Alaya focusing for more than 5 minutes.
Kyra won’t let Levi have watermelon until after dinner but lets him eat chocolate for breakfast.
Insert a rant about bedding by Kyra while Teeny screams in the background*
Finally we get to the title of the vlog - Kyra’s fiancé cuts her hair!!!!!
Kyra has post partum hair loss.
Kyra cringes at Oscar touching her and Oscar grabs kitchen scissors. Kyra threatens him and continues to complain and scream (poor Averie does not know what’s going on).
TWO MONTHS
Oscar chopped off a chunk and Kyra thinks it looks good.
“Levi heard that Oscar cut my hair” - no. Levi heard you screaming for no reason. The kids waking up from that loud ass house is like a nightly routine at this point.
Kyra wants to color her hair!?!?!?!?!? Oh wait. She wants it purple again.
Insert time lapse*
The end.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Babbs18 wrote:
blehhh wrote:She is drinking creamer with a splash of coffee. Why is she not obese? Or something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The sugar goes to fuel her manic brain, not her belly
And her forehead

oliviarose03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviarose03 »

I honestly dont feel any sympathy for Kyra. She knows whats wrong and refuses to do anything to help herself. She’s manic, obsessive and dare i say, borderline insane. How long does she think oscar will stick around with that. I feel like if youtube does start going downhill and oscar sees no benefit in staying together he will leave and find someone who is more like him. And that will definitely push her to the edge. She had to beg for an engagement for christ sake. How long was she hinting at that. Oscar just did it to shut her up. I dont think he’a genuinely happy with her. Having to live with someone like that i wouldnt be either. She needs help and i hope she gets it because i dont see things going well for her in the long run.
On another hand i also feel like the reason she might not be seeking help is because its not that bad and she knows that but she likes the sympathy and attention she gets from it. So she plays it up and exaggerates it.
In the end i feel for the kids the most. Neither Oscar or Kyra are the better parent and god forbid they have another one.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:I really hope they washed all those sheets and stuff before putting them on their bed... it really grosses me out when people buy new blankets, sheets, clothes, etc... and just use them... you don't know who handled them, if they were sick, if they sneezed, coughed... on them... if they fell on the dirty floor, if they were made in a factory that has rats or bugs... it's just nasty. *shudders* and from someone with such OCD you'd think she would have thought of that before opening the packages on her bare mattress...

Nevermind... editing to say, it doesn't matter if she washed anything anyway, before she put the duvet on the gross floor that gets walked all over with stinky dirty feet... I think my OCD is worse than hers. haha I would never do anything like that! If my sheet touches the ground, back in the wash it goes... And she doesn't bathe often so... there's also that.
I could be wrong but I think she has p seaside thoughts about weather?

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! We’re just about due for a new thread!! Comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” will be selected.

PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessDellaGrazie »

rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone! We’re just about due for a new thread!! Comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” will be selected.

ImageImageImageImage

OK- Let’sJustStayFiances
OK- ToddRanAwayAndKyraLovesMonday
OK- JustWantedTheRingAnyway
OK- ItsAlwaysAlaya’sFault
OK- BuyMyBlanketsToday(Just to Support)
OK- AverieAintSoTeenyAnymore
OK- ReallyWannaMoveAgain
OK- AtLeastNotABabyMama
OK- JustHaveMoreBabies

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OKItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:I really hope they washed all those sheets and stuff before putting them on their bed... it really grosses me out when people buy new blankets, sheets, clothes, etc... and just use them... you don't know who handled them, if they were sick, if they sneezed, coughed... on them... if they fell on the dirty floor, if they were made in a factory that has rats or bugs... it's just nasty. *shudders* and from someone with such OCD you'd think she would have thought of that before opening the packages on her bare mattress...

OCD has absolutely nothing to do with being neat or clean. It's having obsessive, irrational thoughts that lead to compulsive behaviors. For some people that can be towards tidiness but for most it's other random things that are pertinent to their life.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

jellybean wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:33 pm

OCD has absolutely nothing to do with being neat or clean. It's having obsessive, irrational thoughts that lead to compulsive behaviors. For some people that can be towards tidiness but for most it's other random things that are pertinent to their life.

Hoarding is also part of the OCD spectrum. Part of my OCD is fixated on cleanliness and order but my sister who had OCD as well was a hoarder. OCD can be a lot of things.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Kyra’s Instagram story is a little concerning.
She bought Averie all of these clothes and when she went to check out the payment was declined. So she went to make sure she had enough money? Looks like her blanket/YouTube career isn’t holding up for her shopping addiction anymore.
Also how many damn cards does she have??

(Side note - I know checking a bank account would be anyone’s first instinct. I just think it’s funny that Kyra said this because she spends like she’s a millionaire or something)
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I think you should read this https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/und ... symptoms#1

Theme: Washing or cleaning

Symptom: You wash your hands, shower, or take a bath over and over.

But, as my psychologist and psychiatrist both have told me, when I have told them I can't leave a room unless it's clean, that's is part of my OCD. So, it does have something to do with being neat and clean... but, maybe Kyra doesn't have THAT symptom of OCD like I do.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

I think you should read this https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/und ... symptoms#1

But, as my psychologist and psychiatrist both have told me, when I have told them I can't leave a room unless it's clean, that's is part of my OCD. So, it does have something to do with being neat and clean... but, maybe Kyra doesn't have THAT symptom of OCD like I do.
Like I said it definitely can be that for some people but most experience other obsessions and will have comparatively average thoughts/feelings about cleanliness (or below average in Kyra's sake lol). Someone could experience one or several of the common obsessions and "symptoms" or something different. For Kyra the OCD behaviors she's had on camera have mostly been towards the weather and then there's also other times her irrational anxieties have seemed OCD related to me... but anyway yeah she's never been concerned with hygiene.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

jellybean wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:56 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

Like I said it definitely can be that for some people but most experience other obsessions and will have comparatively average thoughts/feelings about cleanliness (or below average in Kyra's sake lol). Someone could experience one or several of the common obsessions and "symptoms" or something different. For Kyra the OCD behaviors she's had on camera have mostly been towards the weather and then there's also other times her irrational anxieties have seemed OCD related to me... but anyway yeah she's never been concerned with hygiene.

OCD making someone be clean or neat is a stereotype. It's obsessive thoughts/actions. Some people have OCD and have unwanted sexual thoughts nonstop, some clean, or in Kyra's case, have obsessive thoughts about the weather and natural disasters.
sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

She said she has postpartum hair loss, which is understandable, but the way her hair was shedding when she was running her fingers through it shows how unhealthy her hair is. She needs to ditch the white hair and stop bleaching or she’ll be as bald as Averie in no time

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Why would Averie not be wearing Alaya's hand me downs. I am pretty sure they showed some totes that had baby clothes in them that they saved for Averie to use. Babies don't need an obscene amount of clothes bought because they outgrow/ruin them so quickly since they grow so rapidly the first year. I can't see spending more than $15 on an outfit for a baby since they spit up, drool and have diaper blowouts on them frequently. It is honestly a waste of money.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Why would Averie not be wearing Alaya's hand me downs. I am pretty sure they showed some totes that had baby clothes in them that they saved for Averie to use. Babies don't need an obscene amount of clothes bought because they outgrow/ruin them so quickly since they grow so rapidly the first year. I can't see spending more than $15 on an outfit for a baby since they spit up, drool and have diaper blowouts on them frequently. It is honestly a waste of money.
I was watching an old vlog of theirs and Kyra was so thankful for the clothes their fans sent them for Levi. Guarantee they all got thrown out.

Return to “OKBaby”