OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Do Levi and Alaya have their own Instagram? Or just Averie?
PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PrincessDellaGrazie »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned previously, but.... so original Kyra.
BabybyAnn has way cuter blankets and other items Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 8c4ee4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If only I could read Polish... Image

jggedlttlepill_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jggedlttlepill_ »

Kyra really needs therapy. And that’s not a mean thing to say. She seems so over her head with dealing with everything and her own issues. I hope she can can help for that.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

To me it seems like Kyra has to keep doing things to make herself happy, and she never gets happiness, or either she gets it until the new wears off and shes back to searching for something else. Another baby, a channel relaunch a few times a year, a new house, a new car...now she has her own small business that quickly branched off to another business. She does need therapy and maybe medication if she can't get all the help she needs from therapy. There's nothing wrong with either one, but she can't keep having babies and buying houses in search of happiness that's going to last a month or two. She gets overwhelmed easily and I'm wondering if there's some kind of bipolar or manic episodes happening. I bet there will be a break soon, which I'm not hating on, she probably does need a break where she isn't on social media, not worried about vlogging. I'm not the biggest okbaby fan but she's starting to make me worry.
AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

flightlessbird wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:15 pm To me it seems like Kyra has to keep doing things to make herself happy, and she never gets happiness, or either she gets it until the new wears off and shes back to searching for something else. Another baby, a channel relaunch a few times a year, a new house, a new car...now she has her own small business that quickly branched off to another business. She does need therapy and maybe medication if she can't get all the help she needs from therapy. There's nothing wrong with either one, but she can't keep having babies and buying houses in search of happiness that's going to last a month or two. She gets overwhelmed easily and I'm wondering if there's some kind of bipolar or manic episodes happening. I bet there will be a break soon, which I'm not hating on, she probably does need a break where she isn't on social media, not worried about vlogging. I'm not the biggest okbaby fan but she's starting to make me worry.
Yes, I believe bipolar too. She can be quite erratic. Up and down all the time. And fighting all the time. It's no good for the kids.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

flightlessbird wrote:To me it seems like Kyra has to keep doing things to make herself happy, and she never gets happiness, or either she gets it until the new wears off and shes back to searching for something else. Another baby, a channel relaunch a few times a year, a new house, a new car...now she has her own small business that quickly branched off to another business. She does need therapy and maybe medication if she can't get all the help she needs from therapy. There's nothing wrong with either one, but she can't keep having babies and buying houses in search of happiness that's going to last a month or two. She gets overwhelmed easily and I'm wondering if there's some kind of bipolar or manic episodes happening. I bet there will be a break soon, which I'm not hating on, she probably does need a break where she isn't on social media, not worried about vlogging. I'm not the biggest okbaby fan but she's starting to make me worry.
I knew someone diagnosed with OCD and anxiety like Kyra who was the same way as her. Always convinced that a "fresh start" was really gonna be different and perfect this time. Kinda like new year's resolutions that fizzle out, but Kyra's is with a new house or whatever else every so often.

sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

Kyra needs to get help before she has a serious breakdown. Mental health plays a part in relationships and I’m sure that’s part of the reason her and Oscar have a rocky relationship. Oscar isn’t perfect of course, but Kyra needs to get her mental health in check not only for herself, but for her relationship and her kids.

okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

I promise these will get better as I practice more...
OK Recap: There Is Something We Have Been Struggling With...
We open the vlog with a red eye “allergy” looking Levi and a lazy Kyra in bed. Levi explains his weird dreams and Kyra says “I think it’s the YouTube cartoons that need to stop.” Yet, Kyra will never stop them. We get a brief look at Teeny. Kyras sheets ripped off her bed. I’m sure it’s not from all the sex she she’s been having with Oscar though. Alaya sings baby shark.
Oscar says “good official morning” so we know the vlog has actually started. He tells the kids they’re doing chores and they’re so excited because mom and dad are finally paying attention to them. Kyra calls Alaya one of the most dirty human beings she’s ever met, obviously forgetting about herself. Alaya also ripped hooks off the wall (you go girl) and Kyra says she’s going to repaint. But we all know, she will not.
Levi’s comforter ripped. He hates BBK blankets (LOL) so Kyra is recreating the blanket he likes. We get another snippet of Teeny hanging by herself. Alaya doesn’t listen to Kyra, surprise surprise. Not only that, but Oscar and Kyra both confuse Alaya and make her feel like a dumb ass. Levi vacuums.
(What the hell is that tape on the floor?)
Oscar asks Kyra if she’s okay and immediately Kyra cries. Kyra says (wishes*) she’s pregnant. Reality is setting in now that miss business woman is running things by herself and is never with her kids and her hubby. Welcome to real life Kyra. Oscar says they’re going through a lot, but doesn’t mention what they’re going through.
Sidney comes over and the kids don’t care that Oscar and Kyra have both left. Kyra has suddenly gotten over her emotional hump of the day. And complains about an 80 year old being sO rUdE to her because Oscar and some other guy was 4 minutes late to picking up a table. Oscar tries to calm Kyra down. Kyra goes on a rant (). Oscar and Kyra talk about nothing and add a bit of complaining about their forgotten child. We get another snippet of Teeny.
The end.

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

AliceInWonder wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:17 am
flightlessbird wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:15 pm To me it seems like Kyra has to keep doing things to make herself happy, and she never gets happiness, or either she gets it until the new wears off and shes back to searching for something else. Another baby, a channel relaunch a few times a year, a new house, a new car...now she has her own small business that quickly branched off to another business. She does need therapy and maybe medication if she can't get all the help she needs from therapy. There's nothing wrong with either one, but she can't keep having babies and buying houses in search of happiness that's going to last a month or two. She gets overwhelmed easily and I'm wondering if there's some kind of bipolar or manic episodes happening. I bet there will be a break soon, which I'm not hating on, she probably does need a break where she isn't on social media, not worried about vlogging. I'm not the biggest okbaby fan but she's starting to make me worry.
Yes, I believe bipolar too. She can be quite erratic. Up and down all the time. And fighting all the time. It's no good for the kids.
Would this be an addictive personality? Because it seems like she starts out obsessed with one project, then gets bored with it or overwhelmed, or the fun-ness of idea of it just slowly dies off. And then that brings her to a depressive slump until her next "hobby"
KATEEE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KATEEE »

okletsrecap wrote:I promise these will get better as I practice more...
We open the vlog with a red eye “allergy” looking Levi and a lazy Kyra in bed. Levi explains his weird dreams and Kyra says “I think it’s the YouTube cartoons that need to stop.” Yet, Kyra will never stop them. We get a brief look at Teeny. Kyras sheets ripped off her bed. I’m sure it’s not from all the sex she she’s been having with Oscar though. Alaya sings baby shark.
Oscar says “good official morning” so we know the vlog has actually started. He tells the kids they’re doing chores and they’re so excited because mom and dad are finally paying attention to them. Kyra calls Alaya one of the most dirty human beings she’s ever met, obviously forgetting about herself. Alaya also ripped hooks off the wall (you go girl) and Kyra says she’s going to repaint. But we all know, she will not.
Levi’s comforter ripped. He hates BBK blankets (LOL) so Kyra is recreating the blanket he likes. We get another snippet of Teeny hanging by herself. Alaya doesn’t listen to Kyra, surprise surprise. Not only that, but Oscar and Kyra both confuse Alaya and make her feel like a dumb ass. Levi vacuums.
Oscar asks Kyra if she’s okay and immediately Kyra cries. Kyra says (wishes*) she’s pregnant. Reality is setting in now that miss business woman is running things by herself and is never with her kids and her hubby. Welcome to real life Kyra. Oscar says they’re going through a lot, but doesn’t mention what they’re going through.
Sidney comes over and the kids don’t care that Oscar and Kyra have both left. Kyra has suddenly gotten over her emotional hump of the day. And complains about an 80 year old being sO rUdE to her because Oscar and some other guy was 4 minutes late to picking up a table. Oscar tries to calm Kyra down. Kyra goes on a rant (Image). Oscar and Kyra talk about nothing and add a bit of complaining about their forgotten child. We get another snippet of Teeny.
The end.

Wait...she’s pregnant? Or just said she wishes she was pregnant?

okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

KATEEE wrote:
Sidney comes over and the kids don’t care that Oscar and Kyra have both left. Kyra has suddenly gotten over her emotional hump of the day. And complains about an 80 year old being sO rUdE to her because Oscar and some other guy was 4 minutes late to picking up a table. Oscar tries to calm Kyra down. Kyra goes on a rant (Image). Oscar and Kyra talk about nothing and add a bit of complaining about their forgotten child. We get another snippet of Teeny.
The end.

Wait...she’s pregnant? Or just said she wishes she was pregnant?

She started crying out of nowhere and said I’m pregnant. But she was kidding. She’s really just manic.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

The end.

I really enjoyed your recap lol.

The tape looked like a road/house made for Levi to maybe drive his toys on? That’s what I assumed anyways. It was probably one of the babysitters because you know OK wouldn’t think of something like that.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Kyra has too many eggs in one basket but has control issues and wants to have her hands in everything yet she is overwhelmed. Oscar said he could take over the vlogging but she pipes in and says but I want to be part of that too. She needs to get her priorities in order and learn some balance. on the latest vlog she didn't go to the warehouse until at least midday since the kids were eating lunch when she left and was still at the office well until the evening. Why not go to work early in the morning and then come home by 6 pm which would allow her evenings with the kids and Oscar to spend time with them, bathe them, put them to bed, ect. The sitter is clearly putting them to bed some days because she didn't know their rooms had been cleaned. Why would you even consider moving any time soon if you are so overwhelmed and having issues balancing your life as is. She needs to let go of some of the control and let Oscar step up and do his part.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Honestly I think Oscar handled that breakdown really well. It’s the first time in a long time where I saw him listen to, understand and support her.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

They only have one set of sheets ?

Also I have zero sympathy for Kyra. They're irresponsible and childish. They think they are successful because they have money but they're a mess.

Her refusal to get help and need to control everything is on her. She does this to herself.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:14 am They only have one set of sheets ?

Also I have zero sympathy for Kyra. They're irresponsible and childish. They think they are successful because they have money but they're a mess.

Her refusal to get help and need to control everything is on her. She does this to herself.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
one set of sheets but will shell out close to $300 on shelves for the bbk warehouse 🙄
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

She is drinking creamer with a splash of coffee. Why is she not obese? Or something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

blehhh wrote:She is drinking creamer with a splash of coffee. Why is she not obese? Or something

The sugar goes to fuel her manic brain, not her belly

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I feel so bad for sweet alaya

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Babbs18 wrote:
blehhh wrote:She is drinking creamer with a splash of coffee. Why is she not obese? Or something

The sugar goes to fuel her manic brain, not her belly
That must be it

Return to “OKBaby”