LilSimba
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Unread post by LilSimba »

Snap2it wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:40 pm
LilSimba wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:02 am I believe the only reason the triplets started school late was because they had to evacuate the house because of a bushfire. School started in WA on the 1st and the bushfire started on the 1st. I’m guessing she wanted stay on stand by in case as she has bush land behind her and not send them that first day because she did end up leaving early hours of the morning.
Not quite. That was a bad week, there were fires, but Perth and the South West region went into lockdown for COVID, school holidays was extended for a week and the new.school year started on 8 February.
Oh okay I didn’t know they extended school holidays I’m in South Australia so school started as normal here. I don’t under stand why they started late then.
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

LilSimba wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:30 pm
LilSimba wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:02 am I believe the only reason the triplets started school late was because they had to evacuate the house because of a bushfire. School started in WA on the 1st and the bushfire started on the 1st. I’m guessing she wanted stay on stand by in case as she has bush land behind her and not send them that first day because she did end up leaving early hours of the morning.
Not quite. That was a bad week, there were fires, but Perth and the South West region went into lockdown for COVID, school holidays was extended for a week and the new.school year started on 8 February.
Oh okay I didn’t know they extended school holidays I’m in South Australia so school started as normal here. I don’t under stand why they started late then.
According to Chloe herself, they started late because it was a last minute decision to put them into school and the paperwork took some time.
futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by futureccl »

sunnysunflower wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:36 pm
LilSimba wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:30 pm

According to Chloe herself, they started late because it was a last minute decision to put them into school and the paperwork took some time.
Chloe is sooo sloooww that it doesn't surprise. Also this is typical behaviour of someone who doesn't value school: oh we'll just sign them up in January, oh poor me it's soooo much work to put my children in school. Anyway, just to prove my point about views, that video has about 100 thousands more views than her other most recent videos. I just had a look at the latest one where she surprised the kids with croissants and they are so freaking skinny and pale. Not the best advert for vegan kids lemme tell you.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

Agreed, they do not look healthy kids, particularly the older 3. It's actually quite sad how excited they get about food, I've thought that for a while. The wonder and awe on little Rufus's face! Food is just fuel for my kids (unless presented with something like chocolate which might produce more excitement!) but the beans seem to react with such enthusiasm to the blandest of meals.

I don't know how they do it though tbh. My kids are 5, 3 and 2 and seem to eat a huge amount of food, I can't even imagine how much food I'd get through with double the kids!
futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

woolves wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:42 am Agreed, they do not look healthy kids, particularly the older 3. It's actually quite sad how excited they get about food, I've thought that for a while. The wonder and awe on little Rufus's face! Food is just fuel for my kids (unless presented with something like chocolate which might produce more excitement!) but the beans seem to react with such enthusiasm to the blandest of meals.

I don't know how they do it though tbh. My kids are 5, 3 and 2 and seem to eat a huge amount of food, I can't even imagine how much food I'd get through with double the kids!
Yes it is kind of sad and weird content for a family channel imho. I feel like food, just like school and the outside world, is one of the areas chloe is weird about. I remember all those videos eating quinoa and avocado with veg cooked with water, with the oldest kids eating toddler size portions.
RainbowBabyUgh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RainbowBabyUgh »

Why is her talking on the video so out of sync with the actual sound? Aaaaargh I could barely get through the bits showing her talk on that croissant video. Good to see that they did something nice for Rufus though. He always looks so sad.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

futureccl wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:23 am
woolves wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:42 am Agreed, they do not look healthy kids, particularly the older 3. It's actually quite sad how excited they get about food, I've thought that for a while. The wonder and awe on little Rufus's face! Food is just fuel for my kids (unless presented with something like chocolate which might produce more excitement!) but the beans seem to react with such enthusiasm to the blandest of meals.

Yes it is kind of sad and weird content for a family channel imho. I feel like food, just like school and the outside world, is one of the areas chloe is weird about. I remember all those videos eating quinoa and avocado with veg cooked with water, with the oldest kids eating toddler size portions.
Yes I remember the toddler portions. She used to really hype them up about food, I remember one where they got vegan pizza without cheese and it was like a proper occasion, the kids were bouncing around with excitement. Also the thing about the birthday kids choosing the day's food. I don't know, I just feel it is a strange focus. I may just have kids that aren't particularly bothered about food but I can't think of any of their friends that would behave like the beans do in this regard either.

I haven't watched a vlog for a while tbh because I just cannot listen to Chloe these days, but last time I did the kids were all still eating off those plastic kids replay plates they sell. That in itself is really odd to me as both my kids outgrew the toddler plates with sections when they were younger than the triplets are now.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

woolves wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:54 pm

Yes I remember the toddler portions. She used to really hype them up about food, I remember one where they got vegan pizza without cheese and it was like a proper occasion, the kids were bouncing around with excitement. Also the thing about the birthday kids choosing the day's food. I don't know, I just feel it is a strange focus. I may just have kids that aren't particularly bothered about food but I can't think of any of their friends that would behave like the beans do in this regard either.

I haven't watched a vlog for a while tbh because I just cannot listen to Chloe these days, but last time I did the kids were all still eating off those plastic kids replay plates they sell. That in itself is really odd to me as both my kids outgrew the toddler plates with sections when they were younger than the triplets are now.
Considering how obsessive she is about food it doesn't surprise me that her kids are now too. I don't think she ever understood that you don't have to put the word "vegan" before every food item you eat just because you're vegan. I honestly don't care that she is vegan and raises her kids that way (except for when she stopped using formula for the triplets before they were not even close to ready to be off it, that, that pissed me off), but the portion sizes are insane. She has always fed Evan the exact same amount as the triplets while they are almost 3,5 years younger, that makes no sense. Granted Evan isn't particularly active, but at 6 he still needed more calories than a 2-3 year old and definitely now as an almost 9 year old. The cooking in water was another example of her going overboard, kids need fats, a little bit of oil to cook vegetables in is not going to kill them, quite the opposite.

The toddler plates are to me just another manner in which she tries to keep them small. Small is cute, Evan is almost 9, as far as Youtube goes that's too old to be cute. The clothes, color schemes, matching, toddler plates, baby obsession etc. just seem like tactics to make him seem younger than he is (and she is succeeding). People watching the vlog for the first time probably won't give him 9, personally i think i would guess he is around 7. The only thing that would throw me off is his amount of younger siblings and his height. Behavior wise he acts no where near what i would expect of an almost 9 year old.
futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

sysy49 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:27 am
woolves wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:54 pm

Considering how obsessive she is about food it doesn't surprise me that her kids are now too. I don't think she ever understood that you don't have to put the word "vegan" before every food item you eat just because you're vegan. I honestly don't care that she is vegan and raises her kids that way (except for when she stopped using formula for the triplets before they were not even close to ready to be off it, that, that pissed me off), but the portion sizes are insane. She has always fed Evan the exact same amount as the triplets while they are almost 3,5 years younger, that makes no sense. Granted Evan isn't particularly active, but at 6 he still needed more calories than a 2-3 year old and definitely now as an almost 9 year old. The cooking in water was another example of her going overboard, kids need fats, a little bit of oil to cook vegetables in is not going to kill them, quite the opposite.

The toddler plates are to me just another manner in which she tries to keep them small. Small is cute, Evan is almost 9, as far as Youtube goes that's too old to be cute. The clothes, color schemes, matching, toddler plates, baby obsession etc. just seem like tactics to make him seem younger than he is (and she is succeeding). People watching the vlog for the first time probably won't give him 9, personally i think i would guess he is around 7. The only thing that would throw me off is his amount of younger siblings and his height. Behavior wise he acts no where near what i would expect of an almost 9 year old.

Oh I have absolutely nothing against raising vegan children, I actually think it's great. I follow other families with healthy looking vegan children who eat a ton of nice food without any talk of "special treats" or "is this birthday food?". I thought in 2021 it was common knowledge to not make a big deal about food with kids but I guess not.

I think Evan is starting to sound more grown up recently, kind of trying to impress chloe all the time. Otto has also left behind the cute stage and is looking very lanky. I feel that Felix is just the forgotten middle child :(
ABC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ABC »

The french-in-law part of me is very hesitated to call that croissants. Lol

It's nice that they do something for Rufus, but it's sad that a croissant makes his dream come true. When my kids ask for a specific food/meal I just buy or make it and don't wait for years. I know they are vegan, but you can find enough vegan croissant recipes online. You could even *shock* make them with your child together.
I have two foodie kids and they love cooking and trying new things. It's always fun and a great bonding experience.
ABC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ABC »

woolves wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:42 am I don't know how they do it though tbh. My kids are 5, 3 and 2 and seem to eat a huge amount of food, I can't even imagine how much food I'd get through with double the kids!
I have eight young kids between almost 9 and 1 year and they eat a ton. We go through SO MUCH food every week. My older kids easily eat double or triple the amount the Chloe kids eat. They are very active and do sports and are healthy and and have a normal weight.
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Yes, that was definitely not a real croissant lol. It looked like sweet bread to me. Where I live, there are vegan croissants but I don't like them at all. They are bland, the ones with real butter on the other hand are so yummy. And of course, the ones in France are another level.

Rufus ate his two croissants so fast, I thought he was starving before. The others took their time and then Rufus had to sit and wait for them. Felt weird and awkward.

Yes, that much focus on food is not good. It could lead to troubles as adults. Like when the food doesn't excite you and you are bored of eating. As adults, we're not as easily excitable as children are.

I'm curious of how/if the triplets got accustomed to the school and how they like it.
Apparently, they all go to different classes, which I like since they finally can have their own friends and individuality. But I wonder if it was on purpose or if they didn't have a choice since putting three children into one class wouldn't be so possible.
It also could be a tactic of Chloe to make the triplets feel lonely and alone in a class full with strangers. But I think I'm overthinking and too judgmental of Chloe.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

sunnysunflower wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:05 am Yes, that was definitely not a real croissant lol. It looked like sweet bread to me. Where I live, there are vegan croissants but I don't like them at all. They are bland, the ones with real butter on the other hand are so yummy. And of course, the ones in France are another level.

Rufus ate his two croissants so fast, I thought he was starving before. The others took their time and then Rufus had to sit and wait for them. Felt weird and awkward.

Yes, that much focus on food is not good. It could lead to troubles as adults. Like when the food doesn't excite you and you are bored of eating. As adults, we're not as easily excitable as children are.

I'm curious of how/if the triplets got accustomed to the school and how they like it.
Apparently, they all go to different classes, which I like since they finally can have their own friends and individuality. But I wonder if it was on purpose or if they didn't have a choice since putting three children into one class wouldn't be so possible.
It also could be a tactic of Chloe to make the triplets feel lonely and alone in a class full with strangers. But I think I'm overthinking and too judgmental of Chloe.
Embarrassingly that's how the supermarket croissants look like here! Though I think 2 croissants per kid is a lot. One is enough for me.

As for the triplets it could be possible that the class they are in has lots of kids and is split over 2 groups. Some schools try to separate twins/triplets for their own benefit.

As for Chloe’s voice, I notice with quite a few Mums they are trying to soften their Australian accent and emulate Emma Wiggle or speaks a similar way.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

sunnysunflower wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:05 am Yes, that was definitely not a real croissant lol. It looked like sweet bread to me. Where I live, there are vegan croissants but I don't like them at all. They are bland, the ones with real butter on the other hand are so yummy. And of course, the ones in France are another level.

I mean she was late putting them in school so it would make sense if they didn't have the room to put 3 late kids into the same class. Spread them out of the 3 classes and you only have 1 more kid a class to handle.
futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

man this other instagram mom which I found through chloe just announced her 7th pregnancy. They're the other vegan unschooling family that I follow, only income comes from selling essential oils and they're looking for a rental home. I found them cause Chloe shared about them needing a home asap two years ago. They started trying for this baby before their last baby even turned one, I just don't get it.
jxyt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jxyt »

I'm glad the triplets are in public school but I think all their kids would benefit from going.

I guess it's a start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

jxyt wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:28 pm I'm glad the triplets are in public school but I think all their kids would benefit from going.

I guess it's a start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is really setting them up for not liking school with such leading questions. What a bitch! She doesn't like it because she has to actually get off her fat ass and take her kids someplace ON TIME. I give it another month and she will have them home again. Poor kids!
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

futureccl wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:34 am man this other instagram mom which I found through chloe just announced her 7th pregnancy. They're the other vegan unschooling family that I follow, only income comes from selling essential oils and they're looking for a rental home. I found them cause Chloe shared about them needing a home asap two years ago. They started trying for this baby before their last baby even turned one, I just don't get it.
What's their name? I've seen a few people sell oils and its such a scam.

As for the triplets. They've only been in school for a few weeks. They are still getting use to a big change with being away from the compound. They'll be fine in school and are lucky that they can be separated and get some independence.
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

It looks like Henry but especially Pearl like being in school. Little Rufus on the other hand said he feels nervous about it. He misses his mom. I wonder why he seems to be the only one not liking school that much and wanting to be homeschooled instead. He even drew about his new friend...

I bet if Rufus continues feeling that way, all three will be returning to homeschooling which would suck for the other two. Chloe sounds like in a month, she will stop the "experiment" since it's sooo hard to juggle everything. Poor poor her, not like she actively chose this life. She doesn't even need to be doing the drop off. She can take care of the twins all on her own, while the older three can entertain themselves. What is she juggling really?
RainbowBabyUgh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RainbowBabyUgh »

sunnysunflower wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:03 pm I bet if Rufus continues feeling that way, all three will be returning to homeschooling which would suck for the other two. Chloe sounds like in a month, she will stop the "experiment" since it's sooo hard to juggle everything. Poor poor her, not like she actively chose this life. She doesn't even need to be doing the drop off. She can take care of the twins all on her own, while the older three can entertain themselves. What is she juggling really?
Yes, I feel like she's building up to that with her talk about "juggling" and of course they have to do everything as a group, so all three will be forced to leave school/talked into believing they don't like school.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”